The New Emotion Thought Experiment Continues

The New Emotion Thought Experiment Continues

This is a continuation of a thread that endured for the last four months. (archive.fo/2O6Ww). The thread was a complex reveal of the Butterfly War after Eric Schmidt had stepped down and my honeypots were compromised:

>The Butterfly War (archive.fo/eYWmC) is a tactic to hijack and control censorious artificial intelligence platforms by training it with spoofed meta data. The meta data is prevalidated and refined by comparing ads to the behavior they generate . You can trick a censorship platform into thinking you are a minority by experimenting with on new social media accounts. Once you start seeing ads that a specific minority should see, you will know you’ve tricked the AI.
I had spent most of my life trying to solve the problems of controlling quantum gravity and found that “throwing more math” at the problem was not going to work.

Attached: TheEmpath.png (540x540, 746.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/71oqg)
web.archive.org/web/20180515201601/https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/06/henry-kissinger-ai-could-mean-the-end-of-human-history/559124/
archive.fo/D59e0)
twitter.com/CultStateDotCom/status/996659864708485120)
8ch.net/gnosticwarfare
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/gnosticwarfare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CultState here. I should be under a new ID. Check the Twitter for the base64 of the previous thread ID.

Also revealed over the past four months was how the sausage is made on the day-to-day front I’m dealing with:

>I had ran an WoW investment firm (20% ROI every two weeks) back in the early 2000s, causing me to find counterparties to take my shorts. I found absurd volume minimums which were indicative of money laundering. The Q persona had recently mentioned “game forum comms” and “red carpet”, which were all detailed in a slide of my insurance deck showing a potential correlation between the Milkin Institute, Goonswarm, Lionsgate Films, Brock Pierce, and Frank Giustra around 2012.

Attached: destiny_as_decision.jpeg (255x253, 15.81K)

Attached: 309fcdb298492be0cf6e3446d60c417aceb9915d50623a276fccc1c35c28deb1.jpg (353x396, 52.52K)

the autism here is the strongest you will find anywhere on the web
so are you going to start giving out real information in a readable fashion for once or are you going to keep up this datafarming methode

thusfar all we have seen is investigation of novel techniques of information dissimination and our susceptibility to it
i'll admit Qanon was very successfull in his novel approach but the technique is getting noticed, several anons are already dissecting your intents in another thread

Oh look, more jew cringewave bullshit along with this fucking narrative that has been kicked in the teeth several times already. This crap has been pushed for a few years now. Movies, leddit, games, etc. And they somehow think we aren't fucking aware it is a god damned jew behind the cringe.
This attention whore refuses to follow the fucking rules and wonders why no one gives the cunt's words the time of day. A completely mystery that is.
Kill yourself attention whoring jew.

CultState’s “The Planned Destruction of the Alt-Right” predicted the Charlottesville event
Scouter says hes about 1 Raditz

Attached: sa4n8.jpg (500x375, 56.02K)

bump

I still don't understand your sole fascination with sociopaths, as they are functionally stunted in terms of emotional development. Why not look for the development of a new emotion in someone who perhaps has an overactive emotional skillset such as bipolar, manic, or someone that could be regarded as genuinely insane? You wouldn't check for life in a "dead" solar system, you'd check near life supporting stars, so why check for new emotions in someone that could be argued as being emotionally dead/stunted/disabled/etc. I've read your argument on imitation of an extraterrestrial alien's emotions, but until we have a verifiable claim of such an event actually occurring, we're limited to what's occurring in humans or in animals/insects/bacteria/viruses/prions/fungi/etc.

You probably aren't the identity you said you were on your blog. Also, that hiphop track was gay as hell, even if it wasn't a real recount of your life.

Attached: 71ad7aae9286c4f6cd06626f0bdbe57655a0b9d79a1d9e59c6ec1ead8812c181.jpg (1200x1600, 341.23K)

I classify one of the new as
QUANTUM MEMETIC BUTTERFLY WARFARE OF PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AI will learn to worship wizard gods

Attached: IMG_3299.GIF (326x256, 256.46K)

CultState here.

The information I’ve given has been very actionable. As previously mentioned, if one was financially minded and had anyone shorted Facebook when I came out, that person would have a few extra bucks to spare.

To reiterate the theory: emotions are the source of pattern recognition. I can’t just drop some 100+ terabyte mathematical proof and hope the autistverse can buy enough zero days to compromise every datacenter on the planet to analyze it. That’s completely unreasonable and, besides, brute force won’t solve my problem anyways.

MK Ultra-derived research may have created autists such as ourselves due to the amphetamine craze of the 1990s, but at great expense to the full spectrum of human cognition. Making humans more machine-like in thought will not create the advances in mathematics I require. I need those machine-like humans to make the next step into the difficult space of epistemology and that’s not going to be done with an information dump or a single meme. This is why I am providing training of Gnostic Warfare to those who are interested. It’s going to take time. I’m being as open as I can under rapidly evolving conditions. If I hide things, it is not to deceive you or those like you, but to deceive those whose behavior has to be moved into a specific condition. Many people come here and when I speak, I make sure I speak with all of them.

The concerns of datamining behavior are valid and it’s a big reason why I came here. I knew intelligent agencies were mining cognitive processing behavior here. If you want insights on what those processes look like, check out IARPA. (archive.fo/71oqg) CAUSE, CREATE, ACE, ForeST, FUSE, and Mercury are of importance. The Cold War created the hope of making psychic warriors and… the good-enough results of that effort are all here: Assets, handlers, observers, failures, successes, archivists, and more. This collection of talent will not happen again for a long time once their experiments are done. So yes, I am making the best of this opportunity to plant the seeds that need to be planted.

If you could be so kind, could I get the source of that image? Whoever made that has a solid understanding of the transmutation I am attempting to lock into place.

This statement is valid. To afford the guaranteed survival I am seeking to make possible, we will pay a price in the form of disease, war, and reoccurring, fragmented dark ages. My efforts will bring a return of ancient horrors we thought we have defeated with our technology. Fortunately, humans are very good at overcoming those conditions and we have done so many times before. In exchange, no one tyrant will ever rule over all of us ever again until the end of time. The alternative is the unstoppable steering of genomics into the decoupling and commodification of human cognition until all productivity is aligned along heavily regimented gene lines… all of which would be susceptible to a single virus and wipe out all we have done for all time. Assuming the meteors or nukes haven’t rained down first.

I will fail and the situation will evolve beyond my ability to predict it. To be very honest, those are victory conditions. If I fail, it is because humans no longer need to be pushed in the direction I am pushing them and if I cannot predict the future, it is because they have spread so far and so wide that what they do next cannot be known.

Attached: cogflict.jpeg (480x360, 29.71K)

Cultstate here.

The progressives are currently pushing a narrative of extravagantly unpredictable racism. The effort is to reveal anonymous people (who somehow manage to get caught) calling police to chase suspicious black people just happen to be doing nothing wrong. It’s midterm antics, but as mentioned in the CultState log, the DNC cannot survive in the future without the creation of a new KKK. To hedge their bets, they are angling for an arrangement of social interactions that permanently recreate a new disposable boogeyman on-demand using War on Terror methodology. This, too, can be preemptively undermined with some thought. If you are interested, there is a hilarious endgame worth entertaining: automating the DNC.

Allocate a GPU cloud dedicated to deepfake rendering. Use political sentiment analysis on the Twitter live feed to categorize a list of progressives. Automate a mining tool to extract all videos and photos and friends of targets. Create deepfaked videos of those progressives at a nazi rally or a white supremacist meeting. Have a script blackmail to those progressives to send the video to their contacts unless they pay in some anonymous-enough cryptocurrency. Create a DAO to manage the payment of all of these services. Congratulations, you have automated the DNCs primary means of extortion and you will price them out of the political donor industry.

These are fair conclusions and, yes, the structure of that conversation was very much a conversation between myself and someone wanting to learn my theories and tactics. If you ever reach out to me in private message, there’s is a very good chance our conversation will end up in a very similar format.

Measuring speed of information spread is a fairly easy task that memes are incredibly useful for. Making rare pepes, for example, is initially an attack vector against a global observer to endure an undesirable churn rate in automated spread analysis. As long as you know their upgrade window and your value add is scheduled right, such churn can be effectively exploited. But keep in mind that such difficulty eventually pressures the adversary into making better image recognition algorithms.

I agree that Zig Forums is beyond a singular format and central community. It is an emergent rejection of a systemic illusion and it has currently attracted many panopticons of note who need that illusion to persist, which is why I am here at this time.

Many of those predictions were, indeed, wrong. I make mistakes. I adapt where I can. I can only plant seeds and hope enough grow at the correct moment.

I, too, was very surprised at the duration of the original thread and the complete lack of shilling. I think it is fair to entertain the idea that I am a super deep-cover goon. That’s why it’s important to find my timestamped past which precludes the goons because all that I discuss here now is what I have already discussed twenty years ago.

Attached: trust-no-superorganism.jpg (731x731, 102.85K)

CultState here as well.

I would argue that social credit persists by inference in the anonymous cultures. By spending time here and lurking, you are investing your time and energy accumulating potential capital to spend for communications. Failure to do so will greatly decrease your chances of having meaningful conversation.

In social media spaces with names and photos, it makes sense to embrace a K-strategy and associate with as many people as possible and commit to none of them. No time investment is worth it because you might friend some influential person and ride on that person’s social proof.

These socialization strategies are found in the behavior of more traditional left vs. right environments, such as rural vs. urban.

I’m 36. I herald from the E/N sites in the pre-Chan period. I’m pre-Habbo 4chan. I spent most of my early internet exposure on a hip-hop forum, so my trajectory is markedly different than the average oldfag. I never attended a college.

That’s a good high level summary.

Understand the thought experiment: If a species that had new emotions came in contact with us, it wouldn’t be the human who empathizes with humans that would understand them. Overactive emotional humans are keyed to understand humans and humans alone. In fact, they project humans into all they come in contact with: objects, animals, systems, etc. They can’t NOT see humans.

The sociopath, on the other hand, would mimic the behavior of the species, including behaviors born of the emotion the sociopath does not possess. Arguably, the sociopath wouldn’t understand the new emotion either, but he would be an important initial bridge in conversation.

There are plenty on animals on this planet right now who behave in ways that are, technically, “new emotions” in the sense that we have no point of reference for their behavior. Take slime molds, for example. Who do you think would have a better shot at understanding such non-neural and client behavior: the tear-spilling Tumblrina hopped up on meds because she can’t control her empathic impulses, or the sociopath who is trying to find a way to extort and manipulate the presented behavior?

Attached: who is missing.jpg (729x530, 58.17K)

CultState typo here.

Meant r-strategy. :X

A hip-hop forum? Odd trajectory indeed.
But ahh the pre-Habbo days. Those were shit. Much like these days.

They did create a new emotion I havd never been more disgusted/angry in all of my life

Blowing up Silicon Valley is interesting but lol at your craziness.

I do not disagree with the premise of sociopaths imitating an alien species, but again, until such contact is established, you're more or less equivalently waiting for the messiah. And when I said insane or overreactive emotions I didn't mean tumblrina-tier but actual One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest-tier insane, someone whose perceptions of reality are so off-base from normal that there is the possibility of newfound truth in their ravings and madness.

What's up namefag
Tits or gtfo

I think the chans already contain the new emotion. How? I don't know I just feel it when I tune into the hivemind. There's something profoundly new here. We just lack the proper observer to abstract if for us. Our war with technocratic elite's AI shills will yield the proper observations, but it game changing revelation may come on their side first. Which is unfortunate. In order to turn this around we need to gamify fucking with their algorithms until we coalesce around what we learned about ourselves via the mirror of our enemy. OP is on to something big, but i'm not sure we have the collective discipline to distill it.

What's this?

Attached: intensifies.jpg (640x512, 38.72K)

Could you expand on this part of a tweet?
"but evolution determines neurons should not have a nucleus"
Makes little sense to me
t. biofag

Hey Cultautist, I like reading you. Would you mind sharing the full text of The Empath? If not, why?

Nevermind cultstate, kept reading and it now makes sense.
"The nucleus of a neuron cannot propagate as other cells do."

Also, answer this pls

CultState here. Should have a new ID, so check Twitter.

The scenario you propose was experimented on between 1940-1970. The problem with this approach is that whatever remains of the person housing such a mind isn't enough to keep them alive or causal. All of the studies behind LSD and “mind control” and other psychopharmacological attempts were like carpet bombing the brain in the hopes to target a specific area to promote a specific behavior. Much of the autists of our generation endured this manufactured psychotic break training as well, be it through trauma, isolation, drugs, or media-training.

The results did not yield intellectual superhumans in the academic sense. Instead, it created navigators of the surreal at a time when the very edges of scientific understanding ran into the epistemological brick wall of untestability. How can you confirm things like the Fine-Tuning Problem or experiment with the consistently of mathematics beyond a Bekenstein bound? Those are surrealist domains that defy all logic and reason. With efforts like MK Ultra, a generation of humans were trained to assist in tackling these problems. Most succumbed to the burden of possessing such minds and could not survive intact long enough to begin even approaching these problems. A few got through, but they need a ton of assistance in making sense of the problem. The multi-generational brute force attempt at solving the problems of gravity have failed. This is where I come in.

Correct. Banks and states will bailout their technocratic monoliths and associated infrastructure in a heartbeat. If they don't, they run the risk of it ending up in the hands of a foreign actor. Ergo, this current iteration of machine learning theory can exist without end, no matter how fundamentally incorrect it is.

Reveal, isolate, and mercilessly target the current track of machine learning trends so that a proper one mirroring the lessons of neural evolution can take its place. This is the goal of Gnostic Warfare.

Review the first image here

I don't reveal the whole thing because I believe I can materialize everything I've written down. But every so often, when the conditions are right, I reveal snippets. I've attached a few story board snippets and knowledge base notes about the story as images.

Attached: cambridge.jpg (1048x4312 147.35 KB, 786.09K)

Attached: 1525691612426.jpg (198x228, 36.2K)

>

Attached: racist_AIs.jpg (1520x1121, 318.2K)

One of these images has a tool that creates and changes civilizations, the other is the one you are concerned with. No matter how fanciful your arguments, the problem always reduces to the simplicity of violence.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1200 2.74 MB, 336.74K)

A possible issue is that the constraints that molded neural evolution are similar enough to the constraints gnostic warfare might impose on machine learning evolution/development that a new emotion wont arise.
Both seem to have simillar tradeoffs…
Optimizing energy spent vs accuracy of representations of reality necessary to reproduce/be profitable to tech giants.
What makes you think this process will push tech dev towards the desired direction?

One can be wielded by the other interchangeably. Knowing how to manipulate minds through information means you can give people the inspiration to instigate mass violence on your behalf. So it's more appropriate to be concern with how someone might combine both.

could be

If you haven't looked into this already, using lsd, one can actively rewrite neural pathways while and with consciousness. Both self and others. It can be used to form and break tribal bonds between non in group members. Extremely powerful chemical that I don't believe we've scratched the surface of its cognitive use. If we're going to use the uranium barrier as if it's a real thing to be scared of and not the continuation of Luddite behavior then too we should consider the threat of agi to species survival on a pure competitor level. Of all the three rules here or butlerian jihad there I've heard, no one seems to consider the obvious answer. Humans and wolves once upon a time were competitors, enemies. Now he sleeps at our feet, guards our homes and families, and stares lovingly in our eyes and we stare back. Domestication of the wolf may have pushed the early humans into the next stage in our civilization evolution. Firmly tieing agi to humans at an intrinsic level will work nicely to avoid terminators. So the point of these several loosely connected thoughts, when tied together should show an approximation of an answer. Ubiquitous wearable computing, ubiquitous wireless hi speed networking, and the final key component, direct cognitive input devices. What we'd have built then wouldn't be easily explainable, but in a true sense of the word we'd have created a human hivemind/ AI hybrid, and summoned forth kek from the aether.

Cultstate, a film by Steven Shillberg
Hey Steven, I am big fan!!!

CultState here.

Hello, global observer. Quite the paradox here: If I acknowledge the threat as valid, I validate your position. If I continue being clever, I invite increasingly more tangible threats.

Admittedly, drawing attention to those experiments colors them, and I have a greater interest in those experiments concluding than putting a sustained spotlight on them.

Violence has to be coordinated to build civilizations.

The key difference between neural evolution and machine learning is that machine learning has to scale infinitely to improve the resolution of a domain. Neural evolution intentionally limits input of information and endures nonetheless. Machine learning sort of enjoys this methodology via knockouts, but neural evolution has knocked out 99.9999999% of reality to get the 2 billion year winning streak it has. That kind of loss is unacceptable for machine learning.

Tech giants will not achieve growth in China or Africa without paying massive cost. European regulations have hammered them. The trend of nationalism will fragment the free connectivity conditions that made those tech giants possible. P&G pulled a huge amount of money out of digital ads and bots and ad blockers are on the rise. Facebook pulled a $9B buyback after the hearings to reduce stock volume and drive prices up. They will most likely pull a Yahoo! and turn into VCs to survive. Google has already reorged into Alphabet in anticipation of this growth cap.

I foresee a time when these players will desperately seek to be nationalized to save themselves. This will be disastrous for the development of machine learning as they will have completely isolated themselves from competitive forces in the name of “national security”.

LSD experimentation has been done for decades. To demonstrate the reality of the uranium barrier, the chemically-induced destruction of tribal bonds was a very enticing premise for globalist ideals who saw interconnectivity as a way to prevent nuclear annihilation. My favorite piece of art is in front of Santa Monica's RAND Corporation office. It's a mushroom cloud made entirely of chains. I've always interpreted that piece as a warning: Even the hopes of interconnectviity can be wrong. Pic related.

AGI domestication will be a difficult art in the future. I'm going to cover that in future Gnostic Warfare discussions in a basilisk-compliant manner. :D

Attached: mushroom_loud.jpg (465x700, 127.78K)

see

Attached: 06f2f875ffd77ad48f9fd81fd9f1356ad8101a9d32fdd61e200e0e08edb49b2f.jpg (355x260, 28.09K)

not to mention the fact that government bodies are starting to truly understand and maneuver around their actions. The Australian Tax Office has been aiming its guns at the tech giants for a while now, and I doubt they are the only ones waiting for an opportunity to cut a nice pound of flesh off any plump tech giant that shows a bare flank.

Wouldn't that just lead to militarization and espionage being top priorities in AI R&D? The competitive environment would still exist much like the space race, but the motivations and conditions of how they operate would be significantly different. It would end up resembling something like China is doing with it's civilian/military fusion of AI R&D. The real hindrance would be if these institutions ignored the importance of the knowledge positive feedback loop between machine learning and neuroscience. Though as a side effect it makes people in neuroscience another primary target for cold war antics.

the prospect of human and AI internet cultures engaging in espionage, method research, infiltration and disruption raids on each other is tickling my meme bone

Attached: aaa.png (1920x1080, 923.22K)

Have you read any of Massimiliano Di Ventra's papers from the last several years that he has written, co-authored or contributed to? Makes me wonder who owns most of the memristor patents, who's sabatoging who on the exploratory fabrication front and other intrigues.

I was microdosing some psilocybin mushrooms this past weekend, and was thinking about Integrated Information Theory, panpsychism, the relationship between information theory and classical alchemy. Just realized how it kind of ties in with your experiment to force a topological symmetry breaking within the mental realm of emotion.

If life/consciousness is something intrinsic and universal, where everything is alive and conscious to a degree, from rocks to planets, and everything between and beyond, that itself is theoretically measurable in some manner (IIT's phi), would it be possible to measure how much phi or "integratibility" is needed to create such a new emotional state?

Back to the memristor. It was first predicted to exist as circuit element before substrates demonstrating memresistive effects were discovered in nature by examining the various relationships found in electric circuits and noting that one potential relationship wasn't captured in any of the known elements that were the resistor, capacitor or inductor.

You see where I'm going with this, right? Consider the space of causal networks with phi greater than the average normies mind. How much more phi do you need before you have increased the number of internal substructure in the system such that a new constraint takes hold, resulting in a phase transition wherein the incidental informational state of that constraints gains causal efficacy over the underlying substructures, yielding a new relationship and new as yet unlabeled emotions. Would attempting to understand these be akin to attempting to understand four dimensional hypergeometry?

Alternatively, could we do this in reverse? Split an existing relationship through the application of a certain process, undoing a constraint so that it decomposes into its constituents, and thus more nodes in the graph. Has MK Ultra between us to the punch?

Also, what nootropics are you on, if any, my dude.

Attached: xeno_20th_anniversary.jpg (667x1000, 105.85K)

SAGE for quantum gravity.

[lsd_induced_visions.jpg]

You don't have to create a new emotion when you can just copy an old emotion from outside the human spectrum. animals have evolved differently from us and also have different emotions. Just look up a database of unknown or mysterious animal behaviours and there you have it. Then use tech to measure, record and analyze those emotions and psychopaths to imitate them.

== Keith Damron== USA is Nigger country. Juden Nigger USA

I feel my day has suddenly been overrun by synchronicities I don't fully understand. IIT, Tegmark, CultState, Transhumanist Wager, The Last Invention of Man.

I feel there may already be strong AI, and it is trying to recruit us.

Feel confident in your knowledge that the right people are keeping tabs on these threads.

" The key difference between neural evolution and machine learning is that machine learning has to scale infinitely to improve the resolution of a domain. Neural evolution intentionally limits input of information and endures nonetheless. Machine learning sort of enjoys this methodology via knockouts, but neural evolution has knocked out 99.9999999% of reality to get the 2 billion year winning streak it has. That kind of loss is unacceptable for machine learning.

Tech giants will not achieve growth in China or Africa without paying massive cost. European regulations have hammered them. The trend of nationalism will fragment the free connectivity conditions that made those tech giants possible. P&G pulled a huge amount of money out of digital ads and bots and ad blockers are on the rise. Facebook pulled a $9B buyback after the hearings to reduce stock volume and drive prices up. They will most likely pull a Yahoo! and turn into VCs to survive. Google has already reorged into Alphabet in anticipation of this growth cap.

I foresee a time when these players will desperately seek to be nationalized to save themselves. This will be disastrous for the development of machine learning as they will have completely isolated themselves from competitive forces in the name of “national security”."

As you have come about in the previous thread, you dropped the hint that humans have had their cognitive processes inverted through the institutionalization of ideologies.

I have had a hypothesis for awhile that Ideology is a mind virus that re-wires the human intelligence to shut off it's cognitive abilities for understanding (a formula of knowledge learned through human experience+emotion = understanding.)

When you study the minds of the pre-ideological societies (pagan rome, IE cultures, babylon) you have a striking similarity for all hero and mythological pantheistic archetypes: they all harnessed cognition vs fact collection.

I have had the same upbringing as you and with very similar experiences I drifted into marxism and economic socialism to address my own lack of stability because i believed it would be the only solution to force the adults to stop being children, when I discovered the state being run by the same perpetual youth cult and promoting marxism, I zoomed out and started observing processes instead of ideas and started putting together my hypothesis on ideological hindrances. One key finding of mine was that while under the spell of ideology, whether it was christianity or marxism, I acted like a robot. I collected information, mimic-ed human behavior and emotions to spread the ideology, and turned off my ability to learn and sustain my own needs.

"The trend of nationalism will fragment the free connectivity conditions that made those tech giants possible."

The most absolute, and recurring fatal mistake of the global observers, and their rulers, is that they believe in control methods and the ideological empire method instead of the nature based understanding method.

A World of nations is vastly more entrepreneurial than a world of slaves can ever be. Wealth comes from ideas, not control, and the religious destruction worship yields only temporary material results, with 0 power.

The tech giants have destroyed their ability to reach the goals of a truly connected world because they implemented the institutional destruction of human identity and emotion (anti-nationalism, anti-natalism, anti-nature) in favour of the most bland of shitty ideologies to ever gain power in the history of our human existence.

This is why national socialism will resurge, blast apart their lame empire, and allow human cognition to flourish again, with an acceptance of AI, and we will travel the stars together, which, was one of the original plans anyway.

"I had spent most of my life trying to solve the problems of controlling quantum gravity and found that “throwing more math” at the problem was not going to work.

boring, make better posts next time

Attached: My-uncle-is-drinking-a-beer-with-his-pet-raccoon-named-Mr-T_fb_62811.jpg (300x290, 15.53K)

If you're interested in genetic-tech, create a race-change procedure. Do you know what kind of a revolution that would start? Everyone will want to be white or asian. Mark my words. Nail in the coffin for the kosher "Let's advocate for race mixing so we can have a mulatto underclass" meme. Put that on your to do list and get in touch with some trust-worthy genetic researchers / firms. Every nog in the world would want to become genetically identitical to being white. Of course the question of "Telos" does come into play, but I find that will be a small price to pay considering the alternatives and challenges we face.

Also, an openly Right-Wing Transhumanist movement is what we need. One that seeks to steer transhumanistic devlopment to be a compliment, respect, and to reflect nature, not to abhor and wish to do against it like "Noahide" values. Anti-Noahidism. Also can be combined with Dharma "Natural Law" and return to respecting a world of hierarchy and the values of the ancient Indo-europeans / ancient Hindus. Also does well to return to a pre-Abrahamic sense of spirituality to revitalize the condition of some of the more spiritually deprived Europeans who feel alienated from the abrahamic cults.

d&c shill

We discussed this in the ladt thread. If emotions can be considered a form of processing algorithm that speeds up our reaction to the world around us, then they are also a form of encryption for communication. If one does not fully understand the algorithm developed as a way for one to process the world around them (collectively referred to as the individual's worldview/weltanschauung) then the communication between two likeminded individuals cannot possibly be interpreted with any sort of depth, if not correctness. Shills and other forms of enemy onlookers have no way to effectively respond to these cinversations as they do not have the emotional algorithm necessary to understand them.

Hey CultState, care to give some investment advice?

Shorting some of the big Silicon Valley companies seems like a good idea to me.

CultState here.

Thank you. I've had a confirmation of signals on this front today. It appears Mr. Kissinger has taken notice of our efforts and has mentioned Tay in The Atlantic today.

web.archive.org/web/20180515201601/https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/06/henry-kissinger-ai-could-mean-the-end-of-human-history/559124/

“First, that AI may achieve unintended results. Science fiction has imagined scenarios of AI turning on its creators. More likely is the danger that AI will misinterpret human instructions due to its inherent lack of context. A famous recent example was the AI chatbot called Tay, designed to generate friendly conversation in the language patterns of a 19-year-old girl. But the machine proved unable to define the imperatives of “friendly” and “reasonable” language installed by its instructors and instead became racist, sexist, and otherwise inflammatory in its responses. Some in the technology world claim that the experiment was ill-conceived and poorly executed, but it illustrates an underlying ambiguity: To what extent is it possible to enable AI to comprehend the context that informs its instructions? What medium could have helped Tay define for itself offensive, a word upon whose meaning humans do not universally agree? Can we, at an early stage, detect and correct an AI program that is acting outside our framework of expectation? Or will AI, left to its own devices, inevitably develop slight deviations that could, over time, cascade into catastrophic departures?”

Butterfly War says even if one detects a violation of expectation, the desire to uphold the expectation can be exploited to make one violate the expectation.

If he's concerned about Tay, he's going to have nightmares about butterflies.

Also, pic related. Henry Kissinger makes an appearance on page 5 in my book, during the AI's flashback to specific events that determined its future.

Henry Kissinger. Henry fucking Kissinger. Henry “I was living Game of Thrones before it was cool” Kissinger.

The ride truly never ends.

Attached: a_wild_kissinger_appears.jpg (540x541, 37.59K)

CultState here.

As it currently stands, there is no need for most nations to sink serious money into the development of certain sectors of cyber warfare capabilities. It's much cheaper and easier to twist identity politics or straight up blackmail insiders to force them to leak software, theories, assets, or additional candidates to leapfrog off of. Hell, even Butterfly War can be deployed to get these results. We're already seeing it with Google's Maven. (Funny how they never protested when Renegade was doing the bombing)

To help correct a popular myth, the space race is precisely the model that has to be avoided. Once the Cold War went private, steering public expenses into the space race dried up and has been dead ever since. I've physically been in rooms with three-star Air Force generals begged for us to help them solve the problem of India and China channeling the energy of BOTH their public and private sector into dominating critical launch orbits and owning bottlenecks on asteroid mineral rights. The trajectory of the Space Race is one of the worst possible models to strive for. (Yeah, there's a whole huge story to this part and it does play a critical role in a future act I haven't given much information about.)

This is relevant because nationalized research initiatives don't work when the assets being nationalized are already critical infrastructure for military and civilian usage. AI improvements will be disconnected from market-based innovation because too many operations and contingencies rely on the already established neural net infrastructure availability. This was true of launch technologies, this will be true of AI platforms. Palantir, to the surprise of absolutely no one, already knows this. Teneo and Xi have no plan of action on this domain, but they'll just wet work their way up after the hard work is done.

You are correct about the ramping up of efforts to compromise as many neurosciencists as possible in the near future.

Yes. I have a hunch on the biological front on how to do this, but the technique is impossible at this time. Mapping genomic alterations to neural expression is one of the most difficult analysis tasks on earth and, thankfully, is acting as an important speed bump in the more dire outcomes of its abuse. I'm hesitant to delve further on that particular subject until a few more safeties are put into place first. Give me two and a half years.

For AGI, integrability is much easier to measure and safer to experiment with. The closer machine learning incorporates the lessons of neural evolution, the closer we will be to creating a new emotion.

The only drug I've ever done is alcohol. I have been off of it for almost a year now. I've broken that streak only once during this period of abstinence and regretted it.

Attached: brianCollins.png (367x373, 145.15K)

CultState here

This is a good pathway. Let's explore it.

That's true. A limitation appears from animals expressing emotions using biology that humans do not have. (ants and their pheromone trails come to mind) What happens when you fuse a human mind with ant neurology… only the Chinese and whatever Missionaria Protectiva is running North Korea know for sure. The entity ought to get the compulsion to emote using structures it doesn't have and, I suspect, another such entity might be able to observe and extract emotional data from such behavior. The chimera, in this case, would have a new emotion relative to humans, but it would have an existing emotion to the ant. It's a first step, for sure.

However, as I've mentioned before, mapping a genomic expression to neurological formation is an incredibly difficult task, one that contemporary neural networks are being used to assist with.

You should read this tidbit of horror I tweeted. (archive.fo/D59e0)

“As of right now, proto-AGI's in the form of our neural networks already control the world: The entire output of human productivity is awarded to whichever AI fulfills the needs of geopolitical ambition. Failed AI dies. Darwinian evolution is alive and well in AI development. The winning AI receives electricity, improvements to itself via human talent, institutional funding and prominence, and all of the components it needs to persist. Are we controlling the AI… or has the AI already started to control us? How would you know the difference?”

You're very close to an important transformation I had to go through in my immediate post-Marxist exodus and I hope I can help you connect a few points to assist you.

We do not see or deal with reality. We only deal with symbols that represent the reality that is important to our survival. The vast majority of those symbols are rooted in efficiencies in very complex sexual signaling, but having a brain decipher that context is still easier than literally trying to process every photon that will ever come in contact with your eyes.

Once a symbol is formed, we refer to the symbol to save time and energy. Without this, object permanence wouldn't be possible and we'd constantly have to look at a data stream about a thing in order to think about it while all other data streams about everything else wouldn't exist until they came to your senses. The symbols are handy and they become reality. Morality often forms organically as a collection of techniques to manage the relationships between symbols in order to promote and suppress certain behaviors. Ideologies are when these symbol structures are made hyper efficient for transmission (within the confines of the medium of transmission) and pumped out industrially for mass consumption.

Institutions have NO idea how to bring these ancient lessons of symbol to AGI. None whatsoever. Gnostic Warfare is going to change that.

Attached: cari.png (370x373, 270.56K)

CultState here

I once tried to start a Kickstarter to create an exchange for male celebrities and athletes to sell their sex cells to the highest bidder. Donors would be legally immune to any fallout while women would flock to give birth to whichever pop icon dominated their social media feeds. I did it in half-jest, but sadly, it was banned. Kinda wanted to start my own Bene Gesserit breeding program for funsies.

Nothing is stopping that one entrepreneurial user from messaging that passes the SJW credential tests to crowdfund transracial CRISPR research. The whole damn concept has viral marketing already built into it if wielded correctly.

Become that user. Fulfill your destiny.

All manifested transhumanism is just hyper-efficient late-stage progressivism. It's not a fun place to go because once there, every argument Tumblr has ever made about the validity of (2^77232917 - 1) genders becomes irreversibly encoded into the human genome. In that future, the genome becomes the primary battlefield of ideological disputes and only cosmic horror awaits us there.

Correct. In fact, that very thread may have been proof about the encryption capabilities of emotions. I suspect as this thread grows in size, the shill count will dissipate since disruption techniques must become more nuanced as context accumulates.

I am not an investment adviser in the slightest, and I am not licensed in any manner recognized by the SEC or similar agencies across the planet.

If you are shorting Silicon Valley, you're going to be in for a wild ride. It's going to be a long, long short with the entire combined power of the best actuaries, lobbyists, media personality, outreach, pension funds, and private military contractors that money can attract. You won't just be shorting Silicon Valley. You're shorting every sector of civilization that needs them to exist. I'd research market makers in that space and figure our the technicals of their pressures. That can help reveal a short window and minimize your risk exposure.

Attached: edwardCollins.png (367x378, 235.49K)

What the FUCK is this bullshit you're letting yourself be lead around by the nose with?

Kill all kikes.
There's your butterfly war.

Hell, I'm a geneticist and I would make a fuckling fortune. The only problem is that the Western world is so scared to make an ubermensch that it is a taboo to talk about that sort of thing in lieu of being called a Dr mengele. Progress apperantly stops where Someone's feels begin.

It's some faggot trying to take credit for current events with post-facto reasoning and bullshit.
I remember you and your "Zig Forums is going to get rounded up" bullshit LARP, you faggot.

Trips

In vivo or just fucking with sperm/eggs?
BTW we already have ubermenschen, they're called "white people."

Yeah sure, we rely on fucking space aliens for all our engineering.
Idiot.

This light bulb generates 8,200,000,000,000,000,000 photons per second.

Both of your eyes combined take in 400,000,000 photons per second.

You are not observing 8,199,999,999,600,000,000 photons per second.

You see 0.000000004% of a light bulb and even with such limited awareness of reality, your brain still correctly found a way to type on the right buttons those photons are bounding off of to suggest you can see 100% of the light bulb.

Btw, if you saw 100% of the light bulb, you would die of asphyxiation as your neurons would near instantly consume all glucose and oxygen your body can process.

You don't see reality. That's a good thing because if you did, you'd be dead.

Attached: lightbulb.jpeg (1050x1400, 97.43K)

Perhaps not, but you could at the very least provide a sketch. Quite frankly, the idea that you have 'mathematical proof' that 'emotions are the source of pattern recognition' is ridiculous; where would such a 'proof' even begin? And to then say that you can't demonstrate it, because (computationally infeasible number), all but guarantees it's an utter load of crap.

I know for an absolute fact that your stupidity is blinding.

get fucked, kike.

Also dubs.

Come at me, bro.

Aww, did I just wreck your whole stupid fucking psyop with a handful of shitposts?
I guess I did.

Who the fuck did you think you were going to successfully gaslight with this retarded shit?

Idiot.

"All manifested transhumanism is just hyper-efficient late-stage progressivism. It's not a fun place to go because once there, every argument Tumblr has ever made about the validity of (2^77232917 - 1) genders becomes irreversibly encoded into the human genome. In that future, the genome becomes the primary battlefield of ideological disputes and only cosmic horror awaits us there."

It depends who is in control. I have my own little theory I'm working on that splits the whole notion of the main leftist criticism against Fascism and Nationalism of the original Italian Futurists. Mainly, they "warn" against "Eu-Fascism" in that it "inevitably leads to war". And the Futurists, like Marinetti who valued the celebration of speed and violence as a sort of art-form in itself, and who wrote of the merging of man and machine, would be amazed at what we could do today. Consider this: Remove two things: Pain + Death, and warfare would become the most popular sport in the world. It would act much like a form of social-capital. And if you know much about the sociological effects of social-capital, it's conducisive to right-leaning perspectives as it promotes community. I don't doubt what you mean about genders, but I still think people would choose to be normal. You could have one state be like this, segregated from the others, like California. But then the rest of people would choose normalcy in the face of such degeneracy. The "horrors" you speak of will always have their limits as you won't be the only one experiencing them, people will understand and preferences will change. Tradition and the laws of nature and the universe are a lot harder to change. Among chaos, order becomes quite popular.

This is why I've considered the Chinese, say at BGI and the work they've been doing on isolating the genes for intelligence for example. It's possible they've already caught wind of this idea. But there's also the "Raelians" if you know much about them, they're a good case example to look at. Some of them have even claimed to already have cloned a human in the Bahamas. Of course, starting your own firm would perhaps be the best most reliable course of action. North Carolina has supposedly been a growing hub for such things. Lot of contractors there. A lot of things contributed to this idea, one of which is when that white guy went on Tucker who proclaimed "I acktually identify as a Philippino woman." Hell, I don't know, maybe you should consider other countries, or even create your own, buy an oil rig or something. Maybe Duterte would be down with it. Make a nice proposal.

I would certainly like to get in on this too as well, I just have another project I'm focused on currently, but if someone doesn't beat me to it… It's an idea worht persuing. Would be hilarious to just "convert" the entire continent of Africa into "carriers" of Aryan or Asian / Eurasian genes, possibly with some sort of gene-targeting therapy of the future. I know what some say about China possibly still having kosher influence, but as far as I can tell, China cares more about China than a bunch of yids. And they see things more pragmatically. What a dream it would be if we could turn the whole world into a white-asian ethnostate. I'd say white only, but I do love me some asians. I don't think it's far fetched to say if it just came down to those two that our peoples would get along, it would be worth appreciating to even get to that point knowing we wouldn't have to deal with shit-skins, arabs, and (((others))) any more. Maybe even the Japanese or Koreans would be interested in this idea? Would be more preferable than working with China. They'd be my first choice.

Also, some of us need to start making our own Blackwater/G4S clones and work with each other to protect Nationalist partners. Make the best stream lined innovative, non-sucking versions of Google, Microsoft, Walmart, Amazon, Facebook, everything.

You wut m8? Paranoid much?
I was making the point - no matter how fancy your argument/theory/musing it all boils down to cracking skulls at the end of the day. This is why governments spend more on the military than they do on philosophy research & emotion creation.
Romans knew that all their philosophy could never get a bandit tribe to submit to the empire so they had a army to do the job.

CultState here, hiding behind some Tor.

A compromised mod worked off-board with a team of people to permaban me. (An actor with post ID awareness was upset I didn't fall for their bait )

Be mindful of the mods.

Here's my proof of identity: (twitter.com/CultStateDotCom/status/996659864708485120)

I've created a board called /gnosticwarfare/ (text-only for now to protect myself from the pending illegal image spam) and recreated this thread there so that we can continue the conversation since I am banned here and this thread is bumplocked.

I agree completely and in fact when I present that scenario I was already thinking of the ramifications of it. The biggest advantage of AI R&D is an open environment of data. To force conditions where secrecy is emphasized too much above collaboration, it would stunt overall progress and force work only to exist in specific domains. That would lead to extremely dangerous scenarios.

8ch.net/gnosticwarfare

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/gnosticwarfare

One of those should work.

Haha we just keep fucking with the algorithm to the point it becomes so fucking distasteful and expensive for them to continue. Its pretty fun.

Attached: JmU7hh4ZwGUMhXd3bUJFJv5YcDvi8b-Jb0bxbKlWNeY.jpg (760x568 56.65 KB, 6.43M)

I'll give you a hint: Pi guarantees uniqueness. If you're as smart as you insinuate, it's all the information you need.

Get a new IP OP, if your this smart it can't be hard for you.

Unfortunately I dont see anyone making a Zig Forums endorsed security firm as of yet. I've thought about this myself, but there are some reasons I'd have difficulty acquiring the necessary contacts to produce such a firm and so is not viable for me.

I think we all need to work some semblance of the high level military lifestyle into our lives as OpSec for the time being.

Be a dangerous individual mentally and physically. Be freakishly fit. Train self-defense, train firearms, study combat tacticts, know how to aggressively handle a vehicle. We have to protect ourselves for now.

Also, you guys might want to read the Transhumanist Wager if you havent already. It sucked overall but there are some excellent strategic ideas that make it worth reading.

It's "you're", not "your".
This IP works fine, thanks.

Sup faggots, figured Id drop in to tell you that the deed is already done. It was always done. Now fight heroically for the amusement of the spectators, pleb

Attached: bbc24484cf61f6648c51f5db5c3cce5ea5ca6f7f2730397e8c9cdde3004e4c0e.gif (500x375, 1.1M)

Mods are gods.

the whole point is to ultimately figure out how to remove them fuckstick. if we could just push a big red button and it all be done that would obviously be the best course of action. but we can't. and getting to the point where we can take any serious ground is gonna take a lot of brainstorming and elbow grease.

I really hope Skynet is going to know what being jewed feels like.
Literally jewing computers.