Rabat process - Euro-African dialogue on migration

Marrakesh Political Declaration

Multiple countries and their ministers from EU and African countries have made agreements on migration through the Marrakesh political declaration. The declaration's purpose is to make the process for migration from Africa to Europe easier. It's a very globalist perspective that tries to integrate Africans into Europe, through legal means rather than needing traffickers to bring migrants and refugees to Europe.

The countries involved are placing a focus on young African workers to migrate and settle, goals include making it easier for them. It serves as a red carpet for African migrants into Europe. Further the document says that it believes in an approach based on 'human rights' and to battle possible xenophobia that results from it through local, regional, political, media and academic institutions as listed in the declaration. Xenophobic combat isn't the main goal, but it is included that the implementation of the action plan also entails a focus on fighting 'xenophobic' views that can come as a result through it, from every institution possible. The agreement was made 3 days ago, and yet no European or American mainstream news outlet has reported on it.

Of course reporting on it can be uncomfortable for politicians that are center or right leaning, because the signing and agreement on the declaration would mean that their views are in fact leftist / globalist in nature and that they care more about the settlement of Africans into Europe than their own population. Which is contrary to the platforms that where promoted through the mainstream media that got them elected.

The full treaty can be read here: gov.mt/en/Government/Press Releases/Documents/pr180978a.pdf

It is only 8 pages long and worth the read because it is much more important than whatever you're reading in the news about it. It outlines European Union policy and how migration will be handled. It fully explains why every institution will have a focus on promoting migration from Africa to Europe, because it is EU policy to promote this and battle xenophobia.

Attached: rabat5.png (631x847 134.51 KB, 127.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.mt/en/Government/Press Releases/Documents/pr180978a.pdf
dailynewshungary.com/hungary-veto-eu-africa-summit-agreement/
irinnews.org/news/2010/08/19/yellow-wheat-rust-hits-supplies
kormany.hu/en/ministry-of-foreign-affairs-and-trade/news/the-marrakech-statement-could-lead-to-a-fresh-wave-of-migration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope that we can have a good thread on this, the document is worth a read since it's pretty short and a summary of actions that are to be taken by the EU.

It's so interesting to see how these things are done under the table. They send some goons noone knows about in their place to sign it and then don't get the press involved to enforce as little media coverage as possible. They just keep pulling that shit without anyone noticing.

Attached: 1273.jpg (640x640, 36.12K)

For anyone too lazy: The countries involved are:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK

Christ, they're really dead set on completely turning Europe dogshit brown.

26 out of 28 EU member states:

Hungary and Czech are missing from the list.

Yes. I tried to search for related articles to see if it was something big in the media. To my surprise I couldn't find anything. Chinese and Arab outlets seem to have reported on it though but European ones seem to have been silent about it.

Probably since this way actual policies can be swept under the rug and elected officials can keep dancing the political dance that they're "working hard" on fixing the migrant problem. They have no intention of actually fixing it and take a leftist / globalist stance on it together. So whenever someone says that any of the 26 countries that signed it are 'based', they aren't.

Im surprised Polands on there tbh

Switzerland's in there too, despite not being a EU member.

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

28 countries * (you missed Czech and Denmark), so only Hungary didn't seem to have signed it and Switzerland is in there to for some reason despite it not being an EU country.

Yes, I read the wrong list excuse me.

Look at Action 2:

So, flood Europe with Africans, put them on welfare, then make it easier to transfer that money to back Africa. No wonder there's no "news" reports on this. I suggest that anyone that has social media accounts spread this garbage far and wide. It's rage-inducing.

Oops; forgot image.

Attached: 67276f73a37ccb11fdc7a39e135b1d8717b66cc148f5a7362393ee96be1875a4.png (712x763, 117.62K)

The last part made me kek. They really think in their mentally ill minds, africans will be able to develop skills like productive investment and entrepeneurship. This whole thing will go down in flames way before they achieve anything, Europe will be Africa 2.0 and both sides will be dirt poor.

Woah, saddening digits user. It's disgusting, it truly is.

I'm not convinced they believe that at all. It looks like a flat out wealth redistribution scheme from Europe to Africa. Government sanctioned extortion committed by these countries against their own people. It's appalling.

>gov.mt/en/Government/Press Releases/Documents/pr180978a.pdf

I'm unfamiliar with the byzantine nightmare that is the EU. Is this common? Do they slip stuff like this through, only to have their less-renowned elements leak things? Also, why is Switzerland involved in this if they're not a member state in the EU? Is that common as well?

Yes, this is common policy.

Attached: ab971bda3bd6a246d039f47a7a95b68eb9cf91b457974d574f950fb5eafb458d.jpg (500x297, 35.97K)

Yes. Very little gets reported on the EU from mainstream government outlets. Usually the focus is on how the political leaders of a country react to an EU decision, but they never go in depth about the decision itself or how the decision was made. This goes only for large issues that can't be ignored, otherwise it usually doesn't get reported on. There's very little coverage of what goes on in the EU. This pattern is common everywhere in Europe.

Switzerland does copy some of the policies that the EU makes. It's not very common as far as I'm aware since they should technically be autonomous and shouldn't have to comply with EU policies.

It gets even worse than that:

Objective 3:
between Europe and North, West and Central Africa, and within these regions

Action 6:

Action 7:

Basically what a lot of threads on Zig Forums were about in the past. Replace Europeans with young African migrants through affirmative action. These 2 points are basically that: prioritize African workers + give them working protections (so they can't be deported and aren't guest workers). It is an attempt to get rid of asylum seekers, traffickers, boat migrants. By importing them directly, setting up migration routes, putting affirmative action in place and promote multiculturalism. This along with targeting any 'xenophobic' or 'racist' views against this.

Can we get Alt-Lite to protest it?

Similar to a treaty that got through many years ago(10+) that ensures free exchange of goods, money and people with 10 middle eastern countries. Forgot the name and thus exact details but the EU is like a death nail for the European coffin.

Commies truly are the harbingers of the end times.
If there's shit to be broken they'll try it.

Attached: 87f997c071ba2b2f29b8e27ebf44e2d10b31c44c1e1ca6329e4bdc3106126ef0.png (466x586, 102.77K)

Why?
Poland is ruled by a jew oligarchy, they are allied to USA and in bed with yidsrael ffs

The only thing alt lite seems to protest are sjws. They probably will read it then see that their 'based' Austria (or something similar) is involved then discard and proceed as usual.

A genuine issue in Europe is that you have many of these center right politicians, some of them have risen in popularity. Though many of these center right politicians like to talk tough on globalization, migration and refugees. Often their actual policies don't reflect what they say in general, and is the complete opposite of what they say before an election. These people are to be found in any country it seems. You can compare them to the neo conservatives in the republican party in the United States. They lie, they won't follow up on their tough talk.

Attached: 1400908385896.jpg (430x320, 12.76K)

M E G U . C A / P O L /
E
G
U
C
A
/
P
O
L
/

Of course they don't care about what their Native citizens want. Telling Native Europeans go go fuck themselves in favour of importing millions of Nigger savages is the path of least resistance. Think about it. Europe has done nothing to resist mass immigration. Absolutely nothing

They are all traitors or just too scared of the media propaganda apparatus. Several german reporters exposed that that the German glowniggers control the majority of their MSM.
Merkel is rightwing f.e. but conducts her business more akin to a hardcore commie. The social democrats with Schulz of course being the open commies. The Germans can vote for a jewess or a jew.
I'll bet you that once the US starts getting rid of the deep state through the midterms, the European countries will follow suit

Attached: lenin_controlled_opposition.jpg (640x384, 87.85K)

You mean other than building a wall and brexit and Hungary, and Italy, and Poland?

dailynewshungary.com/hungary-veto-eu-africa-summit-agreement/

Is this the agreement hungary vetoed not long ago?

Yes. From what I take is that countries who signed it didn't sign it through EU, they agreed all separetely which is still possible. So this declaration applies to every country on the list except for Hungary. What Hungary said about the declaration is completely true though. Doesn't stop refugee / asylum seeker issue it just makes it a lot easier for them to come through legal means. Which I think is even worse since the Africans will be getting sponsorships ( affirmative action ) + worker protections so they can't be discarded once here ( as stated in objective 3 ).

Their attempt at declaring the invaders as migrants failed so they went ahead and made the invasion legal.

Probably since (((they're))) tired of the invading brown army drowning. Plus of course having deals with those NGO's to traffic them. Refugees are using shitty rubber boats since they get picked up a few kilometers from the coast by a NGO ship (they have agreements on this).

"which countries" is not a relevant question, it's the whole Europe

this makes me sick, why are normalcattle okay with this?

Attached: death map.png (1280x1024, 72.14K)

I can't believe how our ancestors could let it get to this point
What a nightmare

That's called the magic dirt theory.

Because they watch news on television, say refugees are bad initially but then just keep getting bombed by media that they are good. So they take similar points. Also any attempt to unite or enlighten normies get subverted either on purpose by elite or by people seeking to profit off movements.

Normies are unable to think for themselves really. Even if they become "redpilled" they still do not think independently and just follow the party who says migrants are bad, without realizing that the party they now praise might be subverted by elites since they pay the party.

You assume that normalfags care (in whichever way) about rapefugees in the first place. They don't. Normalfags only care about stuff which is 1) easy and 2) pleasant, rapefugees and politics don't register.

This is why normalfags ONLY care about non vital and aloof things such as Eurovision, mainstream music, restaurants, football etc.

Absolute bullshit you stupid newfag. European resistance has been covered well on here over the last almost 4 years now.

These countries are already filling up on africans every single year in such an astonishing rate that anyone who has memory of what it was like 15 years ago will see how far we've come in such a short timeframe. Although seeing a nigger was such a rare thing back in the day, you'd say, "YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW TODAY?!" as if you saw a rare bird. It's weird to walk the streets you did when you were younger and see that the new today majority is muslim or nigger.
Normies, they'll never find out what the politicians did that day.

Yes, but they look at whatever is unpleasant in terms of popularity. They take their social network values very seriously. Being outed from their social network is like being tortured for them. They can't live without that network. Their entire being is structured around it.

Yes. Just look at how television has changed. In Europe though there was already an influx of 'guest workers' from Arab countries. These guest workers were supposed to come here, do a low paid job, then go when contract expires. Except they never left. That is how European countries like Germany, Netherlands, UK etc got their Muslims. They weren't there pre 1960.

It's not as bad in Europe that there is a majority nigger / muslim. It is very bad in bigger cities though where they seem to be concentrated in much larger numbers % wise. London has a muslim major, they're all in those big cities not really in lands. It very likely has something to do with the fact that those bigger cities have far more social housing than elsewhere.

B

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-205047.jpg (525x421, 44.4K)

Okay, after some searching this just looks like NGO wishful thinking bullshit. The language is garbage. Has this document ever been actually signed?

So when exactly was the Rabat process devised? Does it predate the Iraqi/Libya fuckery? I assume it's tied to agenda 21's presumptions about climate. Is the non-climate related migration simply tacked on post Iraq/Libya?

Based magic post

Go read for 5 mins about the "Pale of Settlement". Poland is 100% jew.

Africans for thee, none for me, wh*Toid.

Attached: 1512330470001.jpg (400x457, 60.39K)

so Rabat was made in 2006. Post Iraq, pre Libya.
what was brewing in sub saharan africa back in 2006?

Wheat rust experimentation. The spooks were working with most likely monsanto, to create a new breed of wheat rust (infection, like a parasitic mold.) supposedly with the intention to be used on enemy states, or as I was led to believe at the time. The real deal is this though… the african population was artificially pumped through grain imports and agricultural initiatives. As we know about South Africa and Rhodesia, those initiatives are over and the plan is to remove more and more of the native food supply while keeping it high from (((humanitarian aid))) shipments of grain. What do you think happens when the grain supply is cut off? ALL of the nigs run for Europe.
I was on a career path to spookdom back then, and was a soldier in a bar in an airport, and got a cliche intro into the op from an agent who was also stuck in that fucking airport due to weather. It stuck in my head, though really the spook just wanted to test how I think, and where I'd go with the info… which was mostly into getting him to buy more drinks.

Attached: ff07ac1ce3427757c1dc9457dffaaab0c8d513db30ee3069f7d419606277c739.png (250x250, 108.69K)

i don't know, if i were them i would quit getting niggers in for a while, given the fact that people don't like them.
instead they go for the "deplorables" manouver.
one trick ponies.

Great Info user, Thanks!

post yfw the op leads to 100 million nog rapefugees hitting the north coast of Africa in 2023, only to have their boats sunk by the New Roman Imperium, a fascist successor state to the EU.

Attached: Joy_Through_Strength.jpg (1068x566, 65.81K)

Any idea of the duration of this experimentation?
Was there an abrupt cutoff of grain imports?

Welcome. I mentioned it before a few years back when things were really heating up with the invasion. There's still news articles out there that can confirm some of the data. Also, one of the major labs involved was located in Syria, it was one of the ones that was "forced to work for the Religion of Cuck™ic state" and all the data in the lab obviously disappeared. Working off of memory here, can't recall the name of the lab off hand, but it was working on the wheat rust. Not sure if ties to israel were confirmed or not.

Imperials and Barbarians together this time.

Attached: 1512417577001.jpg (900x900, 82.51K)

Varangian Guard when?

Attached: Cbq91Do_d.jpg (480x283, 20.54K)

Speak for yourself, missionary beliefs are never true, or they wouldn't need missionaries because their truth would be self evident without them.

All untruths are taught, you can easily recognize an untruth if it requires constant upkeep and reminding.
You don't need to be told that dogs piss on corners.
But you need to be told that we're all just one friendly melty race, goyim.
Et cetera.

NOW

Attached: 3A5D535B00000578-3934470-image-a-53_1479133805894.jpg (634x853, 179.03K)

(((They're))) gettting their moneys worth for feeding those nogs for all those years.

Says in the paper. European countries signed a treaty with UN following their plan and agreed that "no one will be left behind" (no one left behind - that's how it's called)

Seems like it started in Syria, so maybe that might explain why the lab was there, supposedly.
Link shows Syria has had this problem since 1999

irinnews.org/news/2010/08/19/yellow-wheat-rust-hits-supplies

Because they have enough to build their own megacities for themselves while the nogs wipe everything else out. Nogs can't even feed themselves let alone care about laws or what the government is doing on a daily basis.
Should (((they))) ever succeed they can wipe nogs out by the millions and not a single person on the planet will give a fuck about it. All they would need to do is stop feeding them.

e

Attached: e.png (185x122, 24.09K)

I have always known that edgelords hate learning because of the inbreeding, gross parents, and teepee nigger DNA but I never thought one of you perverted goblins would actually announce your hatred of education. Usually you prance around like faggots announcing how "muh scientists" you are.
I find this new strain of retardation… disturbing

Attached: dinduint.jpg (416x382, 24.59K)

Your words are as empty as the space where your foreskin should be, American.
Tell me, if your country, the entire landmass teleported into another dimension overnight, what kind of impact would it have on Christianity?

None.
Americans have no authority on spiritual matters.
In Christianity they matter not in the best case and follow flavors, both self invented and perverted in the worst case.
They also know nothing about European heathenry.

And we have to keep in mind that 99.99999% of all Christians mistake having spirituality, as in, pertaining to the spirit, in copy pasting horoscope like verses from a book.

You don't need spirituality when you have mortality. Odin wasn't the one to write his commandments in our genes, tell me, why should I listen to you?

Started in Uganda in 1999, i should say

When I was younger I always wanted to see the world end. I always imagined it being from a giant comet or nuclear holocaust.

Not a slow painful decay of humanity dying and earth becoming a savage nigger planet.

God help us all

No need to listen to me, it's not like you even have an afterlife.
You'd require a soul for that.
A reason why you have to cling to scripture.
Magic incantations is the closest approximation for those who have no soul, no spirit.

I am not a missionary, because it doesn't make sense, not even heathens of different kinds can convert others, because missionary faiths cannot work without maintenance and the moment the maintenance stops, the faith starts to crumble.

If you had tried to teach nordic paganism to aztecs then they would either immediately warp it into their shape or the moment you stop telling them to believe in something over their own truths.
They'd find a way to slip their gods back into it.

A reason why they have santa muerte and parade the dead, painted up brightly, and still flay people to this day despite being "Catholics".

Those who lack a soul cannot go back to anything like that, so I'm not trying to get you to become a heathen, it would not work out.
You require magic incantations and words now to fill the void.

That explains it. Generations of gibs has made your kind into a subrace of idiot parasites on par with common niggers. I can't wait for Trump to cut the lifelines to your pointless nation.

Attached: pathetic-1.jpg (525x589, 43.59K)

Magic and the black arts aren't allowed, God makes miracles at His will. Unbelievers see none, recieve none. For all you know we're all fake and reality only exists as Gods way of punishing you for not believing.
The real reason is because the Catholics couldn't convert them otherwise, so they allowed a mixture of the two faiths, with aims to slip those native ones away with time, but that didn't work out as planned so they remained.
What void? There's Jesus inside all of us. Tiny little pocket sized Jesus just chiling inside you right now. Well, not all of us, clearly, find him, and come back to me and tell me that void still exists, self branded "heathen".

It's like I was right all along.
Missionary faiths don't work.
Stop all further sermons and teachings, missionary work, aka, makebelief, cause you gotta make them believe something else.
And it would crumble further.
The rest is nonsensical esotherics.

Christians are usually the biggest projectors.
The only circumcised people are jews and slaves of jews.

Another projection and a parroting of my own argument.
Mexico also wouldn't put a dent into Christianity if it disappeared.

I live in the broader area of two major Christian cathedrals.
I wouldn't have to go to McChurches with based gospel singing niggers if I wanted to get something Christian into my system.
Nor do I have to see people ululating and spazzing on the floor.
Or people with magic underwear, although we have some mormons here, too.
Still, it's an American invention.
I would also not have to give my lunch money to fraudster televangelists and don't have to act like I'm having a seizure while some old people fall over in front of a blabbermouth that shoves them around.

What is their intention in flooding Europe with a massive number of niggers suddenly? Wasn't this suppose to gradual , to replace europeans like boiling frogs?

What about africa?

What is their plan to whites on different parts of the planet and what do they want to shape the world into?

Whites are the only people that can fight the (((demons))).

If Whites are awakened, if we become race conscious then, with the amount of fuckery we have been put through by (((them))), there will be no "next time ".

Our only hope is that they don't pull the plug on the Internet. It is the only black mirror they don't control.

Attached: ArchLake5b.png (4132x3151 835.99 KB, 2.19M)

I wonder, sometimes, what their plan for Africa is. They think immigration will magically be accepted, and everyone will mix. But they won't, it never works, look how long they have tried in America. All they got, by and large, is mixed Europeans. Which is all their globalist plans will lilely get them in their EU scheme to brown us out as well. Im not trying to be blind to reality or anything, i know its a bad situation, but everything points to this eventuality. All races will cling to their own in tough times, except for subhumam scum, but nonetheless, they have to be expecting backlash. I feel they will REALLY push infighting the worse the backlash gets. Expect this. Do not be fooled.

important

it gained a little traction here in slovakia (supreme court judge and next presidential candidate in one person brought it up on his goybook and all the tinfoilers shared it so much that mass-media had to explain)
the foreign ministry even stated that no-one actually signed the document for slovakia as we were not present, so either they straight up lie about it when asked, or the EU lies about us being participants.. only hungarians refused loud and clear
kormany.hu/en/ministry-of-foreign-affairs-and-trade/news/the-marrakech-statement-could-lead-to-a-fresh-wave-of-migration