Hollywood star helps bring Neanderthal to life

Hollywood star helps bring Neanderthal to life
Lord Of The Rings star Andy Serkis has helped create a 3D animated avatar of a real Neanderthal as part of a (((BBC))) documentary that features Gibraltar’s Gorham’s Cave.
The Hollywood star collaborated with scientists and the (((Natural History Museum))) for a (((BBC))) Two series that starts this weekend.
The CGI Neanderthal is based on a skull, nicknamed Ned, which was found in a cave in Iraq.
The series reconstructs Ned’s face, as a fit and healthy young man and how he would have looked later, at the time of his death.
Ned survived a major injury, which fractured his skull, injured his brain and is thought to have blinded him in one eye, around 20 years before his death.
The avatar of Ned’s body is based on a skeleton, which suffered a lower arm amputation, of a Neanderthal from the (((Smithsonian Museum))).

chronicle.gi/2018/05/lord-of-the-rings-star-helps-create-3d-animated-neanderthal-avatar/
archive.is/sxt6L

Serkis used his body and facial movement to help reconstruct a Neanderthal hunt, showing how Neanderthals – which were shorter but stronger and faster across short distances than modern humans – used their immense strength and speed to ambush and bring down huge animals like woolly mammoths.
The series, presented by Ella Al-Shamahi, explores new research on “the Neanderthal mind”, examines evidence of possible Neanderthal art in Gibraltar’s cave complex and an “apparent penchant for dressing up in vulture feathers”.
And computer modelling of a “Neanderthal vocal track” allows researchers to hear what a Neanderthal may have sounded like 40,000 years after they became extinct.

Attached: Neanderthal-avatar.jpg (1023x446, 49.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peștera_cu_Oase#Oase_1
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/03/130319093639.htm
9news.com.au/national/2018/05/07/14/35/body-modification-industry-to-face-crackdown
thesun.co.uk/news/6143600/russ-foxx-body-modification-artist-horns-pointed-ears-tattoos/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3024680/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I missing something?

What a waste of resources- they just could have cast Ron Perlman

I wonder why it is so, it's not like they're starting up a brand new of pre-Ice Age (((historical revisionism))) or anything, nor does it have anything to do with (((a certain neanderkike shill))) convincing hollywood head kikes and their colleagues in archaeology and history to start ramping up their ancient history revisionism at all. Nope, TOTALLY not like that goy :^)

Attached: nemotode.jpg (306x451, 25.98K)

forgot to mention
>kikes totally not trying to make their neanderkike 3d model (((totally hwhite as fuck))) for the masses

Doesn't look white to me, (((Bob)))

Translation: He's an actor, which means he has literally swallowed a Jewish producer's spunk, and he stood in front of a camera. Groundbreaking.

Reported for shit thread and general fagginess.

Attached: OP_Report.png (735x437, 113.11K)

Exactly, why do you think (((their))) 3d depiction of their ancestors looked white? because they're trying to make it look like it IS a hwhite person
It may seem like the fields of archaeology and history are somewhat unrelated but make no mistake these 2 different fields of profession are now cooperating with one another to start forging the foundations of a brand new pozz narrative that is the pre-Ice Age revisionism concept

Watch out goys :^)

The next thing you'll hear is the Pyramids and Sphinx really are older than we've been led to believe and it was really neander-kike that built them.

The Beauty and Perfection of Cro-Magnons brings out a genetic hatred user.

reported for overwhelming fagginess then

Exactly. They want Ancient Aryans to remain a legend, since the mere mention of "Aryans" is enough to send a kike into a spastic fit. Reading upon haplogroups I stumbled upon a curious little detail, the rarest haplogroup, maternal K2A subclade of K1A, (K1A being a more recent, now primarily semitic brand, they retained a lot of our genes when modern man kicked the neanderkike out of Europe), was found in present day Romania on a corpse that possessed "an estimated 5-11% Neanderthal autosomal DNA", with "the specimen's 12th chromosome [consisting of] 50% Neanderthal [DNA]". Now ain't that just quacking crazy? I wonder (((why))) the parents to the kikes genes are so rare hm, I wonder who could be hiding what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peștera_cu_Oase#Oase_1

Also, an interesting tibid.
>When modern humans entered Europe, they encountered people with the same cognitive capabilities and featuring identical levels of cultural achievement. In such a situation, the entire gamut of cultural interaction situations, from conflict to mutual avoidance and full admixture, must have ensued at the local and regional level. But the overall result in the long-term continental perspective was that of biological and cultural blending, the imbalance in the size of the gene reservoirs involved explaining the eventual loss of Neanderthal mtDNA lineages among later and extant humans

Oh yeah, toatally, looks like it was written by (((Robert))) himself.

Fucking why?

Attached: 1449082975729.gif (500x368, 933.43K)

Its another one of your enemies, (((R_P))), guess again.

Attached: 1525989493951.jpg (507x462, 28.7K)

Attached: neanderjews.jpg (1143x507, 231.32K)

NEANDERTHALS FUCKED MY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

Whites have the greatest amount of active genes out of any race, making them the most Neanderthal in appearance and behavior. Go look up the studies. We're the most Neanderthalic people.

fuck off (((sepher)))

Oh yeah, pardon my stupid comment. We all come from blacks too go- I mean, user.

I don't even know who this. Literally who.

You suddenly lost the ability to speak/type English after getting found out ((cuckbert fagher)))

What percentage of neanderthal do you think this guy was?

Attached: le neanderthal man.jpg (432x540, 72.58K)

(((cuckbert fagher)))

cromag trait dominance detected

2-4%, like those of us not you who are also white.
Stop being retarded.

I wish serkis would fuck off. He was never especially talented. Go away you jew faggot.

What's with all the neanderthal threads?
Kikes have some of fetish on them?
Or just some sperg sperging?

Attached: dalai_bitch_please.png (1528x1135, 2.37M)

Give Andy Serkis an Oscar Nomination Already because here he is after all playing our new nigger overlords.

Attached: andy-serkis-motion-captured-caesar.jpg (1477x835 43.17 KB, 271.85K)

Attached: 2e1ecc076e6bf683904beb07fe702a04ec5c7a41f6f9ae01041b9d55629ea62a.jpg (1440x2047, 354.44K)

Serkis was born and brought up in Ruislip Manor in Middlesex. His mother, Lylie (born Weech), was English and taught disabled children; his father, Clement Serkis, was an Iraqi-born gynaecologist of Armenian descent. His ancestors' original surname was "Sarkisian". His father often worked away in the Middle East, while Serkis and his siblings were raised in Britain, with regular holidays in the Middle East including to Tyre, Sidon, Damascus and Baghdad.

Another crypto, surprise surprise, color me jaded

Attached: boskop-3.png (400x240, 74.85K)

color me the Jew Andy oh my look at that nose, how does one become so successful, is it hard work? the desire to succeed? long hours or just being a fucking Jew and getting all the breaks because you're a fellow landsman amongst landsmen????

Attached: Andy_Serkis_2003.jpg (800x1006 115.83 KB, 179.48K)

Schizo is either the greatest reverse troll or completely autistic. It's pretty impressive to be fair, we need to harness his powers for good.

Ever since the pre-Ice Age civs, Ancient Aryans, New Swabia/Antarctica and /sudpol/ threads came up, (((they))) now have a need for crafting a new shill narrative for things like the formers, that's when (((sepher and friends))) started showing up after a long period of shitting up other related boards like /fringe/ that discusses them.

Attached: 65186842_p0.jpg (666x1000, 142.25K)

kys (((Bob)))

Attached: 5zme8jety5w01.jpg (800x960, 91.37K)

I actually did once more then a decade ago, and the guy who made the first DNA mapping say something completely different what jewstream media claim today
He said neanderthal dna is most prominent around the black sea and kakusus region

Attached: khazaria.gif (416x349, 9.79K)

(((Coincidentally))) where the Aryans who outbred the (((old Europeans))) come from later.

Attached: 1523500405523.png (2518x1024, 467.75K)

all that's missing is schlomo with a fedora on CNN

Attached: fedora.jpg (800x600, 83.21K)

so your knowledge is based on very outdated info. cute

as human brain size is highly correlated with IQ, it's very likely we did, at least to some degree.

Attached: cranial_capacities.jpg (440x370, 35.76K)

Except they are doing it the other way when find older white stuff they pull out older neanderkike crap. Eat shit, yid.

It sure as hell did cross with my bloodlines
because i dont look like a demon.

Those jewmutts we see running around today larping as whites is a couple generations old at best

*didn't

Enlarged occipital lobe (mainly responsible for sight) was most likely needed for hunting at night, though. I don't see too much of a correlation with intelligence.

Fuck you jew.

They are finding it harder to keep the narrative going so they keep this bullshit up and magically discover new evidence that support exactly what they claim like the holohoax.

You know, Schizo, if we joined our autism together we'd be unstoppable and could completely obliterate any common enemy we had. My magical powers and your potato strength– the perfect synthesis.

Attached: MEGUMI-CHAN CASTS EXPLOSION.jpg (555x699 50.22 KB, 563.41K)

It broke with the denisovan line there. The denis kept moving east and turned into the bug people when they raped the squinty eyed moneys there.

Ability to process visual info is a component of IQ. Having less ability could surely not result in less IQ, Chaim.

It wasn't just their occipital lobe that was bigger though, but rather the whole brain. The parietal is another part you can look at. That said, it's surely no coincidence either that we inherited the genes for our verbal ability from Neanderthals.

Attached: image018.jpg (720x969, 94.85K)

My knowledge about the jew is all i need
When the jew blacks all of history and suddenly start to push the neanderthal as blond and white. and then when you bring the question up the jew screech loudly - Then you know its a complete lie.

reported for being a dumbass

Attached: 6e0794216832ab76e9d4cdfdb6d7a46c96c6f7f4659d9c9590999d08eec8746b.jpg (255x183, 12.51K)

wow

but there is DNA proof Neanderthal were not circumcised.

how does dna tell you if you chopped part of your body off? it can't

lel don't be salty about all those times, please, call me by my formal name ;^)
I only come here to get (you)s off you R_P x

Good point. But is some sort of "night vison" ability, for the lack of a better expression, really that important for intelligence?
Yes, but like you said (which is true, obviously) bigger brain doesn't always equal to greater intelligence. Elephants aren't the smartest animal on the planet through that conduct. Like in that image I posted here had bigger skulls but they didn't look like naked simians (who's enlarged skulls and negroid features, on a more unrelated note, could explain Egypt's rulers enlarged skulls? Or, the black looking Sphynx?)
Which would explain kike sophistry hm ;^)

Those were the first jew socks. They had to keep their noses warm when they stumbled into our lands.

We most likely stumbeled onto theirs. Whites (or more accurately, Aryans) aren't native to Europe.

Eventually one of the fuckers decided to taste his as it was dangling right there like a fresh cock that he couldn't normally see past his grotesque, distended belly, and dredlocked burning bush, then his cousin't ughvi's, and the rest is history.

No we weren't but we got there long before.

Not youtube YOU
YOU told me everything about YOU.
Your words has a smell to it, and when a human learn that smell, he cant fooled.

No
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/03/130319093639.htm
Better overall vision/ability to process and manipulate visual data. The ability is tested in the fluid section of an IQ test. Those with superior visual ability will do better on the matrices problems and the 2D-3D problems. I have high Neanderthal DNA and I'm 100% white. Thanks to Neanderthal, I have a gigantic occipital bun and lobe. And, on 2D-3D IQ sub-tests, I score 99.999th percentile. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-28_04-28-13.png (670x384, 31.17K)

user…

Attached: images.png (240x148, 5.65K)

What's with all of the Neanderthal threads lately? Over the last couple of weeks I've seen more of these garbage fires than over the last few months.

keep cackling, you only expose yourself
The goyim awareness is growing, and this time there is no more land to start over in.

Okay, gotta pull you up on this. You're comparing apples to oranges here. Elephants aren't human, nor were they a precursor to humans. It's not a valid comparison. Neanderthals, on the other hand, are a type of human and thus the comparison is meaningful and valid.

Sad you don't want to fight the Rothschilds' thralls with me willingly, not surprised. My zesty (you)s are pretty tasty and addictive though.
Schizo Chromongo, call me if you think you're brave enough one day for a hyperbolic 3rd eye awaking to let the memes flow in, so that you may see beyond sight. Schizophrenics are simply shamans without a teacher, I will be that teacher.

Where are Whites native to then? If they aren't native to Europe that really undermines their homeland claims.

Attached: frog god.png (1280x720, 2.11M)

I've got my DNA results above. Literally 100% white. I couldn't be more of a goy. I doubt you could compete, honestly.

How high iq do this shrimp have ?
Bugs swarm without hitting each other
sensors has no correlation with intelligence

Attached: peacock-mantis.jpg (520x370, 61.77K)

Did it tell you your haplogroup?
>Better overall vision/ability to process and manipulate visual data
wtf neanderkikes could trip on command? jk on a more serious note, from your link
>our study provides a more direct approach by estimating how much of their brain was allocated to cognitive functions, including the regulation of social group size; a smaller size for the latter would have had implications for their level of social complexity and their ability to create, conserve and build on innovations
I'll be one to argue that simple comprehension is hardly "intelligence". The Asians are trained to comprehend better, as their fractal script systems mimics the very IQ tests you posted, yet their "elevated" IQ (artificially so or not) still can't compete with white creativity that differentiates us.
I have neither of those thankfully tbh.

Hyperbolic, yes, but mostly irrelevant, and my initial point still stands.

It's not a human nor is it meaningfully related to us. It can't be compared. It's a completely, totally different thing. What I'm telling you isn't even my opinion, it's old, dusty fact that's so well established that it's common knowledge. Your questions show you know noting about the human brain and intelligence.

Attached: 2d5dd051fc65712dc16ed9d7346fa24c_1024.jpg (1024x1024, 262.3K)

In fact it does, scientific studies have proven, on the xy chromosome in modern humans a predisposition to self harm, this is exceedingly high in the Jews, and why they self mutilate themselves, that is why stories such as this appear about kikes so often.
9news.com.au/national/2018/05/07/14/35/body-modification-industry-to-face-crackdown
It is also why we are dealing with issues such as transgender, gay, gender homo identity orientation, all specific traits to the Jews. It is based on their xy chromosome structure. It is also why they promote public acceptance of their degeneracy in news stories like this.
thesun.co.uk/news/6143600/russ-foxx-body-modification-artist-horns-pointed-ears-tattoos/
This all began with the divergence from Homo Africanus Erectus to modern european humans. The Jews went in one direction, and the modern human world went in another.
This is why ((they))) always claim they are being shoaled. It is due to their mental disabilities. In today's world come the end of the day, after having had a personal conversation with a kike, when you are home alone thinking about it you know in your heart you wasted the day talking to a kike.

This is one of the most prominent telltale sign of a jew
Called out and cornered he starts to emit a incoherent babble

Funny how you think everyone is me until I'm right here giving you (you)s, no its not that dummy guess again, begins with "h".
Aryans*, North America

Attached: 1525725847352.png (500x500, 29.97K)

It's every week moshe. Like clockwork. Friday rampup before shabbat. The fucks in the sewers are going to have problems with that. But they had to pass the workload off to the kike nests in other regions because it's hard to shit post when your post is knee deep in shit so we will still have the same itinerary plus or minus a few additions due to one of the talpiot tards not delivering the updated schedules the schmuck.

We actually have some really ancient stuff under Missouri the global kikes don't want known.

Attached: American Explorer.jpg (1100x461, 108.14K)

Fuck it, turn this slide into an elevator thread for ancient tech and proof we wuz.

Interesting, thanks.

Most of it underwater, what are you referencing?

How did Neanderwomen press kids with such enormous skulls through their snatches when they were even smaller then todays women?

Did it tell you your haplogroup?
Yes, but I don't have a screenshot and I don't remember it.
No they can't compete with us because we have higher psychoticism and higher creativity, two of the three necessary components of genius. The third is intelligence. If they had more of the first two, they'd undoubtedly have a superior track record.
You missin out son.

Dilution of history by ((((((((((((((((((the usual suspects))))))))))))))))))))))

Nothing I've written is incoherent.

1885 NY Time recorded a report of a discovery. Dude name Coates died with the supposed evidence of a city under a coal shaft 360 deep (millions of years old) and very large bones of bipedal humanoids, and the (((Smithsonian))) stepped in and took the shit and hid it for "safekeeping".

Kikes have big heads but white men have big cocks. Eat it yid.

Didn't do my tests yet famb.
>No they can't compete with us because we have higher psychoticism and higher creativity, two of the three necessary components of genius
Honestly? Because I'm one neurotic goy, I'm not here to blow on my own trumpet so I'll write it off as a mere coincidence ;^)
Have my babies, user!

On a serious note, wasn't their pelvic spread much wider?

The black sea region is the homeland of the indo-europeans.

No wonder our ancestors bred with them.

nobody asked for your DNA test and there is no way to verify it anyway

Post a picture of your skull

I am glad you've asked this, and it was a more difficult procedure, live birth, whereas once a woman's pelvic structure was such that they could drop a child like a goat, as humans became more intelligent the requirement for midwives became more apparent. In this abstract:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3024680/
you will see how this answers your question. Of note, key in on this:
But there is a lot more to be gathered here to answer your question more directly.

You call everyone Schizo (((Robert))) and it makes me feel like a scorned woman who's pet name you use on every hussy you come across!

Typical cheating pedo gnostic kike.

Attached: f5c3b3ecb1454d76c4edf4810d7d4c45.jpg (425x431, 24.6K)

Attached: Instagram-According-to-forensics-that-booty-way-f7d555[1].png (500x610, 120.57K)

Advice. Buy the test from Gencove because it's the cheapest. You won't get the best results because they've got a relatively small database but you'll be able to download your raw DNA data free and upload it for free to places like GEDmatch, DNA.Land, Family Tree DNA, etc. and get different analysis to get a better idea of who you are. That's a good idea because each company has a limited database which can only offer an estimate of who you are. GEDmatch is probably the best. Look into them.

I can't do that without providing my profile which gives away way too much personal info. So no.

No but I can guarantee you can't find it with reverse search or anything because it's actually mine.

Do you know if they ship to Europe, and wouldn't it be pretty expensive to mail it back? Thanks anyway user.

They'll claim neanderthals are the same species as human because we can't have part neanderthal Europeans realising they are a different species to niggers

you have given 0 backup for your statement

I give you the entire planets animal kingdom there is 0 correlation with intelligence and vision.
Whales are half blind yet they are considered the most intelligent.

I tend to have a chuckle thinking about that (((study))) showing everyone's supposed mother eve being a nigger and that nigger was fond of taking kike dick. That's probably why at their most instinctual level black men know and hate jews.

If your White brains are so smart then why are your nations controlled by us Jews? We literally have higher IQ's than you. We own everything in the West and what are you going to do about it? Yell "Hurr durr da Holocaust never happened!!!" out in the street? You are all too chickenshit to even fight against us, very disorganized if I might add. Admit it, you dumb racists will never be anything but LARPers while we rule over you because you deserve it. You're like niggers to us.

Because whites are too nice of a people

Hellen Keller was smarter then that nigger's dumb ass. Flew a plane across the ocean and everything just to get out of some closet her pervert uncle shoved her into for exam time.

my personal opinion, although not backed by scientific study is that Neanderkikes were more accustomed to dropping their children like goats and expecting them to survive and stand upright at birth, we know this is not possible with our own children, so with modern humans it took several months to raise a child to stand upright, whereas at birth Neandertkikes abandoned their own children as weak to die unaccustomed to not being able to walk upright at birth like the (((animals))) they were. This is why Jews are so fucked in their minds today.