THOT POLICE, HELP !

So tired of the endless subversion.

Please help & spread the word.

((( facebook.com/radiochaton/ )))

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-05-12 à 16.57.06.png (842x438 221.06 KB, 627.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radiochaton.com/radiochaton-le-communisme-sexuel-incel-alek-minassian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you, 90 years old?

Attached: runningdrug.png (874x562, 454.01K)

GO AWAY I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROATTIES

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Attached: meme.jpg (1000x541, 80.67K)

STFU AND RAID

This board is dead.

Where would you suggest me to post ?

bump for France

>>>/b/ or cuckchan.

hate cuckchan + always get banned

will try /b/

kek

Great track, thanks

The fuck is this OP?
If you can't be bothered to make a thread properly then don't!

Go spam cuckchan with this shit. If you've been & you seem like a massive enough faggot to be banned from there too then sperg out in
>>>/4chan/
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, FAGGOT!

Are you fckn stupid ?

Only thing you need here is the (((I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT's))) page, and I gave it. Not sorry for not spending my time posting on here, I did my best.

These are cancer for french nationalism, just don't help if you don't care faggot, but don't tell me what to do.

LMAO, did someone replace the echos with that stuff ?

They're zio-I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROATs.

Replacing that-hoe-over-there also ? Wtf is wrong with this board.

They're SHILLS.

and if someone slits my throat, it'll be a muslim cos I do activism with my face all over.

>Only thing you need here is the (((I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT's))) page, and I gave it
1. This place has standards. If you're staying raise yours. They're low. Pic related.
2. If YOU are making a thread then YOU make the effort to make it properly or not at all. Anons are not your servants to clean up a shitty thread for you.
3. No. A Kikebook link is NOT all that is needed, since most here are smart enough not to use it.
4. Mo​ds have shitty word filters. Get creative.

Attached: chanthreadguide.png (1917x1161, 922.16K)

No problem friend

Thanks for the info.
#1 I'm only lurking on here, and very rarely post
#2 I didn't even know my thread was bad, and I don't how to format as shown in pic
#3 the shit is happening on kikebook, so how am I supposed to talk about it ?

yw. Ignore the bit about breaking links, the graphic is old and m​ods put on a word filter for that.
1. The source of your link is not on kikebook, yet you didn't mention it.
radiochaton.com/radiochaton-le-communisme-sexuel-incel-alek-minassian/
That is the kind of thing that is done in a Honeypot thread.
2. For anyone not fluent in French your thread still remains a mystery, since you haven't yet said what it is about. All I know is it involves th​ots.
3. Cut off kikebook, stop worrying about what women are rambling about and live your life.

I'll spread the word that you should kill yourself after you kill your parents and the rest of your shitskin kin at temple.

We don't fucking want you here kid.

What an absolute mess of a thread.

At least you're trying, but it was an awful effort. Lurk two years before posting, and especially before making a thread. I still have no idea what this thread is about other than some french whores with a radio show or something? What is this "sexual communism"? I don't speak french.

1. Mods changed. They're worse than those th0ts. They're mentally ill.

2. The board is dead due to the mentally ill mods banning everyone.

3. My advice is to leave the facebook page and th0ts alone. These fags you want to raid will get into a love-hate relationship with the th0ts and give them attention, exactly what the th0ts want.

By the way, why the fuck you care about France anymore? Their culture was subverted by pop niggers. That's the first sign of a dying white country.

1. The source of your link is not on kikebook, yet you didn't mention it.

What's a honeypot thread ?

2. For anyone not fluent in French your thread still remains a mystery

3 > I can't and I won't. I'm not just lurking on boards lamenting about the West collapsing, I'm also a real life political activist, and I'll keep doing my job and duty.

Do not underestimate the toxicity of this new "media" in the french nationalist circles.

See, I don't even know how i just green-texted, didn't mean to. This is all a mystery to me.

Yea do that

Srry… Lurking doesn't teach how to format text, tho…

This all is about the zionist subversion in nationalist circles, and this one thread presents you one of their last try to further push cancer in what's left of real french nationalism.

We don't gaf about what these two idiots are talking about… "sexual communism", LOL.

>>>/test/

I care because I'm a Frog. But you should care too, for they're subverting your circles as well…