Can We Find and Report These Niggers?

Right-wing safety squads ALERT!

So there's this nigger, and like most of them he's torn between getting famous and committing crimes. Vid embed is his friend slapping himself in the face with an unregistered SBS.

Naturally, even though the video is from 2015, I went straight to the ATF website to report them. Problem is, they apparently do things by region of the country, and I don't know where these nogs hail from.

In my investigation, I found that the nig in question has a ton of gun shit on his G+ page kek, only a nigger would use Jewish MySpace that's of dubious legality. Auctions and/or raffles for guns, it looks like. I can't imagine he's in compliance with the law here.

So, before we report him, we need to know where the report goes. Here's the link to the reporting form:
>desktop.reportit.com/#/search-nearby/4/ATF Anonymous Tip Line
and here's his G+ page:
>plus.google.com/ DontayTiqa

I wouldn't expect my personal Zig Forums army to swing into action on this, except somebody mentioned the SBS issue in the comments, and the nigger got uppity as fuck. See the first kike-free comment for pic related.

Leaving YT link unaltered for easy browsing of his comment section and account.

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/ DontayTiqa
archive.fo/PPK1O
youtube.com/watch?v=CIudPh3LBno
hooktube.com/watch?v=CIudPh3LBno
archive.fo/X74ln
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/25/guns-ignorance-superstition-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g
hooktube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Upitty_Dontay.jpg (1159x726, 88.22K)

that was pretty funny.

I especially like how they called the gun a ho. Like it hasn't suffered enough, being stolen by niggers.

ARCHIVE FUCKING EVERYTHING YOU LAZY NIGGER
by the way, good catch OP

>plus.google.com/ DontayTiqa
archive.fo/PPK1O

>youtube.com/watch?v=CIudPh3LBno
>hooktube.com/watch?v=CIudPh3LBno
archive.fo/X74ln

Attached: videoplayback.webm (202x360, 1.26M)

Attached: how to make k have a stroke.mp4 (202x360, 972.32K)

Attached: Nasim_Likes.jpg (224x255, 16.78K)

kill yourself shitskin

The damn bot's malfunctioning again.

Unfortunately he didn't kill himself with it.
For some reason embed came up when I went looking for another one. Spoopy florida gun violence.

Here is an oldie but goodie.

Thanks, user. I'm feeling a lot better about the race war now.

BUMPU for justice

Fuck, the youtube comments for this video is pure gold.

Dem jerri curls is hot

Attached: Alton_Dindu_Nuffinz.mp4 (342x400, 1.29M)

This'll make you feel even better then
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/25/guns-ignorance-superstition-africa/

Attached: Detroit.webm (488x272, 5.43M)

Would it kill you to use hooktube?

I like to look at the comments.

They have more freedom than we do.

Not likely, but I'm not changing my ways this late in the game.

Tell the folks at home how easy it is do change it to hooktube.

replace the 'you' in a youtube url to 'hook'
youtube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g
becomes
hooktube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g

Attached: Square Roots.jpg (397x436, 31.97K)

I came

good video for the people that go
WUT ABOUT MUH TASERS?

hooknose tube embeds play through jewglevideo servers, and jewgle own jewtube. The difference is cosmetic.

t. tech

Should have been more mindful of his backstop behind the ape (he could have shot through into someones apartment, or the person who was walking in the background. Baiting the ape slighty more to the left gives a wall behind it, but good to see the wild animal put down.

This one is great, you see one of the bullets go through the niggers neck.

Niggers.mp4

Tasers not working on meth d up monkeys, who woulda thought

Dey shawt mah boooi he was just in there to preach da word o da laaawd

god damn these feral nigs are not human
and we, as normal citizens have to encounter them everywhere we go?
They're more dangerous and unpredictable than Pitt Bulls

Niggers can't into guns and some niggers believed that there are unlimited bullets in the guns. That shows how stupid they are.

kek

Police released video Wednesday showing a man swinging a baseball bat at a police officer before being fatally shot outside a federal courthouse in southern Indiana. Evansville police released security camera video showing 55-year-old Ricky Ard smashing two of the courthouse’s front door windows Tuesday morning, along with video from an officer’s body camera. The videos show at least two courthouse security officers drawing guns but not following Ard as he stayed outside the building and walked away. Other angles show him starting back toward the building after a city police officer arrived. That officer, identified as 11-year police force veteran Kenny Duschke, yelled at Ard and tried to hit him with a stun gun before the man charged at the officer with the bat. The video shows the officer backpedaling and firing about a half-dozen shots. Evansville police spokesman Sgt. Jason Cullum said during a news conference that Duschke appears to have acted appropriately to defend himself.

“When he made the decision to chase after the officer and attempt to strike him with a deadly weapon, unfortunately, he created a situation that led to his own death,” Cullum said. Cullum said Ard had visited the Winfield K. Denton Federal Building on Monday and expressed “concerns about the government.” The building includes federal court offices and other federal agencies. Cullum declined Wednesday to discuss Ard’s complaints. Ard returned about 11:20 a.m. Tuesday to the courthouse in the city along the Ohio River, according to police. Cullum said a courthouse security officer also shot at Ard, but videos didn’t clearly show when that happened. One of the security officers told Duschke to use a stun gun on Ard, but it was “ineffective,” Cullum said. “We know that one of the probes did make impact because as he ran after the officer you can actually see the Taser dragging on the ground behind him, because the probe was either in his clothes or in his person and the wires were still attached to the Taser,” he said.

What makes you think it's unregistered, apart from one comment that's just an insult?

Do we have stats on population numbers of pitbulls vs attacks vs population numbers of niggers vs attacks? Maybe they are objectively more dangerous than pitbulls. If that is the case we need to fire up Gimp and make some propaganda showing the stats and proving that.

Can't post pics right now because I got banned awhile for saying "goy" and the mod said it was "unironic" even though it was fucking ironic. Fuck the mods.

INSANE MUSLIM CONVERT?
Baltimore County officers were justified in shooting an armed robbery suspect who was fatally shot during a police shootout that seriously injured an officer and a bystander in Dundalk, prosecutors said. Baltimore County Deputy State's Attorney Robbin S. Coffin said video footage from police and MTA cameras show officers took proper action during their June 7 confrontation with Blaine Robert Erb, 35, on June 7. Officer 1st Class Slocum, a 13-year veteran assigned to Precinct 12 in Dundalk, was shot twice in a lower extremity during the confrontation. She has been released from the hospital, police said June 13. Police said officers were called around 2:49 p.m. June 7 for an armed robbery in progress on Dundalk Avenue near Avon Beach Road. Officers received information that a man had robbed two people at gunpoint. According to MTA bus video obtained by 11 News, Erb got on a bus – at Belclare Road and Dundalk Avenue near the Logan Village Shopping Center – in Dundalk at 2:53 p.m. Just after that, two police officers stopped the bus and got on to talk to Erb and that's when he pulled a gun and fired a shot at an officer standing at the rear exit. Erb then told everyone to get off the bus.

Erb is then seen in the video with two guns standing in the rear exit, firing in all directions. That goes on for about a minute and a half, at which point he stopped and reloaded. At one point, he walked to the front of the bus and fired some shots and police fired back. Erb eventually made a run for it. Meanwhile outside, a police body camera captured the tense moments. One officer switched from a shotgun to a pistol. Erb went down on a nearby lawn. The officer runs closer, but Erb did not listen to police. "Drop the gun. Drop the gun," can be heard in the video. Erb was shot, and the gun battle was over. "I actually had to watch it a couple of times because I was a little bit in disbelief," Baltimore County State's Attorney Scott Shellenberger said. Shellenberger said after reviewing the case, which included social media video, police body-camera video and MTA video there is no doubt the police shooting were justified, and no further action would be taken. "And when you look at all three of those, you get a very complete picture that these officers were justified in using deadly force because not only were their lives in danger, but the lives of many civilians in the area were in danger," Shellenberger said.

Attached: YWcClBg.jpg (855x427, 111.63K)

nigger crime stats are all over the place, pitt bulls the same, niggers are far more dangerous, that's a red pill for dog lovers

Apparently the dude lived after still getting shot in the face like that.

Skip right to the end when that white lady cop has been shot in the upper leg, and shes screaming and wailing and the other cops are freaking out about getting her a tourniquet, and shes begging them to stop moving her leg etc.
Leftists will defend that, totally unnecessary, didnt need to happen. Men are for taking bullets, women are for raising children.

Well, "lived", he's basically a vegetable.

that guy was crazy, a gun in each hand, 35 round glock mags, and only the female cop goes down from out of nowhere, she may have shot herself.

Attached: muslim.jpg (1024x683, 242.99K)

On May 3rd, 2018 the officer involved in a February 19th, 2018 officer-involved shooting of an armed subject was cleared by the Denton County Grand Jury and an internal investigation by the Denton Police Department Office of Professional Standards. The Texas Rangers conducted an extensive investigation of this incident at the request of the Denton Police Department. The Denton County Grand Jury completed their review of the incident which occurred on February 19th, 2018 in the 1700 block of Spencer Road and concurred with the findings of the Texas Ranger’s investigation. On February 19th, 2018 Officer John Landolfo, a 7-year veteran, and his trainee, Officer Je’Ni Nelson, were sitting in their marked patrol Tahoe in a parking lot along Spencer Rd when a male suspect approached the back of their vehicle and began yelling at the officers. When the officers exited their vehicle to check on the male, he produced a knife. The suspect threatened the officer with the knife and then began to walk away toward a wooded area. Concerned for the safety of the public, both officers walked behind the suspect while giving him instructions to stop and to drop the knife.

Several yards off of the roadway, the suspect disappeared from view into a densely wooded area. When the suspect returned to the officers’ view he was swinging the knife and approaching the officers swiftly and aggressively. Officer Landolfo deployed his dual-cartridge TASER X2 in an attempt to stop the suspect’s advance. The male initially fell to the ground, but quickly got back to his feet. A second TASER cartridge was deployed but failed to incapacitate the suspect. As the suspect continued to advance on the officers, Officer Landolfo was forced to drop his TASER and use his sidearm. Officer Landolfo fired two rounds from his pistol striking the suspect in his upper body. Paramedics were immediately called to the scene and officers rendered first aid using a medical/trauma kit carried into the woods by the first backup officer to arrive. Despite the immediate lifesaving efforts, the Denton Fire Department determined that the suspect was deceased upon their arrival. The suspect has been identified as Lawrence Shaw

What an utter fucking retard. Is that the fabled African genius that kikes are constantly telling us about at work?
Shame the cops didn't shoot him. Now he'll get a few comfy years at taxpayer's dime.

Welcome to Zig Forums, newfag. It's the Board of Peace.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the places where there is the highest concentration of niggers are also the places where white legal citizens are mostly disarmed via unconstitutional gun laws.

The nigs disqualify themselves from legal gun ownership by committing felonies by the time they are 20, so they just steal or buy stolen guns illegally. Them the Dems come happy assholing in, handing out welfare, and telling white citizens that haven't committed any crimes that they can't own guns. It's like pottery…

Attached: just let us take your gun rights goy.jpg (620x637, 272.47K)

When the noggin tries to get you joggin

stay calm brother we have help on the way

Into glory ride, user.

SO, NIGGER HATE THREAD?

Attached: lemme_axe_you_sumpin.webm (2636x3958 975.93 KB, 1.52M)

bullet to the face

Attached: tfw.png (637x709, 302.89K)

Attached: #MG_2706.GIF (450x189, 897.86K)

Shall not be abridged. Not my problem to abridge it, faggot, nigger or otherwise.

First, it's "infringed." I can let that go since your first language is Hebrew, but second – the Second Amendment applies to white men, like all the others. What the fuck are you even thinking about, that niggers have gun rights? How new/Jew are yew?

10 shekels to the first user who can translate what the dindu said before he shot the gun. Any takers?

Have a (you) for correct use of dubious. Grammar

HOLY FUCK

fucking shot him in the neck and the cops are asking for a tourniquet lmfao. you can't tourniquet a neck wound lmfao. maybe they just wanted to make sure he was dead

bix nood gun safety

"It ain't got no clip"
Jesus motherfucking Christ, after all these years, after all the warnings and public service announcements, there are still low IQ asshats that don't knoe to check the chamber, and don't know you NEVER point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot.
I don't give a damn if you KNOW it's not loaded, you still don't point the fucking gun at anyone you don't want to kill.

So, no real change in intelligence then?

This is why you don't use drive stun

This is like burning down your house to exterminate a rodent. Don't enable (((gun registry))) ever.

I guess Hannibal wasn't the only person Andre shot before.

turner uprising when?

Report them to the cops because the double redditors fear the cops.