South side Chicongolese protest King Niggers library, fearing 'gentrification' and 'displacement'

Apparently getting shot, raped, or beaten is preferable to gentrification according to these south side Chicongo niggers.

Even King Nigger himself isn't enough to convince these dumb niggers otherwise, because God forbid anybody invest in their shithole and possibly raise property values.

abc7chicago.com/society/protesters-oppose-obama-center-plan-for-jackson-park/3486139/

chicagotribune.com/news/obamacenter/ct-met-obama-center-lawsuit-20180514-story.html

Attached: e807c140f2214e1095107510d3cc0bef.jpg (630x420 489.47 KB, 100.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eZuxR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Figured out the problem already.

They are also demanding gibs, because they think that the jobs that the library will offer will only go to white folks.

if you build this and we don't get gibs we riot

(Check)
If I recall, this "library" won't house any books.

…Then what does it house?

I actually lol at work.

What else?

Attached: King Obango and Emperor Michael.jpg (1200x800, 178.75K)

Then it's an art gallery, not a library.

Reminder about the "non-Western" structure we're talking about.

Attached: Kang_Library.jpg (1034x689, 181.61K)

That shit is going to destroyed by niggers in 10 seconds flat.

They're only opposing this because they hate Obama and they only hate him because "he ac white an sheet". Hopefully there's an entertaining clash.

Attached: bugsblackface1.jpg (450x339, 17.83K)

Lol. Just lol. This makes for a brighter day.

A basketball court
archive.is/eZuxR

Dindu literacy rate is still in the shitter, so they'll just give them Basketball and Rap magazines with mostly pictures in them.

He be a uncle tohm, otherwise he would have kicked yt out but we still bein oppressed!

Niggers and immigrants, stupid goyim.

Just not on paper is all…

It's a youth centre with a basketball court IIRC.

Blacks never cease to amaze me with their shameless kangery. They think literally anything that happens has to be used as a source of free money for black people until the end of time. Even if Kang Nigger's library hired 100% only black staff, they'd have the walls covered in graffiti and the grounds littered with used blunt wraps within the span of a year. It's telling that the "library" won't even have any books, but a basketball court instead, because everyone involved with the project knows that niggers have no interest in reading whatsoever.

They complain about lack of "investment in our community" and then simultaneously complain anytime anyone actually tries to do anything in "their community." Niggers are always ungrateful lazy fucks. 20,000 years in the future when Whites and East Asians have long since colonized far-off galaxies, niggers will still be here smoking crack and making rap songs about bling and bitches.

Attached: blackguy_vs_cops.jpg (564x377, 117.04K)

An illegitimate pedo-cult member shouldn't be getting a presidential library period.

Attached: NIGGER-HIGH-TECH[1].jpg (500x408, 118.72K)

Attached: nigga_o_1566073[1].jpg (720x515, 167.62K)

Attached: ej1m6hjm1dxy[1].jpg (748x986, 81.65K)

Attached: youre-a-nigger-harry.jpg (485x639, 54.5K)

That'll only happen if Jews are still around to push them into that, otherwise they'll just be shoving their heads up cow's asses like God intended.

I'd wish niggers would just go away and create their own state, I'd even pay for the initial moving costs. Though they know since the gibs would stop they'd be against such a separation.

Liberia.

Niggers are a joke and white taxpayers are the punchline. The only gibs they deserve is a one-way ticket back to their desolate shithole countries and if the don't accept that bullets are cheaper.

Attached: nigger bucket.jpg (720x711, 23.34K)

I'm glad I live in a neighborhood.

Communism: not even once.

I wonder what their reaction would be if they were informed that most jobs at libraries only go either to people with advanced degrees or volunteers (read: unpaid)…

If true, that's a shame; I was hoping to start a pool for how long it would take them to start tearing out pages to use as rolling papers.

Better yet: they should build an indoor laser-tag course but hand them real guns, instead.;^);^);^)

It's going to be a zoo.

Attached: michelle2.jpg (1020x1024, 65.84K)

Genuinely kek'd.

Attached: Ikoma-chan laughing.png (999x1429, 2.31M)

Heard that as well. Niggers still don't understand the long game.
1) Send niggers into any city.
2) Whites/people with cash bail
3) 20-30 years later kikes buy up all the property for pennies on the dollar while dipping in on the drug trade on the way down
4) Niggers BTFO and moved to the next city
5) Rinse and repeat.

Exactly why they didn't bolt the minute slavery ended. The level of stupidly required to hang around after being enslaved for hundreds of years is peak nig.

Forgot about looting and burning anything of value down any time muh feels are offended.

It wouldn't do much. They are notoriously terrible shots. A weekend or two ago there were I think 61 shootings in Shitcago and 5 fatalities. Giving them guns and ammo will never make a difference, on the rare occasions they even hit each other, it just means we pay their hospital bills. Drive through a black area and watch how many of them limp. Gun shot wound survivors.

Look at Liberia footage. They are awash in firepower. They still can't kill each other, it's just a big noisy waste. The only solution is to cut the gibs or taking care of them ourselves.

Graffiti is Celtic culture tbh.
What is Text Illumination.

lmao can it get any worse for barry boi?

kanye was right. the wishes of black people take a back seat to the whims of their democratic party masters.

Anyone have the shoop of this painting where Kang Nigger is peering out of the background with binoculars? I fucking lost my copy. As an early payment here's a great version of Melania's future portrait.

Attached: 627ef14070debdeb35f44ce0d2a98e92a68a1ade09388ba19b108835bef801e5.png (1440x1039, 1.77M)

They are trying so hard to shit on Kanye they are calling Trump, Kanye, in a white man's body.

Attached: ek2bj72byuf01[1].jpg (912x1343, 388.21K)

They don't fucking want to learn. They don't want to be members of a worthwhile society. They want free shit. 90% of niggers don't give a fuck about what's going on in the country, they just want you to give them something. Obabo's some mulatto faggot elitist. He's more separated from his baboonkin than I am. I know his people. He doesn't. They don't give a fuck if this lightskeen nigga puts his name on a library in Chicaqua. Give.

Attached: 9rCHFXY[1].gif (960x698 165.5 KB, 103.63K)

Attached: Blank _7277a977f21f4793703ab71909bad750.jpg (301x200, 18.52K)

Attached: Blank _05d055f2076c921f727251ece2c577e7.jpg (1000x1002, 135.62K)

Wait what, a library with a basketball court? What the hell.

Note; Library being sued;
Protect Our Parks Inc. accused organizers of an “institutional bait and switch” by initially advertising the center as the 44th president’s official library.

“In August 2016, the City and the Park District publically announced that the Obama Presidential Library, promised to include all of the former President’s official records, would be built in Jackson Park,” the lawsuit reads. “Then, in May 2017, after the Defendants’ public announcement that a true ‘Presidential Library’ would be built, the Obamas did an about face on their commitment to a Presidential Library.”
The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, also claims the transfer of public parklands to a private entity violates Park District Code.
“Defendants have chosen to deal with it in a classic Chicago political way, known as a short con shell game, a corrupt scheme to deceive and seemingly legitimize an illegal land grab, one that will endure for centuries to come, regardless of future changing public park needs and increasingly consequential environmental conditions,” the lawsuit reads.

wait it has a basketball court? thats not a joke? lol holy shit. maybe it wasnt enough, maybe if they threw in a fried chicken stand with free kool aid they would get on board lol

Oh, so it's a front for human trafficking, then.