Politically Incorrect Parents

So for those here who have children, how do you deal with it? I don't mean changing diapers. I mean the philosophical/psychological/sociological/political aspect of being a parent in today's world.

Do you fear for your child's future? Are you afraid that one day they might become brainwashed and turn against you? Do you have a stable home situation for your kids, or are they off being raised by some I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT you impregnated drifting from place to place growing into adults with no place to call home?

Some of us childless single men who masturbate to anime have aspirations of becoming parents, so I'm sure I'm not the only curious one. Inb4 DON'T REPRODUCE

Attached: Hitler & Kanna.jpg (480x528, 59.59K)

can't help you user. The I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT I am with fucked me over too.

wat

I haven't been on all day. Is this some new stupid filter?

i think it's sluт or whore or something.

Girl wife woman slit cumdumpster

Attached: T H O T.jpeg (1200x1200, 128.33K)

roastie?

I've had to teach mine that the world has two sets of rules: official rules that adults pretend to follow, and then the real rules, which it's our job to learn and apply without being corrupted. I never push anything at home, but the message has definitely gotten across. Pic related, from when my son was in third grade.

Attached: Wall_Drawing.jpg (960x720, 139.56K)

surely there's an older thread a ways down the catalog, related to your topic that you could have bumped. I can smell how new you are and it is the stench of stale memes and the absence of content. Lurk two years before posting again

Attached: 2e44f24d9c52ed65037ae070e753aca3cd03f51d7809a1555363969098f72411.png (237x200, 31.29K)

I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT

Holy shit this is awesome user. Good job.

Admittedly I don't post here very often no. I'm usually on Mewch these days, but I've been on and off image boards since 2005. Halfchan, 7chan, 420chan, 711chan, Lainchan a myriad of others etcetera, many of which are now dead. I try to stay as detached from this culture as I can for the sake of my mental health and productivity.

What you're smelling is actually age and my acceptance that I will never know what you kids these days are into.

Also sorry to blogpost but I couldn't even follow your kiddie protocols if I tried.

Attached: 1525731938907.jpg (1028x700, 660.12K)

Thanks. He knows about Jews now.

Even now there is hope for man. Thank you Zig Forumsdad

For what fucking purpose?

Good on you user. Imageboards are good for discussion but if you actually want to make a change in yourself in the world you've got to step away. Best of luck to you.
You still shouldn't use niggerspeak

I dunno, not being spineless helps. The kiddo thinks Rahowa is going to be a fun time.

YES
That shit is mind poison.

None of us would have to worry about what world our children will have to grow up in if we're all having children and producing the friends our children will grow up to have.

Usually I don't engage ghetto slang, but I like the T H O T meme. Hate me all you want for that, but it's the most potentially potent piece if propaganda in favor of monogamy and traditional relationships we have at the moment. Potentially. It discourages men from being exploited and not necessarily in the MGTOW cancerous manner.

Alright you can tell me to kill myself now even though that's at least a 14 old meme but people still use it.

I wish it was applied to INCEL instead. That is the new kike word.

I N C E L
or
T H O T
which is worse?
what is more applicable?

They are both degenerations of our language and an introduction of newspeak like fucking NEET. Fuck them all.

But user don't you know? If you don't use the latest slang trends concocted by people half your age that must surely mean you're new and need to lurk more.

YOU bring up your children. Not society… Unless you abandon them like a faggot. That's one thing jews can't change. ALWAYS have a commanding presence in your children's lives. If your kids become brainwashed, you've failed to protect them from the jew - and the blame lies mostly with you.

My boomer parents were great, but I was ruined by TV and watching movies. Look at Independence Day II, filled with Jews, niggers, and what the fuck is up with the pedophilia with the kids on the school bus????

I like this post though. There's some truth in it.

That is because you blame the fag, or the opiate addict and not the Jew that made them that way via dudeweed, spring break puke your guts own while you whore yourself.

What do we as individuals do about that Jew?

And those "kids" like need to get over themselves and go find a sane untainted woman, preferably at church, fill her up with red-pills and babies. I didit is greatand get the fuck off my lawn

found pic related

sage for double-post

Attached: af54d85219b9183b78a2021904ce4e7c8127abd808a483a86da65627743dee98.png (1200x856, 1.19M)

it's terrible, but seriously, does no one see the subconscious messages in movies and TV nowadays? Seriously I watched Independence Day: Resurgence a few days ago and the subliminal messaging was transparent because I will never leave Zig Forums having been red pilled now but who in their right mind would trust a school bus full of children to an unmarried 60+ year old Jewish man, when the girls (aged 12-14 are wearing half belly shits, with titties) I'm talking about Jeff Goldbloom's father, that creepy fucking kike.

And yet, if you're not on the look out for it, it escapes what the subliminal message is, to trust the kike with your kids. And the nigger, Will Smith's supposed kid, angling to fuck an engaged white girl that's planning her marriage to the white guy, as he sucker punches him…..

the Jew needs to be utterly destroyed

This is how the Jew rots the mind.

Great post Gran Torino and I don't mean that sarcastically, but I already got over myself after my second to last relationship. It is this state of being over oneself that keeps me single for now. I'm working on owning my own home before I do anything serious. Thanks for the inspiration though. I like your attitude.

you know what creeps me out about Zig Forums??? amongst many things. of the 45 movies I have on my hard drive one of them is "Gran Torino" I see this time and time again, over and over, shit that is independently private to me, named, indirectly on Zig Forums as if the tools which were posted by the NSA and then reposted by guicifer2.0 are actually used against us, private citizens, posting our political viewpoints, giving up our IP address. It's all sop very Stasi, so very Soviet, so very secret police, this is what the Jew has become today, nowadays.

who the fuck are you Zig Forumsnigger??

>>>/nationalism/

teach them about nationalism

You know my parents never seemed racially aware or politically invested growing up, but looking back on it my family home was full of frank frazetta art and my mom always talked shit about black people and jews, just not passionately or autistically.
I'm beginning to think my LE EBIN REDPILL began long before I came here or to half/pol/

Well I'd rather you not be upset. If it helps at all, the reason you see Gran Torino being referenced is likely due to how the main character behaves. All his dialog in that movie is basically a stereotypical Zig Forums post because he was written as a sort of sympathizable biggot who is right in many ways. It's a very relevant film here I would guess.

Based modss think I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROATts is goon speak when its really just nigger babble smdh tbhwy fam.

Are any mods as bad as Zig Forums mods? I'm probably banned right now, criticism isn't allowed. Every time I see shit like this I leave for a week anyway.

My kid just thinks I'm an idiot. He would probably volunteer for brain chips. I'm hoping he wakes before then though. Home educated, not vaxxed.

checked

My wife told my daughter (8) that her legs were pale and needed some more sun. My daughter responded with, "doesn't that make them dark skin? I'm white, mom. I not supposed to be dark." I couldn't be prouder.

I'm not a parent, but if you just run all major decisions through your head, actually think about them, and then proceed accordingly I think you will you do okay. Even if one of those choices ends up being the wrong one and your [adult] kid does end up pissed off at you as a result, at least you will be able to justify why you did what you did.

My parents fucked me up pretty bad from a developmental and social perspective. They were the embodiment of helicopter parents. Due to never being able to make my own choices or experience new things, I pretty much never developed a personality. Even worse though - any independent personal development occured in secret. I got incredibly good at hiding things. That became my idenity. Not surprisingly, I matured into a white collar criminal. Will spare the details, but things aren't so great for me. Being genuine with people feels to me, how I would imagine lying would feel to an otherwise genuine person. It's weird as fuck, and I don't feel like a real person. Getting better though.

Anyway, to sum it up, have faith in your kid. Not only will this instill confidence in them, the freedom you allot will allow them to learn. Your job is pretty much to provide stability and make sure they don't mangle themselves or die. If you see them about to do something that is going to drastically negatively impact their well being, you should step in. But you should also let them make minor mistakes, so that they can learn from them. If those mistakes cross the line into "bad behavior", then punish them accordingly. Not too much artificial punishment though - let the results of their actions punish them as much as possible. Also important - have expectations of them ,don't just let them run rampant and answer to nobody. Otherwise you get spoiled brats. Lastly, make them learn how to do things. Kid slams door and doorknob goes through the drywall? Teach them how to fix it. Stuff like that.

In the end they are gonna be who they decide to be. You can't change that. But if you follow the above advice, I suspect you will end up with a confident, capable, and emotionally well adjusted individual who is capable of maintaining relationships.

This black mother atleast knows how to teach her kid not to be a whore in this modern day sodom and gommorah lol

Attached: View-topic-Mama-Dont-Play-Mother-Whoops-Her-Daughter-For-Being-A-Thot.mp4 (720x450, 7.89M)

the picture looks weird lol but it's not an illegal video or something like that

Apparently the trick is to stop fucking trying to mindread your kid and actually talk to them
Is it crying? ask why, even if you """""know"""" why. If it's a retarded reason, they will figure it out when you ask and stop crying
Is it not obeying you? ask why. They don't want to waste time brushing their teeth? make a deal: Don't eat candies, don't need to brush teeth which they will not accept and gladly brush teeth to eat candies

It's all about not being afraid of being outwitted by a 4 years old, you sometimes will need to compromise too

says the unbanned faggot criticizing

How much money do you need to make in order to raise a family in the Jewnited States? Right now, I work 50+ hours a week and barely make enough to support myself, I can't imagine supporting children, AND a wife to stay at home and raise the children. Any scenario in which both parents work, and we have to send the kids to public school, have TV raise them, and we live in poverty sounds like a failure state to me.

How much money should I be making to do this? It's probably cheaper in rural areas, but jobs are harder to find. I earn a pretty decent wage were I am, but I live in a city and the cheapest apartments are at least $700 a month. I'm worried that if I lived somewhere cheap i'd make even less, I might not be suited for trhe kinds of work they have out there anyway, I have no experience with agriculture or most blue collar stuff, Maybe I could do some manufacturing work but I doubt it pays well.

Attached: 24993166_10155949097524320_8491144297907186832_n.png (795x900, 728.73K)

If you have no leads you could use nepotism by joining a church a securing a decent job from one of the church goers that heads their own department at some manufacturing space. Education helps get the office job but there are oppetunities to work up to those positions.

Decent post user. You don't sound that fake to me.

Learn a trade user. You can easily make a living wage as an electrician, for example, and you can work anywhere. I recommend living in a white, medium-low population area. Avoid areas where the public schools are full of subhumans.

I should note that I have no personal experience with what I just recommended. I'm just starting out like you.

You're a fucking degenerate acting like a liberal tranny with an attitude

The more you let it bother you, the more power the liberal tranny has over you.

Attached: 1509131803088.jpg (690x765, 60.6K)

Since when do liberal trannies support monogamous relationships between men and women for the purpose of procreation? Am I missing out on some new Tumblr trend here?

test
Thoт

You deserve the ban-hammer. :^)

Based australopithecus mother even recorded the life lesson

NEET isn't new, you uncultured faggot. It's been in use on imageboards since at least 2009, probably earlier. It's even part of the (1st) theme of /jp/. Sage for off-topic.