Heavily armed antifa terrorist group on Facebook

Facebook is enemy territory but this page goes so far beyond their own TOS and criminal law that there might be an attack angle here anyway. They have allowed a heavily armed antifa paramilitary terrorist group, currently waging war in Syria, to have a page which has over 4000 members:
archive.fo/im3hU
facebook.com/AntifascistForcesInAfrin/

The group is posing with the antifa flag, machine guns and a rocket-propelled grenade launcher on their front page. They are acquiring real combat experience in Syria which they can bring back home and use to attack their Western home countries, which they have already promised to do. They have declared war on the entire country of France in retaliation to French police evicting antifa members from squatter homes. Here is their declaration of war against France, shared in a tweet by French journalist (former war reporter) and terrorism expert Nicolas Henin:
archive.fo/LL0e2
twitter.com/N_Henin/status/988047102512115712
breitbart.com/london/2018/04/26/far-left-antifa-militants-syria-promise-fight-french-state/

If this group is mass reported and Facebook refuses to remove the page, it could be the beginning of a PR nightmare for them. Worst case scenario they begrudgingly remove the page and deplatform antifa. Best case scenario they double down and refuse, and now there is an anti-Facebook (and anti-antifa) PR nuke that can and should be proliferated as far as possible to hammer the company.

What do you say?

Attached: facebook_supports_terrorism3.jpg (960x812 135.76 KB, 168.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LL0e2
breitbart.com/london/2018/04/26/far-left-antifa-militants-syria-promise-fight-french-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the work of kikes. Expect no mea culpa, but your premise is not wrong.

Say the page gets mass reported and Facebook doesn't take it down. How would the public react to this story if it spread widely?

our special forces over there should swing by and kill these assholes while they're mopping up ISIS

I find it hard to believe there are any antifa with enough guts to actually be in a warzone….this kinda smells like stolen valor to me, where they're just pretending to be badasses

this is nothing new, OP. best course of action is to let them them be retarded and operate openly so it can be used against them when they eventually fuck their own shit up.

it is possible to substitute extreme stupidity for guts, that could be what's going on
who knows how much combat they're actually seeing, but it's better to err on the side of caution and assume they are a threat which should not be allowed to return

also the opportunity to use this against Facebook should not be overlooked

That would actually involve getting a kikebook account though. Most of us have had our burner accounts banned for (((reasons))) and they've wratched down on accout creation. It'll be a cold fucking day in hell before I give those wrecked kikes any of my real information.

That said, your plan would work if you could get enough normalfag cuckservatives with kikebook accounts to report it.

I would say that already happened when they declared war on France:
archive.fo/LL0e2

why wait to use this against them?

Sperging around with isis faggots and getting btfo by SAA isn't "real combat experience"

Look at the skin color on those militants, so pale white, they must be inside all day to have not developed any tans.. I doubt they are actually white people though. For browns they should have darker skin, especially if they are tanned. Possibly Mossad.

you know what I meant, they are spending time in combat zones, handling heavy weaponry, etc even if they are still massive faggots

it's at least enough information to hopefully outrage the public, demonize facebook and draw the attention of some non-corrupt authorities

with such a debased society I doubt this will happen.

why exactly do you want the public to remain ignorant of the fact that extreme left terrorists are allowed to have an official facebook page for their terrorist organization, while average joes are banned instantly for questioning if there are really more than 2 genders?

what is your motivation here?

Antifa is fighting the ZOG aka Israel, America, Turkey, ISIS. They've done more against the Jews than NatSocs.

antifa are sworn enemies of white people, white countries and the concept of having a government or borders in general (which are vital to long term white survival).. they are radical anarchists and communists and rabidly anti-white, and degenerate as hell to top it off

your comment makes no fucking sense and you can't possibly be that retarded, you must be an antifa shill yourself

Nah it's true.. Antifa are generally virulently anti-zionist and anti-Israel.

You're right to believe that Facebook would just look the other way. IMO, our best avenue of attack would probably be to report this group to the uncuckable Tuck.

who the fuck cares if that's true or not, they're anti - every country by definition because they're anarchists
denying white people statehood and borders is the best possible way to ensure that they do not survive in the long term therefore antifa are 100% anti-white, in addition to being fucking communists and degenerate as hell

they are the lowest scum imaginable

no lol. It's just true. They aren't anti-jewish just anti-zionist and very pro-palestinian. It's weird because you think you'd be able to show them all the crimes of the jew down through the millennia but they just think you're a racist, fascist etc etc.
But tbh you sound liek your're the kind of guy to say "but antifa are the real fascists".

Agreed even though I don't understand why it needs to be said as I never took a pro-antifa stance.

this is a good idea
what's the best way to contact him?

Attached: goodnight.jpg (609x343, 47.77K)

hmmmm what could you mean by all of this?

DO. NOT. TAKE. IT. DOWN.

Archive the shit out of everything you can and report it to letter agencies if you know how. Talk about them openly on whatever platforms you can, if you aren't shadowbanned or whatever applies. After reporting, then mass report.

this is a really good point
phase 1 should be to archive and data the mine the fucking hell out of the entire page until everything has been gathered
phase 2 should be to mass report and contact Tucker, only after phase 1 is thoroughly complete

and what antifa military strike or assault to claim ground has taken place?

the threat has been made:
archive.fo/LL0e2
the strike has not happened yet, although it was made by people who apparently possess heavy weaponry (machine guns, RPGs) and may have actual combat experience

whether or not it ever will happen is irrelevant, what's relevant is the fact that the threat has been made - this should be exploited against them to its full potential

piss in a sea of piss and I don't take antifa seriously but if want to convince France to declare war on antifa, sure why not, but still silly to me.

it's also about doing massive PR damage to facebook for giving a platform to this terrorist group which has declared war on France
see

This.

I say it's a false flag by a cuckchan cocksucker trying to force a meme.

And the cunt is trying to push it this hard. Yeah, leftypol wants some victimbux.

hey retard, did you read the Breitbart article:
or the evidence presented by the French war reporter Nicolas Henin:
archive.fo/LL0e2
or do some basic research about the presence of antifa in syria?

Oy don't look at us getting our asses blown up! It's the commies in America that's causing it! kek

I don't care what jewbart has to say nor am I swayed by the reporter. antifa are a joke, them "declaring war on France" is a joke. Wake me up when they're actually fighting the French military.

or another way to put this, when France takes it seriously, as in they hunt down and kill/jail all antifa on sight.

you're missing the point entirely
their stupidity is our PR ammo
even if they are nothing but a joke, facebook agreeing to let left wing extremists pose with machine guns and rocket propelled grenade launchers and declare war on Western countries, while banning mild conservatives over nothing, should not go unexploited

Can't wait for these fags to get massacred by GCP.

Attached: 1261730578727.jpg (328x360, 51.76K)

what is the most efficient and systematic (and Germanic) way to archive everything on the page, so any valuable intel is not lost if and when the page gets taken down?

first picture looks like atomwaffen lmfao

Attached: 4f249e6d77e7dc1eec2d2e95897cd60037cc2baabd05947896fb52f1fc5c9fa1.png (685x667, 393.5K)

Is this why the turks overran afrin so easily?

Is that a fucking NcStar scope on the far right rifle. LOL
Looks like Antifa took to squatting in war-torn ruins.

< heavily
keek

The lack of musculature is astounding…

bump

bump

this
archive everything and they will deal with the consequences sooner or later. I would ofc hope that they would die there but the fact is that they are not on the front lines anymore, they are just used for propaganda a long way away from the front lines, it's been like this for years now. They basically came after the fucking war was over to just pose…

kek probably, there were actually foreign fighters there. An icenigger died there. His mother was very upset because they didn't get the body back at first. I have no idea how that went tbqh. He was on holiday in greece and got radicalized there, he was a lefty cuck to begin with praising che and whatnot. I can't remember his name anymore

Now I remember his first name it was Haukur(Hawk)

Antifa's "pro-Palestinian" stance is nothing more than virtue signaling. Palestinians are brown and the jews look kind of White so their knee jerk reaction is to side with the Palestinians. However because Jews are certainly not White and criticizing them will get you into a world of trouble, antifa instinctively like insects know not to attack jews in the same way they attack White children.
But at the end of the day, antifa don't intend on doing anything that would actually benefit the Palestinians because to do anything directly would be "anti-Semitic racist fascist Nazi hateful homophobic transphobic neo-bigot"
So ironically, the Palestinians will never receive any help or assistance from leftist organizations. We actually want to take down the entire jewish System and destroy Israel completely.
Of course, that's easier said than done.

bumping

People like you don't belong here. I'm sure you'd be happier on the Jordan Peterson subreddit

Attached: 61e122d2d2a2af9d50d98000b16a7aa29ebee8b0310a245ed4f62182a29998eb.jpg (930x916, 69.73K)

Sounds like a job for the_zognald

You are illiterate.

Is there an actual set plan and date for an attack? Recently there was a stabbing in Paris, could that have been it and we missed our chance to stop it?

My quest EXACTLY who are they fighting against, as well who are they fighting alongside.

quest = question*

That shit happens all the time in many areas such as anti-white hate & pro-white genocide, vs reasonable criticism of illegal activity by a black person.
You can report anyway. Though I find farcebook's bias so blatant now that I'd not report and instead use their content as free quality input to a redpill meme factory.

They depend on you caring to exist. Don't spend time caring about them, monitor them? - yes, but do not care, instead build up sites that do matter.

Fuck off whence ye came, and return not hither.
>>>/oven/

I say leave it up and monitor it. Learn their ways and when they get back track them. This is a great opportunity to keep an eye on our enemies.

Nice job refuting my point, niggers. The OP explicitly states that this group has "declared war on the entire country of France," and being that the French state imports millions of negros into Europe and supports Israeli foreign policy, it is a ZOG state.

>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/
>>>/zenpol/