The Ride Never Ends

Any of you anons use Gab? You know, that new social media platform that sprung up about a year ago that branded itself as a place for all the conservatives being banned off Twitter and FB to flee to? You know, the one with the ebin Kek mascot? You know, the one where you're "free to speak freely"? The place with the domain Gab.ai yeah thats one.

Funny coincidence about that… did you know Gabbai is the name for a Rabbi's servant?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai

Attached: Gabbai.jpg (401x401, 17.71K)

Attached: 1408661564325.jpg (390x399, 21.92K)

>(((gabbai)))
no thanks

Eat shit jew.

Could you be any more obvious?

Attached: 1347465185382.jpg (208x243, 31.84K)

i've hung around GabAi a bit. Enough to be bored. It's full of mohomo'd the pedo goatfuckeran hate, esp. anti-jew. Some is clearly click-bait monitoring by someone ??
Mostly it regurgitates memes. Annoying links to twitter. Europeans seem to be majority users - outlet for unmonitored free speech??
It;s monitored.
Clowns Trolling trying to provoke right wing extremism are obvious. & it's monitored . Makes you want to shower after.
It was telling that the site went down during the London March for freedom speech. Combined with disrupted transport - revealed jittery state.

How many of these gab.ai threads does this one make, what is the tally?

I need to watch Railgun S2, thanks for reminding me user. I had completely forgotten about it since index s1 & s2 were so awful in comparison

Gab is a honeypot where wannabe ecelebs suck each other off. Many such cases. Sad.

The only one I really follow on there is Alya Stewart/Wife With a Purpose, she posts some interesting art, and is homeschooling six white children. The rest of the women involved in the whole "alt-right" movement seem to rather make 6 hour long debate videos on YouTube, and remain childless.

Did you know trump is israels servant?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS INCONVENIENT TRUTH)(Astroturf)

Pro-Tip: Your entire society is influenced by Judaism. Get over it.(kike)

Funny how it used to mean "control the narrative".

Conspiratorial retards will just say whatever, I guess. Get on there and talk about killing jews. Nobody is going to stop you.

unreal, man

Attached: fd77ec68c932ffad52f23779122cbf9f25f41b832e6d1e7657418b316c70dfbe.png (631x725, 243.73K)

/thread

Attached: The Real FBI.png (1280x720, 697.75K)

I use gab but to only troll normies by having a more open platform in which i can offend people.

Literally made an account because of this. The pepe thing may have been a coincidence but this is not. Good work user.

Everyday until you die, Schlomo.