==NIGER AMBUSH COVER-UP=

==NIGER AMBUSH COVER-UP=

The Niger Investigation is a cover-up. A few key omissions and errors stand out in the report.

1. The official report omits that the ambush by ISIS-GIS forces began with a feint terror attack on the village.

2. The villagers were complicit in the feint and ambush, possibly even taking part in the torture of LaDavid Johnson.

3. LaDavid Johnson did not die in a valiant last stand, but was captured, tortured, and executed by ISIS-GIS and locals.

4. The raid to capture Doundou Chefou was a violation of the mandate of US forces which forbade direct combat operations.

5. The raid to capture Doundou Chefou was well known to the Nigerien Defense Minister. That means that the "unauthorized" mission was well known to higher levels of command in Niger.

6. Malian ISIS-GIS forces took possession of the US vehicles after the ambush.

During the press conference a few lies were made.

1. That the direct cause of the attack was the ambush itself. That's tautology.

2. That there have been no further US fire fights in Niger. December 6th the US was in a fire fight.

Given these issues a few questions arise?

1. Who gave US forces the intel that Doundou Chefou was in the area? Have we considered that he was likely a double agent for ISIS-GIS?

2. Why are the villagers left out of the official summary? The mayor of Tongo Tongo admitted that the villagers support ISIS-GIS so this isn't a secret. The villagers were clearly complicit in the feint attack that initiated the ambush.

3. Why is the feint that initiated the ISIS-GIS ambush left out of the official report?

4. Why is the capture, torture, and execution of LaDavid Johnson omitted from the official report?

AFRICOM gave us and 8 page summary of a 6,300 page report. Is the whole report a cover-up or just the summary?

Sources:

Niger Summary
pastebin.com/y6tJuNLa
archive.li/eqgFw

Niger Investigation by the AFRICOM
defense.gov/portals/1/features/2018/0418_niger/img/Oct-2017-Niger-Ambush-Summary-of-Investigation.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180510161253/https://www.defense.gov/portals/1/features/2018/0418_niger/img/Oct-2017-Niger-Ambush-Summary-of-Investigation.pdf
c-span.org/video/?445374-1/pentagon-report-blames-niger-ambush-series-failures
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/05/09/congresswoman-close-to-soldier-killed-in-niger-raises-suspicions-about-pentagon-investigation/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3188946959b8
archive.li/HEHO8
yahoo.com/news/pentagon-unveil-niger-attack-investigation-212733783–politics.html
archive.li/3fRZl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doundou_Chefou
archive.li/5tFOm
armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/05/10/niger-investigation-what-went-wrong-whats-being-done-to-fix-it/
archive.li/tIhne
thehill.com/policy/defense/387157-pentagon-wont-seek-disciplinary-action-for-failures-in-niger
archive.li/6959t

Niger Ambush Video from ISIS-GIS
kaotic.com/video/klrmyip8_2018404143945_t

Niger SOFA
state.gov/documents/organization/205314.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171125111151/https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/205314.pdf

Background
reuters.com/article/us-niger-usa/at-least-46-attacks-in-area-of-niger-where-u-s-troops-killed-u-n-idUSKBN1CP20E
archive.is/GqIsq

Attached: Niger Ambush Location.jpg (1200x558 1.76 MB, 125.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/23/senators-stunned-to-learn-us-has-1000-troops-in-niger/
archive.is/FG2au
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/24/us-officials-niger-is-hub-for-us-operations-in-western-africa/
archive.is/6V9Ry
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/29/niger-deaths-start-new-debate-on-us-war-authorizations/
archive.is/jC8DC
news.antiwar.com/2017/11/01/niger-dm-us-can-use-armed-drones-as-needed/
archive.is/cJHG6
news.antiwar.com/2017/12/14/us-will-preposition-jet-fuel-in-algeria-niger-to-expand-drone-wars/
archive.is/LoQqC
theintercept.com/2018/02/27/u-s-military-opened-secretive-drone-base-to-visitors-after-the-intercept-wrote-about-it/
archive.is/7XwJP
news.antiwar.com/2017/11/03/a-month-after-ambush-us-and-niger-cant-get-their-stories-straight/
archive.is/Ll12M
voanews.com/a/new-details-emerge-about-attack-that-killed-us-soldiers-in-niger/4080617.html
archive.is/DLScm
news.antiwar.com/2017/11/05/niger-dm-us-troops-were-fighting-on-mali-border-before-ambush/
archive.is/7sbFz
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/15/niger-us-troops-military-ambush-attack
archive.is/HsAXx
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/04/special-forces-unit-ambushed-in-niger-desperately-called-for-help-sources-say
archive.is/FXq41
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/africa/us-soldier-in-niger-ambush-was-bound-and-apparently-executed-villagers-say/2017/11/10/3aebba3e-c442-11e7-9922-4151f5ca6168_story.html
archive.is/wvBSA
news.antiwar.com/2018/03/14/us-never-disclosed-december-firefight-in-niger/
archive.is/ZPISI
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mali-usa-niger/mali-militia-says-it-obtains-u-s-military-vehicle-from-niger-raid-idUKKCN1GQ2EG
archive.is/RuqNa
pastebin.com/y6tJuNLa
archive.li/eqgFw
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
tweetdeck.com/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
dailykos.com/contactus
jacobinmag.com/contact/
democracynow.org/contact
thinkprogress.org/contact-us-d161dba3725a#.kya843cg1
mediamatters.org/contact
act.moveon.org/survey/feedback/
wsws.org/en/special/contact.html
alternet.org/feedback
twitter.com/dailykos
twitter.com/TPM
twitter.com/thinkprogress
twitter.com/mmfa
twitter.com/MoveOn
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/UR_Ninja
twitter.com/AlterNet
theintercept.com/about/
twitter.com/democracynow
twitter.com/RubinReport
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/GadSaad
twitter.com/mtracey
twitter.com/WSWS_Updates
twitter.com/theintercept
twitter.com/jeremyscahill
twitter.com/ggreenwald
commonsensenation.net/was-la-david-johnson-another-bowe-bergdahl/
archive.fo/hm7wl
rawstreetjournal.com/u-s-special-forces-executes-black-traitor-la-david-johnson-in-niger/
archive.fo/ISgMs
news.antiwar.com/2018/05/11/pentagons-niger-report-raises-more-questions-than-it-answers/
archive.li/VYHDo
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/05/11/the-pentagon-answered-some-questions-about-the-niger-ambush-many-more-remain/?utm_term=.580ca0938835
archive.li/7AsyE
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/niger-attack-dead-us-soldiers-killed-fbi-investigation-africa-james-mattis-la-david-johnson-a8011411.html
archive.li/GH2Hi
finance.yahoo.com/news/niger-video-shows-harrowing-escape-us-forces-220255677–politics.html
archive.li/OVHPS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1,000 Troops Deployed (officially who has any idea what the real number is)
news.antiwar.com/2017/10/23/senators-stunned-to-learn-us-has-1000-troops-in-niger/
archive.is/FG2au

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/24/us-officials-niger-is-hub-for-us-operations-in-western-africa/
archive.is/6V9Ry

news.antiwar.com/2017/10/29/niger-deaths-start-new-debate-on-us-war-authorizations/
archive.is/jC8DC

Nigeriens ok drones
news.antiwar.com/2017/11/01/niger-dm-us-can-use-armed-drones-as-needed/
archive.is/cJHG6

Drone bases in Niger and Algeria.
news.antiwar.com/2017/12/14/us-will-preposition-jet-fuel-in-algeria-niger-to-expand-drone-wars/
archive.is/LoQqC

Niger Drone Base Tours
theintercept.com/2018/02/27/u-s-military-opened-secretive-drone-base-to-visitors-after-the-intercept-wrote-about-it/
archive.is/7XwJP

Pentagon continues to blow smoke and deflect in the official story.
news.antiwar.com/2017/11/03/a-month-after-ambush-us-and-niger-cant-get-their-stories-straight/
archive.is/Ll12M

Expanded and Contrary Reports
voanews.com/a/new-details-emerge-about-attack-that-killed-us-soldiers-in-niger/4080617.html
archive.is/DLScm

Nigerien DM backs up that story.
news.antiwar.com/2017/11/05/niger-dm-us-troops-were-fighting-on-mali-border-before-ambush/
archive.is/7sbFz

Guardian does too.
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/15/niger-us-troops-military-ambush-attack
archive.is/HsAXx

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/04/special-forces-unit-ambushed-in-niger-desperately-called-for-help-sources-say
archive.is/FXq41

Found that ISIS executed 1 US Soldier at least. One dead in his truck. 2 dead outside, one of whom holding a radio.
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/africa/us-soldier-in-niger-ambush-was-bound-and-apparently-executed-villagers-say/2017/11/10/3aebba3e-c442-11e7-9922-4151f5ca6168_story.html
archive.is/wvBSA

US didn’t report a December 6th gunfight with ISIS in Niger.
news.antiwar.com/2018/03/14/us-never-disclosed-december-firefight-in-niger/
archive.is/ZPISI

Malian terrorists got US vehicles captured during the raid.
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mali-usa-niger/mali-militia-says-it-obtains-u-s-military-vehicle-from-niger-raid-idUKKCN1GQ2EG
archive.is/RuqNa

Headline the Niger Investigation is a cover-up.

Niger Summary

pastebin.com/y6tJuNLa

archive.li/eqgFw

Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
conservativedailypost.com/contact-us/
andrewanglin84[at]gmail.com

Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. Links and videos are the gold standard. Use SFW hashtags and hijack at least one popular hashtag. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

Also you can use tweetdeck to easily schedule your tweets. It's very useful for spamming things like this.
tweetdeck.com/

Use gigatweeter.com to watch to see how much your message is spreading and if you are getting censored.

twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl

Attached: Social Media Posting Time.png (645x767 756.22 KB, 148.61K)

Left
dailykos.com/contactus
jacobinmag.com/contact/
thehill.com/contact
democracynow.org/contact
thinkprogress.org/contact-us-d161dba3725a#.kya843cg1
mediamatters.org/contact
act.moveon.org/survey/feedback/
wsws.org/en/special/contact.html
alternet.org/feedback

Left
twitter.com/dailykos
twitter.com/TPM
twitter.com/thinkprogress
twitter.com/mmfa
twitter.com/MoveOn
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/UR_Ninja
twitter.com/AlterNet
submissions[at]theintercept.com
theintercept.com/about/

twitter.com/democracynow
twitter.com/RubinReport
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/GadSaad
twitter.com/mtracey
twitter.com/WSWS_Updates
twitter.com/theintercept
twitter.com/jeremyscahill
twitter.com/ggreenwald

Attached: Slavoj I Would Prefer Not To.png (648x1302 472.85 KB, 189.09K)

Effort/10
kffp & bump

Thanks bud.

Eat shit you flappy armed faggot. Learn to come correct or stay the fuck gone.

Attached: Autism Knows No Bounds.gif (334x334, 1.75M)

How much do you get paid for these posts? Trying to work out if I could get paid to be autistic in my spare time.

In other news: Die shill

Attached: 12239499_940122912735331_5721080045953753137_n.jpg (543x417, 90.15K)

Well, the current administration is trying to silence it for a very good reason. Burgers shouldn't even been there in the first place, and getting ambushed by a pack of feral niggers and losing 4 men in the process is pretty embarrassing by itself.

But why protect the image of the villagers?

In order to convince normie onlookers that the local population support the ideals of democracy and freedom (see goy, they're just like you and me)

when in reality they support the enemy we are being told they hate

That might be why. They also sidestep the raid violating the SOFA by blaming the low level commanders. For me the whole thing stinks. Especially given that we have an 8 page summary of a 6,300 page report there is a lot more to say.

Well colour me surprised. It's probably filed right beside the OKC Bombing CCTV footage, the dozens of extra CCTV camera angles on the 9/11 pentagon strike and the hotel from Mandalay Bay Hotel security.

Attached: 983888_430868223929405_6336029162316351901_n.jpg (480x475, 15.2K)

Kill yourself nigger. Livestream it back on reddit.

Hopefully if enough people call them out on their bullshit they'll reveal more. If the government continues the bullshit then at least we can document where they lied.

People forgot about it already. Lemmings unfortunately have a very short and very selective memory. They are too busy chasing dopamine hits on social media and watching niggerball to ever care about such events for an extended period of time.

Lemmings don't really matter. They follow whoever is in charge. If a few journalists, leakers, or congressmen who want to do an inquiry get fired up that matters.

Still waiting on that job interview. I'm vastly more qualified in controlled-autism-application tbqhwy. I'm just posting here to counter-bump your sage.

If only it weren't so painfully true. It's kind of a stroke of luck that in my youth, my attention was focussed on such political and strategic events that the dopamine hit got linked in some weird way with watching nations shoot at each other. Which then turned into watching nations shoot at each other in real time, and then trying to predict which nations will be shooting at each other in a week's time.

I can relate brother. I was only 17 in 2011 when the Syrian Civil War stated, and was pretty fascinated by it. Israeli involvement in that conflict was my first major redpill. After so many coincidences a man either goes redpilled or insane. Time flies fast when you're having fun.

Attached: benis in syria.png (595x801, 430.51K)

whenever there is a nigger ambush isn't a coverup to be expected?

Don't spread this.

Why not?

Betrayal?

This might be true and certainly seems compelling. Email these guys to find out what they can provide to corroborate the story.

[email protected]
[email protected]

commonsensenation.net/was-la-david-johnson-another-bowe-bergdahl/
archive.fo/hm7wl

Their anonymous source said that Johnson was upset that Trump won the election, a Colin Kapernick fan, and extremely disgruntled after Charlottesville. During the ambush this source said he drove off in a vehicle with Nigerien forces inside instead of giving cover. Another source said the White House spent 4 days verifying the report.

rawstreetjournal.com/u-s-special-forces-executes-black-traitor-la-david-johnson-in-niger/
archive.fo/ISgMs

/polcak/ is lv shooter body

Alright faggots, this is my take on the situation. Please forgive me for going in without a condom on this one and just laying out fact plainly. As a non-american I watched the video and saw that these were clearly not SF unless the US SF is made up of a bunch of fucking retards. I apologize for saying this but if you look at the actual video, nothing within the video suggests that these poor souls were SF, or even fucking general army. I'll tell you why based on US sources and ex. SF which makes sense once you see them.

#5 Movement. The movement they made use of makes no sense whatsoever and cleary shows that of chaos. When the shit hits the fan, chaos does happen which may make point no. 4 moot, however it would have seemed that the vehicle was simply not doing their primary job and human error, and/or bad tactics failed them all-round. They should have got the fuck out of there but they did not.

Other than that, I rate OP's questions are seriously valid but can guarantee him now already that he/she will never know the full truth.

Attached: Picture103.jpg (336x424, 31.13K)

I think that's a good assessment, but I'll add a few details which may clarify your points. Most of the unit was breaking contact since there were about a dozen US troops. According to the official report during the retreat they got split up with the 3 SF guys failing to go with the rest of the unit. The official report also says their Soldier skills had gone lax so even if that's bullshit they covered it.

I also know there's a snowball's chance in hell of getting the truth on this one.

Anyone know what all their badges and ribbons are? Seems these two are missing, why, pic related?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (180x65 2.56 KB, 9.66K)

Thanks for clarifying that user. I'm sorry for judging so quickly but when I first saw the video, I thought it was joke, especially to US SF standards and immediately figured there was a cover up. When shit goes hot and there's a mess, it can be a big mess… However I still fail to see how these were the elite… I may be wrong and this is purely a personal bias and/or opinion but i am saddened by the ends of their lives and honestly think that this looks more like an average patrol that got lost and got their shit kicked in due to shitty command and bad navigation due to bad intel. I may be horrifically wrong in saying that but that's what it looked like to me and the official story simply doesn't match up.

RIP to them though, and I wish their families the very best in reconciliation. Sad to see how they got fucked over by baseless claims and silly AO's which mean nothing to their country. I've met proper seals who believe (At least I believe they have brainwashed themselves) into believing that 9/11 was carried out by the Taliban and that they were fighting for a cause. The broken and heartbreaking truth of a soldier is to realize that he is simply fighting for the sake of fighting. He gets paid to fight, He fights. He realises that pawn of which he has become. It's a sad reality for some, it's a job for others, it's a horror for those who aren't equipped to deal. Life is cruel. But the fucking media that painted this story deserves a fucking shot in anger toward them.

Sorry bud, I can't clarify those bades. They're not familiar to me.

what?>>11571136

That pisses me off as well btw. I can't for the fuck of me think how an operation would simply abandon their own.. get disconnected sure, but what was the fucking RV? Or did they go rogue? And even if they did, they're sure as shit not SF if they decided to do so. Not in that AO and not in that circumstance. I just can't bring my mind to believe it. I've watched the video several times and I can't bring my mind to believe the official story. It doesn't make sense.

3rd Special Forces Group (but Johnson para is different in color order?)
Parachutist Badges
Air Assault Badge
De Oppresso Liber Sword & Arrow Clutch
Special Forces Tab
Wright has Gold Para wings?

the rainbow one is the army service ribbon
the red one with the yellow stripe in the middle is the national defense medal
the blue one with the red and yellow stripes is the GWOT campaign medal.
those three are basically what literally every soldier gets by default.

the red one with the six white stripes is the armygood conduct medal, that you get for behaving yourself for a year.
the green and blue one with the white stripes is the army achievement medal. sort of an "employee of the month" kind of thing.
the green and yellow one with the single black stripe is the NCO professional development ribbon, which you get for doing the bullshit SSD online courses that are tedious as shit, mean fuck all, and are mandatory for getting promoted.
the green one with white stripes is the army commendation medal, which you normally get by being your 1SG's butt plug.
the ones on the right breast of the coat are unit awards and are what you're only allowed to wear as long as you're attached to a unit that is authorized them.

in all, pretty goddam light racks for special forces d00ds. I'm a POG as fuck national guardsman and my rack was the size of my hand after only a few years and one deployment.

user… I'm not a yank.. I just know US SF and it seemed like a farce. Maybe they were but for fuck's sake, it would appear that they broke training and if they did what they did in the video - it would be most concerning because it would make the US SF look like amateurs when they are renowned for being one of the most regulated individuals in the world. All I know is that we sent our guys to train seals in the early 80's and 90's and that we fought the commies. However, their behaviour in the video did not reflect training and you can be a bitch boy about it or accept it as a fact.

t. Saffa

g'night m8. I wish I was in australia

I can believe it.

also, the badges with the rifles you posted are the infantryman badge and combat infantryman badge, both are only awarded to Infantry, and the later is only awarded to infantry that have exchanged fire with the enemy.

we can assume neither of these men were infantry at any point in their careers because otherwise they would be sporting the characteristic blue cords of the infantry, and i have no idea what that white cord signifies.

Also, the lack of weapon qualifier badges on the two middle ones is suspicious, making me thing they all came from some non combat arms MOS with only a short stop in combat arms just so they could get rank and get accepted for SF.

CNN SAID THE SOLDIERS WERE NOT PROPERLY TRAINED GOT OUT OF THEIR HEAVILY ARMORED VEHICLE AND GOT KILLED BY A BUNCH OF AFRICANS WITH RUSTY AK47s the groups SPLIT UP AND THE BRAVE BLACK SOLDIER La whatshisnuts died BEHIND A THORN BUSH is this the story and WHY IN THE HELL ARE WE PAYING FOR MILLION DOLLAR MILITARY HARDWARE IF THEY ARE NOT PROPERLY USING IT

WHAT A WEAK DISTRACTION. wonder what's REALLY going on

My point exactly, light on ribbons, and no combat badges.
Four man Team with two Medics?;
Black a SF Medic (18D)
Wright a SF medic (18D)
J W Johnson CBRN specialist.
D T Johnson a wheeled vehicle mechanic (91B)?
Weapons not camouflaged.
What is the army SF Combat Load?
Why all the Go-Pros?
Why Civilian Vehicles?

There are two contradictory narratives. Both are dumb on their own and retarded together.
1. That the SF team didn't expect combat.

2. That the SF team was hunting for a wanted ISIS-GIS terrorist.

Antiwar.com calls bullshit

news.antiwar.com/2018/05/11/pentagons-niger-report-raises-more-questions-than-it-answers/
archive.li/VYHDo

The Washington Post pointed out a few different tactical plot holes in the official summary.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2018/05/11/the-pentagon-answered-some-questions-about-the-niger-ambush-many-more-remain/?utm_term=.580ca0938835
archive.li/7AsyE

That's pretty unrealistic for them to expect the things to be peaceful in Africa. Africa is famous for being unstable so I find that to be hard to believe that reason.

The recurring theme is that the whole story is bullshit. I find it interesting that the full report was described as 6,300 pages on the 10th and 180 pages on the 11th.

Considering the FBI was involved in investigating it would be interesting to look for leaks and OPSEC violations on the topic.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/niger-attack-dead-us-soldiers-killed-fbi-investigation-africa-james-mattis-la-david-johnson-a8011411.html
archive.li/GH2Hi

Looking into it more, I wonder if they cover it up because the nigger deserted and left the others to die. They don't want to make nogs look bad by exposing him.

This may be a good opportunity to trick our opponents into doing our work. The Congressional Black Caucus is butthurt about Trump's comments to Johnson's mother. If they were compelled to open a Congressional inquiry a ton of shit would come out publicly. Based on the official lies, the RSJ report, and concerted efforts to bury this story any investigation would bring unpleasant facts forward.

It's not a cover up you morons it's just yet another glorious chapter of the US special forces.

Attached: US military.png (1281x836, 962.4K)

Whats the story behind this

Considering the official report omits tactically relevant details that were corroborated by numerous sources and flat out lies regarding the death of La David Johnson that would make it a cover-up by definition.

Just a routine op carried by US special forces.
There are DOZENS of such incidents if you look them up. And systematically they're painted as "great engagements" against "irresistible force" but if you dig a little you quickly realize it's a handful of locals with AKs and terrible, terrible command decisions and complete failure on operational planning level.

US special forces are just as retarded and incompetent as the US army at large. The worst being their helicopter piloting skills.
The soldiers themselves might have great soldiering skills but since they're led by retards, commanded by morons that are trying to apply batshit insane policies, they come home in body bags just as well as national guardsmen.

Hell even in "successful" ones like the ben laden assassination they still managed to crash a stealth helo prototype (China thanks you for your service) when it was perfectly pointless to even bring helicopters…

How did the morons climb up the ladders to become commanders? The US military must have a lot of corruptions going on.

How can you say they had no discipline and weren't professinal?
When they were originally ambushed they thought it was a much smaller enemy force,hence why they didn't radio to break contact or call for reinforcements.

They did what they were trained to do, establish a support by fire for the flanking element to take them

So yes, if they were flanking they'd need to be out of cover to assault them.

USA is a Nigger country 🤗

found the fat wetback from mexshithole

Why does this matter?

Attached: image_3.jpg (507x712 29.1 KB, 95.62K)

It matters because the government is obviously lying. If it's important enough to hide then it's important enough to see. The report tries to tell the story of Black Rambo who died in a blaze of glory fighting ISIS. The reports from several sources imply that the truth is more of a Black traitor, villagers working with ISIS, and a tactically complex ambush. The ISIS-GIS force conducting the ambush knew when the SF team would be in Tongo Tongo and in what size. That level of intelligence is hard to come by without a inside source. If La David Johnson betrayed his fellow Soldiers to satisfy his own racial animosities then it's important to stop his canonization. That's why it matters.

Attached: Consider the Following Hitler.png (654x539, 549.88K)

There is a culture that started in WWII and really took off after Korea that officers can do no wrong and gets worst the higher you go.

To give you an idea the US has constantly being engage in losing wars since WWII but no US officer has been relieved of his command for a military reason ever since.
Most people responsible for what were clear military failure (the whole Grenada island shitshow which is what the pic is referring, Eagle Claw, Gothic Serpent, Red Wings, pick any really, etc..) are never sanctioned.
Worse case scenario (Camp Bastion Raid, Talibans stroll in an airbase, kill a bunch of people including several officers, destroy a bunch of planes. Inquiry founds that, despite string of harassment attacks and clear enemy presence, the perimeter was barely manned and security patrols recently cut by 75%) you're gently pushed out, most of the time they're still promoted up!
That has to do with the really weird policy of "up or out" (a competent officer MUST be promoted to next position or leave within 2 or 3 years… the reason why a competent officer can't stay at the job he is competent for a job he might not be, is never explained) which has equated the insane idea that not getting promoted = sanction. Why relieve you of duties since your blunder is gonna make the army not renew their contract with you? Of course it means that MAJOR fuck ups are equals to minor reasons but who cares right? Besides people realizing how wrong that shit is…
Outside operation in itself it leads to an insane amount of ass covering and nepotism as you have an environment were only the most sycophantic gets promoted and anyone with half a brain jump off mister bones wild ride after their mandatory 5 years (around captain rank) to cash in on their training and experience in the private sector and be free of that insanity. Those that stay either think they can game the system before cashing out or are too afraid to jump the rotten ship. It's a system that only encourage mediocrity and group think.

Mediocrity is the best word to qualify the US military (and largely NATO since everyone de facto tend to c/c US policies). Mediocre doesn't mean bad, mediocre means "average".
It's "being bad" by being average in fields it really shouldn't be.
People in charge of the lives of others cannot be "average".

Less corruption, more nepotism and legacy names get noticed. Plus Obama gutted a lot of the upper brass from all branches and pushed heavy sjw policies in the military which kept a lot of good people from getting a deserved promotion. This leaves a lot of inept people with no reason to be in the command they are.

Attached: 0f623736ae2aa451d1cad55aa77a237b5100df46c3a28f22ea8f8a8095486ea2.jpg (800x544, 61.66K)

New Niger Video
finance.yahoo.com/news/niger-video-shows-harrowing-escape-us-forces-220255677–politics.html
archive.li/OVHPS

(checked) Really? Fucking hell m8. Thought you guys were trained a little better than that. Shit intel, shit went wrong but I think you're shilling. I'm sure it fucked up big time, but they don't seem like SF unless is correct, and even then that is fucking shocking.

They likely got lost. Run and fire blindly into the enemy? Doesn't sound like ANY fucking bushwar to me m8. Sounds more like suicide. In an ambush like that with little to no cover, your vehicle, even soft-shelled is safety. They didn't even bother pulling what they call a laager, they ran into the gunfire and left the vehicle behind. IT simply doesn't make sense to me. But i'm not a yank and I don't know your tactics.

My apologies, I was mistaken and forgot about this user's input. Still a big fucking cover-up going on here.

Only 2 people were killed at camp bastion.

Sorry, kid, but this is going to be Trump's Benghazi.

Niger, please

bump

My gut say that the double redditors told the double redditors about them and ended up getting killed by his traitorous action.

Nice, everyone should have a media spam list in order to spread major leaks or sam hyde happenings.

Attached: UUUU.webm (426x240, 14.49M)

Unarmored vehicle combined with possible crew served weapon/belt fed: note red tracers on the ground near dead man in the end of the video.

They were in the absolute worst spot possible.

3rd SF has an infamous reputation for being incompetent and corrupt. Especially during OIF.

Remember you can enlist as an 18X today and be a Special Forces Operator with no prior combat experience.

Back in my day it was basically a requirement to have been prior infantry and an E4.