Pamela Mastropietro

New evidence arise about the murder and dismemberment of a 18 year old girl in Italy.

Until now the investigators were doubting that Pamela suffered some kind of sexual violence since there was no objective proof as she was cut into four parts, her labia missing- presumably eaten, and thrown in a suitcase into a ditch near Macerata.

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/05/04/murder-suspect-offered-pamela-for-rape_744de6b8-2817-4632-9aff-9f1aedded6d5.html
archive.li/xz9VQ

defendevropa.org/2018/migrants/migrant-crime/italy-shocking-telephone-tapping-have-white-woman-torape-inflames-pamelas-homicide-investigations/

Backstory:
thesun.co.uk/news/5706492/pamela-mastropietro-immigrants-italy-leave-eu/
rest in peace babygirl, you're not forgotten
majorityrights.com/weblog/news_comments/18_year_old_italian_girl_may_have_been_sacrificed_in_voodoo_ritual_by_niger

Attached: images (6).jpeg (414x311 81.85 KB, 19.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilrestodelcarlino.it/macerata/cronaca/foto/pamela-mastropietro-1.3888846
defendevropa.org/2018/population-replacement/macron-europe-shares-destiny-with-africa-entering-age-of-unprecedented-mass-migration/
reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: pamela.jpg (403x570, 30.2K)

ilrestodelcarlino.it/macerata/cronaca/foto/pamela-mastropietro-1.3888846

Photos from her funeral

There is no justice in Western countries. We are completely cucked by human rights legislation and decades of libcuck judges legislating from the bench.

Expect 10 years or so for the Nigerians.

Reminder when a white martyr killed several niggers as revenge for this that the cucked race traitor Anglin posted negatively about him.

Attached: Italy-Bro2.png (530x241 145.84 KB, 12.07K)

Innocent Oseghale

Attached: Innocent-Oseghale.jpg (1024x598, 104.39K)

Not a slap on the wrist and a free to go?

I slightly agree with anglin for the wrong reasons on 2 points.
-He didn't organize a group to go about the business
-He didnt go full breivik.

inb4 someone says she was using she deserved it.

She was 6 months sober, checked out of the rehabilitation clinic.
She never used needless. Snorted
Last seen on camera going into pharmacy buying syringes with the suspect holding her firmly (coerced?)

I am not saying she was an angel. I am not trying to make her a saint.
But she did not deserve this

She was injected overdose,gang raped while unconsciius fighting for her life. dismembered, her heart and labia was cooked and eaten, then disposed of in a suitcase in a ditch like she's less than thrash

by a subhuman fucking nigger who deserves hell on earth insted of court trial. He needs to be burned and then slowly skinned alive while flies, insects rats birds and other vultures consume his body

Attached: 1517492850-pamela-mastropietro (1) (1)

She was 18 years old lads..,

Don't be silly. Italy will raise the VAT to pay these deserving refugees reparations.

Plz no dubs

break the conditioning

Attached: 1518047734898.jpg (636x850 103.38 KB, 117.74K)

Well that explains it. I didn't know she was a coal burner.
No one deserves it, but many choose it for themselves. She was burning coal to high on a supply, and ended up paying the toll.

no.

They cut out her heart and ate it raw.

They cut out her pussy and cooked it

The only good thing about not killing those niggers is that he'll be out of jail sooner.
This story should be an inspiration to all men in the west. Screws and coppers fear muslims on the streets and in the jails but no one fears the white man anymore.
Take back our prisons, take back the streets and then take back our countries.

If she was in the kitchen making meals for her user husband and raising his children she'd still be here. Degeneracy has a cost.
Choose your culture, your people, your heritage instead of degeneracy. She chose wrongly.
The great civilization of Rome fell last time from degeneracy.

Don't be obtuse. I specifically said NO ONE DESERVES IT. IT IS NOT OK!

No faggot, you said she was doing drugs and came from rehab. That explains why she hung around niggers.

Get close to nog
End up in bog

Attached: g3n0c1d.gif (1433x630 4.74 MB, 62.18K)

When men were building civilization women understood if they strayed into the forest with wild animals they wouldn't return. Now they are blind to the dangers that lurk at the edges of civilization, and are shocked when faced with the barbaric reality.
Women have gone hitchhiking around the world to prove diversity and end up raped and murdered. The women working in invader welcome centers treat their own men like scum then expect to be saved when the invaders they were warned of turn on them.
Coal and toll.

I doubt Hitman shot the niggers for her, he was probably blue balled for RWDS, but mentioning her wouldn't hurt his defense.

Attached: Without Remorse Nemesis.webm (446x414 4.09 MB, 384.16K)

Luca is a hero.
Don't dare badmouth him

Hero!

Point out the part where I badmouthed him.
Pro tip: you can't, because I didn't.

>defending I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT roasties

she deserved worse, but i will settle for literal cooked and eaten alive by literal chimera ape-men who she consciously chose to associate with.

Two questions if someone ItaAnon familiar with case could answer:
1. They say they have him recorded saying this-Was he wiretapped before this happened-how do.they know this?

friendly reminder
niggers are subhuman and a plague upon this earth
they were probably created from the same pile of shit that the Demiurge made the jews out of

and by this i mean that the planet would be much, much better off if they were eradicated for the good of humanity

go back to the Daily Mamzer you faggot

Did you make any mistakes when you were 18?

Also I am not whiteknighting her you dumb piece of shit.
I was the one that set it clear she had issues

G3N0CIDE

If you do not feel the wrath of god in you about this you do not belong here.

She was 18 years old!

If you never made mistakes at 18 criticize her for her mistakes. But don't you ever fucking dare say she deserved this.

Attached: 1-d.jpg (1086x1020, 244.38K)

lol itt leftypol and kike mods samefagging each other

stop
only worldwide violence now
soma soon

Attached: 58fc3789c239n22bd9358123n4k338132hf2103857dge7h8h58v6h1jv498c32kv942lc3f8n2n89c.jpeg (600x659, 61.99K)

This faggot shit is obviously Tumblr tier retardation.
Look out guys the UN trannys are starting their god like psyop on /pol
Meanwhile they are fucking sweaty as hell spamming rapidly to every thread

Attached: b692edebf285f52b54fd6356648a9859ae29e2cb7880fcf970121fa70bb140ac.png (252x237, 58.66K)

Got it!

allegedly asked a compatriot if he wanted to rape her, according to a secret recording made in prison.
The transcript of the recording of the conversation in Ancona prison between two other Nigerians arrested in relation to the case is part of court documentation related to a new order for Oseghale to be held at a different jail, at Ascoli Piceno.
Oseghale on Thursday was charged with the murder of Pamela Mastropietro, whose chopped up body was found in two suitcases.
He had previously only been charged with abusing and hiding a corpse.
"On January 30 Innocent called me and asked if I wanted to rape a girl who was sleeping," Lucky Awelima, one of the arrested men, told fellow suspect Desmond Lucky, according to the wiretap.

fuck your shill picture and fuck the organization that pays you too

If you are not paid for this I advise you to move the fuck over or get ran over

Stop what?
What am I tryng to stop?

How do I have an agenda for posting about this?
Tell me!

DEATH AND WIDESPREAD MURDER

ah u almost got me there user, nice troll 7/10.
u almost made me think you actually beileved doing heroin and fucking a nigger cannibal is redeemable because age :^).

Kill yourself

You were torn from this earth and people that love you in a horrible way. I hope you've found peace on the other side. Rest in power babygirl

She was raped while unconscious

Which part of she was an easy target vulnerable because leaving rehabilitation clinic, forced into a pharmacy with the nigger holding her strongly so she couldn't escape buying a syringe although she never shot up before and nigger calling his nigerian friends to come gang rape her after he shot her up for the first time and she was unconscious struggling to breathe do you not understand?

If he called the emergency we would not be having this conversation.

Imagine being so pathetically cucked you actually hand over part of your wages to house and feed your subhuman invaders.

i hope this, and worse, happens to every woman of any age if they even considered the thought of seeing a nigger as human, let alone be a onahole toilet for them.

did she or did she not willingly associate with niggers,
therefore by default humiliate and insult the white man/race/god(us)?

burn in niggerhell stupid niggerwhore :)
the only way for her family to redeem itself is by white-honorkilling 1488 niggers/semites, then after that 1933 coalburners

for you

she cute

Kek, his parents prepared for his dindunuffin defense since birth

When I see a niger I think of Pamela and darkness falls on my eyes. The niggers sense it and try to put as many meters Between us as quick as possible

He was hanged innocent

IKR

Attached: 1512418_628976300546335_6728831780992402652_n.jpg (640x960, 49.25K)

Goddamn it mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker, that's not how you eat pussy. OH it was a fucking nigger… yeah Italy is infested with them as well.

Soooo this was another thread where a White person was the only victim? Dago mafia, really not what it used to be.

I think the ugly "friend" jealous of her introduced her to h. Hey just try a little, snort….

Women and their jealousy…
So Pamela WAS trying to quit. I would think this happened:
Leave rehab for whatever reasonafter 6months. Try to get a little taste of your favorite poison (admitedly I've never tried heroin so I don't know how hard the pull factor is)

The rest of the story starts on vide0 in the pharmacy where she is brought in by innocent hold her firmly making her buy a syringe

^

Attached: pamela (1)

Remove African

1/10 would not breed, would not train for anal-only fetish sessions
1 for cute lips

Attached: italie.jpg (1200x690 50.81 KB, 83.04K)

What would happen if a white man did this in Afric

defendevropa.org/2018/population-replacement/macron-europe-shares-destiny-with-africa-entering-age-of-unprecedented-mass-migration/

Attached: pamela-mastropietro-5-325x392.jpg (563x328 22.96 KB, 14.17K)

the archons really want a new harvest mass death ritual, it seems

We know.
Reported to fbi to prevent any further terrorist activity.
>>>/incel/

direct proof 8ch is run by shills, cap moment.
gg tho, destroying your own pressure valve board

IF she was burning the coal then she most certainly deserved it,the drug thing I could be more lenient about however the exact moment she allowed a nigger to fuck her regardless if it was for drugs she deserves public death and humiliation and there is NO coming back to the white side.

All white women that race mix should be burned alive for race mixing to set an example out of them.Fortunately most of these fucking retarded apes end up doing the job for us.

but remember, it's the incels that are losers.

sure, she could have had white babies with one (and infected him with some incurable STD) but he wasn't exciting enough so really it was his fault for not saving her from her own actions.

Nothing, since this happens every few minutes in Africa.

the virgin incel vs the chad african cannibal

8pol mod team:

Rest in peace baby girl

They will pay for this

Attached: Awelima-Lucky-Innocent-Oseghale-et-Desmond-Lucky.jpg (556x600 83.04 KB, 8.13M)

Wide spread murder and genocide

Isn't voodoo a Caribbean thing?

Attached: 1267191271304.jpg (560x444, 53.54K)

MEME WHITE HONOR KILILNGS
MEME WHITE HONOR KILLINGS

Tehnically yes, they brought their gods and rituals with them from West Africa though.

Attached: P1010624.jpg (605x807 166.96 KB, 151.75K)

This is why we sacrifice our safety for the good of our kin! 14/88

But what brought the heroin, decay of family values to Northern Italy in the first place?

Is she really at fault or is the system set against whites?

Pamela Mastropietro poster designs
some anons in Italy were talking about putting these up

link for PDFs here (now in 8 languages for various European victims of migrant violence in different countries):
reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/

Attached: whos_next_YELLOW_ITALIAN.png (510x720 569.74 KB, 62.15K)

I know heroin addicts, and yes, they absolutely deserve every single misfortune that befalls them. Even rape/murder. Becoming a heroin addict is literally throwing your life away—essentially suicide—so she wasn't a human being to begin with.

Attached: antifa_jaws.png (591x654, 703.89K)

Actually, I'm trying to show the dangers of becoming addicted to heroin. I know a heroin addict, and I know for a fact that she's fucked multiple niggers in order to get her fix. Heroin addicts are subhuman, and they deserve what they get.

This man with the digits is correct
Women are a valuable resource to be allocated correctly

absolutely
heroin and meth addicts are not to be trusted

Source needed, nigger.

That's what I heard, she was a coal burner. However, if she was trying to stay away from the nigger and was trying to stay sober, then I am more sympathetic, because she would have hopefully learned a lesson about coal burning. Now she paid for coal burning with her life.

Did they seriously blur out the fucking handcuffs? Why, so he wouldn't get stigmatized in the press? Why haven't the purges begun yet?

Attached: pol reading.jpg (470x615, 79.5K)

Regarding the duck-lip pics. That pose serves only one purpose, to make you look like you have nigger lips.

Attached: 5783df9f607f869c736b085cca951ff97f99af8c48c58e4f1bb1ca35f56f0530.jpg (609x676, 76.59K)

Anglin and other contributors have posted numerous articles on DS praising Luca, saying "it's bad strategy to do this in the US right now though" is hardly speaking ill of him.

I am convinced this "best friend" seen in several pictures introduced her smack.
Dodgy!

scratch that. that's her mom

1st piic related is her with presumably her bf. Also there are no pictures of her with niggers and no accounts she associated or socialized with them at any given point in time, so she's not a coalburner

I got shoahd today on our largest MSM today for mentioning her and linking OP article ansa and defend.

They reaaaaaaly don't want people to hear about this for sone reason

It triggers the "refugees welcome" crowd extremels hard for some reason

Attached: pamela_madre_fb (1)

Luca is a hero.
If only he had an a/k/…

If this happened to a girl from my country, the asylum centre would burn to the ground.

We need to cleanse the earth

burn Zig Forums, pay the scholmo

newmod is absolute utter traitorous filth!

I hope they release the nigger.

I will make it my mission to pay him a visit

i want to be honest with you Anons. i did not make this thread to spread hate. I made it because I do not want to see this happen again. And because this is a last place where I can discuss truth. Everyone else just censors and deletes discussion about her.
I don't think they should.

I want her to be free from the horror she was subjected to, i can't change time but

I want you to remember her.

So she has not left at all

We can not let this happen again

Attached: DMWuveRW4AAEu0F.jpg (1000x600, 94.79K)