Cheesecake Factory Employees Attack Black Man For Wearing MAGA Hat, Witnesses Say

On Mother's Day, employees at a Cheesecake Factory in Miami, Florida, verbally attacked and made threatening gestures toward a black man who dined with his girlfriend's family simply because he was wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat, according to multiple witnesses interviewed by The Daily Wire.

The Sunday incident allegedly began at the Cheesecake Factory located inside Dadeland Mall when 22-year-old Eugenior Joseph was seated while wearing his MAGA hat.

According to multiple witnesses and Joseph's own account, a woman who worked at the restaurant walked up to him and started pointing at his hat, signaling for the other employees to come over.

"Her finger was literally on top of his head, we were all looking at her like 'what is happening?'" one witness told The Daily Wire. "She was pointing at him, calling her other coworkers, telling them to look at this guy wearing a Make America Great Again hat."

At that point, approximately a dozen or so employees approached the table and began making comments about the hat, with some saying they wanted to punch Joseph in the face. Witnesses also allege that some of the employees also referred to him as a "n**ger" in their conversations among each other.

"So then all the employees started standing there, saying things out loud, like, 'I'm going to knock his head in so hard his hat's going to come off," the witness continued.

One of the employees gave Joseph intimidating looks, clenching his fists and making hand gestures that appeared to indicate that he was ready to engage in a fistfight.

"He got behind me and another coworker came by and they were staring at each other and he fist bumped him and then he started looking at me, balling his fists, smacking his fists, trying to scare me," Joseph told The Daily Wire.

Attached: eugenior_joseph.jpg (1842x1036, 54.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/30628/exclusive-cheesecake-factory-employees-attack-ryan-saavedra
twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/996373941353635841
vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another witness told The Daily Wire that the group of employees looked like a lynch mob and they couldn't stand to see a black man wearing a hat that showed support for the president.

Employees at the restaurant continued to mock and intimidate Joseph after he got up to use the restroom.

"I got up and went to the restroom, my girlfriend followed me, and as we were walking back, a group of [the employees] came out from the back and they just started clapping and yelling, and just screaming things at me," Joseph says.

Another witness verified the claims, saying that the employees in the kitchen were booing Joseph loudly as he walked by.

One of the witnesses said that the event was so traumatic and threatening that an elderly woman who was present had to take medication to calm herself down.

Multiple witnesses said that as the family exited the restaurant the manager followed them out and told them that some of the employees admitted to their actions and that one of the employees had been sent home.

As the family left the restaurant they ran into police that had been called to the scene who documented the incident in the police report but supposedly did not file any charges, according to multiple witnesses.

The Daily Wire contacted the Cheesecake Factory where the alleged incident took place and spoke to a manager who refused to answer any questions and instead recorded this reporter's contact information and had a public relations firm representing the Cheesecake Factory reach out to this reporter. When this reporter brought up the incident and asked whether or not he could confirm that it took place in the restaurant, the manager's tone became slightly hostile as he reiterated: "I'm going to have someone get in touch with you."

The Daily Wire viewed multiple video clips and photos that validate the claims made by the witnesses about the number of employees appearing to stand around the table. One of the photos showed one of the men described by the witnesses as being the one who made the threatening hand gestures, making the fist bump with another employee, which was described by at least three witnesses.

Another video reviewed by The Daily Wire showed a young girl crying at the table, afraid of the hostile environment created by The Cheesecake Factory employees.

Another video showed the family leaving the restaurant and speaking to multiple law enforcement officials who arrived on scene. The video shows Joseph in a state of disbelief over what had just unfolded as other witnesses were visibly angry over the way he had been treated.

Joseph says that he has not heard from anyone at The Cheesecake Factory about what he experienced inside their restaurant.

Despite being new to politics, Joseph says that he wears the hat because he thinks Trump "is a really good president," adding that he is disappointed that a black man can't wear a hat to support the president without being attacked.

dailywire.com/news/30628/exclusive-cheesecake-factory-employees-attack-ryan-saavedra

based

Baste.
honestly, who fucking cares.

"Think Cheescake Factory will close all their stores for a day of race sensitivity training for EVERY EMPLOYEE at a cost of $16 million like Starbucks? Using the left’s warped logic, the fact that he’s a @realDonaldTrump supporter negates his blackness." -David A. Clarke, Jr

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/996373941353635841

What's the problem?

Now that's fucking based

Yes, yes, I get it. The civcucks are all a tizzy that a baste black trumpennigger was ejected unceremoniously from a cheesecake shop, demonstrating for the 19th time this week that jew-brainwashed progressives are unscrupulous. He is a nigger. I don't care.

You can use this situation to your advantage, retard.

Cheesecake Factory is overpriced garbage for fat suburbanites.
Take momma to the rib shack and stop pretending you're not black.
It's like watching white girls trying to eat a plate of chicken and waffles.

Attached: tf.png (900x1000, 954.91K)

Fuck off, niggers.

Is that based Terry from the now defunked r/the donald. Looks like a based autistic magapede to me.

Whiter than you, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker.

Attached: 20180516_204010.jpg (4032x3024, 3.45M)

Checked
I don't. Let's get this shitshow on the road already

why don't you, walk into every business you do everyday, and loudly proclaim, DO YOU SUPPORT THE US PRESIDENT OR DO YOU NOT?????

and then stand there, proudly as an American and say you support the President.
Fuck these liberal corporate fucks at google, wlagreen walmart, starbucks, chipote, mcdonalds, burger king, ask them, call these fuckers out.

Are you loyal Americans or fucking traitors????

Ha
Nice
Thank you for keeping your nails trimmed properly. You are clearly white as fuck

Why on earth would anyone posting here be loyal to America?

Attached: cruzISRAEL-RALLY.jpg (560x373, 117.9K)

Nice SAMSUNG-SM-G930A excif data and sites you visit. I will remember you.

Attached: tv infowars.png (1621x407, 561.64K)

Learn to make a proper fucking OP, nigger.
then neck yourself

Whatever makes you happy, I guess.

Attached: [].gif (490x476, 3.52M)

You will never be white, moshe. The shekels slowing down so much you're resorting to chewing on your claws? Have a (last meal) on me.

Attached: One Shekel.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

sounds like bullshit

And what are you going to do with this information? Hmm Internet Tough Guy? You'll do nothing. Fuck off.

Glad that even leftists hate zionists, and niggers.

Jesus, lay down on the Coke, A. Merry Mutt

Attached: 0441de49d2b67bce0db5649662af65238cb9fa03.jpg (1024x666, 85.65K)

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

Attached: OY.png (640x300, 114.18K)

The amount of information you post on an imageboard about yourself eventually accumulates and turns into information that represent your identity.
If i'l see your shitty monitor again you will be instantly recognized. If i see you shilling those websites you will be instantly recognized, if i see you keeping excif data about your camera i will instantly recognize what other pictures you took with that camera that are saved on my computer.

You know nothing about opsec, you are newfag. Everything you say or post can be used against you.

Well it does give us insight into why you think that a nigger being jettisoned from Cheesecake Fagtory (most likely by a bunch of other niggers) is a bigger deal than it actually is. You're a newfag. You've stumbled in here recently from god knows where, and you've not spent the requisite time lurking to learn that few here give a damn about the plight of a chimp in a MAGA hat.

And all this matters to me why, exactly?

If i had bad intentions towards you i would not warn you. But your IQ surely is lacking for a white person.

I'd prefer he fucked off and kept to his own, which my initial post stated.
But keep flying that oldfag flag, it totally doesn't give away your roots in cuckchan.

He's posting from an East coast hive.

Yes, people can extract information from what I post online, I just don't care.
I'm sure the government and other shadowy entities already have a profile on me. they can eat a dick.
Again, I don't care.
Your naivete is showing.

kek. Enhance the reflection in the image. Check out the nose.

Attached: i am here.PNG (1021x634, 227.99K)

D&C kikes get the fuck off this board

Maybe if I took it facing directly into the screen you could.

My DNA is already on file you mongoloid.
Odds are all of yours are too.

2016, straya, there was a kebab who stabbed an australian for wearing an american shirt

hating trump is one thing, but you gotta wonder when they'll attack anyone wearing the american flag

Attached: ihsas khan australian terror attack american.png (500x500 80.99 KB, 31.29K)

Attached: TalmudChan.png (1115x971, 675.2K)

I am so conflicted right now

I know yours is, doctors keep good track of the clinically retarded.

This is considered an East-Coast hive now?

Attached: miami,fl.PNG (492x510, 49.57K)

Why do mexifats insist on posting self portraits and then pretending to be US Americans?

It's the only site I've seen that has in-depth discussions about the financial industry without being shilled to death by kikes and retards like you.

FUCK THIS FUCKING HEBE, ASK THE POLICE WHEN THEY SHOW UP, DO THEY SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR DO THEY NOT????

DO IT EVERYWHERE, SEE WHAT THE ANSWER IS

it's not suprising that Miami is full of spics considering the Spaniards controlled the area (which had many natives) for over 300 years

Attached: 20 antifascists beat up girl for spanish flag bracelet.png (960x658 63.91 KB, 105.68K)

AND THEN WHEN THEY DO ASK THEM, DO THEY SUPPORT JEWS IN ISRAEL???

Mestizos all have brain damage from shit genes, it's why a lot of them are communists.

What do you expect?
He unironically used the term opsec, when odds are he couldn't walk up one flight of stairs without falling out.

Attached: feelshug.jpg (474x437, 19.83K)

you fucking high?

Attached: horse slapper.png (654x641 7.01 MB, 548.34K)

I didn't say that you retard. Spaniards were the first Europeans there in the 1500s and I'm saying that they mixed with the natives there. Spaniards are not Spics. Spics are mongreized mestizos

Attached: Florida.PNG (1296x294, 97.24K)

No, you're right, it totally isn't.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-19-at-7.08.52-AM-800x430[1].png (800x430, 449.58K)

Dadeland is in Kendall, 1/4 of the population Non-Hispanic White it's the whitest part of Miami
t sofl

The Adams–Onís Treaty of 1819,[1] also known as the Transcontinental Treaty,[2] the Florida Purchase Treaty,[3] or the Florida Treaty,[4][5] was a treaty between the United States and Spain in 1819 that ceded Florida to the U.S. and defined the boundary between the U.S. and New Spain.

Attached: ohayo shot.png (860x960 144.34 KB, 86.21K)

forgot pic

Attached: Adams_onis_map.png (800x654, 226.16K)

We already have hatechan Zig Forums why help the cunts double dip? If you have sources bring it here, don't link to a fucking jew linking to another god damned site. Twats.

Attached: love is hate.jpg (1080x1421, 945.89K)

this sums up why no one should be surprised Florida has a very high Hispanic population. It was literally a colony of Spain.

Attached: what the fuck is this thing.png (645x748 92.79 KB, 303.49K)

it's fucking sad some retards had to learn that from infinitychan

spics didn't show up in Florida because the Spaniards were fucking them, at most they enslaved the natives that were there. The brown hoard you see today arrived within the past century.

literally has nothing to do with the convo, fuck off

yes many many Spics illegally came to Miami from Cuba on boats that is true

Checked, it's sad some retards had to learn that on hatechan.

spics are there because it's closest to the shithole they traveled from. Have you not heard of fucking Cuba?

kek

it's irrelevant because Spaniards aren't spics, now stick your head under a fucking drill press, it's the only way to clean out all that kike logic stuffed in there.

I EEZ EUROPEAN N SHEEET HOMES

And milk jugs. Don't forget the white supreme milk jugs tied together fleeing muh gomunism

It's relevant because you don't know that Cuba was a territory. It's relevant because the Floridian spics you keep talking about are Cubans.

May Jesus Christ have mercy on your nigger soul.

j/k niggers don't have sells, have fun in Hell

Ha
And the chris sacrament is ritual canibalism aka spirit cooking with a dead semite """""""deity"""""""
I'll pass on that grass every time

WE FROM SPAIN N SHEEEEEEET

Attached: In mexico.JPG (720x540, 75.99K)

Fun fact: Florida is lousy with cubans, puerto ricans, mexicans, niggers, and FUCKING JEWS.

AND DON'T FORGET SPIC JEWS

Spainards came to Mexico and colonized sooooo

Attached: Alexander_Hamilton_portrait_by_John_Trumbull_1806.jpg (960x540 155.84 KB, 98.16K)

Checked
SPEWS?
Sounds disgusting as fuck

the fuck are you rambling about? spics aren't EUROPEAN N SHEEET from Spain. They're native squats that migrated. Kill yourself pedro

Attached: Proud Spaniard Wants to Share Weda Genes.jpg (570x663, 98.55K)

Tree of life
Nuclear white family values
Dead Hebrew worship? Dude. Let go of the past and embrace Aryanism

vidmax.com/video/141315-Who-are-the-violent-ones-Compilation-shows-Donald-Trump-supporters-being-systematically-attacked-while-the-liberal-media-blames-them

Attached: 15m views.png (591x675 654.92 KB, 477.97K)

hey guys I'm just an user like you. I took my dad, well he's kinda old and we were going to see my mom at the nursing home, he wouldn't just sit in the car, and wanted a cup of coffee so he came into Starbucks when I told him to stay in the car because I left the a/c running for him, but when he ordered his coffee the barista failed to secure the cup and he ended up picking up and spilling i all over himself…… funny right? anyone knows how to do that, here is the problem, my dad worked, for 30 years, and busted his ass, and risked his life, and did a heck of a lot more than he will ever tell me, and as i cleaned off his pants, him being 77 years of age, he has this on his key chain.

These motherfuckers need to hang.

This is what it means to be an American today, some 19 yer old barista at Starbucks can turn your dads day into a pissy pants afternoon.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (2448x3264, 1.19M)

Or
JICS

Attached: Florida JICS.jpg (601x563, 96.38K)

Well yeah, hence the hive. You can't swing a dead nigger baby once around your head without hitting a kike.

only a shitskin whould split hairs on this level about other shit skins.
Go back to wherever you came from, just because Ponce de Leon may have raped one of your ancestors doesn't mean you're European.

You're old
Hope your dad is ok regardless
Also break into or (break) into the hq and download penis laptop for us. Do something white for once
Zig Forumsice

Wheeecs? Kek
Funny

Nah, we'll stick with the one that triggers the spew fucks the most. Nice try, David.

Has this photo been edited? Lololol

Attached: pd,190x190,macbook_air_13-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u4[1].jpg (210x230, 5.24K)

in ten years or twenty years you will be old too.

I do not know what the hell you are talking about. I do know corporate franchise culture today in America is poison. So I say, fuck these $10 or $15 dollar an hour fuckers, this is not occurring from the bottom up, but from the top down. Why don't you (((break into))) a business or an organization and commit a crime like your filthy (((jew))) handlers must have instructed you to do.

It not because of Spain sold Florida Miami, didn't exist until after it was bought. Miami used to be white but whites decided to move because Hurricane Andrew and the influx of spics and niggers. I remembered areas where it white and beautiful now it's a spic niggertown

You're a retired statie as per your pic
You have access. Get the wiener laptop. I want to peruse it
Yeah I'm in my early thirties so I'm prime. In ten or twenty I'll still be prime.
Get in there pal. Get something good for us