Varg telling the truth

Varg telling the truth.
Stop blaming (((them))) and take your life into your own hands,
instead of getting fatter and fatter while blaming others for your miserable degenerate life.

Sho sho you dirty jew. Reported

yeah just go make shitty noises with your guitar and scream and kill someone and go to prison. then become an eceleb with an online pseudo-cult. or kill yourself

Varg is right! I started taking responsibility for my self, started working out and now my country is 100 percent white. Thanks varg, how silly I was to think jews are up to anything nefarious ;^)

Not a "pseudo-cult follower" also it is not bad to kill degenerates, one just needs to live whit the consequences

It's important to call out those people who say "I dropped out of high school and flip burgers for a living because of the jews." The problem with people like (((OP))) is that they use this as a trick to deflect all criticism from the kikes, and make it look like there's no genuine reasons to loath them. The kikes are responsible for communism, and they own virtually the entirety of America's degenerate media. If you're going to hate the jews, you should have a reason; luckily there are plenty of good reasons to hate them.

Women, leftists, niggers, and kikes always try to deflect blame under the guise of self-improvement. /SIG/ (heil) is important, but don't be a faggot like (((OP))) and imply that your individual life effects your large-scale beliefs.

When there are all (((Christian))) (((Deus Vult))) guys claiming OP is Jewish

lol reported

checked.
The "Jealousy" argument is trotted out often when anyone points out anything Jewish negative effect on Gentile life. It's such a weak deflection from whatever argument is at hand, it's a wonder it ever has any effect.
For one thing (I realize this isn't good logic, but neither is the jealous argument):

Reported.

Attached: varg stop sign spear.jpg (600x900, 170.15K)

Sn*Wniggers will sage this thread.

Attached: 1526226271396.jpg (607x608, 55.22K)

Such a brave pagan viking. He does his ancestors proud.
My life is in my own hands. The Jews just limit what I can take into my own hands, get it? And I want less restrictions. It's called having a higher hope than mere conservation. And conservation is just death by stagnation.

He used to be very crittical of jew partys like AFD etc.
What he means is you should do something instead of just crying around

pol goys are funny

Ah, yes. The wonderful and nebulous "do something." Which is never does anything, except take attention away from your grievances, which in this case is the Jews.
Used to be, user.
Key phrase, used to be.

M
. . . . . .==E==
. . . . . . . . . . .==G==
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .==U==
. . . . . . . . . . .==.==
. . . . . .==C==
A

Hmmmmm

Attached: (((christian))).jpg (220x220, 35.49K)

go kill Varg then