New York Times editor names the Zig Forums

Recently an (((editor))) from the New York Times gave a presentation about online antisemitism to a synagogue full of old Jews, wherein he names Zig Forums. It was broadcast on C-SPAN2 and can be found in full here c-span.org/video/?443072-2/semitism.

I put together this highlight reel of what I thought were the most salient/funniest parts. Here's the timestamps:

0:00 Anti-semitic memes (happy merchant, the goyim know)
2:26 Yes, I'm scared. Alt-righters killing minorities.
3:47 If the US is hostile to Jews, Israel is not safe. American Jewry should be focused on keeping US safe for Jews.
4:53 "Fever swamps" of Zig Forums, other chan, and reddit. Gamergate, Zoe Quinn, swatting, Crash Override. "Putting Jewish money, and might, and organizational skills to combat anti-semitism online."
9:36 PewDiePie
10:43 Echo parenthesis

Also made a highlight reel of the best of the Q and A session:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVxgWHkzZY8

Timestamps for that:

0:00 Trump's social media guy browses the chans
1:40 Trump is an anti-semite, wasn't elected, White Genocide, Jewish conspiracy theories
4:12 We have a responsibility to keep the US a democratic, pluralist society
6:49 Holocaust survivor, Trump's rise was reminiscient of Hitler's
7:47 We need to flood the internet with messages of tolerance and equality, flood university campuses with the same message

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sOIIFIVa1UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zig Forums was mentioned on comedy central recently too. they're trying to flood this place to dilute the userbase like cuckchan

Senpai gon' notice you
youtu.be/sOIIFIVa1UI

As Patrick pointed out, cat's out of the bag, jews, and it's not going back in. It's also global this time.

I bet this is the shitbag who always posts "nothing of value was lost" whenever a story about a nigger chopping up a white woman is posted.

It's working. Since Shabbat ended this place has been cancer to the eyes. Combined with the cuckchan refugees swarming the place and the flight of anyone with knowledge to contribute…

It'll backfire anyways. Once normalfag media lights up with well read counter-semites itching for an argument, they'll double down, producing a Streisand effect. Given that the masses are illiterate and lazy, we'll have to be pushing out a steady stream of content imbibed with our worldview.

Attached: =p64m2qK5Vn1vlpnhfo1_400.jpg (349x391, 39.2K)

DO IT FAGGOT

The world is getting increasingly redpilled and fed up with your jewish bullshit, so by all means, keep pushing it. Keep pushing it until the goyim snap and slaughter you all.

Attached: 753ea13d47c37847b56326964270ff4e3492a3de77b45c5accd4be1d6e131242.gif (640x300, 828.34K)

Yep, but the Jew is about to go into hyper Shoah edition. They nearly lost control of their ANTIFA goons and they have been kvetching non stop about the rise of nationalism. Jews have been staging as many Commie outbursts as possible.They have been bring out new E-Celbs as fast as they can to derail the rise of the right and we have been shooting them down just as fast. The ride never ends.

Attached: 34f62cdd31e1d0eb758ed2d20fa43cc08a6f938ee6fc17cbb7528651a07697e8.jpg (720x720, 75.48K)

And this is why having strict moderation on Zig Forums is required, shills.
If we get flooded with retards and we don't ban them for being retards then our culture will be cheapened and co-opted altogether.
The time to debate has passed, now we need to endure the storm.

excite

Attached: Homeland.S06E09.webm (1280x718, 2.63M)

I mean, Good God, how much more flooding can they possibly do? It's very strange that these people are so obsessed with the tiniest little sliver of dry space left. Damn.

Attached: Former Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni- Anti-Semitic Trick! (360p_30fps_H264-96kbit_AAC)

why was a white woman close enough to a nigger to get chopped up?
did she leave the kitchen? why?

what the fuck does this have to do with jews?

What was it about?

aside from lulz, Zig Forums didn't give a shit.

this guy didn't do his research at all.

Mention the date of the Cuck-Span vid next time OP, bit of a shame this went under the radar two months ago.

First of all, the only thing Palestine deserves is a nuclear Holocaust, second of all…

Attached: memri TV.png (1146x814, 625.64K)

Couldn't this be said of every democratically elected official? I really don't get the point there, even if the jew is doing the whole Holocaust story, Hitler once elected acted like a good politician. It was only when the (((Allies))) started attacking the country did he become more Kingly, just like a good president would do when his country's survival is threatened.

fugging typos x—DDDDD
polite sage

Attached: memeri TV.png (1146x814, 626.22K)

Its important to check your work before you turn it in.

All it takes is one cell to grow into a colony. They see the threat for what it is, but are so out of touch their desperation sees them throwing everything at us.

If it wasn't for 8ch, they would make their own chan and write bullshit to justify their victim mentality

Can you make one with "Check em goyim"as the caption?

Attached: 27396351136_1e9eabc22b_c.jpg (800x498, 38.54K)

Gamergate eternal boogeyman.
Living in their heads, rent free, walking around the place naked and not doing any chores.

Attached: laughing EYE operatives.png (500x520, 82.22K)

I shall not cry a tear when you are gone.

Seriously this fucking prick makes me want to thrown my computer through the fucking wall.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr……………..

Here you goy.

Attached: gefilte dubs.png (1198x916, 648.87K)

Mmmm now that's a flight plan I would file against the (((agency)))

Well, he's lying (outrightly and by omission) during the whole diatribe in a very reasonable tone. He's clearly speaking to an echo chamber that won't ask any inconvenient questions.

Yes it kinda feels like a fundraiser.

Oy, it'll still woik, Moshe, we just have ta do it some moah, oddawise da goyim might fo'get. Do it moah, do it moah!

Hello juden, I know you're reading this.

Also
They don't even know how to pronounce Goebbels.

I feel sorry for all those orthodox jews being manipulated by fear mongering cunts.

Nigger, what are you doing.

ashkenazi supremacists have been stringing along arabic orthodox jews for 400-600 years

semitic

That's just their Jew-York accent butchering the pronunciation.

You know, jews, the best way to eliminate anti-semitism is to stop fucking jewing us at every turn. When we are nice to you and treat you equal and allow you positions of importance or authority among us, if you could then refrain from nepotism or using that position to harm whites people would be less hostile to you. Stop trying to immigrate us out of existence, stop pushing marxist brainwashing in every available venue, stop riling the niggers up against whitey all the time…jews anti-semitism is YOURS, you need to own it, it doesn't exist on its own, without your jewing there is no anti-semitism. So basically what you want is no consequences for being evil manipulative and deceitful….sorry, only you kikes can shut that off, and only by changing your ways.

The rest of us, we got a little change to make too…we have to stop trusting or believing or supporting or enabling these pathological social vampires. Call them out…you hear someone express support for a lefty or commie cause, march over and loudly ask them if they are jewish, you've read on the internet that jews are behind all anti-white phenomenon as part of an ancient race war grudge for the romans burning their temple and you want to know, rfn, if you are experiencing that jewish time warp where a we white person is actually jewish and pushing poison on the goyim.

The 2 biggest mistakes we've made are treating jews as white (didn't take them but one generation to suddenly flip on us and pour money into agitating for our racial destruction) and "emancipating" females without whose soft headed need for consensus and feels the jew would be politically powerless.

ALWAYS ask who is a jew, city council meeting when you open "any jews present please raise your hand so we can cross reference your suggestions that might be marxist or anti-white/anti-christian/anti-american with your ethnicity to sort out whether you actually believe those things or are just engaging in more talmudic inspired anti-white nonsense…we wouldn't let the Klan dominate this meeting and flood it with their racism and we are not going to let hebrews or blacks get away with it either, thank you."

We white people is why the goldstar was invented.

Thank you kindly user.

Good, if the kikes themselves are going to war with us, they are going to lose. The only reason they have been uncontested this far, has been because they always had others fighting for them.

I've got a better solution: If all yids were dead, then there would be no anti-semitism.

Attached: leavenonealive.png (750x1060, 1.3M)

Do you know how ridiculous you look by typing this? It's like asking a snake not to bite you. It's in their very nature to jew people, undermine society, to be the outsider that hates the wholesome well-functioning world and the people in it.

The kikes are a plague upon humanity that needs to be exterminated, once and for all. Again, you can't make a snake not trying to find prey, you can't teach a jew not be a jew.

The most telling part of this is the laughter in the audience when the 'shut it down' meme was displayed. Its like How Russel Peters gets laughs out of audience members hes racially stereotyping. They laugh because its true, and they've experienced it.

Attached: jew says what.jpg (444x296, 43.1K)

It is good to know that the editor of the NYT thinks so highly of this board that he saw fit to mention it several times during his nonsensical blubbering.
They will make a movie of this some day. The 2000 Anons.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 374.74K)

I think you mean imbued, famalam.

The swan song of the jew.

My sides are in orbit

we'll have to be the ones who make it. there wont be any jews left ;)

It shows that jews can't handle someone having different opinions or not worshiping jews.

s

(((echos were a CFR jewish invention)))
Sauce included

Attached: triplebracketsjewechos.jpg (985x1149, 343.5K)

If you want to make the future of your civilization dependent on a board, you've already lost. We are not Zig Forums, Zig Forums is us - albeit less and less so because the flooding has already begun since long. Hold Zig Forums for as long as it's feasable, but if it's lost, it's lost and we will move on to other pastures, like we have done before. We are in fact everywhere already. As has been already said, the cat's out of the bag and this will not end before things are settled.

(((They))) will always try to muddy the waters as soon as they think to have identified a strong point, which is exactly why we do not pursue (((democratic))) principles iRL. So even their effort to sabotage us online by flooding us with normies, boomers and cucks only serves as good education for those of us who might not have understood yet that humans are predisposed to leadership, hierarchical structures, like all social "animals", and thus any societal achievement is dependent on leadership. The only question is: Who is the leader, and to what purpose? (Currently, the kikes in the media and financial system are the leaders, just to be clear. "Democracy" as stipulated in the current (((system))) has never existed in the history of man even once.)

we are truth.
they fear truth plainly spoken.

Attached: Trump_on_8chan.png (576x288 692.25 KB, 505.41K)

Never in my wildest dreams could I have foreseen that my magnum opus would be thousands of anonymous posts on an accelerated pickle liquification board.

The nigger broke in the house to rape and kill, as they are prone to do
She was coal burning and got her just desserts

Attached: jews being jews.jpg (1224x1632 31.96 KB, 459.66K)

Trips of truth.

Attached: 1c096bf722c452c79d5963cd4caf91b5dfe58d97ae5e97b4cd89edbc81bb5d1a.jpg (800x800, 42.6K)

Attached: 3595d1901a07687a5772dfdcaee734c66e29922502a6f952b651da1291a5c2cc.jpg (720x714, 37.93K)

He is stating what we all know. Ameirmutts are biggest supporters of jews. Both Israel and USA need to be destroyed.

THIS
THIS
THIS

THIS
H
I
S

We'll need to make sure there's a Zig Forums 101 thread up, constantly.

Yep, first time since 1933 that Judea declares total war on the white man.

A bunch of autists screeching about battletoads and Don Henley brought down the dark conspiracy with a frog god of chaos and some juicy memes
Your opus sounds like mine. The lyrics are something like kike nigger jüden cunt bullshit and pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Attached: IMG_3321.GIF (400x400 58 KB, 1.04M)

Attached: Highlights from New York Times editor Jonathan Weisman's talk about online antisemitism.webm (540x360, 12.08M)

You expect jews to identify themselves voluntarily?

Attached: forced-smile1.png (313x313, 126.89K)

Attached: Q_A session highlights from Jonathan Weisman's talk about online antisemitism.webm (540x360, 6.16M)

Jewish boomers are hilarious. They will analyse the "alt-right" like nothing else but never come close to understanding

it's too much.

also
absolute classic

Probably the Q LARP. They're trying to flood us with braindead boomers.

Attached: 62fb7ab523ddaea03975912ffc58f26d6a16114febf15b39153a85b0723820ad.jpg (630x630, 36.07K)

It's been annoying to deal with these faggots who just leave without evidence of what they are saying. And the merchant of course is watching over this thread right now, because looks like another (((Coincidence)))

Attached: I want you goys to attack me.JPG (333x499 71.66 KB, 25.14K)

If they are so fucking scared by a basically NOTHINGBURGER, what will happen when the first pro whites win elections?

The jews did this to themselves, and will keep on doing it, they can't understand that it's their actions that will make everyone turn against them. Jews have in their genes self destruction.

HE'S ASKING MONEY FROM THE NON-MEMBERS

Would be a shame if a few nigs would think there's some free shit there.

It is our holy duty to post entry level redpill threads and whitepills to light the way

have some OC

Attached: Murdoch Murdoch Episode 15.webm (1280x720, 15.82M)

we could always batten down the hatches and make a few bunker threads that are stickies and shut down new thread generation if the traffic gets really horrible. that would at least discouage newfags and make it hard for normalniggers.

Kek, that will backfire hilariously on them

Just realized they are talking about us because we are funnier than them top kek

so naive

Attached: instinct.png (506x450, 254.15K)

0 self awareness.

I like the sound of that. The final answer to the question of semitism.

Attached: Reich up the memes.png (680x497 164.75 KB, 71.64K)

Hello kike, I was wondering when you'd join out merry little round.

Attached: Happy people.jpg (460x287 57.42 KB, 37.95K)

That thing you destroyed a year ago? Cunt mod. Eat shit.

>(((editor)))

You can just put (((The New York Times))) in echoes, bro because the entire operation is 100% Zionist jew-controlled.

He sounds like such a fag I was legitimately surprised to find out he's married to a woman.

Attached: b85ac8d0e7b1ed9561f30bfcd25424265520ab8fa7f7b3c55e5035043aa8bcca.jpg (780x850, 221.92K)

wew

A lot of jews sound "gay" because "gay" vocal inflection is a jewish psy-op, just like the entire "gay" identity.

I see no reason to not classify the kike as a faggot.

Attached: e7229eb4a1038df25ade6aa964f2df6b3a389de49348194d019e3824db480506.png (293x318, 184.41K)

Weisman look like Iranian hooknose. USA is Nigger. 😆

Kill yourself, shitskin.

Attached: IMG_3172.JPG (612x408 22.1 KB, 66.27K)

8:30 “Zoe Quinn . . . with her boyfriend, HAPPENS TO BE A YASHIVA GUY NAMED ALEX LIFSCHITZ, . . .”

Is this statement a subconscious response or is Weisman aware of his conditioning?

Attached: 840B4DFD-B2C5-420D-8AE9-40397D582125.jpeg (1783x1161, 844.49K)

Faggots

You are of course correct. But the Jews have something called the Talmud that will fully explain that while you are correct we are the Chosen People and what we do is of no business to the goyim and that you are an anti-Semite for even bringing it up.

Anti-Semitism to the Jew is an Uncaused Cause 'An Omnipresent, Eternal, Boundless, and Immutable Principle & 'the essence' to 'the one life.’

Attached: EB7D7797-264F-4866-83ED-7B1CD424BB23.jpeg (450x693, 45K)

isnt that the guy whos father is a lobbyist for northrop grumman?