What the fuck

What in the fuck did I just find? I was looking for the spelling of the word "redefine" and instead I run into this:
A 15 year old ahmed organizes an international community which is basically tumblr with it's own website? With press releases? Bullshit.
redefy.org/the-team/

Attached: Capture.PNG (990x700, 171.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC9Q5P9fZynRhH9iSiCMIdpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Um, actually I'm pretty sure they do.

yep

Every week there's something even more ridiculous being spouted by these mentally ill subhumans.

Attached: d2e0f6a08731096eb908e1f5a5a509e399e0919411c53991f8569eed1ce7cc35.jpg (840x1129, 69.1K)

Their twitter is seriously needs to be raided though.

Attached: 8f870f5247570bfc9b6d2c03bafeadde5cc09ad695bed09cb3c0bbefb6d37ffc.jpg (1280x720, 74.55K)

Another dime store leftist group thinking that they're going to #resist Blumpf and the revolution will happen the day after impeachment. These people are the killjoys of Western life.

youtube.com/channel/UC9Q5P9fZynRhH9iSiCMIdpQ

Attached: re_defy_-_YouTube.png (1199x838, 1.08M)

It makes my job, and probably others, easier when redpilling people. Never stop your enemy from making a mistake. To give a better explanation for the intrepid and enterprising redpiller reading this thread:

Most normalfags while clueless are still not accepting of the left's insanity. They compromise and agree on the sophist-worded language the (((left))) uses to further their control, but never on the realistic effects of it. Without reading the drivel leftists spew, it no doubt relies on some connection to what the left promotes. This is how you can push normalfags away from the left.

Determine if the normalfag is buried in the left, if not then proceed. If so, determine if they're worth saving. If they have no stake in the left, then your job is as easy as showing them an article like the one above and then letting their mind spin its wheels. The more examples the better. You can have them reject as many lefty ideas in just one life-changing discussion if you're prepared enough. Don't be so hasty as to let them sort things out if you know you will see them again.

On that note we could use some introductory leftist insanity threads. I look forward to the butthurt leftist still lurking Zig Forums to show up and shit things up. Is there really any wonder why those are an easy access to the redpill? Once you have a normalfag hooked on how insane the left is, they start to wonder what the (((source))) of the insanity is.

Babies and dogs both hate nogs.

It's such a lie that children aren't "racist" or "transphobic". There is no reason to like niggers or faggots unless it has been drilled into you. Kids don't like anything different, and they point it out.I always hear this and its overtly fucking dumb. Were that the case there wouldn't be all of this effort to brainwash people.

I don't know how many people here were bluepilled before Zig Forums or some other event but I have always felt this way. I didn't understand why people acted like black people were people, when I first heard of jews I wondered why they weren't just normal like everyone else and noted they could be mean. Then I realized that everyone was always talking about how every actor and director was jewish and how jews were so great. I knew a natsoc dude who was a couple of years older than me when I was like 14-15 and he showed me stormfront, I read it a little bit and was like "yeah I agree with all of this okay I'm not alone".

I didn't stay on stormfront or browse Zig Forums until like 2011 but I knew I was a ebul nahtzee when I was 15 years old.

I used to be bluepilled and my father hated it, didn't like me defending niggers as just human beings with a bad rep. I used to try and accept homos, but it always turned my stomach when I saw them kiss, even more so now after finding out just how twisted the fetish becomes.

I love those stumble upon redpills.

Attached: 1494486009688.jpg (531x652, 82.97K)

I had that bluepill complex of "hey, don't call them niggers, theyre people too. It's only skin deep", while simultaneously avoiding niggers in pretty much every situation I could.

I'm up for it

blocked out my username (for obvious reasons), created a salt mine the other day by poking holes in the philosophies of Egoists

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.05.10-14-04-23.jpg (577x748, 118.59K)

Attached: 76tyuj.png (1909x981, 2.2M)

JOIN OUR ANNOYING GROUP, GOYIM!

Attached: agitating.PNG (921x663, 426.41K)

>Once you have a normalfag hooked on how insane the left is, they start to wonder what the (((source))) of the insanity is.

That's the golden path.

Believe it or not, english isn't my first language and brain farts are a serious disease like right here, took me a couple of tries before I figured out how to spell disease

Attached: 882324scr4.jpg.jpg (720x544, 74.29K)

Attached: everyone should join.PNG (636x724 108.61 KB, 143.32K)

oh this is gold

Attached: average imageboard poster.png (1153x660, 772.23K)

I love how the bio says they're committed to "defying stereotypes" then everything they post is a prime example of stereotypical behavior and opinion. The complete lack of self-awareness is stunning.

Who fucking cares? Some kid made a blog. He's the next j00t

I never called them niggers because any point I ever made about them while using that word would fall upon deaf ears to a bluepilled person. Once they hear you say it, they disregard everything else you've said because you're racist.

Same here, but I did spend a long time explaining to friends how it was the jews in great detail years ago, it passed through without objection or much response. It was never brought up either again when all of these formerly apathetic dipshits became radicalized berniebros against muh Drumpf.

I just don't speak to leftist anymore really. It's not worth the effort.

Don't give up. Obviously no leftist is going to go full 14/88 after hearing your argument, but you can sow the seeds of doubt in their unconscious minds. Pic related- even though it's offline, the same principle is in effect.

Attached: psyops.JPG (1490x481, 111.63K)

No I was a degenerate hippie and the people I knew were full blown pieces of shit who's true colors were finally revealed. I'm married and do not need that bullshit or (((social media))) or any of it anymore. I just want to have a family in peace.

LGBTQuite Fucking Retarded.

Have at least five white children, user

No you didn't.
What you actually did was inform everyone on an anonymous Nepalese stone carving forum of a public conversation and highlight yourself by omission.
learn OPSEC
t. tech

Recognize this? Learn OPSEC, because you sure as fuck need it bro!

Attached: selfdoxxer.png (66x98, 7.19K)

School I went too was 95% white. It only took one bus of niggers from the other side of the tracks for "diversity day" to let me know they should be avoided at all cost.

looks like a real threat, they are not even shadow banned and can't get any views.

MODS MODS MODS

reported for underage

Underage is only banned on 4cuck you old sack of shit.

SecOPs grading: 9/10.
Lol at your username.
Karl Hitler, indeed

Don't care about your blog.

That is why they are here advertising.

kek

Attached: Dctom9SWkAI2zUq[1].jpg (500x428, 35.95K)

There's no point you tech-illiterate boomer.
Tweet contents ARE indexed.

I was too late, jejejej, sorry you self-dox'd.
Reminder: Doxx and Doxxx are reddit terminologies.

Epic self-doxxing, bruh! ;)

NPCs, not even once. If I write 2+2=4 on a board and write "NIGGER" underneath it, does it magically and retroactively make facts not true?

The PC mind thinks so, and it's bearers must be exterminated.

Very true. Immediately as a child I knew we were not the same. I actually was not aware that anyone would have a problem with that until I was older.