Under UK law distributing Quran is illegal

Under current UK law it's illegal to distribute material containing hate speech. The Quran not only tells you to kill certain groups it often prescribes a way to do it. We can meme this into happening for a massive chimp out.

We could even start larping as Muslims claiming that the laws need to change to accommodate our religion. We can make memes to complain about it and get them to the Muslim community who could them distribute it. The UK is so cucked we can get it to uncuck itself by getting the muslims to complain.

Attached: Muslim-skyline.jpg (259x194, 6.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sclj.ru/court_practice/detail.php?SECTION_ID=156&ELEMENT_ID=6232
lenta.ru/news/2015/11/23/extremism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, the 'moderates' say you don't know what you're talking about and can't understand it.. it's a 'spiritual murder'…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x684, 178.19K)

fixed

Very spiritual, those semites.

Fun Fact: When you use Jewgle no bully to search up "victim of Religion of Cuck™ic terrorism," the first result is a (((Bloomberg))) article called "Muslims Are Often the First Victims of Muslim Terrorists." Also, the image searches are all either charts or pictures of pro-life protesters.

Attached: Boston_Ritual_of_Peace.jpg (960x720, 89.7K)

Yep.

Attached: Hasim Giant Redpill.jpg (380x432, 43.88K)

That's ever Muslim ever. They must teach on day one of "How to Taqiya" to respond to any criticism of the Koran with: "Have you read it?", "Have you read it in original Arabic?", "How do you know you're interpreting it correctly", "There is no hate in the Koran". It is true that the really damning passages are in the Hadith and not the Koran, but it's interesting to observe these creatures always resort to the same pre-canned defences.

gofundme to pay for a jewish lawyer and take it to your human rights tribunal

Where does the Quran say that?

Attached: genghis wayne disapproves.jpg (175x245, 9.16K)

How many dicks did you suck tonight cuckchanner?

Fuck off shitskin.

No white man is going to pretend to be a fucking shitskin you retarded goat-fucker. We hate you just as much as the yids.

Not advocating, but…

The Qu'ran is a beautiful book. Everyone can learn something by reading its holy words. For example, Surah 111, v. 117-120 carries a message that rings as true today as when it was delivered from the mouth of Allah to Muhammmed PBUH.
"They [the Jews] are the heirs of Hell…. They will spare no pains to corrupt you. They desire nothing but your ruin. Their hatred is clear from what they say … When evil befalls you they rejoice."

You and I both know that the UK doesn't give a fuck about the content of the Koran. Muslims can run around demanding death to the infidels and nothing will happen. The law only exists to keep native Brits in fear.

Yeah, nah, cunt.
Never do the work of your enemy.

Your first mistake is assuming that these laws were put in place with the intention of affecting non-whites. Their purpose is to exclusively attack whites and destroy our countries. Lurk more, fag.

According to the neo-cons there should be no Muslims in Europe because they and their six wives have converted to Christianity, the way those Latinos will turn red blooded American the moment they've step foot in the USA.

So's raping thousands of kids, yet mudslimes still did it and the police helped them.
The law only applies to whites.

bump
do it op
do it

you're kidding yourself if you think it'll catch on outside of obnoxious, smug Gen Identity faggots

We had this shit happen in Russia, ruling got cancelled by supreme court in a day or so on an imaginary basis.

We all know double standard, but some UK fag needs to sue and get the Quran banned.

In Russia Quran and Bible got specific exemption by name from hate speech laws by special federal law.

Also should be noted that Russia is special case of full blown schizophrenia, when in its Constitution there are too fully opposite articles siting next to each other.
Just lol.

Fucking not.
Ruling in August 2015:
sclj.ru/court_practice/detail.php?SECTION_ID=156&ELEMENT_ID=6232
Law written and signed specifically after local court dared to rule that, November 2015.
lenta.ru/news/2015/11/23/extremism/
Fags are Super Sonics when there is anything remotely threatening to the power, we had same shit with election results protests (Марш Миллионов), it was the event which pushed officials to fast-track anti-meeting law.
Still too generous for a millennia of domestic slavery and authoritarian reign. Too much for a nation who did not give a fuck about freedoms. We are now paying a price.

after which two people walking with a "political" placate is punishable offense and when repeated is a criminal offense.

If you're going to do this you need to find a precedent you can latch onto. Since in common law precedent is king.

Have any other holy books/texts been banned in the UK for this? Cults and so forth may yield useful examples or perhaps something relating to one of the more extreme sects of christianity or some obscure Religion of Cuck™ic text?

I honestly don't know how the cuckservatives can even remotely defend this retarded bullshit. It's like thinking a spearchucker would stop being a spearchucker if someone gave it a bowler hat and tuxedo. The boomers really have much to learn, or else.

Any UK fag that tries that would immediately be arrested for any kind of made up hate crime.
You guys don't understand how lost the UK is.

Laws in Western countries are presently created and interpreted to be selectively enforced against the native White population in order to punish them for being the most successful race.

DOESN'T THE 2018 RAMADAN BOMBATHON™ START SOON ? (((WHAT WHO WHEN WHERE AND WHY)))

The boomers don't give a flying fuck about the Hellscape they've created for their grandchildren. They even say so themselves, "What do I care what happens in 50 years? I'll be dead!" When Parliament is replaced by a Grand Mufti and Big Ben broadcasts the call to prayer instead of the time of day, they won't have to suffer any of it.

France is first. Calling it now.

shit, what have I done.

Attached: 1524258616930.png (690x539, 27.17K)

Every Western European nation who took in Religion of Cuck™rats knows what they signed up for. The more attacks they have had the more they should have already risen in revolution.

That's the point. This is just the latest identitarian/controlled op/mi5 attempt to get you in their database.
Of course they do.

lmao how fucking new are you?
yeah, theyre gonna arrest all those people chimping out just like they refused to arrest them when they were found to be participating in rape gangs that solely targetted white girls right? Lurk two fucking years before you post retarded shit like this, a thread died just for your naivete and stupidity.

Why not just larp as muslims and call for attacks on british soil under the name of Allah and the Quran. Making sure to use direct quotes from Quran to show the hate in it. It's apparently not illegal to do so. Put tons of direct quotes. Ooooo or I just had a good idea. Maybe some rich fag here can make shitloads of copies of the Quran and take out all the bad stuff. Muslims would start chimping out about it. Make it the "New British No Hate Editions" Could even create both sides of the Muslim conflict here.

What you are espousing is what Leftists call Accelerationism. You infiltrate their movement and try to radicalize them in order to have to fight them in the streets and create the dynamics needed for revolution. The only problem is that you are accelerating Religion of Cuck™ic revolution, this is not actually a revolution we want. Preferably we remove kebab not burn down kebab shop.

Interesting idea though I think it would backfire on us.

Why not put all this energy in doing all of these things with the Talmud instead,at least then you'd finally be doing something against the kikes, for a change

Then again if all you, like Netanyahu's sons, want to do is trigger the leftists and muslims… then jew on

Any examples of things in the Talmud to post?

Far, far more useful would be a way of identifying ((​(whites))) that stops them from calling themselves white.
It would be obvious what is going on after that.

Also, UK wouldnt have i​slam if they were still Christian, but hardly any of them believe the first word of their own national anthem now.

I know how loosely strung British laws are… This is what they will do

Oh, but you mean to tell me The Qu'arn has passages about killing and torturing non believers?
>* fundamental British values as defined by the current (((people in power))), equality, diversity, poz, fish and chips and Monty Python, see you still have a culture!

Basically they'll find an exemption for this because otherwise Muslims will get offended and it's against the law to not cater to them 100%
The 'extremism' laws and prevent agenda as put in place by Amber Rudd was intentionally worded very wooly like, essentially you're an extremist if you don't support 'fundamental British Values' (as defined in the act as 'equality, diversity and tolerance of other cultures and religions).
So white right wingers who don't want mass immigration flooding their country are just as bad as (((ISIS)))
Now that dull cunt, Amber Rudd is out… Guess who they put in for Britain's Home Secretary?
pic related: Sajid Javid, a fucking paki
Watch how Religion of Cuck™ic terrorists will suddenly be eerily forgiven under the extremism laws and how little things will change to focus more on 'right wing extremists' (the average Joe who works hard and pays taxes)

Attached: paki.jpg (720x405, 33.46K)

No need to do anything to 'radicalize' Muslims. They're already fucking bonkers mad.
Anything subtle enough to piss them off and not bother Normies is what we should be going for… Muslims are known to violently overreact to anything that offends their Religion.
Just watch how the media warps anything negatively bad about Muslims and blows it out of proportion.. Remember the 'Punish a Muslim' day thing?
It was a whole wave of nothing likely pushed as a psyop of some description… My fucking (((college))) sent out emails straight from from pic related. The fucking BBC kikes managed to get a small handful of incidents with retard thugs spraypainting things (also I swear there was a 'whatcha doing rabbi' scenario with half of them) and painted it as the entire country trying to go full RAHOWA on poor innocent little Muslim girls…

AND THE FUCKING RETARDS AT MY COLLEGE BELIEVED IT
And there's literally no Muslims in my college… Except for a weird lesbian white girl who was adopted by Muslims and claims to be a Muslim or some shit. The typical leftist libshit crowd was all over her making sure she was okay.
I wish I was making this shit up…
Basically anything we do, expect it to be ramped up by the media tenfold if it can be twisted by them. It's best to be subtle and let the butthurt madness from the Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ Religion of Cuck™ do the work

Attached: kIKES.png (339x100, 12.97K)

I'm thinking something like toilet paper that has the name of the Gods of major religions printed on it. Like "God" "Allah" "Yahweh" "Shiva" "Buddha" "Jesus Christ". It could be played as against all Gods, but you know that musslims would take major offense.
A german was jailed for selling TP with the word "Koran" on it. So maybe have TP with all the different holy books. "Bible" "Torah" "Talmud" "Quran" "The Vedas" "Book of Mormon" "Tripitakas"

This accomplishes next to nothing (possibly/probably counterproductive) and reeks of the characteristic Jewish obsession with feces.

Attached: jew fecal fixation 2.png (812x3717 832.73 KB, 367.79K)

Why would it be counter productive? I chose toilet paper because it would be particularly offensive to muslims. Another choice would be to print these on the bottom of a shoe so that when walking in sand it would leave the words behind. Most whites would think nothing of it, but to muslims it would be very offensive.

this reminds me of a movie some brit had a quran hidden in his house and got suicide'd for having an illegal book.

I think you are thinking of V for Vendetta, maybe. And it was a painting or something.

Yep, it was V4V

Attached: london quran drown police.png (1200x630 161.49 KB, 73.28K)

Attached: DDtR71bXUAAsGBI.jpg (838x628 102.36 KB, 852.54K)

Could be worse…

Attached: jamesmason-robertmorley-mandarins.jpg (720x320, 25.83K)

bump