Muslims to Untie against Israel

aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/erdogan-calls-muslim-countries-unite-confront-israel-180518185258629.html

So I found this little gem just before I go to bed.
maybe this is why the kikes are freaking out and all those school (((shooting happen today))). As much I hate turkroaches, it would be awesome to see them come after Pissrael

Also.
US PART OF THE PROBLEM

Attached: 45665165.jpg (211x255, 15.79K)

UNTIE!!

Attached: e3c1e0c9b64643b28f5ea0cd67ca647b22.png (129x104, 11.86K)

how much they paying you? probably better then me, also thanks for the bump

Pay?..I've been paying them for the privilege

(((Saudi Arabia))), the other Israel, knows what this means.

I'm sure if the muslims try anything on israel , SA will try to sabotage it.

Those are some based bants. I wish Christians could unite for something other than helping niggers and jews.

Attached: Jew Tangled Web of Lies.png (586x315, 80.31K)

200 million Muslim Arabs vs 8.5 million Israeli Jews

Is their a list of countries?

They might, but like kikes will put beys on both and betray the loser while having always, from day -1 been an ally of the winner though also do keep in mind one of the saudi princes does want to clean the house of saud, which hopefully means any kike saudis get gassed.

It will be neat to see. Welp, that clenches it, we are near the crusades events again, make sure to wear your helmet and purge anyone who bears the number of the beast.

I don't hold my breath but if the muslim countries somehow do annihilate the jews in Israel, that would just leave the kikes in white countries. They would not have anywhere to run. This could be a good thing or bad thing.

The best case scenario is that somehow this leads to open season on jews. Something else has to happen for that to be the aftermath. The bilderberg jews would try to impose some kind of obligation for white countries to protect the jews.

The worst case scenario would be the above mentioned sentence. Ideally we need for jews to mass emigrate to Israel as a honeypot. If that would occur first then the ensuing rat fight would be a favor.

If we can somehow trigger a mass amount of jewish emigration that you sometimes hear happening because of muslims in europe bothering jews but on a larger scale, this would be so sweet a welcome change.

every dead jew is still a good jew. the kikes in israel are sabotaging us just like the ones in our home countries.

I like kebab. So erdogan if you actually get the countries to untie against pissrael then we will slaughter you less severely than we would otherwise.

Shit like this is incredibly tiresome because sandniggers getting assmad at Pissrael rarely materializes into action, but if King Turkroach actually does something then I'll tip my hat to him and pencil him in for being gassed last.

God I wish i could remember this vid of a kid he was fat and he had a three prophetic dreams predicting future events ( some of them even came true ), one thing he predicted was that israel is invaded by almost every muslims country due to fact they cause political riff raff in these country's. I don't know how legit it is but again he pretty accurate.

this is the pic that was used in the article

Attached: 4cdd790cb8bc470194b645de40667d3b_18.jpg (800x450, 50.29K)

Hopefully it turns out better then the last time they tried to gang up on zion.

The T*rks aren't as incompetent at war as the Arabs have traditionally been.

Why is Turkey still in NATO? They are aligned with Iran and Russia now.

Also, erdogan is one of the easiest people to troll. I'm surprised this tactic isn't used more regularly against him. I think they could make him lash out in all sorts of insane ways and lose the credibility of even the religious wackos.

Back in the ottoman days, turks would kidnap white slav kids from the balkans to fight against their brethen as jenissaries, even in administrative positions, the turks preferred to train and hire these kids instead of turks.

Friendly reminder that Richard the Lionheart and Saladin became friends and partied together after the Crusades… while the jews stayed ass-blasted at both for a thousand years. Erdogan may be a self-interested rat, but if he keeps up this anti-Israel policy much longer then he'll be forced into the Russo-Shia bloc.

What's the best weapon to use against an enemy?
Another enemy.

I do wish they would get on with it though. Hezbollah supposedly has 150k missiles ready. They just need to push the fucking button and shower the kikes in missile bukkake.

Fuck that let them burn Israel to the ground and then kill them before they recover from their losses.

Yeah I bet they do too bad they are working with the kikes in the first place. If they aren't I don't know what the fuck they are waiting for.

Digits confirm this is a great plan.

Attached: 74a3e0671b090bb2927786c9c2c835032f6bc67f5a3104bb06e11887f05255a5.png (302x167 321.48 KB, 20.2K)

Fake news. Hezbollah and Israel regularly attack each other. Are you confusing them with Zionist-Saudi Arabia?

Learn to archive, shitskin.

Funny how they only manage to kill the muzziez and arabs in the (((attacks))) and rarely a jew.

oY GEVALT!1!!11

and yet nothing has happened for decades