This is the truth Zig Forums mods are hiding

This is the truth Zig Forums mods are hiding

Germany is behind the destruction of the West.
Who do you think invented Communism and the Frankfurt School / 68 movement?
Who do you think is behind the European superstate?
Who do you think is behind the "I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" spam, and general anti-white shilling on Zig Forums?
Who is behind shilling and spamming Zig Forums with anti-white shit?

The Germans.

Get redpilled, niggers.
Jews and Germans can be shown to be equivalent populations.

Attached: germanyeu.jpg (3576x3050 1.06 MB, 2.26M)

piss off yid

Attached: 1525648044269.webm (500x536, 2.93M)

You tried this shit a while back and got btfo'ed pretty hard.

I'm not German/Jewish though. Just an user spreading the truth.

Spammed by G/J shills is what you mean.

No it was your dishonest retarded shit, the exact shit you're trying to pull now. That why you niggers have to use "le illuminati" tier dumb assery.

And again no concrete sources, only random shitty news sites that you don't even bother to archive. Or shit that people are supposed to believe on face value. Shills like you need to be hanged, just for being dishonest cunts.

Oh and before you respond unwisely, I'd like to say that I'm in the same discord as you are. You're fucked, we are everywhere.

Come fark ma tight cunt unna!

Attached: australian_aboriginal_sex-2.jpg (240x180, 9.82K)

It's almost as if you're not a shill and actually think Jews are a helplessly persecuted religious minority who just want to live in peace and would never even think of infiltrating our governments and running subversive movements.

Attached: 1447919384691.jpg (513x510, 47.74K)

aaaand into the trash it goes

Attached: 5ae.jpg (1240x786, 163.86K)

Wrong. The former allied nations during the World Wars are that.

jews

a certain one nation continent

you

you

it's jews

I am not a nigger

False

kikes adopt names of their host nation of choice, furthermore kike names are very distinct, hence them being distinguishable from actual German names

Yes.
Many languages are German-derived, including English.

Purely by kikes.
You are a retard.
Plus, it would have to be Nazim if it were proper kiked.

Germany is occupied by the US and doesn't even have equipment for its own army.
Germany doesn't even have a proper airwing fleet at this point.

Trying indicates resistance, which is opposing your claim that Germans are in cahoots with kikes or are kikes.

Get your eyes checked, they don't even have the same number of points.

Word salad

Word salad

False.
It answers to Belgium.

This has no bearing on your argument.

Wrong.

It answers to Belgium.

Because of strategic locations agains Russia and co.

They have no such control.

Germany is occupied by the USA.

They are not.

Meaningless, since they are subject to American politics and government, not the German government.

They are Americans, subject to American laws and politics.

Trump is half German, also over 400 years of History before that.

Satan exists as much as your foreskin exists.

You are a retard.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Did he also prophesize street shitting?

AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You're a fucking idiot.

Attached: SS_Bypass.jpg (600x480 454 B, 8.42M)

Also OP answer me, why do you and your friends insist on 'attacking' only Zig Forums with this bullshit. According to you lads the communist are the same as natzees and natzees are the real commies and you keep in insisting that the jews are actually really ethnically germans, that means you can spam this exact same shit on leftypol as well. You'll have more luck there too, they already think they are girls while in reality they are guys.

How cute OP is starting to panic because of his chatrooms. I wonder why.

chek'd, you didn't even have to be telling the truth

you are

"Belgium" has been a Germany colony sinse 1953. Read history.

Hahahahahahaha
Holy shit that is the most desperate Jewish propaganda i have ever seen, that's more laughable than the whole "Hitler was a Jew" shit, that Alex "The Freemason" Jones propagates!

Why are the Mods not doing their job anymore?
Shit like this used to be deleted in 2-5 munutes max!

Attached: IMG_4748.GIF (396x216, 1.04M)

Even with the glorious trips I'm dead honest user, these kikes are stupid to think that a filthy goy like me can't use the same tactics as them, that is, infiltrating their discords/chatrooms and keeping a good check on them.

And yet you wonder why people hate your kind.

Check'd and kek'd

Some of this stuff sounds very true. It's still the jews though. These ideas and ours don't have to be mutually exclusive. EU is ZOG controlled 4th reich. It's German Jews, pretty sure Ashkenazi in their language is synonomous with "german".

See and more IP hopping to give this illusion of truth.

I said it was still the jews, that should be your first clue I'm not OP

false

Checkem.

Oh sure buddy, if you actually cared about truth you would've pointed out that fact that those pictures contain nothing more than biased sources and illuminati-tier conspiracy bullshit that lunatics on jewtube love to gobble up.

See your tactic now is to say
As if to say that jews born in Germany makes them different from any other kikes. They are simply kikes and most of them in control now are not even born in Germany and have dual citizenship with Israel.

Also this
It's anything but what the Third Reich was, ZOG controlled or not.

Get fucked.

Falls apart when you do look it up and find that the (((US))), working as a proxy for Israel, have had a contract of control over Germany from 1949 to 2099, including the specification of "control of all media".

OP is a faggot. However let's be honest here, Germany is the economic and political power behind the EU. Belgium didn't bail out Greece and then take control of their economic policy. Berlin did.
Belgium doesn't even have a real army. Germany is actually the power behind the EU.

Everything else OP said is retarded though. Almost no country in NATO pays its fair share.

Germany doesn't have control of its own country, much less others.

Kikes that reside in Germany are on the top of the EU, those kikes control it, not Germans themselves. There is a difference here. Germany like the US have been converted into proxies for Israel.

An intelfag posted this.

Next you'll be saying Israels done nothing wrong.

*grabs popcorn*

Oy vey, Germany is at it again! America's sheepdog vermin, assemble in the name of Mises, Hayek and Rand!

Reported for D&C kikery. Kill yourself Shlomo.

Attached: getout.jpg (255x143, 6.83K)

Not sure if troll