The jewish war against cats

This has come to my attention for a while now but it seems the jews really have a distain for cats.

This could be for many reasons like back in the good old days when the Egyptians enslaved them. Maybe they're still salty about that.

A thing that it could potentially be is that Jew's don't want goyim to have cats this could be because cats are capable of thinking for themselves and the Jews don't want the people to get any funny idea's.

This has also correlated with a large amount of shilling that I have come across such as exhibit A,B and C
hooktube.com/watch?v=xbBMVa2A68s(Most obvious shill here is a (((biologist))) that should tell you enough)
hooktube.com/watch?v=FgTmKT8sARI(Says cat people are more intelligent but then goes onto say how dog people are equal.)
hooktube.com/watch?v=FNm_MjrIUAI
(((scishow))) yes goy make sure your cat doesn't do what it was meant to do and kill birds and mice(disease transmitter which could kill millions of us but scary toxoplasmosis goyim).

This is clearly an effort to get less people to go for cats and instead go for dogs(which in themselves are bad but dogs and cats are fundamentally different which I will explain now).

Dogs are submissive and will do anything you tell them to and they will do it. While a cat you have to earn its respect. Its similar to smart people vs dumb people. The cat people are the ones who are more introverted and have an animal that is independent while the dog needs your constant attention. This also correlates with jews because they want more people to become like dogs.

Then there is the thing that cats kill 24 billion rats and birds every year and this is a bad thing. No it isn't rodents and birds are notorious at spreading diseases, stealing our food and being annoying as shit.

There was a reason Egyptians worshipped cats its not because they saw them as gods. Its mainly because they helped them grow crops and are one of the best forms of pest control(also helps that they're cute as shit but that is just down to personal preference.

Attached: jew2.jpg (1920x1200 41.5 KB, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/6.4328_Public_Order_Offences_Guideleines_Consultation_web.pdf
archive.is/34hFN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jewish propaganda against cats?
sage

Attached: jewish p.jpg (960x650, 74.81K)

Yes i'm pointing out how the jews hate cats.

Now that I am looking at it I should have added that cats are 90% of the time in cat vs dog shows portrayed as the villains.

Dog, not cat, is man's best friend, and has been since domestication. Being man's best friend naturally puts them at war spiritually with kikes, with them being nonhuman.
Looks like you're asspulling some mental gymnastics for your apparently severe infection of toxoplasmosis and overconsumption of fluoride to view threats as less than.

When I went to the vet over 5 years ago they said my cat had "aids" and recommended it was put down. Thankfully the vet was probably only told to say this, because she hinted it would not be necessary.

Needless to say, cat is still here and doing fine. Been wondering about that ever since, why vets are told to put down cats who definitely aren't ill or in need of any medical attention (mine was just malnourished due to bad teeth).

Although the desire may be something like that, they produce niggers and half-niggers. They don't obey, they don't work, they don't behave. They want anti-people. They want no civilization on Earth. They are so butthurt about outsiders hurting them and their ways that they operate now solely to destroy the others. White people are the most tame of all humans. Melanin, adrenaline, playfulness, communication are all linked to tameness. Tameness is good! We make animals be something more. Tameness is work, discipline, play, singing, dancing, religion, art, curiosity, loyalty, structured behavior…

Niggers were not good slaves, nor are they good citizens. Niggers are low quality wild men.

Attached: ae84efd54d4e40ec74c4889b0b68cad4ea0d3bbc319daa80499841da9c273db7.jpg (501x504 181.5 KB, 177.66K)

Attached: 41215b9a4572b402fec8eca3aa507f8f5225b618cdffa726a5b7e3f3b7d5eec5.jpg (382x605, 35.55K)

Well yes Niggers are the most incompetent race of them all. They are worthless and are vile, savage beasts that need to be put down. This is the common knowledge here. However we need to get round (((them))) before we can dispatch of niggers because if you take out the brains of the operation the operation goes shit very quickly.

Funny, because just a few years ago, toxoplasmosis was a fringe theory that only the nuttiest of nutbars claimed caused schitzophrenia and other things, with the general and media and scientific response being ridicule and discarding it. Yet here you are pushing that being careful about toxoplasmosis is what (((they))) want.
Utter nonsense.
You fucking retard, go outside and stay off the internet for a few months until you gain some balance and perspective in your life.
Toxoplasmosis makes schitzos and perhaps even faggots, no idea why you would be defending it.
To not contract it, you can change your cat litter daily, and clean it out often. Also, don't eat your cat's shit, or spend any time with schizos or faggots.
Don't eat raw meat either.
But then, avoiding raw meat would be said by another to be (((avoid raw meat goyim))) and discredited.
I've never seen a jew be kind to an animal anyway.

Toxoplasma gondii.
Nuff said.
Fuck off kike.

I love both dogs and cats. While I've always enjoyed the dog park and friends' dogs, I have only and only ever will own cats. They are very affectionate but can take years to warm up to you. Its true what OP says, you have to earn their respect. You have to learn each particular cat's mode of communication, too: they do tell you what they want, express their emotional state, etc. They're also extremely useful in hunting down rodents and spiders. Not to mention, they fuck off most of the time and aren't annoying.

It's simple. Muslims hate dogs, but love cats. Jews hate Muslims, therefor, Jews hate cats.

This is the jews we are talking about. They change tactics on a dime if it proves to be more efficient and effective. Remember all the holohoax bullshit like the brain bashing machine. Until they changed it to death showers. These people can twist anything until they get people to believe it. Using it as a baseless conspiracy is just to get it in peoples mind's and then they are going to be more aggressive and start pushing it more. This has happened before(SJW's are a prime example. they were fringe before gamergate which after they got shilled for hard).

This is pretty shit - even for an obvious slide thread.

Meanwhile elsewhere…
sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/6.4328_Public_Order_Offences_Guideleines_Consultation_web.pdf

Attached: ukcuckistanshitpostingisacrime2.png (738x1307, 165.04K)

True. I lived in a place where I could have a cat and not a dog years ago. So I got a cat and raised him like a dog. Taught him to fetch. Leash trained. Respond to whistles.

I love dogs and cats. This cat is my boy, though. While still no dog…he's a good boy. Oh, and my kike boss does hate cats. In fact 2 kikes I know mentioned their disdain for cats. We should incorporate this into our regular memes.

Attached: Frankywat.jpg (768x1024, 176.25K)

Dogs do everything useful cats do without needing a cat.

If you appreciate your cat or dog give it raw meat.

Why wouldn´t elites want to infect us with Toxoplasmosis?

Attached: 57e762492a767c01e1e51b191ddbd9366b0ca6aac19401072cf9b6f18873b8e3.png (570x760, 6.9K)

Also, yeah, nah, cunt.
Cats: Garner your attention by mimicking the cries of infants.
Does nothing for you, requires food. You must shovel its shit because you, like the animal are shut ins.
kikes: Garner your attention by pretending to be suffering all the time. Want a constant stream without doing anything for you.
Dogs: You can feed them without them doing anything but a lot of dogs, especially working breeds love putting labor into getting a full bowl.
They cry for your attention, too, but most of it is grounded in a wish to do things with you and get you out of the house.

Dogs are also highly trainable and can do things cats wish they could do.
Only they don't wish they could do that because they don't give a shit about you.

Also, a trained dog will destroy vermin every time it can, a cat will kill something if it feels like it, and doesn't discriminate between good or bad.

If you think dogs are underwhelming then it is very likely that you yourself are underwhelming.

archive.is/34hFN

Take the toxoplasma pill

Ancient Egyptians believed that cats warded off evil spirits, which is why the Jews don't like them.

Cats obviously remind them of their non-existent slavery in Egypt as they recorded in their book of desert fairy-tales.

>>>/cuckchan/ is that way moishe

reminder the Black Death happened because kikes killed off most of the cats AND dogs while letting rats breed like rabbits because rats are (((their race's))) best friend

I own a farm and with it comes a small flock of barn cats. They keep rodents at bay, I feed them, they generally don't bother anyone and the local bird population is not dumb enough to get caught by cats (but then again this is Europe where birds and cats have coexisted since the time being).
I suspect that with the whole toxoplasmosis ordeal y'all niggers seem to be looking for a boogeyman and ignoring a couple of things. Humans and cats have lived together for thousands of years, however, for the majority of this time cats have been living (and shitting) outdoors. Your biggest chance of getting toxoplasmosis is by coming in contact with cat shit, a.k.a cleaning the litterbox. When the cats live outside, they shit outside, and generally bury their crap in places where you won't go digging through it.
Maybe people who live in small apartments shouldn't keep both cats and dogs and stick to something like fish, because both of these animals do need a certain degree of freedom.

Attached: jew in the cupboard.mp4 (400x400, 312.78K)

>rats are (((their race's))) best friend
Pic related lives in the walls of a Jewish family's house. Seems legit.

Attached: americantail.jpg (1000x500, 92K)

Same with "Maus", they love their mice and rat brethren.

The list of diseases that dogs can transmit to humans is way longer than one.

If rats are the thesis of the jew than snakes are the antithesis

Attached: rex-the-corn-snake-eating-a-weaner-rat-03.jpg (1600x1067, 277.44K)

and the hawks take care of both …
(mexicans = snakes)

Attached: treadnt.jpg (480x360, 14.68K)

>>you have to earn their respect
no thanks

Appreciate the hooktube links, but it's still a low energy thread. And you still reddit-spaced. Lurk a little longer before posting next time, OP.

you dont have to cleanup after them , they clean themselves (just need a flea collar)

you dont earn their respect , they will never respect you … you are human they are cat thats the agreement , if you didnt want a cat why the fuck did you let me in your house human

house them , feed them … do you not house or feed your dog???

provide diversion … wtf are you talking about you shit tard

Cats and dogs are equally bad, because both have a habit of shitting. Regularly. I don't like things that shit. Why would I buy something that is dependent on me to feed, just so that it can make and deposit shit randomly around my property? No thanks. I guess if you could engineer one that doesn't shit, I'd take the dog. Dogs have a better temperament, and are capable of running off niggers.

tell that to the 24 billion mice and birds that are killed by cats yearly.

cause ur a human and not a complete an utter ass hat with no ability to care for other living things and you can think deeper and enjoy more about life then just pressing the next button for ur vitural game euphoria dispenser, eat pizza and cum in a plastic bag while your slut pants under you

well maybe not you , but others can

your parents?

because getting white people infected with parasites will SURELY help white people fight off jewish parasitism! :^)

>>/gaschamber/

1) Stop earlobe spacing
2) Cats carry the toxoplasmosis parasite that can infect humans and turns you into a nigger-loving zombie

is it a coincidence that jews hate creatures that kill rodents?

Cats are cool. Kikes are not.

Attached: twasI.jpg (443x315, 34.07K)

Really showing your critical thinking skills over here schlomo.

/caturday/ thread on Zig Forums
shows the mentality of the average millennial on this board.
pretty sure a mod will sticky this "based" and important thread

TOXOPLASMA GONDII
You have no argument. Fuck off.

Great going.

Cats are the only animal known to do the following:
-self domesticate
-re-domesticate after going feral

neither do you. Don't be a disgusting asshole and you have no chance of catching that meme. you know cats have to catch that first,they all do automatically have it

this thread is worse than pro Christianity vs anti Christianity threads

I have no argument you say
Then when the Egyptians where still a thing why were they not easily trampled over.
Let's make the argument that this toxoplasma is indeed dangerous to rodents what makes you think it will have the same affect on human's.
Here's the thing it doesn't guarantee it comparing a mouse to a human is laughable in that we aren't similar in size we have different social structures and we act differently when in solitude.
Then let's argue that the virus does infect people and it does affect people psychology. If what this user says is true . Then people being infected by it would be a good thing because this would mean that more people would wake up to the crimes of the jews and this would cause an issue that (((they))) simply don't have the equipment to deal with.
Also its rich you say I have no argument when your argument entirely is you have no argument so this (((research))) is 100% correct. You are either ignorant or doing this deliberately in which case I kindly aim you towards your true lovers.

>>>/gaschambers/
fucked that up.

lol n00b

that's a very cute cat

Reported.

Go back to tumblr. Your style is instantly visible here.
This is how retarded catkikes actually are.
Because we've proven it. Because we've proven it. Because we've proven it. Because we've proven it. Because we've proven it. Because we've proven it. Because we've proven it. Because we've proven it.
BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN RETARD AND A PAID SHILL.
>>>/pdf/62
Except we've proven you're lying.
Yes, let's argue it BECAUSE WE'VE PROVEN IT.
TOXO-INFECTED HUMANS BEHAVE LIKE LIBERALS. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING.
LIBERALS DO NOT WAKE UP TO JEWS.
You have no argument. You have posted nothing.
>this (((research))) is 100% correct.
Prove the research wrong.
Reported for supporting jews.

Reported for perpetuating another myth. I bet you think the holohoax was real too.

Tbh I should have put quotes on that.

Daily reminder that anti-cat is anti-White.

Yeah its pretty hard to hide the fact that I'm a newfag I honestly wanted to put out this topic but considering the amount of shills in this thread its quite obvious that I'm onto something.

Whether they were slaves in Egypt or not is irrelevant. They were enemies of the Egyptians regardless

Cats started hanging around humans in Mesopotamia because mice went for our grain storage when we first started agriculture. They didn't eat the grain but they killed the rodents so we took them everywhere with us even though they never lived indoors till recently.
My cat, which usually only sleeps indoors in the winter, likes to catch squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits, and birds, then bring them up to me and drop them at my feet when I'm opening the front door to go inside. He tries to help provide for the family or at least show me he does his epigenetically programmed job.
However dogs are man's true best friend. They will risk their life to try to save you if you're drowning.

Tbh why not just get both. Its not like having a dog and a cat can harm you.

Check. I've always had a dog as well. I don't think I've ever met a person who lets their cat outside that doesn't also own a dog. People who only own cats are overprotective and ruin the cat's life by never letting it outside.

Cats are gay. They aren't even goof at catching rats. Get a mink instead, they actually serve a purpose and can be trained instead of just leaching food off of you like cats.

Attached: 1200px-American_Mink.jpg (1200x822, 96.59K)

Cats are one of the most successful predators on the planet and are so good at what they do they do that that have caused several species to go extinct. Nice try schlomo try better next time.

You are an idiot and you know nothing of weasels. Housecats cannot crawl through the same holes that rats and rabbits do. Weasels are literally the most effective killer on land relative to their size besides humans. If there were 60 pound weasels they would be the dominant predator on earth. Their flexibility and ferocity towards their prey far exceeds that of cats. In fact, I bet a mink would easily be able to kill a housecat.

you've never had a cat. those tickets go outside for 30 min they're feral. always want back out and if you dont they piss all over. fuck cats. also wtf I agree with joos on something

I would still not choose weasels over dogs, but
(checked) is right.
Weasels are top tier predators, they are incredibly efficient, ruthless and cruel.
Probably a reason why kikes name themselves Wiesel, or Katz, for that matter.

I have yet to meet any kike who's name Hund or whatever, though.

Of course not for their prowess, kikes are beings made of mutagen, toilet paper, tears and feces.
But they love preening themselves with things that are better than them so their host nation thinks they're cool.

>having to earn an animal's respect
Fuck off animal idolators.

Sorry I didn't really know much about weasels that one was my bad.

I see through your appeal to hedonism.

KHAZARS IDENTIFY WITH RATS SO NATURALLY THEY FEAR THE ARYAN'S BEST FRIEND, THE CAT.

CHEETAHS ARE SUPERIOR TO NIGGERS

>>>/p01/

Attached: 8d93025692a71007f6b278f6bc7c15c87a96da6ae74e4238b0887699d9bc833e.jpg (1151x1080, 920.96K)

Oh, for fucks sake. Still believing kike lies in present year +3. It's as simple as (((rats))) hate cats.

Attached: P1200378_Louvre_stele_Ousirour_detail_Tefnout_N2699_rwk.jpg (249x799, 96.88K)

Varg seems to not like cats much, and he is not a kike.

Twice as much shit.

If you want a dog with cat tendencies, get a dingo. Highly independent, but more of a partner not a master.

I generally like both, no preference strongly for one over the other.