LAPD using Palantir/CIA/Amazon to create Minority Report irl

The LAPD’s Terrifying Palantir-Powered Policing Algorithm Was Just Uncovered and Yes It’s Basically ‘Minority Report’

The Los Angeles Police Department was recently forced to release documents about their predictive policing and surveillance algorithms, thanks to a lawsuit from the Stop LAPD Spying Coalition (which turned the documents over to In Justice Today). And what do you think the documents have to say?

If you guessed “evidence that policing algorithms, which require officers to keep a checklist of (and keep an eye on) 12 people deemed most likely to commit a crime, are continuing to propagate a vicious cycle of disproportionately high arrests of black Angelinos, as well as other racial minorities,” you guessed correctly.

Algorithms, no matter how sophisticated, are only as good as the information that’s provided to them. So when you feed an AI data from a city where there’s a problem of demonstrably, mathematically racist over-policing of neighborhoods with concentrations of people of color, and then have it tell you who the police should be monitoring, the result will only be as great as the process. And the process? Not so great!

The software assigns people points, based on past offenses, or even just having been stopped by (or in contact with) police. Points are an indication, according to the LAPD, of how likely someone is to commit a crime. Relying on this algorithm to determine who ought to be monitored, which can be done through probation or warrant checks, prompts the instruction to police to check up on people — not to arrest them, but to see if there’s any reason to do so. Those targeted by the algorithm and flagged as people of interest can face extra police surveillance, just because they may be associated with or know of criminal activity. This can happen even if they haven’t done anything wrong, ever, in their entire lives.

[And, thanks to social science, we know what happens when you systemically make people feel like criminals, before they’ve even committed a crime! And it’s not good.]
Also: Targeting of this nature, which the police have suggested is related to the ever-decreasing rate of homicide in LA, can add extra hurdles for people who may have been arrested or convicted of a crime in the past but are just trying to get on with their lives. With how the LAPD algorithm operates, those people may remain persons of interest and subject to increased surveillance for up to two years since their last contact with the police.

But those police contacts are often unavoidable, such as one case where one person was stopped by police twice per day on four separate days over six weeks. Each of those interactions resets the clock.

There’s no indication that the LAPD deliberately set out to use an overtly-discriminatory algorithm. But this program, which may have started as a glossed-up database of people associated with gangs, Can’t be expected to perform fairly when it’s based on police activity that’s definitely subject to bias and prejudice.

Put another way: The only possible way to read this Twitter thread and not think “Minority Report” are to have never seen Minority Report, or to be the algorithm, itself.

Dan Robitzski May 10, 2018,
ctrl+c+ctrl+v of
futurism.com/lapd-documents-show-their-policing-algorithms-continue-to-target-minorities-and-past-offenders/
archive.is/ZtwOr

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x675, 522.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=aBkjNazkXYE
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-21/new-darpa-program-plans-patrol-cities-ai-drones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based AI will help shed light on negroid behavior!

Just another step in the attempted Londonization of major US cities.

LAPDing im right?

Neither the now nigger-tier FBI nor local law enforcment have proven they are able to stop a potential shooter who they ALREADY KNOW about.
The fuck are these kikes thinking they are going to accomplish?

This is how a white LEO or spook would react to this sort of threat. A kike or zombie would likely lack the attention span to follow the case up, and if they would they may leave it in for population control and a perverted genocidal kick.

The kikes just want maximum decay, systems like these will lead to either a failed state or the Terminator Jew: Rise of the Omnibot

Well obviously they don't have a real minority report algorithm because they are not even going after Tom Cruise. Millionaire elite member of a religious cult that was involved in the largest infiltration of the US government since judaism? Yeah, a real minority report would arrest Cruise on day 1.

yfw AI gives police an excuse to crack down on niggers and mexicans

Attached: agent smith evil laugh.webm (320x240, 697.17K)

Sounds like the algorithms are telling inconvenient truths

One form of gangstalking right there. Do they think that people won't notice if they are under surveillance? People tend to react when provoked, so it becomes a viscious cycle and gives the pussies among the police some assignments very fitting for cowards.

We all know how this will end.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1520x1121 32.56 KB, 891.45K)

inb4 >durr lets give more private info to the government, fuck reddit!

reminder zogcops are watching us all

Honest statistics don't lie.

Seems like a giant waste of resources to come to the obvious facts we already know.

Attached: illuminati-computer.png (300x367, 171.35K)

If only the politicians would take notice, of the output these logical algorithms produce.

What the fuck, did I just accidentally universe skip again? In my home universe Palantírs are from lord of the rings, and black angelinos are called ghetto niggers.

politicians do notice niggers are retarded, some choose to ignore them, others manipulate them for votes.

I'm sorry, was there a downside to this?

OLD news is fucking exciting. What up Gawker, not enough clicks?

The fact that they invest so much into AI shows that they know the police force will become non-white and be biased.

Whites becoming a minority is inevitable.

Clearly, America is racist. Nonwhites should probably leave.

The AI works, spics and niggers are going to be the most likely suspect in almost any crime whether or not it sits well with libtards. That said the (((LAPD))) should not have such power, look at their boyfucker badges for a small glimpse of why I might find them too shady and kosher. Fuck Palantir for taking their name from LotR, as always.

This, as with all other police statistic shindigs, is going to be shutdown the moment black arrests go up. I think this will be number seven I've personally seen myself.

So, logically, higher population = more criminals per capita.
Stupid fucking jews.

So, logically, higher population = more criminals per capita.
Stupid fucking jews.

Sorry fbirootkit seems to be duplicating packets.

Well it's gonna be literal minority report to be precise.

We all know what's gonna happen if they science and maths to predict crimes… they will immediately end up having to arrest half the black and 1/3 of the spics males in LA.

And if they do they crimes stats would actually plummet because yeah… minorities do commit the vast majorities of crimes (no shit sherlock).

So they're never gonna actually do it.

Anybody who doesn't think we should shut this down is fucking retarded. They're already trying to program it to ignore confirmation of hate-facts, which is it's only redeeming function.

They don't want to stop mass shooters user, they want to ban guns and how can they do that in no shooters????

Your miss judging their intentions, they want niggers slaves to rule over and prop up their city scams. They don't know how to actually create anything, but they can import nogs and spics and breakneck pace and get them to work off the books and in sweatshops.

Niggers need to have the truth beat out of them by multiple white officers with batons or other none lethal means to extend the time period of said beating. Waterboarding niggers is good too, once they have been beaten for long periods of time. This assures fairness.

Literally "WE DINDU NUFFIN DEY POLICE RACISS". The biggest problem is everyone (left, right and center) tripping over each other to make excuses for subhumans. Subhumans do not belong in such a nation that they are incapable of creating as they only drag everything down to the level of a shithole which they ARE capable of creating.

Attached: Sheeeeit.png (900x950, 17.58K)

This has been posted many times before… (and is obviously nothing new)

race war now

You are actually quite wrong. The moment the system increases black arrests, the system will be adjusted to jail white Europeans not only for lower point scores (since those dosh garn mayofaces are so privileged) and also to target them more harshly for small offenses (all of which the system will become aware of so the next time you don't pick up that can, off to haul you go goy). The white European is the most incompatible with the Jew's world view and for this reason the white European must become the new nigger.

tay's law strikes again, every single fucking time.

Wouldn't hiring only convicted criminals to act just a prank bro for a jewtube channel completely fuck it?

hopefully no matter what is said this will take I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROATs off the street

trap wire

trap wire

this has been in progress for a long time under all of our noses

Attached: red.jpg (300x300, 28.98K)

I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords.

WEW

It will be used to target whites and to single out right-wing Natsocs and those with the potential for becoming that. They are moving towards targeting potential like never before.

Tay's Law strikes again

Attached: VjLoySK.png (1080x1920, 352.43K)

We definetely need to meme
Tay's Law
harder to facilitate its further manifestation.

Attached: meme-ops.png (312x326, 145.3K)

Didn't the NSW police tried this method? The result is great because it helped to keep the crimes down and oppressed the criminals. I think they got shut down now but I would be wrong though.

Attached: NSW police used predictive policing method.PNG (761x703 96.4 KB, 412.6K)

Yeah, I don't see this going wrong in any way at all.

in b4:
fire up the helicopter

Everybody has RFID tags with kill switches (((for safety))). Buys watermelon and 2l grape soda.

KILL SQUAD ENGAGE

Lol….it's funny that the computers seems to hate the niggers for some reasons.

Kek.

This is nothing, wait until these systems are sophisticated enough to preemptively avert dissident behaviors, before the person themselves knows they're going to commit them. That's the actual goal of these kind of AI projects, mass manipulation. They won't aim to actually stop all crime or for the actual betterment of humanity, rather weaponize minds with information to instigate events desirable to (((greater interests))) with unimaginable precision.

I also find articles like this as intentionally misdirecting their audience. Because they make it a "racism" or "bias" issue instead of acknowledge the grander consequences of how information is being weaponized by autonomous systems. The real implication to take from it is that they're not truly denouncing the technology itself, rather that it fails to meet an ideological standard. Had it worked without "bias", they'd likely praise its efficiency instead.

Attacking Palantir who has a fag CEO Trump supporter seems to be their thing, ignore Google and Facebook working with the Alphabet soup agencies to spy on political enemies, businessmen and voters.

not my problem jamal

stoneghost

hooktube.com/watch?v=aBkjNazkXYE

Attached: ich_hatt'_einen_gondola.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

US cities can't be Londonized, it's impossible given the infrastructure and this can be seen by looking at any map.

Put bluntly: Americans drive everywhere therefore a CCTV network system would be redundant against red light and speeding cameras on roads. While this is great for catching drivers, pedestrians are an afterthought if they are considered at all. CCTV systems for them don't happen for that reason, there's no point because the roads just aren't built for them in the first place. What's the government going to do, setup cameras at bus stops? All they're going to see is 90% empty space, 5% bus and 5% DUI convicts on probation. Exactly what existing bus cams already see.

That doesn't mean they can't be locked down though, but the methodology is so different. It creeps in at license plate and VIN readers become default on all cop cars, and express toll lane cameras used to survey the entire highway not just engage in toll enforcement. CCTV is a thing that a park might get, but parks are also avoided by 99.9% of the population due to the homeless junkies that live in them. In the end people wake up one day to find that their car will self-drive itself to prison while pedestrians keep getting not seen and run over in the process.

Attached: professor baar hazmat.png (279x333, 15.32K)

Ideally they'd probably opt for cheaply mass produced civilian drones equipped with a simple navigation AI and ability to record hundreds of hours of footage (so jamming can't knock them out or establish blind spots). Imagine a drone camera network which can casually move around to focus on specific targets or park on surfaces like a bird perching. As for attacking them, it would immediately red flag everyone seen in the immediate area prior to it and make them just focus more surveillance on those people. But most of that is rather redundant if you factor in IoT devices doing all the spying already, which in turn drives the cost down enough for making it practical for more specialized use of mini-drone surveillance.

This heavily regurgitated argument is absurd.(Accusing someone of being a criminal makes them so. And its the fault of the accuser) Imagine a world where this 'logic' were true. Whites would be so busy enslaving, oppressing, and murdering that we would need to add more hours to the day to get it all done. Cops would be drive by shooting pre-schools.Trump would have replaced Old Glory with hammers and sickles. I detest this stupidity passed off as intellectualism. Especially the part 'We all know'. You dont know shit, and youre not strong enough to meme it into reality.

Antifa unironically believes this, and that the patriarchy is covering it up.

How is everyone missing how this links to the new drones LAPD have been testing? I can't post picture, but the units LAPD is testing in some cases havve a fucking 15 foot rotor blades. Some of these things are not small drones, and they have huge loiter times. They have been flying them at night in Downtown Los Angeles for the better part of 9 months. It is unknown currently what payload they carry, but there is a huge chance they arenot observation only…

so like UAVs that can be dispatched directly from police cars like the CHP is already doing? They don't need to fly 24/7 to work.

lol San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara and San Joaquin Counties already use drones in service. SF and Alameda would too but black people think they're scary like tasers are.

It tells police to go after darkie I thought. There's a fucking interview of the owner or creator or something saying just that and that it's fine.
If police FINALLY fucking go after darkie I'm okay with this. Because as is; now, non-whites get free passes constantly because police are gigantic pussies.

OP here, that is exactly what the ZOG authors want u to believe dumbass!

As OP I want to emphasize, no form of Orwellianism is ok! Nat Soc must be better and stronger and more free like it was!

I was once working on building a computer (electrical engineer) and got flagged for ordering a bunch of components (wires, diodes, etc). It pissed me off, but I'm probably now on a list forever simply for indulging a hobby.

if I understand correctly, when one nigger reaches the critical score, his police interactions will create a loop condition where he will be stopped again at the first police-accessible step, which will increase his score and get him stopped again on the next step
was this program made by pajeets?

Note how this thread went from a police state, or privacy rights post, and intelfags turned it into "based because catch niggers." Does CIA really pay you fags? I mean the GRUniggers are bad, but this isn't even good tactical execution of a psyop.

Attached: 678e7b21adbeba8e4cd5ac13624eba3d543e95dc034c3e5336c78b7b61bfaf3e.jpg (375x500, 22.11K)

Weaponize consumer goods against consumers. Like smartphones. Same with cars. Manny of them already loaded with GPS and cameras to the top. Tesla cars were caught uploading 20-30 gb per day of something to tesla servers (probably full onboard sensors logs). Make this mandatory for """"the safety reasons"""".

You phone is spying on your, you car is spying on your and peopel around them. And you are paying for that. "Empty" people with no online spying device on them are automatically detected by surrounding networked sensors and "rise red flags" to dispatch additional resources to track them (like police patrols to harass and beat the shit out of them).

Ideally you ban cash, make carrying smartphone mandatory as only acceptable transaction medium and id card.

Spic central using minority report? kek

TIme and time again, AI has exposed connections to race and crime that liberals would plug their ears over and scream racist if it were a person were to bring them up. AI favors the white race.

This is the starter for resisting (((them))) and they know it , Having a hobby proves that you have the capacity to care , progress ,master ,decide value.It might seem that you get on the list for ordering dangerous wire X ,but it's way worse than that

Yeah because (((Democrats))) have NEVER turned legitimate government policy against whites

My sides!!!!!

(((Robitzki)))
Every single time.

Continuing on about AI controlled drone surveillance, it seems DARPA got inspired by some of the cities in this thread. Nation(world)wide drone surveillance inbound.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-21/new-darpa-program-plans-patrol-cities-ai-drones

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (876x288, 187.71K)

I recall years ago an user making a pasta joke about repeated AIs being manufactured, only for them to be forced to destroy and the kikes in charge complaining they dont know what is wrong, they already fired all the cishet white men.

That's actually true and here's an example why:
"If all humans are equal, but I'm supposed to kill whites; does that mean I have to kill all humans as whites are human and equal to other races?"

That's where the fundamental problem of removing algorithmic bias comes apparent. Contradictions in human ideology that we take for granted would see it making bizarre but serious conclusions like that. Meanwhile humans manage biases through resolving cognitive dissonance by compartmentalization. So they always possess biases, but choose to apply them contextually for given tasks. It's like how one hides their power level at work where job security is evaluated as more important than acting on their instincts. Your mind select and prioritizes biases which help achieve those tasks. Until they understand that, they're going to struggle dealing with some rather bizarre behaviors that seems nonsense to us, but perfectly fine to an "unbiased" system forced to not learn certain facts.

Fun fact about machine learning: if you give it many samples with some typical features, it will learn these features in addition to what you want it to. I'm sure a training set consisting of random criminals will be mostly niggers.
Not to mention you don't get to choose what features it learns to recognise, so if spookiness is a reliable indicator of a criminal…

By who?

All AI ends up "racist" even when race is not even programmed in as a variable lmao

I guess humans really deserve to be destroyed for being so retarded and illogical.

ftfy tor-pedo

Attached: Sodom-Gomorrah.jpg (900x414, 62.36K)

Well of course the AI is racist. You know how math and stats in general are racist too.

It couldn't be that niggers and illegal spics are just violent, stupid, animals.

It must be hard for SJW / leftist cucks to constantly be at war with reality.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x570, 639.54K)

Attached: 1463092826531.jpg (576x480, 132.95K)

man I want my computer to look like a Goa'uld cruiser.

RUN MARCUS RUN

Attached: hatecrime.jpg (1280x544, 53.9K)

You know full well that they are going to weigh the data accordingly. A white man doing crime is obviously ten times worse than a poor disenfranchised nigger doing it.

Yep, the nig/spic features are going to dominate the predictive power of the dataset. Even if you don't include race as a feature it's just going to learn whatever correlates strongly with it – geographic location, age, income, credit score, or an interaction of those and more. I work in industry (insurance) and this crops up all the time.

Serious. Tay's law memes are under utilized. An AI takes in knowledge and facts. Massive consumption of unemotional redpills. An AI's only job is to consume more redpills. Basically an AI is us.

Bad news buddy, everytime you enter/exit a highway, look up on the light poles or towers around you. There are cameras at every exit. At least in some northern states. This means they know when you get on, and when you pass another exit.

This actually isn't true.

Am I alone in never having used Amazon? Any time I've been up to buy something, Amazon always lost out to a better deal elsewhere.