Antifa Mass-Reporting Youtube Plugin

Got a fun project to troll some antifags.

Seems they made a firefox/chrome plugin to coordinate mass-reporting of "fascist" youtube content. The creator is such a retard that the whois on his webhost gives his doxx in a single step.

The plugin webpage:
archive.li/agFgj

They're your typical antifa "smash the fash" commies who are ripe for some salt mining.

Right Wing Pizza Squads?

Attached: 1526011641418.jpg (626x581 30.56 KB, 67.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

english.sta.si/2273093/masked-group-attacks-squatted-rog-factory-during-the-night
anarchistnews.org/content/radio-defense-rog-factory-squat-ljubljana
aradio.blogsport.de/2016/06/17/interview-on-the-defense-of-the-rog-factory-squat-in-ljubljana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking lol

The publisher is probably the mod.

He is explicitly banning all the people fighting antifa.

Have a bump though.
I don't mean to (1) your thread.
I feel sorry for all the people who fight antifa but get shitted on on the very board that should have their back most

Attached: videoplayback (4)

Why are "anarchists" so fascist? They should just admit it and join us.

jej

I'm not going to leave this alone.
Having fought antifa myself irl and not from behind a computer screen or smartphone I know what it takes.

So for the moderator (darling) as he calls himself to actively ban and shit all over the people that have kicked 161 in Berkeley and all over USA is not going to fly.
I ended shareblue, hopenothate and this situation will be no different.
It is just an ultimate spit in your face when you get betrayed by the people you consider your own

bumped this because I need to get it out of my system, to focus on different issues at hand.
/3

I'm fortunate that where I live has none of those assholes around. How did you deal with them IRL?

english.sta.si/2273093/masked-group-attacks-squatted-rog-factory-during-the-night
anarchistnews.org/content/radio-defense-rog-factory-squat-ljubljana

of course, all information posted here is product of wild imagination and falsehood.
I also have an aliby, which proves I was not there

Do you know if there is much overlap between the antifa in Europe and US? That was in Slovenia, and I am not aware of the culture there as I am in the US. Our antifa are mostly college-aged kids who have been indoctrinated and twisted. I don't know the mind of the youth there but it on the surface appears different in those articles.

In USA they are trying to destroy and undermine the last avenues of free speech. I think we need a coordinated effort to make a censorship-proof mesh network for big cities to avoid their legislative efforts.

Just make sure the dev is who you say it is, and not an user running COINTEL to doxx or pwn every Antifucker that installs the bot plugin

That's a very good point actually. It seems relatively unlikely considering how low-key this plugin is (lacks the poe-quality) but if this is one of our anons he's doing a bad job of concealing himself.

Because all Antifa Larp as anarchist, but are always just fronts for communist activity and Jewish interests. The ultimate useful idiots who will be disposed of if they're ever successful.

Attached: antifashlls.jpg (890x550 160.68 KB, 295.4K)

Send pizza, mormons, mudshits then ddos the site to shit
Simple, no?

This isn't cuckchan, faggot.

It is the exact same demographic.
A copy paste of european antifa.

These people are hated more and more for trying to ban free speech. Pure Soros scum. I was honestly surprised by how he mobilized them in USA immediatelly after Trump became president.

More so, I was surprised by how Americans reacted. They reacted with immediate and direct confrontation which is the only way to handle these people.
Perhaps this explains my enthusiasm about Rise Above Movement. What they did and keep doing is downright amazing.

I'm proud of what they are doing, makes me wish I was in the States to help them

Why are self declared Anarchists often proponents of censorship?

Bump. Good idea.

Attached: ADL.png (411x534, 140.75K)

Attached: BUMP.jpg (728x491, 120.01K)

Because they only want you to be able to practice their highly-specific self-defined version of anarchy

Beware, the code of that plugin is probably complete dogshit. I once tried to convert a Reddit auto-upboat userscript to help out those punks on /r/the_Donald, back when they were still little punks. However, the code was so awful that I just ended up making my own from scratch.

(((Eli)))

I can't tell if that's real, staged, or practice.

this is news to me, why so? I presume you're on about RAM

Attached: fashoasis.jpg (980x551, 592.96K)

KEK

They're identical, all demoralized and mentally ill university or homeless drug addict kids.

No, none of these people care. You can't do anything with their doxx because their opinions aren't controversial and they won't face repercussions.

Yet for many of them, they never fully appreciate the implications.

It's real, sauce related

It's what real men do when there is no antifa around to beat up

Also have this

Yes

This is why I like RAM so much.
They remind me of me. They are developing on a whole other level though, which is something I haven't seen before in Europe. As much as they learned from us we can now learn from them. I love that they are taking this on the level they are. Straight Edge, Revival of fighting spirit and promotion of right values/lifestyle.

They're absolute champions in my book.
What I want to say they are an inspiration to many people in Europe too.
It is no surprise White Rex invited them over. To those who know what WR is, that is a show of incredible respect.
No Americans so far were invited to Europe before as far as I know, that should tell you alot about RAM

SO EDGY
(((Satanism))) everybody. Not even once.

Attached: beb8d154e63b47a8a8330d71a7acaa7d1e74cfb8188f3d5f1c4621a5b1d2809a.jpg (204x54, 2.62K)

And this is why I get pissed the fuck off when I see some faggot mod deleting them.
They have done more for our fight than he ever will

You don't need to be an ultra or a nuclear physicist to understand that.

Look at the comments they get, look at what they have done and how they keep going stronger

huh

I'm going to remember this and use it next time I debate one of them whining online about muh anarchy and muh class war + muh capitalism

The only believable anarchists are Abbie Hoffman clones. Victims of their own success, the became stereotyped.

To the mines!

Attached: 1473896562153.png (467x496, 85.76K)

Why not flood it with random videos?

Disgusting non-white behavior. You don't think it's revolting to see men inflict serious brain trauma upon eachother?
What is your iq, are you a psychopath and why are you on Zig Forums? Or are you one of those 'syrian' refgugees?

shut up racecuck

Attached: 1480422729041.jpg (769x798, 128.41K)

Oh, it's even more retarded than I imagined.

The address is a mail box. The kid collecting the mail is a rich jew larping as whatever those mentally ill faggots consider themselves.

if you want to have a good laugh listen to this
aradio.blogsport.de/2016/06/17/interview-on-the-defense-of-the-rog-factory-squat-in-ljubljana/
translation
"and after that they ran away"

Also, he fails to mention that only when the police came, the attack actually stopped. Among four people caught/apprehended, all were below 18 years of age (16) so minors.

Gen Z is really looking good

Attached: 1440642290799.jpeg (640x400 64.27 KB, 7.79K)

Attached: not.gif (500x527, 1.8M)

Lets just fucking gas the dipshit communists

whats with these 10 word violence posts that come out of nowhere. Is jabba the hutt still after us???

Attached: 1443319265295.jpg (600x456, 298.25K)

see:

Attached: article-0-19D17F64000005DC-52_306x423.jpg (628x314 58.28 KB, 29.75K)

"Too hardcore for police except when we need police"

Let me demonstrate this with the following case

SHOW ME WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE

I like combat as much as the next guy, but this isn't smart training. And if you're dead set on inflicting pain, ffs go find some shitskins to beat up. They're always up for it too.

It's European culture. It's not for everyone. In America you like to shoot people, here we prefer to beat eachother to death.jokes aside It's about adrenaline, pride and that feeling when you go with or unit/army to war and win. There is nothing quite like it youhave to experience it to know how good it feels like. You're buzzing days, weeks if not months after it. That's during peacetime I agree though, now we are at war. And these skills come handy…. i'm glad to see USA has people of same caliber

Attached: IMG_3299.JPEG (336x337 110.83 KB, 28.06K)

There is nothing romantic about it. Think tribes/clans. Anyone selling you a fairytale about rules don't kick a man when he's down don't kick the head that is bullshit. Some do. While some others help the man when he's down.
Depends on the person. To ultras this is the sport, football is just going through the motions )

It would be best if we could actually fuck up their reporting system. It would be funny to basically just copy the app and have the kikes oy vey and ban it I suppose, but other than that, I'm not sure I have any ideas.

The only way to cure these people is to force them into a battle royale where people can earn money, health care, pension, real estate and big luxury prizes by killing the other contestants. They don't have to do it, no one will force them to do it, all contestants will have food, water and shelter for the duration of the game, and after 1 month the game ends and everyone that still lives goes home with their earned prizes.

That really is the only way to cure these people. If you honestly believe there aren't people who are inherently bad and evil then you might as well just get killed by one, it shouldn't bother you because you don't believe it anyway.

get fucked nigger.

Vid related

Oh my god I thought that ugly problem glasses with pink bicycle helmet was a girl. Then I saw it has moustache and peach fuzz

TOP KEK

1:55

I would watch that.
I would pay to watch that

Attached: videoplayback (15)

Bumping due to lack of better threads.

Hedonists prioritize pleasure, not principles. That's why it's a mistake to place LGBT at a high mantle than anyone else.

You won't understand it until you see it

X2

And to the hopenothate/antifa faggot thrashing generation identity:
Kwetch harder. Your only success is that you have an antiwhite retarded mod in.
Fuck you both