GDPR (((General Data Protection Regulation)))

GDPR (((General Data Protection Regulation)))

No GDPR thread yet? I haven't been around much lately due to work.

It's clearly an attempt to crush small online biz via over regulation, a tried and tested method in Europe where small businesses are generally rare due to administrative burderns and costs associated with running them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

Attached: index.jpg (308x164, 8.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tq.co/stories/how-to-gdpr-proof-your-startup-time-is-running-out
duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/I/IntrusionUponSeclusion.aspx
savethelink.org/me
change.org/p/stop-censorship-in-europe
europarl.europa.eu/atyourservice/en/20150201PVL00037/Petitions
change.org/p/axel-voss-save-the-internet-reject-article-13-and-11
advocacy.mozilla.org/copyright
saveyourinternet.eu/
savecodeshare.eu/
m.wikihow.com/Write-a-Petition
ipetitions.com/
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2016/08/24/eu-copyright-law-undermines-innovation-and-creativity-on-the-internet-mozilla-is-fighting-for-reform/
edri.org/files/copyright/copyright_proposal_article13.pdf
gdpr-info.eu/art-13-gdpr/
privacy-regulation.eu/en/article-13-information-to-be-provided-where-personal-data-are-collected-from-the-data-subject-GDPR.htm
project-disco.org/european-union/091917-germany-joins-other-eu-countries-in-doubts-over-article-13-of-the-copyright-reform/#.WxAeqqtOnZE
techdirt.com/articles/20180525/10072939912/forget-gdpr-eus-new-copyright-proposal-will-be-complete-utter-disaster-internet.shtm
copybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Open-Letter-COMPET-Council-30-Nov-online.pdf
juliareda.eu/2017/06/imco-copyright-vote/
blendernation.com/2017/10/04/non-blender-save-code-share/
twitter.com/hashtag/ValueGap
communia-association.org/2017/11/30/copyright-reform-proposal-threat-fundamental-rights-economy-education-creativity/
create.ac.uk/policy-responses/eu-copyright-reform/
ecpmf.eu/news/threats/article-13-scrap-it
cdt.org/blog/copyright-reform-european-creators-artists-and-users-reject-upload-filtering/
html5gamedevs.com/topic/33300-eu-threatens-code-sharing/
securityonline.info/eu-wants-to-filter-all-code-uploaded-to-the-internet/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5fq6hh/we_are_campaigners_fighting_to_stop_an_eu/
fair-internet.eu/fair-internet-meets-with-axel-voss-mep/
eff.org/my/deeplinks/2017/03/eu-internet-advocates-launch-campaign-stop-eus-dangerous-copyright-filtering
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Started getting the notifications about this and that I needed to create a GDPR policy if i intend to sell to any EU member states so I just deleted all of the EU countries from shipping and wrote a little note in my various selling platforms telling my EU customers why they can no longer buy from me. Half the shit gets returned because they don't want to pay the VAT/Customs fees anyway. The loss of the EU market is Certainly not a big loss to me.

So now I can buy even less things from outside EU (USA most important). What I would do without jews caring about security of my data? You are my greatest ally.

tq.co/stories/how-to-gdpr-proof-your-startup-time-is-running-out

It's pretty much game over for cold emails and cold calls soon it seems…

It goes further, big companies would shit themselves if you asked for a subject access request (for a nominal fee of £10) because of the hassle of scraping every bit of data they have on you and some firms have been caught out and handed massive fines. Now you can request a company removes all your data and get a subject access request for free. This is massive power to the individual and their data. Why ? Firstly because you can see what information the have on you and possibly where it was obtained from but also because if the company contacts you again they have proven to have not removed your data and then it's massive fines time. In short if any company dicks you around ask for your free subject access request (alot of work for them and possible trouble) and to be removed from their database thus ending your relationship. Obviously where you have a relevant relationship i.e. a financial contract you won't be able to do this until you have ended your contract (paid up your mortgage/debts) but your painful subject access request will be free and you can still give them alot of hassle and also maybe find things out such as phone operators comments about you (yes one bank was brainless enough to release this details to a customer and got fined bigtime) that could swing a decision by an ombudsman in your favour.
t. wife in marketing

The only problem with EU is jews and non-white immigrants.

Implying that happens even 1 time out of 100 complaints.
This is just a tool to SHUT DOWN SMALL BUSINESSES.

There are small businisses that have 1 employee and use their firm to gather data and sell it to Shlomo.

This shit is all retarded. I looked into it and apparently having a calendar with a name and age of people can count as a personal data violation now.

What if you just didn't? You're based in the US, right? What are they going to do, fucking extradite you?

and you are your own greatest cuck.

This has been a massive pain in my arse recently, but my bitch of a boss won't just pull out of Europe.

This has been a thorn in my balls lately too. For anons who want a quick rundown, here you go

Basically, it's designed to let the cash-strapped EU bleed big American tech companies for cash. Only upside is the moment google or kikebook get sued, they're going to shit all over it with their army of lawyers.

Nah. It's to let the EU go after companies like google or apple that make billions each month. The EU could give a fuck about small businesses.

t. techfag who had to do this for his company

Yeah it's essentially a tax. Because they can't tax these companies due to Ireland.
So they'll do it this way.

It's not that much worse. If it impacts your bottom line that bad, you probably couldn't sustain your business for much longer.

Yeah, that's the point. Your kike company is illegally spying on people and they're not allowed to get away with it anymore. Maybe next time you faggots will re-consider being part of the problem and start respecting your users instead of treating them like cattle.

Hate to break it to you user, but every company on the planet does this. It's what called 'market practice' and yes, it's disgusting and I hate it and am glad to see it maybe get fucked over by this new legislation.

That's a bit redundant, isn't it?

Hate to brake it to you, but your an idiot.

at the very least they could ban you from the market

No its great. If you're in the EU you can step to any kike company that sells data and say they should delete everything they have on you. It's a huge win against American kike companies like google facebook twatter.

The reason of course being that Europeans have autonomy over their data. This ofc also helps politicians since they can now pull sensitive details and information companies might have about them. Overall this law is good for privacy and very much needed.

bump

SO THIS IS WHY ALL THE RANDOM SHIT I SINGED UP FOR OVER THE YEARS ALL SENT ME EMAILS LETTING ME KNOW THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES HAVE BEEN UPDATED???

Come to >>>Zig Forums

I don't understand the problem with this, were gonna have limited small vuisiness at this point either way and this law actually allows you to say no to the botnet. Basically this:

It's from the EU, it is most certainly aimed at crushing white people a little further.
I can see from here a great power of censorship and financial termination over businesses from all the EU in the hands of a few unelected and heavily corrupted commissars. One more head on the EU bureaucracy hydra.

Did someone read the actual law ? It's the pdf related.

I hate the EU as much as anybody but I don't see the specific jewry behind this.

It's going to effectively end European online startups, as the startup cost just grew by six gorillion for all the lawyers they're going to need.
Also, the possibility to crush any business that doesn't shell out for automatic tracking of all data movement and use in their company because you can flood them with requests to give you printouts of all of that concerning your data. FB or Google is guaranteed to have modified their databases already so they can do that at the press of a button, small business haven't and so can easily be hounded out of business by kikes because they'll have to compile everything by hand (again, unless they extensively modify their databases, which costs money and needs lawyers so they don't fuck that up too).

I definitely see the issues with that, once again the EU takes decent concept and ruins it with over regulation. Law could have been as simple as "don't use jewy data collection methods without informing the end-user in plain english about what is being collected and how."

It is on purpose user. The EU must crash with no survivors.

The key component of GDPR is "right to be forgotten" ie. duty to forget.

This doctrine was introduced by European Court, when Mario Costeja González demanded his financial history be removed from search engines.

While regulation is obviously painful for businesses, I think it is important to also note the censorious nature of these laws and judicial activism that led to their introduction.

Also, it pretends to tackle the tech giants' abuse, but it misses the mark by a mile. The problem has nothing to do with consent. The problems come from monopolistic nature of the networks, not from their terms of service.

The EUSSR can fuck off, lel.

Is the law limited to businesses or does it apply to private parties as well?
When I take pictures of niggers behaving like niggers, am I handling personal data without consent? Is pointing out the race of a perpetrator based on video evidence a violation?

Attached: gdpr and race.png (945x374, 100.62K)

Privacy protections are there only to protect pedo-elite. There are no privacy protections for enemies of the state who commit wrongthink,

bump

Because EU law doesn't concern non-EU-based companies but apparently the EU doesn't know that.

It's what called kike practice.

Burgers, leafs and bongs and others may be interested in the tort of intrusion upon seclusion.

duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/I/IntrusionUponSeclusion.aspx

"One who intentionally intrudes, physically or otherwise, upon the seclusion of another or his private affairs or concerns, is subject to liability to the other for invasion of his privacy, if the invasion would be highly offensive to a reasonable person."

Interesting timing considering the proceedings against the global pedophilia rings. How likely is this to be used to protect perpetrators from exposure?

Before 2014 (IIRC) youtube specifically asked to not register under your real name becusae secuorty reasons. Than they flipped position 180 to brutforce real id. Would GDPR return good old fake aliases ?

Yes. The law only affects companies that want to do business in the European market.

EU Article 13 Copyright Petitions:

savethelink.org/me

change.org/p/stop-censorship-in-europe

europarl.europa.eu/atyourservice/en/20150201PVL00037/Petitions

change.org/p/axel-voss-save-the-internet-reject-article-13-and-11

advocacy.mozilla.org/copyright

saveyourinternet.eu/

savecodeshare.eu/

m.wikihow.com/Write-a-Petition

ipetitions.com/ - General Petition Site.

Info: (Sorry, no time for archival.)

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2016/08/24/eu-copyright-law-undermines-innovation-and-creativity-on-the-internet-mozilla-is-fighting-for-reform/

edri.org/files/copyright/copyright_proposal_article13.pdf

gdpr-info.eu/art-13-gdpr/

privacy-regulation.eu/en/article-13-information-to-be-provided-where-personal-data-are-collected-from-the-data-subject-GDPR.htm

project-disco.org/european-union/091917-germany-joins-other-eu-countries-in-doubts-over-article-13-of-the-copyright-reform/#.WxAeqqtOnZE

techdirt.com/articles/20180525/10072939912/forget-gdpr-eus-new-copyright-proposal-will-be-complete-utter-disaster-internet.shtm

copybuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Open-Letter-COMPET-Council-30-Nov-online.pdf

juliareda.eu/2017/06/imco-copyright-vote/

blendernation.com/2017/10/04/non-blender-save-code-share/

twitter.com/hashtag/ValueGap - Pro Article 13

communia-association.org/2017/11/30/copyright-reform-proposal-threat-fundamental-rights-economy-education-creativity/

create.ac.uk/policy-responses/eu-copyright-reform/

ecpmf.eu/news/threats/article-13-scrap-it

cdt.org/blog/copyright-reform-european-creators-artists-and-users-reject-upload-filtering/

html5gamedevs.com/topic/33300-eu-threatens-code-sharing/

securityonline.info/eu-wants-to-filter-all-code-uploaded-to-the-internet/

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5fq6hh/we_are_campaigners_fighting_to_stop_an_eu/

fair-internet.eu/fair-internet-meets-with-axel-voss-mep/ - Pro Article 13

eff.org/my/deeplinks/2017/03/eu-internet-advocates-launch-campaign-stop-eus-dangerous-copyright-filtering

Which is most all of them.

i have been involved in getting what could be called a small business GDPR ready
and no there is very little jewry involved and you can't be sued to death or buried in requests like suggested

remember that in most european states the justice system isn't kiked to the extreme and frivolous lawsuits aren't acceptable
all we had to do was add another text box before engaging in any way with a person and add an automated procedure to delete all data from the database
this was all done and tested in a day, although i do have to say it is an honest business that does not do any kiked up big data harvesting and reselling so our limited database was very easy to overhaul

for the results i have seen thusfar i can't complain about the new law, cold emails and cold calling have been stopped dead, so i am less bothered in a random day and all the kiked up data collection is hindered
let the eu levy a tax on google and kikebook in the escalating trade war, the faster these yid companies die the better and in the meantime let the different zog's yell at eachother

You will likely need to blur the person out and then change their skin color to white. That's not a joke either. It is what is done to conceal race.

This is why you use the catalog before making a thread.>>11594147

I can confirm all you've said as I've done the same for a small private company where I work

look at this!

u

I haven't been able to access a lot of US websites through TOR when I'm on an EU IP address. Usually the website says sorry, we're not available for legal reasons.
While I can reroute, people in Europe can't change their IP and won't even be able to research or read the news off US websites.

It won't just crush small business (if that's what it's aimed at), it will have the effect of censoring news sources Europeans have access to.