Chinese islamic reeducation camps

Forced to drink booze and eat pork as punishment. Forced to renounce Religion of Cuck™.

d ailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-5738531/Thank-Party-China-tries-brainwash-Muslims-camps.html?ito=social-facebook

Attached: 15266526152071359306770.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill all chinese and muslims

HOLY SHIT GUYS! THIS IS A SYSTEM LEVEL EVENT! THIS IS A NUCLEAR REDPILL THE SIZE OF WIKILEAKS! COMMIES VERSUS MUZZIES VS CHINKS! THIS IS PURRFECT!

Why is China so based about Religion of Cuck™ and Falun Gong but are still commies?

I don't know what you were intending to do or come across as, but your entire post just made me think you were stupid.
gg retard

this guy is right

I try to act retarded once in a while to test what gets more (you)'s/hype/momentum in a thread. Thanks for adding to my dataset faggot.

It sucks to be a non han chinese absorbed by China, they'll demographically replace you in your own ancestral homeland so they can explore the resources and the millions of han invaders will serve to justify a intervention in your territory.

Modern China is basically communist in name only. I wonder what that Maoist Rebel leaf thinks of China going after his precious sandniggers.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9.98K)

Ill repeat what I said in the other 5 threads on this topic:

Muslims are taught from childhood that pork tastes really bad and makes you sick.
If you force them to eat it, they will realizae that it actually tastes really nice and doesnt make you sick. Then they will start to wonder what other teachings of Religion of Cuck™ are lies and the whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

Its a great way to deprogram people.

yellow ethnostate ftw!

forced feeding deprogramming camps are the solution for every fuhrer!

finest model of based yellow nationalism
*aspiration meme graphic needed*

DAILY REMINDER THAT CHINEESE ARE WORSE THAN JEWS AND MUSLIMS COMBINED

Attached: china-659545.jpg (590x350, 30.9K)

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET COMMUNIST SATANISTS INTO POWER
COMMUNISM KILLS

Attached: e6b8a9e5b79ee58d81e5ad97e69eb6_.jpg (620x349 52.62 KB, 20.81K)

I wonder what chinks would be if the nationalists won the civil war instead of commies.

At this point China is the closest thing to ethnostate there is.

While funny, it's a rather slow and often futile way of reeducating people.

Kill all Muslim men of fighting age (14+), destroy all Muslim texts, reeducate only the women and children.

The alt-lite is going to cheer China for this, because Israel brainwashed them into being anti-Muslim; but this is not a good thing. If they are willing to commit all these atrocities to others then know that the jews will do ten times worse to you.

Why keep their demon genes around? Have you learned nothing?

Total genocide doesn't seem feasible.

Found the MIDF shill.

The ethnocentric China have more to do in keeping a stabilized country than the shear love of their han counterparts.
A han China = easier to control, so replacing the populations of Tibet or Xinjiang means that the chinese central government can have a better control of sedicious movements by the native population.
Chinks will do everything to exert maximum control because they fear that they might revolt and cause civil wars, it happened a lot of times in the past.

No is right. (((Marxism and Communism))) are our mortal enemy. They represent more or less the anti-thesis to Nat Soc.

For you.

Attached: bane.jpg (494x411, 123.38K)

monitor-tanned shutins discussing whether they should genocide
when cant keep their closets organized

Shitskin diarrhea DNA kike spergling lamenting his own loss of power when he can't keep his goyim organized :^)

thank you for adding to my dataset

Hey I coined that meme not long ago faggot ;)

Go diddle a kid somewhere else loser parasite.

Dismantling crypto jew structures is a bad thing?

Attached: Bible_warning.jpg (700x836, 71.91K)

fuck of schlomo

OP didn't archive.
No one asked for archive.
THIS THREAD IS FULL OF SHILLS; AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Attached: THIS THREAD IS UNCLEAN.webm (640x360, 307.39K)

< How is this a bad thing?
Yeah, bro, just give the Jews what they want. That's surely the way to fight Judaism.

Attached: vey.png (259x194, 6.23K)

Christianity was never a real part of china. The last time the Chinese took it seriously, some guy claimed Jesus was his brother and millions died in the Taiping rebellion. Doesn't it make sense for China to keep out foreign influences.

It would not be very different. Read Ways that are Dark: The Truth about China, written by an American proto-Zig Forumsack who worked in China in the 30s.

The KMT definitely made a valiant effort at helping the country succeed, but it seems to me that KMT leaders were the cream of the crop amongst a sea of brainless ant people. It makes sense that when KMT and Chinese elites escaped to Taiwan, they kept Taiwan a pretty nice place versus the hellworld that the mainland is.

get a load of this idiot

Attached: IMG_2970.JPG (600x399, 54.77K)

Take your autistic christian screeching to your containment board Zig Forums

There is no reason for us to care if the Chinese are Christian or not.

Though they certainly don't have a problem with half-following the Jew, Karl Marx.

Attached: 852110851_10605486740507710961.jpg (2536x1740, 278.34K)

More that they've worked to eliminate the multiple distinct asian cultures in the area and craft an artificial homogeneity. Its not any different than the jew's designs on the west, forced miscegenation and a destruction of tradition, you just can't notice because chinks all look the same, we have no exposure to their cultures, and they worked a lot faster and less subtly.

>d ailymail.co.uk/news/china/article-5738531/Thank-Party-China-tries-brainwash-Muslims-camps.html
remove your referral faggot

His own rules say that he has to check his privilege and shut the fuck up. He can't denounce China because glorious communism, and he can't say China is raycis because China isn't White, and calling non-Whites raycis is raycis in and of itself. Self-imposed mental paralysis.

The problem here isn't that mudslimes are being abused. The problem is that COMMIES are brainwashing them to be COMMIES. They want to do the same fucking thing to us, and are already using light versions of these methods in american universities.

Attached: d6ab746861ecf6b39558e23526baa573fe972f260df5744cbfb686aca20f3a37.png (800x1088, 238.37K)

the link was broken, moron

Neither was Marxism.

That's it, I'm moving to China and pretending to be a muslim. I still feel a little bit of faith. Better give me another slab of bacon!

Just because some mudshit land grabbers claimed the land by force once doesn't mean they could own it forever, the land should belong to those who could defend it.

I wouldn't trust Chinese bacon even if I was paid to eat it.

Attached: article-2543294-1AD8C51F00000578-45_634x448.jpg (634x448, 124.36K)

Actually, Chinese people have for thousands of years been collectivist, just like kikes. Just like (((Karl Marx))).

That's a rather interesting set of dubs you've got there.

You're not entirely wrong user, however by your logic, Germany should be subject to the kikes and accept their ethnic destruction because they lost the war to their major golems.