Are we to ww3 close yet?

its too hard to find a decent job to live. rich people have all the money. in debt. feeling discouraged.

i just want ww3 to go down so that we'll all be on a level playing field. are we close yet? opinions?

Attached: war.jpg (838x473, 128.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/after-it-happened-publishers-pack-books-1-2-devon-c-ford/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you seriously think the only way out of our current situation is global apocalypse, then you need to spend more time IRL fighting for what you want, rather than bitching that other people haven't done enough.

> a (((world war))) will even the playing field
When jews get what they want, an even playing field is typically not the result.

Can you be any more pathetic?

If the (((cancer))) accidentally dropped some white phosphorous on a JIDF office, that would be a sweet start. No human being would cry.

Jewish collectors can't collect if they're dead user.
Shoot anything bearing ( ((papers)) )

i just want chaos and anarchy and exciting shit happening. so i can work in a village be something of importance to society, instead of the nothing i am

So go do something about it
They can't collect if they're burned inside their buildings and homes
Reprisals and such
Good fuck kid get some balls and act

After It Happened Publisher’s Pack, Books 1 & 2 - Devon C. Ford
Set in the UK in the immediate aftermath of a mysterious illness which swept the country and left millions dead, the series follows the trials facing a reluctant hero, Dan, and the group he forms around him. They must battle the elements, find sufficient supplies and equipment to survive, and protect themselves against the most destructive force on the planet: other people.
Banding together those he found along the way, he has to fight to keep them safe.
To keep them alive. To survive.
Humanity, book 2:
The survivors have established a home, but they still have to face the brutality of human nature.
Not only do they have to survive, they must keep their humanity.

audiobookbay.nl/audio-books/after-it-happened-publishers-pack-books-1-2-devon-c-ford/

Attached: 51SxoXAe VL._AA300_.jpg (300x300, 28.81K)

shorter life span. perfect. sick of thinking i have to wait till im 90 to escape this plane.

building a life with people that are your equals

verse facing unemployment, worthless, meaningless existence. no hope for wealth. ill choose the after happening

this trump israel protests embassy seems promising

it's a story about a man and his dog. lol

Eat shit moshe.

>>>Zig Forums

it would be like a camping trip, with AR's and fireworks. We can all live in our neighbors house. Just need to police on board.

Wow nice thread

kys you lazy faggot

WW3 triggers the DoTR against (((them))). Any good goy when joins the draft for them deserves to die.

Lazy faggot?
not at all, we here at the southern poverty law center in conjunction with the ADL along with the United Nations Human Rights Council, and the NSA in combination with the CIA and the FBI combined with State and Local law enforcement take these threats of violence seriously.
What we are seeing here on social media is CONSPIRACY.

WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE NOW GUILTY OF IS, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT VIOLENT FELONIES AGAINST THE STATE

and we are watching you.

This.

You should watch me fuck your wife, manlet.

Nope

So you're diligently watching a room full of larps larping?
And one kid that hasn't figured out that with a shitbox car and some gas money he could get to some rural area where a local farmer might trade hard work for room&board?
Good use of federal resources there. Can't see why your country is in so much debt

decent larp, 6,000,000/10

Attached: richevans.jpg (1280x720, 84.51K)

forgot to add Homeland Security and the TSA
fuck me

Im gonna give you some advice about debt user.

If you're in a hole, first thing is stop digging

Stop getting into any more debt if at all possible

The funny thing about debt is that if you just pay the minimum payments it eventually goes away.

Now, for actual strategy.

Arange all of your debts from largest to smallest.
Then save up about $2000 so that if a small emergency comes along, you don't have to get into any more debt.
Now start paying as aggressively as possible towards the largest thing you can until it goes away, once thats payed off go to the second largest and so on. Mathematically this is cheapest way to pay all of it off.

However that requires discipline so you may want to take on some of the smaller things first if you can't handle that.

if you are working for wages it is nearly impossible to save $2,000 dollars. Anons must go into business for themselves, even if that means selling t-shirts at rock concert or at tourist attraction. Opening up a food deliver business is even more profitable than being a wage slave. Buy a chain saw and put out a shingle as a tree removal service, you'll make more money than working for wages, if your kiked up, find a more lucrative business. Never work for other is the point, always work for yourself. Even if you fold an llc the llc did the best it could. Debt and credit is for schmucks.

Keep watching the temp on the ovens.

Meme the dream you want to see user
nothing stops one from living as if ww3 was already happening

This user is right!

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
twas but a jest my good sir, Zig Forums is a board of peace!

The world wars never created a level playing field. There are always people who profit from war and you and I both know who those people are. In the end a war would only weaken whites further because it sure ain't the niggers or mudslimes who'll do the dying.

Fixed that for you.

No, fool, WW3 isn't going to be happening soon.
WW3 would mean the end to state run white genocide.
Whites living on their own would be forced to naturally make communities similar to how we saw it in the past, there would be no easy travel to transport immigrants, white countries would be forced to close borders and covet resources.

This is why WW3 won't happen for a while, the regiment of White Genocide in the West is a superior system for the jew.

you want the world to burn because YOU are useless…get a fucking grip m8.

YES. WW3 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

user. I know this isnt biz, but if you want to make stupid amounts of money, anyone, buy NBRI. Really, any canadian miner/ driller.

You have been warned.

The straits of Hormuz will close, the Queen will die, and America will annex Canada.

Attached: 20180407_131059.png (2000x2000, 1.05M)

Why in the fuck would we do that? I think we are quite filled up with enough poz thanks.

That would be profitable to international jewry so it might happen. Probably US would annex Mexico then as well.

Get your shit together today. For all you know WW3 won't happen until you are 40 years old and too old anyway. Hell, some people have been waiting for the economy to crash since 2008 and they could be millionaires if they left their money in the stock market.

Everyone can look at the economy and make predictions on where it will go. The only hard part is TIMING. The fed has kept this zombie economy alive for a decade when it shouldn't have, and instead of falling out, it's BOOMING.

All you need to do is keep prepping yourself. Work out, budget your money, invest in guns and ammo and silver/gold. Buy some land and get out of debt ASAP. Build a business, and employ your fellow whites.

I understand the yearning for some sort of major happening to shake shit up and shuffle all the pieces on the board.
For opportunity out of hopelessness.
To some there are no perceivable moves in certain societies to gain a significant improvement for ones life, you linger toward a much slower death and you can be clever enough to fully realize the dystopian Kafkaesque trap you're perpetually sinking in despite all the best efforts.
Everyday working toward nothing, feeling law and technology tightening its grip.
A fall removes most of those artificial advantages others are hoarding toward equal terms of survival, prunes the rest through weakness.
Removes a lot of the good of society with a lot of the bad.
A very hard reset.
Yes we could be among the weaker or less savy pruned, but it will be swift compared to the "polite" paradigm we're being slowly put down in.
On the optimistic other end is holding your own toward a prosperous simpler future, a bit of planning beforehand sets you to that path over others investing all resources on living in the assumption that this version of civilization is sustainable.
When it feels more like a controlled descent.
To some the end can be the beginning, you're already in a slow motion "friendly" version of sink or swim.
So the "fears" of losing the system are meaningless, they're already afraid with the sense of being frozen from lack of upward mobility, the rungs to the ladder are out of reach so why not roll the dice.

So yes those willing (and capable) of fighting to make their own future/fate might jump at the opportunity provided by devastation, they might prefer struggling in lawlessness over the hurdles structure/control create and are willing to forgo the positives for even a chance to set their own terms.