Bus Load of Jews arrested for International Organ Trafficking

OY VEY
Spread this shit before it gets memory holed!
hooktube.com/watch?v=RjAUi_x6Nlo

Attached: Bus Load of Jews arrested for International Organ Trafficking.mp4 (480x360, 6.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2009/07/24/nyregion/24jersey.html
siteresources.worldbank.org/EXTSOCIALDEVELOPMENT/Resources/244362-1239390842422/6012763-1239905793229/Human_Trafficking.pdf
richardsilverstein.com/2008/02/29/orthodox-seattle-rabbi-kills-pedestrian-serves-no-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumperino

For whatever reason could that be, I wonder? Nice webm OP.

Can't wait for the kvetching.
Post it as you find it.

They are getting exposed again. This is a small victory but we can't get soft we must be more aggressive if we keep this up we will push them into a corner and this will make it easier to dispose of them as they will make more mistakes.
Abusing a jew's ego is the best way to expose a jew for the rat they truly are.

oh gawd that vid…so many jews in handcuffs…it made my day a little better op, thank you. OP forgot to mention the paying off of politicians, bank fraud, hiding payments in Jewish owned charities, etc., also part of this story.

Wherever there are kikes, there is human and organ trafficking. Pissrael is the world's largest criminal safehouse.

The video is copyright 2009, and was uploaded in 2014. Is there more recent information on this? I'd dig myself, but I've already got one foot in the grave.

This is from 2009 OP tried to make it sound like yesterday.
OP is a nigger faggot once again
Reported
nytimes.com/2009/07/24/nyregion/24jersey.html
inb4 called a jew for pointing this out why dont you report on the fall out from the event like who is now serving time and who got acquitted

It's about time. These criminal rats do sick shit like this all the time.

Attached: israeli colombian cp.png (3457x2990 738 KB, 3.21M)

So race? kek

bump

Koh Samui? Oh shit, that's where Soros was on vacation in February

drain the blood
eat the meat
sell the organs

#justjewishthings

Oy vey! Der on to vs!

They harvest their own, just think what they do to the goyim.

Attached: circumcision.jpg (600x400 48.1 KB, 44.23K)

Catholics and kikes

BESTIES FOR THE RESTIES

Attached: ber-rab.gif (290x250, 57.03K)

MUH BLOOD LIBEL

It's not libel (false accusation).

If that's an official unit of measurement, shouldn't it be
a boxcar of jews?

Attached: all night.png (330x276, 110.2K)

Attached: 4c6e4776a68280ebeecc2eef2b3948c8.jpg (800x600, 254.66K)

Maybe where he got a new dose of blood

Remember, Israel spends 1 full percent of its GDP on human blood imports alone.
Imagine all the blood rituals they perform with it.

(((coincidence)))

What?

Been saying it for fucking years.
HADASSAH
This is the organization that gives these kikes the means to do this discretely.

Attached: Hadassah_logo.png (250x122, 23.26K)

I'm not saying it's not true but I'm gonna need sauce for that.

Attached: 【東方】Cirno.webm (1280x720, 560.1K)

bumping 'cause the kikes are already sliding this

these

should be above this

I'll just leave this here:
siteresources.worldbank.org/EXTSOCIALDEVELOPMENT/Resources/244362-1239390842422/6012763-1239905793229/Human_Trafficking.pdf

(((World Bank))) has been "interested" in human trafficking for decades. Obvious conclusion is obvious.

Makes me sick tbqh fam.

Great find, but this is from 2009…..

So is this old news or not? If its old, I don't mind filling a memory hole. Might as well dig and see where the Jews who got arrested are now, and where they may be continuing to kill and harvest humans for parts.

Ash bucket

This needs a bump. Every single time the international slave trade or organ market comes up you can bet it's a bunch of jews. They really do see us as animals.

I remember reading a few years ago about a rabbi that ran over a kid and wouldn't even get off his cell phone. He was a 'important to the community' so they didn't even put him in prison. Can't archive here but:
richardsilverstein.com/2008/02/29/orthodox-seattle-rabbi-kills-pedestrian-serves-no-time/

Guys i think you should prepare of getting your weapons ready, this shit went too far.

Attached: Harry Potter and the final solution.png (405x589, 272.64K)

Oy vey!