Hawaiian senator tweets support for Osama Bin Laden supporter

The Japanese-American senator from Hawaii, Mazie Hirono, tweeted support for Yuri Kochiyama, an anti-white feminist activist that supported Osama Bin Laden

twitter.com/maziehirono/status/996199602729766912

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama

This is treason. Trump or Trump Jr. needs to know about this, could have this senator removed.

Attached: mazie.png (706x1056, 376.07K)

Ermmm Osama Bin Laden was supported by all of America at one time.
izAGdoPxGcwnqBMMirPMxMWBetFUCncmibIpkHtXpOXXRVgnuzbJGGRJTjVKYwWc regards, anons who want fileposting through Tor enabled.

Let this be a lesson to all of you yellow fever faggots who think a mix between Jap and German somehow preserves the qualities of both races. It does not. You get hapas - people with mental problems.

Attached: every color has its place.png (640x640, 172.43K)

Uh huh, that's nice, reddit. Thank you for your stellar political commentary and slide.

exactly, the good genes are destroyed and all that's left is the weaknesses of both races

Oh most assuredly
White only. Misogyny is a crime against nature and natures' god

Why is it treason? What did Osama bin Laden do?

We are the Gods of nature.

Tim? He was a good agent. Either he died in ought one or he's still kickin around

Couldn't agree more heartily. I'm trying. Nope still agree

How quickly you forget.

Attached: kochiyama.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 67.68K)

Thank you for reminding why i don't use jewgle anymore. I indeed almost forgot.

test

Of course you shouldn't racemix.
However, that won't stop me from appreciating cute Japanese girls.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x1291 1.56 MB, 1.75M)

Try to control your edginess next time kiddo

Pretty sure this guy meant miscegenation.

Treason is not protected by Muh Free Speech. Try again next time.

Ask Dr. Michael Scheuer about Osama and stop thinking like a good goy

Yes, but this is no reason to shield the enemy. Regardless of the veracity of the claims against Osama, the opportunity exists to make gains in the political sphere.

Roast in hell, torfag.

Attached: That_Nice_Mr_Bin_Laden.jpg (2151x1606, 555.84K)

Can we get the fuck past this already? What is she, the third generation of survivor (of whatever, German or American internment, I don't give a fuck)? I swear to fucking god, there will be Jews on the Starship Enterprise kvetching about their great- great- great- great- great- grandmother being gassed 6 million times in a 200-meter-tall electric chair mounted to a rollercoaster track with a shaft of wood up her ass while she was only 3 years old. This Jewish lieutenant will be entitled to benefits and a special yellow star lapel pin.

For the record, my own grandfather died in France during the war and is buried in Belgium. My other grandfather came through and never talked about it. My parents and their siblings didn't give a shit. I cared more about the war stories of my old German neighbor, who spent years in slave labor in the Soviet Union before they let him out. I guess you could consider me a Holοcaust survivor in that sense. Where's my gibs?

there's nothing wrong with it

It will only stop when our society turns away from slave morality cult of victimhood (good and evil), and returns to traditionalist aristocratic values of good and bad. People claim victim status or inherited victim status, often falsely, because they benefit from in it how our society has been conditioned to view victimhood.

Japs are friends not breeding partners.

Praise Kek, may the volcano kill this cunt.

SEND EM OFF TO GUANTANAMO BAY

KEK

When will you yellow fever niggers learn your place and there's a reason the kikes keep working together with them?

So while a volcano is burning her constituents up, she's tweeting this shit? GREAT. That's game over for this dumb motherfucker.