Hung-aryans strike again

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2018-05-10/hungarian-parliament-elects-viktor-orban-prime-minister

archive.is/7ZuV2

>In eight years in office, he has put Hungary back on a sound economic footing but his backsliding on (((democracy))), including a takeover of (((independent media))) and crackdown on non-governmental groups he sees as promoting liberal, (((open-border values))), have put him at odds with (((Western partners))) in the (((EU))).

>"The (((Union))) must function as an alliance of free nations and give up on its delusional nightmares of a United States of Europe," Orban told parliament in his inaugural speech.

>(((Jean-Claude Juncker))), president of the (((EU))) executive, has (((jokingly))) referred to Orban as a "dictator" over what (((critics))) say are the premier's autocratic leanings.

Attached: iQZamqG.jpg (500x208, 15.47K)

Wasn't it the Hungarian king who said that displaced whites could come to his country?
In a hundred years places like this will be white-only fortress states against the exponential population growth of africa

Mongols (magyars) are honorary aryans, pity that they also gave birth to their retarded turkish cousins.

Attached: I'm back.jpg (1200x824, 230.32K)

Turkics aren't Mongoloids, they simply lived together. Mongoloids are typical savage insectoid scum, to put honorable Hungarians on the same level is discriminatory.

When the Mongols invaded Europe, they sent a messenge to Hungary, stating that if they dedicate a one third of their army to the conquest of Europe, they'll split the land and rule it together, acknowledging their distant neighbours now permanent settlement. The Hungarian King replied saying that the Khan would make a good falconer, completely ignoring his request.
When the Mongolian and Hungarian armies clashed, Hungarians never lost a single battle against them, and later on, together with Poland but majoring in size, fifteen thousand men to Mongolias thirty, cast out the Mongols from Europe once and for all.

Also here's a better pic lel.

Attached: 1515975581610.jpg (640x236 101.15 KB, 39.19K)

Who do you think you're fooling?

Attached: kng4GCz.png (670x503, 322.92K)

I think this would make a good banner.

Attached: banner44.png (300x100, 36.25K)

Attached: 5f.jpg (450x600 31.36 KB, 47.47K)

t. Doesn't know history nor has any actual experience with Mongols

If you like Finns, you'd like Mongols. No I'm not saying they are the same, but they have very similar demeanor.

(checked)
your dubs agree my man.

(checked)
Orban is saving Eastern Europe and I could see a Visegrad group expand with mixed interests between east and west you know like they always have. Otherwise pic related is in everyone's future.

Attached: 478858d55274e9039d7ed2df32436f055dbb6827e18b5ab8ba4b17ada5acdd1e.jpg (586x599, 60.17K)

I know history that's why I don't like Mongols.
OK idgaf what about history, of their savagery that is, not only that, but Religion of Cuck™ too. Fuck them.

What? What time period do you think we live in? Mongols aren't Muslim these days - the majority are Buddhist, and it was war time. Do you also hate Germans for being brutal? This really isn't a good thing to stay so focused on dead empires.

Attached: gpYfduW.jpg (960x960, 111.05K)

I would have expected the US counterpart to be another Captain Kang or a woman but baby boomers aren't really that much of a step up either. Also who in the right mind thinks women are even remotely qualified for that career?

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling. "

- Gen. James Mattis, panel discussion in San Diego, California (1 February 2005)

Attached: uc8OaIj.jpg (960x960, 114.13K)

It's a meme you dip. The Finns at least know how to laugh this one off heh.

But-but-but Albert Shekelstein tole me Whitey had dem tiny ass diks?! Sheeeeeit I feels like killin' sum mo crackas nao!!!

t. Mongloid

Yea (mostly about their destruction of artifacts, the library of Warsaw to name one), but less so because Germans contributed majorally to science and arts anyway, whereas the Mongols didn't, destroying ancient knowledge salvaged from the Library of Alexandria.
All they did was kickstart muh silkroad again, Mongols are degenerate in the most literal sense.

Again. The Huns came to our rescue when Romans encroached onto the Balkans… Slavic Magna Germania would've fell if not for their effort, the Venedic Plains were open for the march of the Roman armies, Teutons protected by their deep forests…

When the Huns sacked Rome, the Romans agreed to forfeit from the Pannonia in the Balkans allowing for the Hrovats and the Servian (and later the Hungarians themselves) to settle Dalmatia and its surrounding regions.. Why would a so called "slave caste" (Slavs) race be allowed to settle in precious Roman lands at all..? They were obviously coming to liberate the Slavs there, allowing for further reinforcements.

Moreover, the Bulgarians (who's name can be read as Vulgarians if we account for the V to B change like in the Servoi who became the Serboi, Vulgar meaning "united") struck the final blow, clearing Roman presence in the Balkans once and for all. "United" to the Romans, but "Venneder" to the Arabs whom they encountered enroute to Europe, fighting at the Caspian sea; the name is mostly likely a reference to the Slavic tribe of "Venedi", the Bulgarian king possibly becoming a democratic elect (as was the custom) just like Rurik was later on. Another thing that points at this fact is that "Venät" (again from Venedi) is a Finno-Urgic (or more specifically, Finnish) word for Russia, where the two tribes (Lechites and Finno-Urgals) met (and lived together for the longest time) to conspire a blow back against the Romans.

With the Romans gone, the "7 tribes of Slavs" helped establish [V]ulgaria, going on to write down Old Church Slavonic's and establishing the Slavic Library before the Bynzantines burned it down in a fit of rage. How would 7 tribes of Slavs find themselves in Tharce if they were simply a slave race to the Romans? One could argue that its referencing the very Veneder I've mentioned above lead by the Bulgarians, but why would Gall Anonim (who's name a revolutionary act against Romanticed "Frank", his anonymous report a blow back to the Roman Catholic status quo, very much like us shitposting today), fluent in many Sclavonic tongues, recount Tharcian natives as Slavic speaking?

Even hundreds of years later, the Huns continued to protect their brethren, most notably at the Battle of Lechfield against German (Holy Roman Empires) intrusion on then Slavic lands.

Slavs and Turkics, brothers in arms, we drink, we fight, and we die together! They saved Slavdom a hundred times over.

Attached: 1520173558099.jpg (1195x690 318.62 KB, 670.8K)

Who decided this (((guy))) is (((president))) of the (((EU)))?

You're trying too hard.

Attached: disappointed_girl.jpg (1366x768, 145.94K)

But they did lose battles
Most notably the first battle of Baghdad
A interesting note Zig Forums would appreciate is the sandboss gave the defeated mongols to the jews to be tortured to death.

Except it is fun to shoot cowards and traitors

I was referring to the Hungarians who, according to that guy, never lost a battle. They were devastated after the first invasion of Europe.

I'm referring to the Hungarians who never did.

Yea "victorious" indeed. When they came back they got absolutely slaughtered too.

He sounds like a low-test cuck tbh, no surprise American "soldiers" like him.

Next fix your cuckold-tier gun laws, you fucks.

Resurrectedplayer confirmed for woman.

< Blonde
< Albania
Bullshit!

I was talking about the original steppe magyars from the time of Arpad and beyond, not today slavicized hungarians.
It might come as a surprise to you, but magyars were not originally europeans.

The US guy look like a closeted old man in his annual holiday in Bangkok with the thousand cock stare.
Chinese guy looks like some sort of university professor.
Russian guy looks like he's bored and hates it, probably think things would look much better if up in flame.
I remember the original had the Polish(?) one, which look like the physical incarnation pure disdain.

He's no longer the Polish defense minister. Pic related is the current one.

Fun fact - in 2017, as Interior minister of Poland, while speaking to Polish Radio about the European refugee crisis, Błaszczak stated that thanks to Christianity there were leaders like "Charles the Hammer who stopped the Muslim invasion of Europe in VIII century".

He also called the sight of 60,000 Poles marching in Warsaw on Polish Independence day carrying signs saying 'Pure blood, pure Europe' and 'Poland will be white or Poland will be uninhabitable' a 'beautiful sight'.

Attached: Mariusz_Błaszczak_Sejm_2015_02.JPG (800x1183, 122.72K)

(checked)
Kek wills so!

Shut up, Kirino.