Trump Veteran Affairs /General/

For user vets getting the shaft by the VA the whitehouse has a complaint line it’s 8559482311

After submitting my complaint I was given a nugget of potentials from one of the White House staff.

Trump should be giving a major news conference about the Veteran Affairs soon and possibly the nomination for someone to lead the VA which has a temp leading it.

Veterans use that number
Trumps VA team is fucking vicious and professional

The number isn’t well known as of yet and there is almost no wait time (under ten seconds)

When this goes public expect much longer wait times.

Go fuck the VA before they fuck you

Get in before this goes public and you get caught in the backlog

Use this thread for all Veteran Affairs related discussions

Attached: ohyea.jpg (768x768 221.32 KB, 440.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ–Uw7a0tk
va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=3980
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youre a jew because you just hurt my feelings

This wetback is shitting up every thread with his spicmojis. Why hasn't it been beaner b&?

yea yea yeah I was a fool too
however, get this shit to varg pelease
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ–Uw7a0tk

Kill yourself reddit.

You are what's wrong. You morons who accuse everyone of being a kike or reddit shit up this board. Every single accusation of "ur kike" or "ur reddit" needs to result in an instaban. I can read for myself and make my own judgment you fucking faggot nigger. Stop trying to discourage everyone from participating/posting threads that are actually useful like this one. Fuck you.

Good info, OP. Thanks.

this.

Lol get fucked zogbots. Serves you right

What's currently happening with the VA?

:^)

Here's a bump OP. I'll call that number too. They fucked me on my C&P. Time for some reciprocal buttfuckin

Attached: 1526177975778.jpg (907x1024, 128.88K)

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on with the VA?

It's stll the same hollow thankyouforyourservice.org palace of lies it has always been.

Right but is there anything changing for the worse?

They treat tunnel rats like trash and trannies like queens.

It's always been "worse" realative to a private , or hell, even your county run illegal immigrant work clinic(emergencency room.)

For those unaware when you exit the military one of the things you can do is submit for VA disability. This VA disability is not regular disability, it doesn't stop you from working or have any effect other than the VA giving you money for the rest of your life because you stubbed your toe in afganistan.

It's designed to provide supplemental income or total income replacement if you got your legs blown off, but you can get this disability for far less. Alcohohol dependency for example can get you 20%.

The real kicker here is when you start claiming that you have non-physical problems. PTSD, Depression, etc. These things cannot be proved one way or another, some people are generally fucked up, but a lot of people simply milk the system for benefits. I know one women who lives in my apartment building that weighs 400 pounds, clearly hasn't worked in 20 years, and lives off this VA disability because she has "PTSD" from the 2 years she spent in the air force not deploying anywhere.

It takes the VA years to process these disability claims, and many times they will deny the claim or come back and say you only rate 20% instead of 50% etc, meaning the pay is reduced significantly. This is when the butthurt from malingering women and faggots who spent 2-4 years in the military doing jack shit really starts, and they lawyer up and appeal and go back and forth for years.
This also happens if your legitimately fucked up though.

tldr; the VA is the largest federal welfare administrator, and it's always been a mess.

Truth.

Does any fellow ZOG dog have any resources they use to fight the VA regarding filing a claim or making complsints about shitty service ?

i've never used them but the VFW and american legion are supposed to help with these things. pretty sure VFW only helps those with combat deployments.

Thanks user, i am a combat vet and i currently use the DAV, which, like other VSO's which can either help or hurt one's claim. I'll chat with the VFW folks.

If ya haven't yet, try the vetereans benefit network. They have a squared away message board filled with old salts who know their shit.

Like an old head once told me: YOU are your best advocate.

Bump for my fellow veteranaryans.

This is useful info. Thanks based user. If Trump's VA team needs to clean up some corruption, the Philadelphia VA is a great place to start.

va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=3980

WASHINGTON — Today the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced that the White House VA Hotline, first launched in June as part of President Donald J. Trump’s commitment to reforming VA, is now fully staffed with live agents working to serve Veterans 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.

The hotline, which became 24-hour operational in mid-October, is now staffed by a team consisting of 90 percent Veterans or employees who have a Veteran family member, and is in response to Veterans’ requests to talk to agents who could relate to their experiences.

“The White House VA Hotline provides our nation’s Veterans with a direct, dedicated contact line that allows them to interact with highly trained, live agents to answer their needs and concerns,” said VA Secretary David J. Shulkin.

“Since the initial launch of the hotline in June, we listened to our Veterans, who indicated that they prefer speaking with other Veterans and Veteran family members, and we adjusted our hiring based on that feedback,” added Shulkin.

“We’re proud that the hotline is now staffed 24/7 by a team of mostly Veterans or Veteran family members who have direct knowledge of their particular concerns and can use their experience to address them in the best way possible with the resources of the VA. This represents a true win-win for Veterans and their loved ones.”

Since 24/7 coverage began in October, the hotline has served more than 10,000 callers.

Hotline agents answer inquiries, provide directory assistance, document concerns about VA care, benefits and services, and expedite the referral and resolution of those concerns. Agents undergo regular updates and training on VA services based on hotline trends and are assisted by newly implemented tracking software to help VA capture and improve its response, referral and resolution processes to best support Veterans.

The hotline can be accessed at the number OP provided 855-948-2311 and is VA’s first non-clinical, non-emergency around-the-clock call center. It provides Veterans a supplemental option to report issues if they are not being addressed through VA’s normal customer service channels.

anti-slide bump. This is an important issue.

GOD BLESS THOSE WHO SERVE THEIR COUNTRY