5G and Smartmeters, slowly worsening one's health and invading one's privacy

Keep your cell out of your front pocket lads. and if your electric meter ain't broke don't replace it. There have been several threads on this already but the shady shit involved in 5G's release and the big push for smartmeters still begs the question. the lack of testing, the Mobile Now Act, the Omnibus act passed in March this Year with no questions, Tom Wheeler of the FCC is unusually eager to see this deployed, "unlike some countries we do not believe we should wait

5G will create a much denser network of antennas emitting frequencies 28GHz since these shortwave signals cannot travel as far as longer RF frequency. the constant exposure from this and smartmeters poses a serious risk to our health in the long term.

Excessive exposure to electrical RF (eg smartmeters) disrupts normal melatonin production (insomnia)
"SLF-EMF exposure directly affects the pineal gland, deteriorating the biological effect of melatonin"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341445/

Short wave RF can create reactive chemicals that cause cell/ DNA damage

"When female rats were exposed to a 900 MHz EMF for 30 min/day for 30 days, endometrial apoptosis and oxidative stress were increased"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341445/

"An RF EMF of 2,450 MHz exposure caused rearrangement of DNA segments and breakageof DNA in testes "
synapse.koreamed.org/Synapse/Data/PDFData/3087CERM/cerm-39-1.pdf

Microwaves can weaken the blood-brain barrier

"in 1988, Dr. Leif Salford and his colleagues atLund University Hospital in Sweden had exposed over 1,600 experimental animals to low-level microwave radiation. Their results were consistent and worrisome: microwave radiation,
including radiation from cell phones, caused the blood-brain barrier—the brain’s first line of
defense against infections and toxic chemicals—to leak"
cellphonetaskforce.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/silent.pdf

"We found highly significant (p< 0.002) evidence for neuronal damage in the cortex, hippocampus, and basal ganglia in the brains of exposed rats"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12782486

RF exposure can lower sperm count via narrowing of the seminiferous tubules
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23781998

RF negatively affects bird and bee migration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0048969715002296

WHO classifies cell phone frequencies as a probable human carcinogen

a petition of 180 scientists against 5G ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Scientist-5G-appeal-2017.pdf

if this post makes someone unusually pissed off they are probably a shill, if they stick around and sperg out or shitpost they are most definitely a shill.

all the health concerns aside, the theme of tracking and chips can lead to a privacy invasion. also the higher broadband makes ongoing surveillance of individuals more of a possibility.

Attached: 5gee.webm (524x281 632.21 KB, 215.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.utexas.edu/2017/06/26/the-mere-presence-of-your-smartphone-reduces-brain-power
archive.fo/y4hsV
bowhuntingmag.com/tactics/tactics_are_deer_detecting_your_electromagnetic_energy_011311/
archive.fo/2gtYj
archive.is/Q28nF
archive.is/y0r7w
archive.is/NOwma
archive.is/RFkwr
archive.is/sq8qM
archive.is/PuAsu
whatis5g.info/microwave-radiation/
bioinitiative.org/table-of-contents/
skyvisionsolutions.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/powell-report-bioinitiative-report-2012-applied-to-smart-meters-and-smart-appliances_june_11_2013.pdf
who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/electromagnetic-fields-and-public-health-mobile-phones
jmau.org/article.asp?issn=2213-879X;year=2014;volume=2;issue=4;spage=197;epage=204;aulast=Morgan
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf
ehtrust.org/scientific-research-on-5g-and-health/
cwa-union.org/national-issues/health-and-safety/health-and-safety-fact-sheets/microwave-and-radio-frequency
cpwr.com/sites/default/files/research/3._Health_Effects_of_RF_Radiation.pdf
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/panorama/6674675.stm
chronicexposure.org/occupational.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that your body works with fine precise electrical impulses. Anything that disrupts that electronic field is something to be suspicious of.

Attached: Accordion crocodile.mp4 (480x360, 5.06M)

Oh another thread about da evil radio waves to distract us from the Jews, how convenient.

You stupid ass, this is an important topic. Besides, you think the kikes aren't involved with 5G? It's big business, of course they are.

What concerns me about this? I haven't found anything about the long term health effects of bathing in these high frequencies. Nothing about their dangers, nothing saying they're safe. Just nothing. Either they're putting this out there completely untested, or they know something we don't.

This is what, the 4th or 5th time you've made this thread? go back to /x/ faggot.

That kind of exposure will only happen if you stand next to the tower or you allow your own phone to do it because you're too stupid to read the manual and take the precautions needed (google inverse square law) to reduce exposure.
Smartphones are cancer anyway, the mere presence of a smartphone in a room, even if it is switched off, reduces cognitive ability by 20% on average. It acts in a similar way to a person calling your name, over and over again.
news.utexas.edu/2017/06/26/the-mere-presence-of-your-smartphone-reduces-brain-power
archive.fo/y4hsV

"they know something we dont" …yea dude … they know alot that you dont

just chill and eat healthy and exercise … how many of you fucks are reading this thread right now eating mc donalds. Get some perspective , and get rich … the rich dont get nearly as much of this random unhealthy shit in their lives. You think flint was a rich city, the rich in flint are drinking good water.

Yeah sure they do it's called bottled water last time I checked. As for the nig nogs who gives a shit?

can't tell if shill or are living proof of phone's effects on people since you still don't know what 5G is

obvious slide

Does this affect 4g users in anyway? I don't use my phone for anything but texting and GPS so I don't need any bullshit new 'muh speed' services.

it even affects people without cell phones since the rf soup will be in major metropolitan areas. smartmeters are also still an issue

If you're looking for a title, it's "Песенка крокодила Гены" Crocodile Gena's Birthday Song.

Anyone have an archive of the last thread? Good stuff. Electromagnetic wave pollution is constantly memory holed.

It most certainly does. Even before 4G was the standard, people would develop all kinds of health issues just from living next to a cell tower. Living next to is relative, but the closer you are in proximity, the worse your health effects become.

I remember in past threads we had some anons posting images of stealth cell towers placed in neighborhoods. They usually bind them to a tree that belongs on city property so they look inconspicuous.

Is this why I have an excessive growth on the left side of my nutsack? Well there's like 4 growths but only one is super noticeable. It's like another testicle is growing in-between the outer nutsack skin and the inner nutsack skin. I'll post a pic if this thread breaks 100 posts

Fuck. Precautions to take other than minimizing time my NSA device is near my head and genitals?

I have kept my cellphone in my left pocket since I first got one in 2006; I started to notice the growth about a year later.

kek
Have you not seen a doctor or done some analysis on your symptoms.
Rip user.

Attached: __cagliostro_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_shogo_shogo__51688cc7527146bd16d697c2ddf14154.jpg (775x844, 271.55K)

introducing the glow in the dark tower

use Ethernet cables in place of wifi, put your phone in a room or line your pocket with foil if you take it with you. keep your analog meter.

Attached: download (3).jpg (2304x3072, 2.04M)

I really need to get a paintball gun to disrupt these damn mobile towers near my house.

Bump because health and self improvement is more important than whining about niggers and kikes all day.

Lol. Then it will never receive any calls or messages inside your faraday pocket.

Frog. Slow. Boil.
Why are there no mass demostrations against this?
Fluoride has turned the populace gay and smart television has us under mind control.
Feel your neurons fry.

Exactly. If Americans are ok with having their baby's penises mutilated, then they can be probably be convinced to eat all sorts of shit that jews put in the food / water.

They kept telling me not to worry about it but it keeps getting bigger so I stopped going to them.

Just put your phone in airplane mode faggot, just blockin g the signal isnt enough, the fact that the phone is ON is enough for it to emit some radiation.

it there is a gap that points away from you you can still receive calls

I have an old ass phone.
I should be ok

Reported for being too stupid to post here.

This stuff is going to come off all the antennas, isn't it? It's not just the phone in your pocket or the smart meter in your house. Maybe it's time to wear tinfoil hats for real. Do EMF shielded clothing work? Orgone pyramids? A metal colander over your head like a good pastafarian?

Deer and cattle are going to be so messed up by this if it is true that they can detect low EMF. Deer are going to be the new aboveground canary, so if your pet deer starts running around in circles, it's time to move further away from "civilization".
bowhuntingmag.com/tactics/tactics_are_deer_detecting_your_electromagnetic_energy_011311/
archive.fo/2gtYj

Lurk more.

Attached: jew flow chart.png (456x280, 6.43K)

Fake news.
jews aren't smart

Monday shitposting has obviously begun. Eat a dick, moshe.

No, it's because you're a jew.

Every time I see these threads you lump smartmeters in with cell phone towers. Thats like lumping a cartridge primer in with a nuke. Smartmeters (while so low power to be basically irrelevant) is an issue easily defeated with a single sheet of tin foil if you are worried about it. Cell phone towers on the other hand are not something so easily dealt with (Whether you believe they need to be dealt with or not).

It's an ingrown hair you retard.
Or you have testicle cancer.

you get more radiation from sunlight.

This thread again?
Really?
Let's leave aside the privacy invasion as there are so very many ways for TLA's to keep track of you now that a fucking smartmeter is the least of your concerns.
Do yourselves a favor. Spend a bit of cash on one of these :
amazon.com/HF-B8G-Towers-Smart-Meters-Wi-Fi-Cordless-Phones-3G-4G-Networks-Bluetooth/dp/B01I0E75XC/ref=sr_1_20/141-6050089-9293052?ie=UTF8&qid=1526337664&sr=8-20&keywords=RF+meter
Now you too can keep an eye on the levels around you.

Anecdotal : Live on the edge of the city. Beside cell tower. Deer wander through the yard all the fucking time and are definitely not acting strange. Unless standing around like dumbass deer usually do now counts as "strange".

Attached: bait.jpg (224x225, 7.12K)

Nigger… how fucking dumb are you? You aren't fighting anyone if you aren't healthy. Part of the reason why White birth rates have been declining and Cancers are skyrocketing is this shit.

Same about the deers and I live in rural England. Hell I have boar come into my garden. They don't seem to give a shit

Awesome
Who do I see?

I see a jew who needs to get sued, but who do I sue?

see Q&A

please

Attached: know your detractor online.png (1366x2042, 325.51K)

5G means faster internet for rural white people.

LOL
You go sit in your basement with your tinfoil on and suck your thumb. The rest of us can get by without you.
There's more RF coming from your microwave everytime you heat your tendies than from that meter you're living in terror of, and posting here is saying a lot more about you to the TLA than any other device in your home right now.

Oy vey- goy, you'll have blazing fast internet speeds for your (((social media))) apps.

It was supposed to, but keeps being tailored more and more towards urban environments. 5G is unlikely to be easily adopted in a rural environment since the density of towers is really high. It doesn't penetrate very well through objects. For a Point to Point I could see it with an appropriate antenna which would be pretty obvious, but for general cell service not really.

>I speak for ((((us))))
your router's IP doesn't mean the rest of Zig Forums does too.

microwaves have Faraday shields in their windows first of all. Smartmeters aren't built the same way and send spikes of rf throughout the house. look up "The Epic saga of a smartmeter opt out" by truthstream media. also Check out electromagnetic sensitivity.

Attached: dunce4.png (645x729, 105.02K)

bring out the shitposters

You fucking brianlets are incredible.

Attached: grug_compute.png (798x490, 95.37K)

Retards, read some shit instead of parroting your secret hidden secrets that only you are wise enough to see.

KEK

Attached: mircrowaves_infrared.png (324x447, 21.82K)

valid claim
>>>/x/

Old threads we spent debunking this nonsense.
archive.is/Q28nF (1)
archive.is/y0r7w (2)
archive.is/NOwma (3)
went ahead and archived this thread too
archive.is/RFkwr (4)

Attached: 1441129632305.jpg (1280x720, 60.86K)

oh well, 4G LTE is already 100x faster than the local DSL in my rural area anyways.

they get paid by the reply

Lots of anecdotes in the past 20 years about heavy cell phone users developing tumors in the ear and British police developing tumors under the areas that they kept their TETRA handsets. There was a German site that kept record of all these incidents, but that was a decade and a half ago. I'll see if I can find it. Maybe they have some information on what happened to your ball sack.

dudeman i don't have any measurements but i am quite sure that a 2 layer tinfoilhat will deflect over 99,99% of radio signals
like, just chill

the real problem here is shielding your balls since the signal is coming from above. You are only able to create a dome reflector around your balls that just doubles the signal strength that penetrates your testicles. Also it doesn't allow your ballsweat to evaporate.

OMG! i just got it! We need to figure out areas they are not building these in so that we know where all the illuminatis live in!!!11

Attached: elf weed.mp4 (640x444, 337.99K)

Use a fine metal mesh instead of a solid foil. Problem solved.

An ingrown barber, obviously.

You sure it's an ingrown hair? I've had them before and they're rarely more than a square millimeter. Nothing I would describe as a "third testicle". But I also don't keep my phone anywhere near me if I can help it.

It's not an ingrown hair.
Come on, we only 40 posts to go before guy has to post his balls to the internet for posterity.
I'm bored enough to egg this on.
We can do it. *biceps*

not found
even the archive

BOOMER THREAD DETECTED
BOOMER THREAD DETECTED
BOOMER THREAD DETECTED
BOOMER THREAD DETECTED
BOOMER THREAD DETECTED

Attached: 1454862824849.jpg.png (255x255, 49.66K)

You might not be from around here.

Attached: 33d1e6f1a85086b31d4185a582e47a8414ef2a1d79f4053ce2bdcb5082bba135.jpg (410x357, 50.07K)

(1)

Kys faggot.

Human testicles resundulate at a frequency of 5mhz, any external frequencies that are divisibile by this natural frequency can and will destroy sensitive tissues in male reproductive organs

its early evening meaning the shills are starting their next shift

That isn't even a word.

Also your knees resonate at 2Mhz so it's probably going to destroy your knees first.

Which it won't because you're a brainlet who doesn't even understand what resonance is.

It's true and what's worse is that these towers will target exclusively white men and white children. Destroy your local towers before it's too late.

The electric company here forced the smart meters on everybody. Not much you can do about them. As far as cell phones, you should switch over to airplane mode whenever you have it in your pocket. You're not that important that you need to get all your calls instantly, and you'll get whatever messages and voicemails there were after you've come out of airplane mode.

It's a common port mantaeu of resonate and undulate.

It's not just the ear user, it has a connection to brain cancer and leukemia. They started studying EMF in Sweden 25 years ago.

They used to downplay EMF and say it was a conspiracy. Now, the government recognizes it. archive.is/sq8qM The biggest threat is to children, including while they're forming. Women should limit their exposure to devices (not just mobile) while pregnant.

forgot link archive.is/PuAsu

The unironic answer to this problem is tinfoil. Tinfoil lined box for your phone when home. Tinfoil in your pockets when holding phone. Tinfoil around WiFi with a hole pointed towards computer . The more worried you are the more tinfoil.

> whatis5g.info/microwave-radiation/
You are the one who knows nothing, fucktard.

This is the most blatantly (sage + ad hominem or/and strawman) shilled thread on the catalog ATM.
Just letting you know.

Attached: плохое_яблоко.mp4 (420x420 8.33 MB, 70.25K)

I can't know what it is without seeing it and I sure as fuck don't want to see it.

Bumping this very important thread.

I love how you little shill faggots get your shit funnels torn apart every time this thread gets posted but keep coming back for more.

Attached: kys_rabbi.png (684x516 145.84 KB, 145.84K)

are_you_sure_you_want_to_do_this.jpg

No, you're just a retard who makes up words that mean nothing and doesn't understand what he's talking about.

Attached: common.PNG (1168x691, 31.11K)

You just don't regrokulate what other people are saying.

Explain this one.

He's trying and failing to be funny.

Yes compared to the past. Compared to other races though? More than keeping up.
Literally a whole thread about it right now.

I'd repost this on half Zig Forums to inform people and almost just to see how the shills would flock to it like flies to dog shit, but I don't have a working proxy atm.

(

Attached: Sequence 2.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

There's literally another thread about how White birth rates are higher than minorities. Read the catalog, faggot.

Also, cancers are not skyrocketing. That's a stupid meme that only niggers believe. Even the ancient greeks had cancers and knew about them. The reason we have them more now is because people are living longer. The older you get, the higher the chance is you're gonna get cancer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back to cuckchan, famalam

ironically

note (11582699) that shills are having to lie at this point

all the studies about low-power exposure to microwaves are pointless, the 5G network will be dense and precise enough to generate constructive interference of 20 to 100 emitters on a single organ of a single target, focalized even if it's moving, and using buildings/cars reflections to improve transmitted energy at any frenquency the network controllers want
it will be used to make stealthy extermination of anyone the globalists deem undesirable for their post-white-men worldwide slavefarm
prime targets are a few thousands of unruly kids not knowing each other talking on some taiwanese mythological pottery mailing list

For people interested in reading/learning about potential RF dangers.

bioinitiative.org/table-of-contents/

skyvisionsolutions.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/powell-report-bioinitiative-report-2012-applied-to-smart-meters-and-smart-appliances_june_11_2013.pdf

who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/electromagnetic-fields-and-public-health-mobile-phones

jmau.org/article.asp?issn=2213-879X;year=2014;volume=2;issue=4;spage=197;epage=204;aulast=Morgan

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf

ehtrust.org/scientific-research-on-5g-and-health/

cwa-union.org/national-issues/health-and-safety/health-and-safety-fact-sheets/microwave-and-radio-frequency

cpwr.com/sites/default/files/research/3._Health_Effects_of_RF_Radiation.pdf

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/panorama/6674675.stm

chronicexposure.org/occupational.html

While considering the possibilities of RF causing health problems, don't forget to follow the money. Ask yourself who is profiting from the use of RF and more importantly who would lose major profits or possibly be subject to lawsuits if the negative health effects were publicly acknowledged.

Do you think Cellphone providers for example have enough power to lobby the government for lenient regulations or fund studies showing no health risks?

Personal experience;
A friend of mine spent several years on a guided missile cruiser. Between him and the crew mates he kept in touch with, none of them had male children, they all had daughters.

A friend of my parents used a cellphone for work during the 90's. He developed a malignant brain tumour on the side of his head where he held the cellphone. The doctor told him that it was probably due to his cellphone useage. He later switched to using ear buds while leaving his cellphone attached to his belt. He ended up getting a malignant tumour on the hip near his cellphone.

A friend of mine is getting his PHD in the field of 5G. While listening to a talk from a leading researcher in the field of 5G my friend asked if the lecturer knew of any research studying the negative health effects of the millimetre wave band. The researcher was not aware of any. Later, my friends professor told him that if he wanted to complete his PHD at that university then he should never ask a question like that again.

That's because someone who asks such stupid fucking questions doesn't deserve a PhD.

Attached: serveimage.png (580x352 56.27 KB, 31.45K)

Someone>>11594838

Well no, you're incorrect.

Modern universities run on research money and really don't care about truth or education. Funding for 5G research comes primarily from Cellphone providers. Performing or acknowledging a study linking cellphone usage with health problems is bad press for the cellphone companies. Bad press will cause them to take their research dollars elsewhere. Anyone who threatens the research money is an enemy of the university.

5G
That's like saying a PhD in the field of Tesla cars

It's bullshit because no such program exists at any accredited university. Your dad probably works at Nintendo too, right? Seriously. KYS.

pfft, Zig Forums is full of dumb phohoheposters who don't care neither about their health or privacy

He's writing his PhD on something related to 5g and graduating with a science degree or in electrical engineering. Obviously, it's not a literal PhD in 5G.

Remember when old cellphone manuals told us to hold the device 1 inch from head when talking and keep away from body when not using? Me neither, it didn't happen!

>That's because some goy who asks questions (((they))) don't want discussed isn't allowed to obtain a PhD.

Fixed that for you Rabbi.