3000 Swedes embedded RFID chips to replace ID cards

SWEDEN YES

Thousands of people in Sweden are embedding microchips under their skin to replace ID cards

About 3,000 Swedish people have inserted a microchip into their bodies to make their daily lives easier.
People with the implants can wave their hand near a machine to unlock their office or gym, rather than taking out a key card.
So-called biohacking is on the rise as more people depend on wearable technology and interconnected devices.
Many microchip users are not concerned with hacking or surveillance at this point.

Thousands of Swedes are having microchips implanted into their bodies so that they don't need to carry key cards, IDs, and even train tickets.

About 3,000 people in Sweden have inserted a microchip — which is as tiny as a grain of rice — under their skin over the past three years, Agence France-Presse reported. The technology was first used in the country in 2015.

The implants have already helped replace the need for a host of daily necessities. Ulrika Celsing's microchip, which is in her hand, has replaced her gym card and office key card. When she enters her workplace, the 28-year-old simply waves her hand near a small box and types in a code before the doors open, AFP said.

Last year, the state-owned SJ rail line started scanning the hands of passengers with biometric chips to collect their train fare while on board. See how it works around the 2:24 mark in the video below.

There is no technological reason the chips couldn't also be used to buy things just like a contactless credit card, but nobody appears to have started testing that yet.

'A slight sting'
The procedure is similar to that of a piercing and involves a syringe injecting the chip into the person's hand. Celsing, who obtained her injection at a work event, told AFP she felt just a slight sting.

But the chip implants could cause infections or reactions in the body's immune system, Ben Libberton, a microbiologist at MAX IV Laboratory in southern Sweden, told AFP.

Biohacking — the modification of bodies with technology — is on the rise as more and more people start using tech wearables such as Apple Watches and Fitits.

About four years ago, Swedish biohacking group Bionyfiken started organising "implant parties" — where groups of people insert chips into their hands en masse — in countries including the US, UK, France, Germany, and Mexico.

Some 50 employees at Wisconsin vending-machine company Three Square Market voluntarily agreed to insert microchips into their hands, which they could then use to buy snacks, log in to computers, or use the photocopier.

Swedes seem more willing to try the technology than most other nations.

The country's 10 million-strong population is generally more willing to share personal details, which are already recorded by the country's social-security system and readily available. According to AFP, people can find each others' salaries by simply calling public tax authorities.

Many of them also don't believe the microchip technology is advanced enough to be hacked. Libberton, the microbiologist, also said the data collected and shared by implants are too limited for users to fear hacking or surveillance.

Bionyfiken founder Hannes Sjöblad told Tech Insider in 2015:

"The human body is the next big platform. The connected body is already a phenomena. And this implant is just a part of it. […]

"We are updating our bodies with technology on a large scale already with wearables. But all of the wearables we wear today will be implantable in five to 10 years.

"Who wants to carry a clumsy smartphone or smartwatch when you can have it in your fingernail? I think that is the direction where it is heading."

archive.is/2cW17

uk.businessinsider.com/swedish-people-embed-microchips-under-skin-to-replace-id-cards-2018-5

Attached: JUST CHIP MY SHIT UP.jpg (1200x900, 79.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MSPZr
amazon.com/Last-Closet-Dark-Side-Avalon-ebook/dp/B0787XLK4H
archive.fo/pjxHm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuilibet fatuo placet sua calva

yeah, because somehow I'm going to use my fingernail as a calculator, a numberpad for calling people, and I'm just going to put my hand (maybe sweaty, or maybe just not a cool feeling like metal) against my ear the entire time to listen (actually, since you have to be able to talk into as well, you'd have to probably have another chip for a recorder on a different finger. Then you'd have to keep your hand in the "I'm on the phone" thumb and pinky stuck out only sign).
Both with high nordic populations.
Anyways, the Christians get their "mark of the beast" and everyone else (whites) become more slaves their their masters.

A current folly, going global in less than 10 years.

Attached: 1749ef0f07d4fb83760952946c7a07dcb8eabe436efb0a4d2b60bf71a167103a.jpg (640x480, 35.47K)

News footage from 2008

Also…

Attached: ((())).png (1285x821, 682.5K)

What I find amusing is that this method is pretty much redundant as facial recognition AIs are advanced enough to track large populations right now, given the infrastructure to handle it. Passive systems will eventually win out over anything that requires any invasive procedure, because the former can track everyone regardless if they opt-in or try to opt-out.

Really? If it wasn't enough data to trace for surveillance purposes then they would be worthless to authenticate transactions like that now wouldn't they? All it takes is enough bytes that are uniquely identifiable to that user and a sniffer network to track their every move.

Swedes trust gov, I guess this is one of the core differences between us. We do not, we hate gov and don't trust (((them))). (((They))) always try to scam you, tax your booze and try to get your fish. Norway

I can't copy your face, but I can with ease always copy your rfid or nfc chip. Granted the ai is properly coded and I can't simply fool it with a picture of your face ofc. Which works like a charm on ie apples shit

The biohacking shit is all the rage in Swedistan for some reason

Yeah, but ((((they)))) won't just push it for surveillance purposes.
The whole idea of it revolves around transporting personal data (which can be easily hacked into wirelessly) for purchasing goods, services, accessing places (hospitals, etc. since it will also contain medical history)

Attached: 803d1e254711faed9d5ba7a46a7c33e925848266e2b364b3496b7add8d8183c5.png (1409x757, 912.08K)

It's okay to eat fish, because they don't have any feels

also why do people want this, I got this crap on my cc against my will. I can lit stand about 20 cm behind you and copy that god damn chip…. All this shit is cancer NFC is bad pie even if it's """secure""" NFC

they are so gullable there… that's the problem. again they trust shit and it's going to be their downfall

Just like with physical cash, physical ID's resist state control and meddling in the daily lives of individuals.
Take that away, and you are at the mercy of any judge or bureaucrat who decides that, for whatever reason, you must shut out of your own life until you comply with their demands.
Miss a child support payment?
Haven't cleared up that pile of debt identity thieves took out in your name?
Post wrongthink on social media?
Congratulations: your chip has been deactivated until you report to the nearest police station.

Attached: kurt_cobain_rifle_in_mouth_gun_photo.jpg (677x779, 391.32K)

This. Look at China, not yet cashless but now with an expanding goodgoy(TM) surveillance system.

I imagine they'll try to go one step further by building an encrypted distributed network (that resides within the entire IoT maybe) which contains such data natively attached to the AI generated profile they build on you.

I understand the purpose of the RFID chipping, but in the further future they'll try to strip local access of such data away from people entirely. That means making it impossible to modify the data they know about you and avert most attempts to fool their systems (like falsifying details or spoofing). Nothing short of extensive plastic surgery and training yourself to speak and move differently would work to fool something like that in theory.

That's nice sperg. Go back to cuckchan if you can't make a proper fucking OP.

Failbooks' algorythms have already been building side-profiles of its users for quite a while now, so it would make sense to see that on a larger scale.

>>>/oven/

Of course.
I had considered touching on that social credit system in my original post, however, it seemed like a bit too much of a departure from the point I was trying to make (not to mention opening the door to derailing.)

Isn't restriction of travel one of the objectives of Agenda 2030?
Highly coincidental…

On a related note, wasn't it not too long ago that they were tossing around the idea of forcing user accounts with passwords just to access the internet?
Personal ID chips and mandatory scanners in all computers would skip hand-in-hand with that right down the path to Hell.
Mark of the Beast, indeed…

Sweden is the field testing lab for globalist agendas pretty much. That's why it's important to pay attention to what goes on over there.

Biohacking as such isn't really a problem. If anything, it's great. Why should we not update our own bodies with the fruits of our minds?
The problem only comes if braindead normalfags that can't even turn on a computer try it and since they can't think for themselves they just follow the instructions the nice man with the hooked nose gives to them.

Attached: Techpriest2.jpg (556x880, 101.1K)

This. Such invasion scares people off. When it is seemingly "harmless" like carrying phone masses jump on idea with much less resistance.

You don't need any chip for that.

I wonder how much they paid thse "3000" "swedish" "people".

Brits legit hate there gov but they can't do shit about it.

Please. Cucks do it for free.

The other problem is when The Man's firmware gets to overwrite your own brains'.
…And when (((they))) make it mandatory for everyone

Attached: UGSPwPeqm2l0IvLK3-L2j7OrQKS2aB3YvkZHbuSUu9o.png (500x502, 304.38K)

Over-reliance on technology is a slow death.
Humans are incapable of resisting the urge to abuse the convenience that it offers, and enables behaviors that lead down dark paths.
If I had told you back in the early '90's that women – even celebrities – would willingly place digitized copies of nudes they themselves took to a feebly-secured storage location that was quite accessible to the public, and that it was rather acceptable among the populace, even when those same pictures became public, would you have believed me?
To take that a step further: would someone from the Nineteenth Century have believed me that death by intoxicated operators of horseless carriages would one day be a health crisis?
We can't always tell what lies beyond the other side of innovation…

The chip normalizes it before they make it a blanket ban.
As always, it's the slow boil that cooks the frog.

Both of your examples are just the braindead normalfags I mentioned. Technology should be restricted to the people that are actually capable of using it, that know how it works and can infer the risks of using it from that knowledge.
You wouldn't hand a railgun to a nigger, so why would you hand a smartphone to a normalfag, or a car to a drunkard?

Attached: 47f951213045111b43728c0ed935d35621fbffd307745359dbabb62036c4f156.gif (316x244, 1.92M)

Whites have been pussified with to much flouride and distractions to fight back. We value material things more than immaterial concepts like freedom and liberty, And until man grows a fucking spine and is ready to fucking die for what he believes in absolutely nothing will change,

You just task for ID for a long travel. Ops they already have no-flight lists.

I hope you fucking swedes are investing in crypto. A cashless society is inevitable but don't give the jews control over you. Atleast in crypto you'll be able to retain some freedom.

No you don't. You freely give up billions of your money to jews and feminists to fiance their schemes and shitskins pets. You don't even value your money aka universal manifestation of material things.

These things can't co-exist.

Wtf is clumsy or cumbersome about a modern smart phone or watch. Jesus christ shit like this statement really drives home the point of how the average person is mentally little more than cattle.

Life itself is a burden to the cattle's mind.

Attached: c380e1246795714902f58d8bb1d4584c961886ac24a1b262478dc25e74f41c86.png (720x534, 530.36K)

Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

that must save hundreds of seconds over the course of one's lifetime and surely that time saved will be put to good use helping destroy western civilization

Not just western, user. This shit wants to go worldwide on everyone's asses.

>hee-hee, don't you want this cool (((Sci-fi))) chip in your hands?
>it'll be (((futuristic))) and awesome :^)

Attached: 2b62a4df885095a222ff4a77efc65b173ab32041581fbf173f6b2e5a887447b6.jpg (722x349, 53.73K)

I hate it just as much as you how all good things eventually get commodified and pushed-to and ruined by normies.
I hate it even more that the only plausible ways out of the cycle I can foresee are all collapse/purge-like scenarios.

How do I avoid it? Must/should I?

I'm typically not one to get into religious discussion, but, it also says there will come a time when believers will have to go into hiding (a closet, IIRC) until a great hardship has passed over.
Just as it has happened before – and will continue to happen, persecution of dissenters of all stripes will mean like-minded individuals will have to go underground and seek each other out for their mutually-assured survival.

Attached: 2a9k82.jpg (576x360, 67.66K)

And once again "Conspiracy Theorists™" were right as usual.

please tell me pic related is not real lol

Attached: WE WUZ SIR LANCELOT N SHIT.JPG (640x960, 247.65K)

Mr.user, we found you committed a thought crime. Your options are to serve life in prison, or spend 18 months in reeducation camp.

This time there would be no place to hide.

We need to prevent this future.

Yeah there is. You either go all übermensch Hackerman and figure out how to do without that shit via replicating a chip with some custom made RF card or gtfo to some country/hole no one cares about, stock on firearms and fish/hunt for survival.

Attached: whats-long-and-black-the-line-at-kfc-because-black-24576303.png (500x725, 168.79K)

SWEDEN PROGRESSES TO HELL YAY

THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THE JEWISH BEAST IS SIEG HEIL

>>>/p01/

Attached: 69975cefb1b0eaf1202d18581575d810c545e91300b8c0eb7d228b7e27f1e5dd.jpg (1000x1333, 368.68K)

Interesting how the article shortened her full name Ulrika von Celsing to leave out the von. Almost as if they were trying to hide their German name. Wonder why.
I imagine the only people getting it right now, as it's not mandatory, are the few who actually trust the Marxists in politics and the jews who run the media. I can only hope this backfires on the traitors who go out of their way to collaborate with the regime when things inevitably start crumbling down. archive.fo/MSPZr

WONDER WHO'S THE CHEAPEST BID ON MANUFACTURING MICROCHIPS FOR THESE SLAVES MY BET IT'S A REALLY POOR GROUP OF ASIANS THAT TOILS IN A HEAP OF BROKEN CELLPHONES TEARING OUT COMPONENTS IN THE MIDDLE OF A RUN DOWN DIRTY FACTORY SURROUNDED BY SUICIDE NETS ? any one willing to have this goy tracker put in their BODY deserves to be taken over by a foreign power SHEEP THE HOLE LOT OF THEM

I get the distinct impression that someone or something has a horrifying vendetta against Scandinavians as a whole.

Now would be a good time to start meming 'tax cattle' or something of the like. After the NSA, TSA, how can anyone be signing up for this shit?

Hahaha, fuck yeah! After all that effort to get an implant, she still has to manually enter a code! Dumb bitch. Literally I cannot even.

If it ever comes to the point where I'm forced to have an implanted RFID chip in me, I'm killing as many kikes as I can before going down in a blaze of glory. I'm not kidding.

Wouldn't want Ahmed to enter her office by doing nothing but chopping her hand now would we?

This is propaganda meant to get more to get chips. I doubt there's even a hundred swedes with RFID-chips implanted. I've yet to encountered one and considering where i live and usually encountering that type of people in a business-environment, i would've run into atleast one if there were 3000 people who have done it.

Because i heavily doubt it's the common people that does this. It's the goodest of goyims, the biggest fucking cronies and useful idiots. We can call them the businessmen.

Is this to help the new Swedish people niggers implementing Sharia law to chop their hands off for criminal activity, or a national 'literally accepting the Mark of the Beast in their hands?

Skjut mig.

FREEMASONS WANT TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF WITH GUILLOTINE MARITAL LAW

Attached: 1454253968697.png (474x459, 43.4K)

Attached: 30601987_206877313248310_5863788363827380224_n.jpg (640x640, 85.4K)

Let them cut our heads off and trendy microchip

Attached: 28427638_174977356472523_4092215560836743168_n.jpg (640x645, 72.08K)

fuck yes finally a black market for severed hands!! those axes i bought won't go to waste thank god!

or uparmor a bull dozer and flatten your town

LARP sauce?

masons make adrenochrome and decapitating people with depopulation with executioner masks is masonica.

In short goys they mean more than us they are more important people so they can collect our glands and heads and collect adrenochrome as a child of the universe.

Give them your noggin for it is something older and bigger than america you cant do nothing to stop them they are the ultimate treasure no no no! NWO here we come its the white thing to do. It is the day of the rope the rope of a guillotine. Jim and codemonkey know better than you thats why you are going to be stamped like a product thats all you are and all you can ever be. And dont you forget it profane thats all you will ever be is profane. They will decapitate you it is Manifest Destiny.

Attached: 10245996_1464467153785751_525782539_n.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Dont you want to live in a free world user? Dont you want these shootings to stop? just give them your guns and put the silly microchip in your hand and do not claim to have control of the narrative. Its their world you can be a cheerleader for the nwo or you can be hated by your peers.The choice is yours.

Attached: 34e5fd22f472e0dd07266c0ce9e27bf2-imagejpeg.jpg (607x650, 134.12K)

Hence why they're banning any vehicle that has an internal combustion engine around that time. Only rich people that can afford to keep an electric car on the road and don't mind stopping every 50 miles to charge up in the middle of nowhere for the next 5 hours will be able to move across long distances.

Attached: quality bait.jpeg (400x400, 57.89K)

I'll proudly take the hate, thanks.

Attached: to_know_who_rules_over_you.png (1000x859 22.87 KB, 191.97K)

Undeniable.

>(((Sci-Fi)))
amazon.com/Last-Closet-Dark-Side-Avalon-ebook/dp/B0787XLK4H

Attached: Moira_Greyland.jpg (560x500, 50.97K)

Attached: thelastcloset.jpg (280x450, 41.42K)

Happens to a lot in your field.

nothing came up with reverse search but the date march 4th

spoopy

Attached: march4.PNG (345x188, 25.24K)

instagram.com #femacamp

Cthulhu cultism. Biohacking nonsense disregarded for the cthulhu cultism displayed in this post.

Attached: 49d2452e7e08afd0ac89dfa545a6ff94-imagepng.png (1291x938, 616.82K)

china LITERALLY psycho pass now

>tfw youre popular and considered handsome fuckboy by all roasties worldwide, but suicide because suppressed manlet rage

gotta give credit lol

sidenote are handsome guys with feminine eyes always shitlibs because they are simply in on the scheme and benefit? or are there additional reasons?

It does seem likely that (((businesses))) would be pushing for this by trying to normalize it in the media, which is run by the very same people in a lot of cases. I've also never run into a single person with this shit, or even heard of it being done until now. But that could just be because of how the media works here.

That or demokraturen is pushing for it, maybe to more easily spot dissenters without having to probe for opinions on immigration since they've threatened people into silence in that regard.

Will bet $1000 not a single muzz is forced to get these.

Unironically kill yourself. Serious, important topic and you're here crying about the text of the article not being single spaced. This shit is why this board is in such a terrible fucking state.

OP here, there's also an article from last year in WashPost, from the same (((entrepreneurs))) who were kickstarting this last year:

Some Swedish workers are getting microchips implanted in their hands

In Sweden, some workers are actually volunteering to do just that, electing to have a chip the size of a grain of rice implanted in their bodies to help them unlock doors, operate printers, open storage lockers and even buy smoothies with the wave of their hand, according to an Associated Press report. Epicenter, a digital hub in Stockholm that houses more than 300 start-ups and innovation labs for larger companies, has made the implanted chip available to its workers and to member organizations in recent years. It's a biohacking experiment in simplicity that's been embraced by some early adopters associated with the center but represents a technological frontier sure to make others shudder.

But while it may sound like the dawning of an era of a cyborg workforce, management consultants say they're hearing little interest in the concept so far, and those leading the experiment in Sweden say it's an entirely voluntary exercise intended simply as a technological test for convenience. "It's very early to try to depict where this is going," Patrick Mesterton, co-founder and chief executive of Epicenter, said in an interview with The Washington Post. "We're just doing this because it's interesting. We want to play around with technology."

The promise behind the implant being offered at Epicenter is efficiency. People who get "chipped" — the same technology used to track pets or deliveries — can replace key cards, employee badges and credit cards for certain functions at the facility with technology that can't be lost or left behind.

>(((voluntary)))

Josh Bersin, who leads a unit at Deloitte that does human resources research, says that while wearable devices have become more common, particularly among manufacturing employees or drivers, big employers are still wary of such technology. "For lots of big companies, just the idea of a smart badge is scary enough," he said. Suggesting that employees put something inside their bodies — "that's a big leap. I can leave my smart badge or my phone at home." He hasn't had clients suggest it.

More likely, he said, is that companies will make more use out of sensor technology that can be embedded inside workers' badges. Such devices can track location data, listen in on the emotion of employees' voices and suggest, say, the most effective places for retail clerks to stand to improve sales. One company, Bersin said, used high-tech badges to find that employees with a positive attitude also tended to have more physical mobility during the day, a finding they used to redesign work practices, shorten meetings and even move others outside.

archive.fo/pjxHm

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/on-leadership/wp/2017/04/04/some-swedish-workers-are-getting-microchips-implanted-in-their-hands/

Attached: e16a9a75a5d05166d9999eaddf1cab257dd30940b928f1c18d2a44a528a5d8be.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Make everyone cattle.
Make all cattle buy 666 barcode products for slave currency.
Force new cattle against their will and consent to receive the mark.
Shepherds don't need the chip, only cattle.

Soon to come:
Forced vaccinations.
Refusal of services for certain "selected" individuals with the chip.
Freeze money and assets based on location or affiliations.
GPS tracking on all chipped individuals (plus face, vocal, Internet-footprint recognition).

This is the 1984/BNW future. Good luck.

Attached: barc666[1].gif (312x157, 5.13K)

Birth rates will keep being manufactured to drop until only humans are engineered. First, it will be artificial wombs being shilled for. Then, after more mainsheep acceptance, the government will handle it all for you. We are already in the beginning stages of being able to adjust certain features within the genome, such as hair/eye colors and height. Don't worry, goy. The ((obstetricians)) will do all the work, so you don't have to.

so, Our future is basically Gattaca but with less/no white people? sounds far fetched to me.

I think white women will always have a place in the future. as they are still part of a (mostly) protected class (in th west). white men on the other hand will be outlawed. (unless we unite and deal a major blow to the power structure, all we really need to do is eliminate the brainwashing school system and msm)

Attached: cyber slave.jpg (580x874 166.33 KB, 97.8K)

Stop choking on blackpills. The Chinese already have a eugenics facility. I can't even fucking explain to you niggers what George Church is doing.

Your post sounds like way more of a black pill.

Hitler would be ashamed

Attached: 1375491766984.png (817x663, 558.42K)

They can't innovate or invent, all the technology's they produce are just cheap inferior imitations they've stolen from others. Do you really want Shady half-baked genetic engineering?

Found the nigger.

Somehow soulless bug people will Usher the world into a new golden era.

China can't even make infant formula without contaminating it with plastic and killing thousands of their own baby's, not to mention putting that same toxic sludge out on the open market and doing same thing infants in other countries.

One of the most polluted economically unstable military dictatorships in the world. China's going backwards, not forwards. Like always the only thing they have going for them is numbers. How's an almost inexhaustible Supply if people to throw into the meat grinder of any conflict.