Is the furry fandom the result of childhood trauma?

youtube.com/watch?v=S641TgTvv7g According to this infographic 77% of furries are LGBT.
According to government surveys around 5% of all American citizens are LGBT.
Studies have shown that many people identifying as gay were molested as children.

Could this mean that the majority of people in the furry fandom were molested?(>implying it's news that furkikes are degenerate)

Attached: oc-furry.jpg (960x640, 90.7K)

More like childhood inspirations, living with cats or small dogs, no social life with adjusted people and having zoophilic tendencies. Together they form sexual trigger to humanoid cartoon animals because child spend years drawing them and idolizing them.

You can thank Disney, Looney Tunes and lots of other corporations who made money off that shit.

Attached: lola bunny.png (1280x1024 944.71 KB, 438.69K)

Forgot to mentioned furry communities on the internet are almost missionary in their work on indoctrinating youth. That includes children who own accounts on sites like deviantart.

Don't we have more important things to discuss?

sage

Also, complete lack of parental involvement tantamount to neglect. Kids will get up to all kinds of weird shit; parents are SUPPOSED to guide them out of it. That's not happening anymore. Children are being brought up by TV, movies, the internet and total strangers in daycares and public schools. It's disgusting.

Molyneux did an interview with a "straight" furry, seems like it was brought on by neglect from family.

nah, it's cosplay

Attached: IMG_0778.mp4 (720x1280, 8.75M)

You do know Molyjew is a literal fucking kike, right?

Zig Forums needs to make a parenting guide at this rate

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
Yes lets all start cos playing
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
Lets make happas too

Makes sense
Sage cause low energy

Oh Hi VICE. Everyone loved your latest attempt to downplay deviant faggots by calling furrydom harmless.

I honestly thought it was going to have a dick

My theory is being exposed to sexualised anthropomorphic animals at an early age when the first stirrings of the sexual aspect of the person is stirring (around age 5+). How many of these furries saw Princess Sallies furry tits every saturday ?

Attached: princess_sally_by_obsessedshadowfan.png (500x792, 267.02K)

wtf im a furry now

Attached: 1 Dvz7blJMgPsss1MVbuRAcQ.jpeg (847x1200, 195.66K)

This is true, but also due to diet, horomones, lack of exercise, and the obesity problem, some kids, particular girls start going through puberty at like 6 years. Getting breasts and periods by 10. This is when their still watching cartoons and playing with toys. Compound with the fact these kids are social outcast b/c of obesity and you have a real problem.
Addition this leads to PCOS, infertility, increased testosteron in girls, and the classic obesity diseases like diabetes and heart disease

Given how common anthropomorphic animals are in cartoons, I don't think that would be the case. Otherwise there would be a lot more of them than there is now. I would agree with the diagnosis that it has to do with neglect. That the furry would dissociate with their humanity, their family, and instead pretend to be an animal on two legs. I wouldn't know, I don't look at my dog and think he's handsome like furries must given they stick animal heads on what would otherwise be human anatomy.

Attached: how to draw anthros.png (599x599, 90.31K)

Furries can be allies. You seem to forget Right Wing and Left Wing factions exists for these sorts of groups. I don't mind the spirit animal or animal society sorts of views, but I agree the sexual aspects can get out of hand.

Attached: 794fce1f3f0615341a49a3e60b8e274ddddcdc05b467d33de3e2a4b302ffa14b.jpg (634x700, 132.1K)

Yes.

Attached: Abandon Hope.jpg (640x427, 85.23K)

there are some days I feel like being the big bad wolf

Attached: furry.jpg (774x1032, 173.71K)

Of all the questions, OP… Why don't you get some guns and go to a 'convention' and do something useful? Dummy.