If only you knew how bad things are

The law that allowed the censorship of backpage is NOT a law to go after criminals. Without backpage, child traffickers will just find other routes to sell children for sex. People hosting websites aren't the actual criminals. But what this does is give the government the power to shut down ANY website they don't agree with, politically or otherwise. All they have to do is accuse that website of providing a forum where someone may advertise child prostitutes. So the government could go into the comment section of any website, put a false ad up for child prostitution, and take your website down and put you in prison. This is one of the steps in the destruction of free speech.

newsweek.com/sex-ads-website-backpagecom-co-founder-charged-after-fbi-raid-876333

Attached: WL6qfIO.mp4 (720x404, 119.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ostechnix.com/set-animated-video-wallpapers-linux-desktop/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0y3DI0LeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as they don't ban the sale of rope in bulk quantities, we're all good, mate.

sic guns and ammo
and pelican cases so you can bury your stash ala Turner Diaries style.
it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Attached: nasim.jpg (600x682, 371.88K)

Sadly, only Twitter sex workers and Tim Pool cared about SESTA and FOSTA passing. Now website owners and servers are responsible for what their users post.

anyone know how I can turn this mp4 into a desktop background and still have her eyes blink at am all sexy like that? Nasime is so perfect and I wish I would have been able to save her.

Let me let you in on the fucking scam. Here's how it works. The FBI and the police throughout the "western" world are in on it. It's basically a marriage between whores and the cops.

So what happens is the midget races, such as the mestizo (short mexicans), and the chinese and other asians, lie about their age. We have seen the same thing happen with (((refugees))). The reason they lie about their age to the police is that this allows them to go to far nicer detention centers, and avoid hard time, nasty jails, that kind of thing. And they also don't get deported.

What do cops get out of this? Well, they get to tell the world "see how many children we saved from prostitution?!"

But they are liars. Both the cops and the whores. They're just old filthy whore trash.

backpage fucked up

Attached: message.jpg (1113x966, 192.92K)

ostechnix.com/set-animated-video-wallpapers-linux-desktop/
If you use Windows you can install the equivalent malware to do the same
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0y3DI0LeA

Femninists want to shut down backpages etc. not for "trafficking" of any kind but to further constrict sexual options.

The end game plan is the disowned male, enslaved with alimony and all his possessions giving to a woman that will piss it away in an instant to keep the economy running.

How many men buy frivolous shit day in day out after all?

Heh
Get it?

Kill yourself shitskin.

Attached: Oink Oink.png (959x707, 694.67K)

Attached: small1.jpg (500x375, 49.21K)

this. they whine about a fucking prototype for a sexbot and try to preemptively make it illegal before its even on the market. actual human trafficing is done by the (((elite))) in mass. children are abused no different than they were before.
kikes and cunts want a society where pussy is so high on a pedestal and 90% of men arent able to get it. The ultimate power grab. then with very small birth rates, that will be a big reason to flood western countries with shitskins to wipe out whites.

This is a classic argument. The point is, there will always be a state telling you basically that they can limit your freedoms even thought the internet is free.
People basically cuck themselves out of morality. The trick is to put that behind and focus solely on fucking the system.
This is what anarchists promot

Attached: dogger.png (541x499, 493.66K)

seahorse cases are a good cheaper alternative to pelican. obviously not as badass but still good.

Hey Schlomo, if I hadn't seen people pass their grandchild off as their child so the cops wouldn't think her husband got her underage daughter preggers, I might believe this. Sure, it happens, but not in the (((quantity))) you imply.

sleep soundly boys, I miss you so much

Attached: 1526079157659.jpg (1080x1080, 245.33K)

Lorde kinda looks like Nasim in that painting.

The only people I see 'sperging out about backpage.com are confessed whoremongers. Listen, OP: you need to learn how to talk to women and convince them to fuck you without having to meet in a dingy hotel room for cash. You're pathetic and everyone can see right through you everytime you complain about it. It says a lot about you that you choose to make this your issue with all that's happening in the world right now. You're a transparent sociopathic whoremonger John.

I have a girlfriend, don't project your incel cuck insecurities onto me. And freedom of speech is a HELL of a lot more important than most the issues on in the media. The government gas lighting and using false flags are getting us closer and closer to giving up our first amendment every day. Similar to the false flag operations that are being used to strip us of our second amendment

Having your own Nasim to fuck and shoot infidels with should be a human right.
#CloneNasim

She's mine back off.

okay you are butthurt because your favourite degenerate whoring sites are down, you cannot hire a 7 foot tranny to poz your neghole but sweety that isn't news.