Gunman at Trump Doral Golf Club in Florida Is Shot by the Police

Fucking Gunman at Trump Doral Golf Club in Florida Is Shot by the Police

more…..
nytimes.com/2018/05/18/us/trump-golf-course-shooting.html
archive.is/pQkmR

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x632, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-live-anti-trump-gunman-shot-at-trump-golf-course/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 097b293c3d2c37325eccdadf2865d2ffb8d8d0e911dcf48a9c9c0afe1aa35a10 (1).jpg (494x715, 46.79K)

Alex Jones Sauce
infowars.com/watch-live-anti-trump-gunman-shot-at-trump-golf-course/

meh

wasting dubs

do it

Lel

Attached: CNNiggers made me do it!.jpg (1024x908, 75.24K)

Yeah, I agree with you on this one. He looks like a quadroon or something.

omg so many f bombs le ebin maymay roflmaooooooooooo

Thanks for news OP but citing New York Times is probably why you just missed out on trips. Heed Kek's gentle guidance.

(checked + polite sage for 2x post)
Triggered!

I'm banned, someone tweet remind him of this.
What a cohencidence

need to see earlobes

Can we at least get people to hold him and CNN morally responsible for putting a gunsight on that photo?

>He had a girlfriend who was out of the country during the attack, sources told the Miami Herald.

Strange.

Speaking of sub-human animals. This happened yesterday in our glorious rainbow nation.

This is how the blackmailing is done, the loonies will keep trying to shoot you until you do what we want.

They all pretend to be Italians or "Argentinians". This is fucking hilarious. Sorry for shitposting but it's quite funny. Also, not strange if he'd be anti-israel, all our moslems are coloureds here, and they're inter-twined. Fuck, I just re-read your post… Lol! Italian, a fucking joke m8. Trust me, they're aaaallll "italians" when they go overseas. When they're down here it's gatiep en meraai en tsek poes this and that. Like how die antwoord wished they could be like in real life.

Apparently only school shooting hoaxes that promote bullshit get stickied.

OP here. The damn thing isn't stickied because it's just not as popular as a school shooting. Everyone was talking about the school shooting. When someone brought it up, I asked them if they heard about the active shooter at one of President Trump's resorts. They would say no, and at that point I start redpilling….

Allow me to be cynical, but couldn't this just be a fabrication, in controled oposittion style, so we support El Trumpinho? Talking from ignorance and sage for lack of details

Completely fucking retarded*