Australia needs to be for Australians

What did she mean by this?

archive.is/DvWAB

Attached: Untitled.png (472x173, 35.17K)

Hilary confirmed for white nationalist candidate 2020.

Damn; this bitter old hag failure is just never going to STFU and go away, is she?

she's a salt mine that will never get drained it seems
polite sage for off topic

I'd watch that.
Sage for promoting your interview.

>it's about muh russian interference, we must not let russian and chinese interfere in election of (((our))) candidates
not in the slightest surprised
next

It's in reference to Boer importation.
Those evil Boers don't posess Australian multicult values, so they should not be let in.

The fucking cheek of these cunts

How is that cunt not dead yet?

she is

Attached: 1488957046361.png (750x800, 195.17K)

This is quite literally the most important story of the modern world summed up in a nut shell.. The implications of that fly by most people unfortunately.

she is pandering for gibs

We're living in a hollow society at this point. I'm pretty much done with the city, moving to somewhere rural where people operate normally.

We need to literally start over. Our 'developed' economy is erasing our people. The foreigners are only coming for monetary reasons, so they can make money from property, or find a job where they can send money back home.

THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION. ONE NATION IS NOT GETTING IN! THE BOOMERS CAN'T AFFORD FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN LIB/LAB TO GET IN. MUH SUPERANNUATION ACCOUNT! MUH SHARES! MUH INVESTMENT PROPERTIES!

The drive for economic growth and prosperity has led to this whole mess. Crash the economy, the chinks will stop coming. The pajeets will stop coming. The niggers will stop coming.

BUY RURAL PROPERTY AND CRASH THE ECONOMY

Fucking Dimsim Occupied Government here cannot suck China's cock enough

we recently had a scumsucking fuckwit cunt politician get ousted because he fucking was a god damn subservient to a chink businessman

Attached: spurdo confronts jews.png (680x505, 367.3K)

I could never stand our cities, it's really intolerable for people of our sort. Do you have any advice for getting jobs in rural places? It's a little difficult to go doorknocking

Shit I didn't finish my post. Hire someone to do some jobs at your homes.

She meant that the real true blue Aussie sheila is in fact pic related.

Attached: monkey woman.jpg (700x394, 47.71K)

Too right!

Attached: Straya Smug.jpg (581x387, 82.98K)

I think he means next February is Niggers are History Month.

Austudy can get you $445.80 fortnightly do study online education and move to rural area..

Please me ma has her beat like a wallaby after purim.

Attached: Sheila.jpg (900x598, 114.82K)

Even if we send our worst, it's a million leagues better than their best.

Oh my goodness. Please spoiler that disgusting orge!!!

That infuriates pretty much everyone, mate.

Attached: Ozpol.jpg (437x437, 68.46K)

No more black orges please.

Attached: AIDF is Not Amused.jpg (1440x720, 223.21K)

oc

Attached: original_swamp_beasts.png (650x366, 228.46K)

oc, not that fresh

Attached: (you)_are_here.jpg (375x383 167.41 KB, 33.11K)

shit, wrong one

Attached: I_am_here.jpg (1300x1050, 250.78K)

Why is it that it's impossible to find a non-fat female abo pic? Are abos the burgers of niggers or something?

They devolved instead of evoluting ahead.

More like Aboriginal nationalist candidate.

Abos are really special. Don't know any other machine in the world which runs on so much Gasoline.

Abos aren't related to niggers at all, full blood abos are living fossil denisovians.

heil'd, check'd and kek'd

http s://archive. li/Eon4o
exposing the religion of cuck

Australian politician suggested Australia should allow asylum to white farmers from South Africa.

Why are politicians from countries they aren't native to routinely commenting on other countries, and why does lugenpresse think their opinions are relevant?

Attached: Capture.JPG (338x48, 14.4K)

They're as genetically distant from niggers as they're from us. If they went extinct before the discovery of Australia no one would have any problem classifying them as some sort of ancient proto-humans.

Attached: aad88647c40124264af8d38e43142081df9af4b0c6778756d3866646624cbe2c.jpg (472x550, 55.03K)

Looks like a sexy female version of Ron Paul

that IS ron paul

Isn't their possession of those values what lost their country to niggers? I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the subject.

The absolute spag of /bol/ downunder.

No. Their lack of possession of nuclear bombs is what caused the niggers to receive enough funding and arms from the (((UN))) to murder enough farmers that eventually the whites fucked off to elsewhere.

You make it seem like the niggers gained something other than a bunch of land they don't know how to use followed by immediate famine.

This, majority of niggers in africa cannnot into agriculture, and with many species they hunted being "protected" they starve, there are outlier tribes, but they were usually enslaved and forcibly taught proper by other groups, like the nubians by egyptians.

Is it bad that the fact its female Ron Paul makes me want it more? I would fucking smash that so hard

You sure she didn't mean Abbos?

Oh they had nuclear bombs, they just didnt have any delivery systems worth a damn.

They literally surrendered everything because their wallets were getting a bit thinner, and now they have lost everything. The only to have saved it would have been a military coup to oust the cuck boi govt they had at the time.

No one cares because everyone just wants that big black cock and is happy to race mix into oblivion. HUmans were a mistake/

Mark "Chopper" Read - Rene Brack interview

right or wrong all along???

claims he killed heroin dealers and real criminals

Chair-bound now, even just tweeting…

"I'm a crack shot"
What a complete fucking loser.

Bitch lost to Trump so hard she got Stockholm Syndrome lol

she meant people like Mark "Chopper" Read need to step up to the plate and clear the playing field of drug dealers, loan sharks, degenerates, pepdophiles, scum, and muslims & chinks, and other assorted criminals like "crocodile dundee" or "steve erwin" never had the guts or balls to do. Maybe, maybe I'm wrong.

The Jew is stronk in you

A Weekend with Chopper Read and Eric Bana (Better Audio)

Oh my Lord. What software program did you use?

Attached: Hitler - Mein Neger.jpg (289x289, 11.22K)

The (((global community))) sanctioned the government to the point they had to surrender their power to the "natives" (read north african immgrants shipped in as mercs) rhodesia was too small to sustain long term economic siege so it basically had to give in.
T. You dont wanna know.

For petrol huffers idiot.

Leslie Jones looks like a Abbo-lesbo-Shitskin, a fearsome, loud creature

Attached: shitskin.jpg (1280x771, 125.62K)

Australia is currently under a lot of Chinese pressure. And while the international clique she belongs to has influence in China, they would prefer to stay in direct control of Australia, and not let the Ching Chongs run away with the prize.

If you're talking about Australia taking in Mudshits and Somali pirates, I'm sure she would positively LOVE that. But since Australia is receiving a lot of Chinese and Asian migration, that is putting a lot of influence in the hands of a foreign actor which isn't under the direct control of a "friendly" actor.

The farmers aren't tax leeching niggers.
Theres tons of sparsely populated land that could be given for white farmers. At least they can develop the land and give australia a new tax base.

lol, retarded pom. You sent your best. Being sent to Australia was considered a conditional pardon, not a punishment, and in 1901, the date of federation, 80% of the populace descended from free settlers.

She is senile.

Yeah repeat offenders were sent to jail though. Certainly not their best
what is the relevance of this