THE FIRE SPREADS

Alright, coming clean first off. Phone posting, so fuck me for being a faggot when I inevitably misspell, or redditpost. Shit is tiny on this screen, and I need to get this out to you all. That aside…

MASSIVE MORALE BOOST INBOUND

Today while I was working, I received a phamplet from an older woman, sweetest old lady you could ever meet. I mean, it's the ' Would you like a slice of my Apple pie fresh from the oven ' tier of grandmother material old woman. Now, I thought the phamplet was going to be some church type of thing.

OH FUCKIN LORDIE, HOW MISTAKEN I WAS, AND MY SIDES WENT INTO ORBIT WHEN I TOOK A LOOK AS MY SHIFT ENDED JUST NOW.

== SWEET OLD GRANDMOTHERS DROPPING RED PILLS FELLAS. LOVE IT. =

Morale of the story here fellas. A sweet old lady has learned the truth, and has begun distribution. God knows how many more are doing the same.

Attached: 15267029993451955153232.jpg (2448x3264 2.5 MB, 1.73M)

fucking boomers. even if q is legit, how does this help.

It gets people thinking. Connections start being made. This brilliant grandmother isn't even spoon feeding them with this, she's making them THINK. Even if only one out of every ten go the extra mile to do the research, it will bring them to the conclusion, and name the Jew.

Its god damn brill.

How can people who are dumb enough to believe the Q LARP function in society? It surely takes more brain cells to tie your shoes than it does to see through this shitty David Wilcock/Drake ripoff.

Hi Schlomo. Nice to see you too.

Do you even know where you are?

I know where I am

People are desperate for hope, so they will believe anything, even when it's super unlikely to be true.

I could stand the "dems are the real racists", but Q is a government-tier LARP that doesn't name the jews.

Attached: titpost.jpg (713x918, 87.53K)

Meh. We're doomed.

The answer to 2018 is Anders Breivik. He was a prophet. He showed us a powerful way to resist. Better to die a warrior than be slowly smothered by Marxists.

Please go then, show us how it's done.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (450x450, 27.96K)

None of the QLarp people I have ever interacted with are capable of thinking.

Every last one of them is a zio cuck. Maybe some out there will figure it out, but for the most part it's "don't worry, just sit back and let Q and Trump fix things".
The sad thing is that things have become so utterly hopeless people are looking for anything to hope for. It's just blatantly manipulating people's desperation, only so they can be disappointed again.

I will.

No don't faggot. Nobody needs bunch of random white deaths.

What a complete and utter crock of shit this q meme is.

Hopefully you'll be smarter than Brevik and go after the kike handlers, not the mentally-broken foot soldiers.

Attached: qt crusade.jpg (599x800, 56.91K)

The immediate problem I see with that pamphlet is that it leaves the reader in a position where they're now asking the questions but it's implying only Q can provide suitable answers. Note the usage of "have faith" and "trust the mission". The real goal of such a format is to hook people into seeking Q for salvation instead of actually thinking for themselves while under the illusion it's the latter. Frankly the whole thing is serving as a containment field away from true redpilling, fueling wild goose chases based on the creativity of its followers.

The real question is, what makes this Q stuff so appealing to boomers?

Also, what's the most ridiculous thing we could larp as for the younger generations? I want to say a blue eyed teacher Atlantian techo-wizard that has come from the past to see the glorious future, and is horribly disappointed that the genetically engineered apemen and space vampires have taken over after the relativistic magic missile war.

Attached: 1366715143445.jpg (1024x768, 124.07K)

Based grandma tbh.

The qpill is a lot easier to swallow, simple as that. That generation sees a swastika and they shut down.

A trend in boomers seems to be they always think someone will save the day. Some sort of messiah will come.

I like your idea but we don't need to larp anything. Just provide good aesthetics and it should convince young people.

Intrigue would be my best bet. They're seeing a horrifying change of society. They want to seek someone who attempts to demystify it easily for them and make them feel like they're onto something important.

I used to be skeptical of the Q boards as well until I looked into the 'proofs' as they call them. Basically they are hints that DJT leaves for the boards to prove the connection between Q and himself.
Pic related is a sample. There are more.
The Q boards are interesting enough to warrant at least a bit of your time, just to keep tabs.
Saged to keep the shills away.

Attached: af2d564059da64edabc7ef786ee50ca7e31cc8e770660b52ab2cbec55d6422cd.png (1080x1080, 293.57K)

Last one I'll post. Not meaning to shill for Q, just want anons to know it's worth keeping tabs on.

Attached: DdK_rMEUQAA687c.jpg (1105x975, 149.02K)

Post the one where he took credit for the Rothschilds selling a property that was announced days before his unrelated "Black Forest" posts.

Not familiar with that one.

Nobody ever became a mathematician from playing fucking sudoku, and nobody ever became a brilliant writer from filling out crossword puzzles.

Q-Larp is a mind-killing spoon-feeding disinfo psy-op.

It means fuck-all without archives.

(checked)

It's actually from a shelved short story, I'm not super happy with it at the moment though since it feels like a romantic comedy that requires too much knowledge to really understand, but I like the concept of ancient time travelers from the past into modern times for social commentaries since it drops the cycles of history and edited history pills.
If you take the primary source pill and start scrutinizing history, then the holocaust and nigger slavery narratives fall apart. It's how I got a lot of people to come around; people accept the holocaust because they trust (((academics))) and if you undermine that authority with fun stuff, it all comes crumbling down eventually or with just a slight push.

"Q" is legit in the sense that it is a Trump administration sanctioned psychological operation being used against the American public in order to dump all of the crimes of judeo-America onto non-existent "Nazis from the EU" and White people.

Postwar American society is centrally structured around hating White people and "European Nazis".

No. It's intellectual masturbation that goes in circles forever and never finds a practical solution. So what if every one in ten miraculously go all the way? The other nine will drown out the one with their autism.
Reported for Q LARP.

Found it myself. It's covered in artifacts from twatter, but you can still make out the important part.

On February 5 the LARPer said "FIRE sale days after post", referring to a post from the 27th of January. The problem is that the article from February 3 cites "Mansion Global", which links to an Austrian news source from January 26, the day before the "Black Forest" post. Somebody with the highest security clearance – or even a competent researcher – wouldn't make that mistake. It's a LARP, and a shitty one at that.

Attached: DVUpk-9WsAABnGJ.jpg large.jpg (2048x1217, 485.3K)

Yep, it's a for real LARP now. I guess it gives the old people something to do other than watch MSNBC with the volume on full blast, at least.

Yes that is an interesting find.
There are ways to explain it away, depending on which side you choose to believe.
For now my favorite theory is this one:
Q has said that Israel is being 'saved for last' and he keeps talking about Owls which in the middle ages used to be used as a way to refer to Jews, basically the merchant.jpg's of the time, but I'm still only viewing things from a distance until I see something worth getting excited about.

We need to start making videogames. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this.

This.

No, fuck you for being a Q-tard. This Q shit is Alex Jones gatekeeper times 9000.

Because it's baby-tier redpilling, if you can even call it that. Boomers love the illuminati meme for example but won't dare to call out the jews and their tricks.

How odd then that Futurama, a show written by a Cohen, portrays a far future New York infested with owls that behave like rats.

Attached: futurama owls.png (590x329, 220.31K)

Rebel media bullshit.
This is just a variation on the theme of "OMGZ GUISE, I WENT TO UNI TODAY AND FOUND THESE BASED STICKERS, WHICH OF YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS DID THIS? XD"

Breivik was a hoax. The bombing is proven a hoax by Olle Dammegard, and the Utoya island shooting is just another example of "no evidence apart from these grainy photographs" of a supposed incident taking place on a remote staging area with no public access.
Guaranteed secrecy.
tl;dr Breivik was a defilement op.

But there is literally nothing wrong with mowing down leftists.

Crusaders going to retake the Holy lands were not convinced to do so neither because of "wealth and looting" nor because of "the urgency of the matter". The rhetoric used by priests was to convince the people that they were sinners damned to eternal torture, and that by going to the Holy crusades they would wash away their sins.
Propaganda works in mysterious ways, and many people would rather believe some "prophet" appeared and redpilled them, rather than some Korean basketweaving cult forum did.

Attached: eea6622e561d660cc9e4c70827df82920c6000571909fa329df931a74058de03.jpg (499x499, 73.14K)

You have trouble reading between the lines.
Who elected Trump?
What did they want?
Where do you think that energy was going to go?
How was he going to get anything done with these people being disappointed that Hillary wasn't immediately thrown in jail?
How do you think lefties were going to react if he took drastic action when they already called him Hitler?
I can go on but I think I'll stop here.
~ In the style of Q.

Massive. Thank you.

Bullshit. The Q general threads are a battle ground between anons and JIDf with normies tentatively being redpilled. Even if you think it's a larp we should ALL be putting shifts in there and dropping truths on the new influx of normies

Our meme arsenal is second to none. They have no answer for things like the following which will also encourage a step towards redpilling for many normie boomers…

tl:dr: Get on Q and redpill awakening normies.

Attached: benjamin franklin jews.jpg (550x703 114.89 KB, 95.57K)

Hmmm. Q. What do do regarding Q?

I just cannot decide, OP. It's such a conundrum. What a tough choice.

Attached: 309fcdb298492be0cf6e3446d60c417aceb9915d50623a276fccc1c35c28deb1.jpg (480x360 52.52 KB, 1.53M)

That's clever.

yup

Attached: Photo_1527026373128.png (1074x999, 2.07M)