Hey guys, are any of you going to purchase the newly minted Trump/Israel Coin?

Hey guys, are any of you going to purchase the newly minted Trump/Israel Coin?

Based
Based
Based
Based
Based
Based
Based
Based
Based

Attached: TrumpCoin.PNG (981x811, 425.22K)

Cue the Haavara agreement coins and the rest of the red text

>I'm tired of winning for Israel Mr Trump

Attached: pepe tired.png (638x547, 20.02K)

THERE'S CULTURAL MARXISM AT THE EMBASSY OPENING I PRAY FOR A MISSILE STRIKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NUKE ISRAEL

Attached: gondola trenches.mp4 (476x360, 2.62M)

Excuse the (((Youtube))) Stream, but here's the white house channel.

Meh , they never should've gotten rid of the live chat on the stream
It was comfy
Too much truth being espoused so they shut it the fuck down

Fuck off back to cuckchan

Reported for being a D&C kike

Fuck the embassy and the entire crowd

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

LoL, I'm guessing Kushner may pay the pills but doesn't even supply you will appropriate clip-note responses to the most obvious queries as to why Zig Forums has been cucking for isreal since Trump announced he was running for President

Sage for newfag not knowing how to use the catalog.

He knows how to use it. This is a slide thread.

Oy Vey we love Trump. good goys support him too

Hello fellow goyim, I understand that a nigger likes Trump quite well. That means you must hate him now, right?

I know follow POLard, we need to support based Obama's based Iran Peas forever and ever totally legitimate treaty. I mean Trump was the original person to force congress retroactive in the 90s to recognize that. Based Obama was so based that he based didn't based recognized based what based congress based voted based on based.

(((>TRUMP: HONORARY MERCHANT)))

(((WHAT A MENSCH THAT TRUMP IS)))

(((THISISTHEFUTUREYOUCHOSE)))

Indeed, from "cuck" to all these alt-right catchphrases employed such as "This is the future you chose", "Do you feel like you're in control" in enticing the retarded tier goy into cheering on ZOG, every single one of them was designed to openly mock the retarded goys the jews somehow tricked into campaigning for them, for free.

We must be getting invaded. The shills don't shill for no reason. Their level of butthurt is a great metric for measuring how much influence we're achieving. Have a nice day shills.

Attached: glr.jpg (1600x1118, 223.45K)

This! Anyone attacking trump or his love for israel is engaging in d&c.
maga

Pat Little is the new hotness. Politicians that marry off their children to kikes and don't name the Jew are so last year.

This is the literal retarded tier of isreali internet police paid to patrol this site and somehow the 'based' isreali mods have not once every banned a single one of them, instead electing to ban every single non-jew user who dares criticise ZOG

You need new tactics shlomo

1488D chess.

Britfag here.

I am actually going to buy one unironically. To ward off attacking muslims.

Attached: e4f78199438a2dc3fce3dd42f6e0cc5c24510f794c9326029e026fe450c4f4d1.jpg (960x960, 99.68K)

This is an actual serious comment on Zig Forums,worst part is I've seen this exact same routine illogical response followed by mods banning the user critical of jewry shortly after, every single time

Full Chan is officially more cucked by Trump shills than half chan.

It's so obvious too. Who do the kike mods here think they're fooling?

I'm not united with retarded Trumpfags who still delude themselves into thinking he's /ourguy/, he's a fucking New Yawk billionaire and up to his eyeballs in kikes, is anyone fucking surprised that he sides with them rather than you, the shitposter on twitter?

Trumpfaggots are becoming intolerable, you do fucking nothing, you want to do fucking nothing because it's 'bad optics' for the Kike in Chief and you screech like a university professor everytime someone criticizes the bellowing, kosher dumbass.

America is the Whore of Babylon and you really are fucking stupid if you think anyone remotely decent is going to be let near it's fucking four-year throne.

>b-but we have BASED! animu nazi graphics! BASED! GOD EMPEROR (((TRUMP))) IS ON /OUR/ SIDE!!!
it's hard to admit being fooled

BASTE!

I've never for one second believed a single "red pilled" user was ever a Trump supporter, just paid Kushnerbots gaslighting the goy while the mods banned every single legit user pointing out the obvious fraud going on.

If you're red pilled you couldn't have for a single moment ever thought the mentored New York real estate magnate who has got his own 'highly acclaimed' [praised and promoted by media jews] TV show was anything other than ZOGs last throw of the dice before enacting the JWO

Should have read as
*New York real estate magnate mentored by the homosexual Aids riddled pedo entrapment mossad agent jew Roy Cohn

Damn look at that nose
Holy fuck it takes up at least 4% of the image

Fordejez.

Shilling and sliding, ITT.