==WAR CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS==

Everybody except the greenest newfags knows that (((they))) didn't want to kill all SS-members or Wehrmacht-soldiers at the end of the war, but that allied propaganda was designed by jews with the purpose of killing off every single german man, woman and child.
Thats why they invented the hellish conditions of the concentration camps, that then still pale in comparison that what the german civilians had to endure from 43 well into the 48's.

Allmost everybody here knows about the "Rheinwiesenlager" where 2 million german soldiers and 1 million civilians starved (the jew really likes starving people for some reason), and other atrocities like the rape of all east-europe and the bombing of Dresden are relatively know.
Every now and then somebody post something about Dresden in this fashion:

Attached: dead-german-child-after-nemmersdorf-massacre-1944.jpg (500x375 54.09 KB, 26.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Village_(Dugway_Proving_Ground)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_shame
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
brothernathanaelchannel.com/watch_video.php?v=1270
mega.nz/#F!nVRlxCrR!TvWPLk33Iz19wNar5py4qQ
goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/
timesmachine.nytimes.com/timesmachine/1921/02/20/112671939.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=y7b0tmDz994
archive.org/details/BBC1945TheSavagePeaceAtrocitiesAgainstGermans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Village_(Dugway_Proving_Ground)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x575 487.82 KB, 409.79K)

Fact: all the "jew" bodies they show in piles and ditches were actually Germans killed by the English during Dresden fire bombing.

>The U.S. Army employed German Jewish émigré architects such as (((Erich Mendelsohn)))

Who fucking knew…

Attached: MUH PROOFS.jpg (1235x486 82.44 KB, 125.16K)

The fact that this is not taught in school and large number of children are only exposed to the Dresden bombing through Kurt Vonnegt's novel. Slaughter House Five is enraging.

Attached: rage2.gif (300x136, 104.27K)

Fixed.

Attached: yes yes it was.jpg (356x600, 126.39K)

BUMP
daily reminder that Germany is still an occupied country to this day and is not a sovereign nation; no peace agreement has ever been signed.

public school = free school

its a jewish entity … if it wasnt jewish it wouldnt be free

so stop complaining

It didn't help that they turned Hawaii into a tourist spot and played on the idea of those dirty stinking sranty eyed japs bombing us (a fucking military base) and justifying the bombing of japan TWICE for the sake of some lousy jews that started it all. It is no surprise a couple of piddly firebombings and mass casualties of civilians weren't a ping on the radar.
The jews play their cons well only when they have control over the means of communicating.

Nothing's free m8. If enough people actually want something changed, government must comply. If enough people start naming the Jew, government follows.

Kimmel Unter Langseil is that you?

Attached: 223azg[1].jpg (900x522, 96.98K)

Attached: 1526782054080.jpg (1196x676, 673.36K)

Your mom is.

Attached: Like I Give a Fuck.jpg (600x254, 50.5K)

Nah it's your boy Karl Dönitz

people dont want anything changed … the only thing they should change is their mind when it makes the decision to place their children in the care of jews

public schools are jewish insitutions … no one is going to work, spend time or money to try to make government fix them … we are not going to work hard to fix something bullshit others created

we are going to see it for what it is and walk away. Have your shitty schools. Send YOUR children to your shitty schools. Well make the government care about our schools, ones that work.

Why waste energy on something that is never going to pan out. Public school will always be big kid daycare.

The systematical destruction of the White Race even started before all of this:

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_shame

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Attached: 1523942061685.jpg (750x1083, 106.39K)

I agree, it's a system too broken to be repaired. I was saying this last night in another thread, but maybe we can meme homeschooling into reality. Either for shooting/safety reasons, or for the reason that people may not want their kids indoctrinated, once we show them that that is the sole purpose of public education. /r/ing that H.L. Mencken quote about schools.

In "history class" we did not hear about one bad thing the "allies" did, but we shown videos of lampshades, shrunken heads, carpets made out of human hair, etc.

Attached: Mein Check'em.jpg (234x255, 24.8K)

I have an argument. If the Germans treated the Jews the way the Jews treat the Palestinians, the jews would receive reparations.

This thread is being slid so hard. (((they))) are trying to drive new people here by mentioning us in their publications.

Attached: a60f69d3272add21c563d3dd947c1423f88f58e98f37ba58709d88c6f82282b4.gif (550x563, 174.11K)

Bumpin'. We're being diluted. Like we didn't have enough trouble keeping people on-topic.

I didn't learn about Japanese interment camps until I think about junior year of high school. Read Snow Falling On Cedars and it came as quite a surprise. One of my early redpills.

Don't they already recieve enough reparations?

I never even heard about Japanese internment camps until I came here.

The "Allies" were the worst murders in WWII. All of the crimes they claimed were committed by Germany were actually being committed by them. Remember that history is written by the victors; it's not really the truth.

user, we're still being shilled by kikes, but there's no "massive normalfag influx."
That's happening on the Q boards, not here.
Zig Forums is worn out at this point, everyone's getting much needed R&R. Last one out, lock the door.

Not just written, they'll erase the truth and erect new "truths."
Murdering millions of Germans while building crematory smoke stacks that never existed before.

FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK
I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO BED, MY BLOOD 10,000 DGRESS FUCKING KIKES

Attached: feels.jpg (225x225, 6.81K)

You suddenly realize: The police man responsible for the investigation of the murder of Prince Ferdinand, was a jew.

Pure coincidence.

Attached: 1416625605001.gif (500x225, 497.9K)

Attached: ignore.png (318x240 119 B, 7.47M)

These people were worse than any 'Nazi' ever.

Disgusting.

How they framed the Germans, also. How come the Jews never had to pay reparations for the property they stole from the Russians under communism?

Part 1 for the crimes against Russians, shocking quotes about Communism etc. Is this better than Hellstorm and yes Germany is occupied.
brothernathanaelchannel.com/watch_video.php?v=1270

If you're telling the truth then the more people the better. Schlomo is that you?

Fuck I was just watching Hellstorm with my mom and I couldn't fucking finish it all because it was just so fucked up. I mean the fucking soviets forced the German women to have sex with fucking corpses and had the Mongol divisions raped them out of their spirit. HOW THE FUCK CAN ANY SANE PERSON IN THE POSITION OF THE SOLDIERS BE OK WITH THIS! HOW COULD ANY RUSSIAN SEE THIS HAPPENING AND NOT HELP EVEN WHEN YOUR COUNTRY WAS OCCUPIED BY COMMIE KIKES YOU COULD STILL STAND UP FOR SOMETHING THAT KS RIGHT!

Attached: image.png (336x329, 14.32K)

The Hollow Cost Happened
15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
#neverforget
#jewsdidthis

That the Allies were the most evil party in WW2 is clear to me and everyone on here, but would you have some sources proving that they did all the horrible things the West claims the Nazis did? It'd be useful to have some proof of allied (((deathcamps))) or ebil chemical testing facilities.

If anyone is interested, I read out loud "The Destruction of Dresden" by David Irving a few months ago. I think it's listenable, and it's a great book. He details not just Dresden, but the other firebombings as well. Churchill was a cunt.

mega.nz/#F!nVRlxCrR!TvWPLk33Iz19wNar5py4qQ

Attached: The_Destruction_of_Dresden.jpg (200x306, 17.85K)

bump OP, word needs to get out

jewish propaganda lied to us and was not corrected after war because it would lead to a revolt against the victors

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Attached: allies destroyed germany.webm (1280x720, 12M)

Every time I listen to Irving speak I start reading text in his voice. He's a really engaging person.

And what a (((coincidence))).
The thumbnail shows a fucking kike. Pay attention to the clip, you'll see a kike in nearly every "advisor" position.

It's quite amazing to see a Rheinwiesenlager camp shown as a positive outcome.

All people with Siberian intermixture aught to be exterminated.

Palestinians were on a hunger strike in an Israeli prison. The (((scum))) went just outside the prison and had a barbecue, near the windows of the hunger strikers. (((They))) said they wanted to increase the suffering of the prisoners.

You the same guy that read the Cival war 2 book in the SHTF /pdfs/ thread? Good shit man, nice to see more pro-literate anons do some actual projects. Will listen to this and would like to hear some more, even if you aren't the same user.

Yeah, I'm him. As far as I know, I'm the only one doing this, but I wish somebody else would try. I don't have the best voice for this kind of stuff. My nasal passages are pretty narrow, which causes some difficulty. Glad you're enjoying the books.

Hey Hey, it is the same guy! First time seeing an user posting a project on more than one board that actually interests me. You complain a bit about doing it, but I find it hard to believe that someone that would work enough to read out 2 books is going to stop there. Maybe think about making a dedicated thread on Zig Forums or /pdfs/ if you want other anons to join in, as I've seen other anons do similar things in the past like that snake youtube gun redpills channel by a strelo/k/.

THE PREMISE OF THIS TACTIC TO SHOW BOTH SIDES OF THE WAR IS GREAT REMEMBER THAT THIS COULD ALSO BE A SITUATION WHERE THE PEOPLE YOUR TRYING TO EDUCATE MAY BE TURNED OFF BY THE THOUGHT THAT IF THEY SIDE WITH truth they could end up being the ONES GETTING RAPE FIREBOMBED AND DESTROYED IN THE FUTURE FOR CROSSING THEIR COMFORT ZONE INTO NEW IDEAS THAT makes alot of people uncomfortable redpills our fine and all but THEY ARE HARD TO SWALLOW ""so next time a refugee baby floats lifeless to our shores spread images of dead German children from ww2 when ever a MIDDLE EASTERN TOWN GETS BOMBED show ww2 images of german rubble when ever a FALSE FLAG HAPPENS USE THE OPPORTUNITY AND MOLD IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE. USE THEIR TACTICS and people will start FINDING TRUTHS ON THEIR OWN

I'M TRYING TO CONVEY SOMETHING BUT IM TIRED SO i have faith some autistic person will pick up what I'm putting down if not hi FBI 😆

I actually don't know what thread you were referring to, but I already have a big thread in /pdfs/ titled "Unprofessional Audiobooks" where I post regular updates. I've done more than 2 books. If you look in the Mega link you see "(complete)" at the end of some folder names to signify that I've finished the audio for that book, and there's a few books I'm still working on. David Irving's works are my main project right now.

The russian army had been effectively broken in by the soviet bureaucracy long before the war started, the political commissars would purge anyone that didn't seem on line, and since the Russian civil war, the soviet army consisted to a large part of criminals and other scum that consistently brutalized anyone, prisoners of war, civilians and even their own comrades should they appear weak. What swept over the border in 44 was less of an army than a savage warband with modern machinery, so there was naturally no problem for them to follow the directive to plunder and raze the German territories, even if someone had moral scruple he would not have risked to intervene since it would have probably cost him his own life or damned him to 20 years in a gulag. The remnants of this influence are still visible in parts of the modern Russian army, shit like rape and assault is still common place there

bump

Poisoned food, poisoned air, poisoned water, poisoned vaccinations, toxic dentistry, toxic medicine, toxic programming…. the list just goes on and on. It’s depopulation. You’re being murdered, err genocided, no, culled by talmudic turds who think it’s their job ordained by G-d.

goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/

GO EAT KOSHER

this is what (((they))) are sliding today

Dresden was used as an example of US/Anglo bombing capabilities since shortly afterwards the Russians arrived there. If they could do this to a German city, they could also do it to a Russian city.

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER! MARCH TO INFINITY, FOR GLORY AND OUR PEOPLE!

Attached: captain Aryan.jpg (1068x580, 88.19K)

Kosher slaughter should be illegal again >:(

Do not eat kosher and pay jews. Appreciate the warning that your chosen people are poisoning us to death, but we will not buy your cruelly tortured animal slices.

Nice cover story boomer neocon, whatever helps you sleep easier at night genocide apologist.

Hope the children of Dresden strangle you in your dreams.

Things can have multiple reasons for happening, Cleetus.

Dresden was just carpet bombing of a civilian target. There was no strategic importance whatsoever and most of it occurred on the way back from actual missions. This was just Zionist propaganda put into full action. A genocide and rape far eclipsing what occurred during the initial occupation.

And how does that disprove what I said? Around the end of the war the soviets and the western allies were already suspicious of each others motives (rightfully so I suppose) and Dresden was a show of force. Not just militarily but morally, a statement that they would happily firebomb Stalingrad or Moscow next, civilians included.

THE BEST WAR CRIMES!

Attached: German Soldiers and Civilians Starved to Death in Rheinwiesenlager.jpg (771x657 115.99 KB, 53.26K)

You sounded as if you were justifying it at first. Perhaps you are right and there is some military rationalization which was logged away, but to me it appeared to be an act of malice, a war crime.

When I was in high school, I remember the teacher was talking to us about things like Hitler and Nazism etc. Some kids asked why did hitler hate the Jews. The teacher just said something like “I don’t know, he just blamed the Jews for everything. He blamed them for failing art school and for the treaty of Versailles.” That fucking enraged me. She was a dumb fucking cunt

my humble opinion is that you should do this, and try to recommend thisto everyone you know closely.
It's the best we have right now.

There's raw, unabashed semitism, and then there's this sick kike triumphalism. Absolutely next level.

Everytime I recall my education - that this was the last clear, pure "good war" - and reflect on what study and inquiry reveals, I recognize that there's nothing that could befall this conflict's authors that they wouldn't deserve.

I can't really believe this is even real. From 3min mark the narration is literally, unashamedly: "slavery or death, goyim".

You can get fined here for talking about the war crimes of the allies
nuke us
t.germany

Attached: sadolf.jpg (209x203, 24.65K)

Don't despair. Our greatness is measured by what we overcome, and someday you'll get to build monuments to those who inspired you.

Attached: foightin time.jpg (515x820 60.03 KB, 504.96K)

because they were slaves in egypt and had to run around in the desert for 40 years starving so it's like revenge.

Easy, the reasoning is: "Cuz communism was for all people" so they will argue that nothing actually got stolen, that nobody actually had less, but that many had more now.

TL;DR: It's ok when we do it.

Well duh, because if you talk about it, it will be harder and more expensive to keep up the brainwashing, guess its cheaper to go after the "suspects" and lock them up.

The state of Germany always makes me sad. It was such a resounding and final destruction of the fighting spirit there that just shocks me. Half the country plunged into communist rule, the other "free" half restricting speech and outlawing ideas.

Now the modern polititans are literally saying that there is no such thing as the "German People". Its such a radical shift I wonder if Germans aren't just all faking it and are in on the twisted joke that is modern Germany

It's very likely that you should be even more sad about the state of wherever you're from.
Especially if it's one of the former allied nations.

After all, they have been so awful that they fought Germany back then, not knowing that they'd be sealing their own fate.
Had they been "secretly based" or "based and jew aware all this time" then they wouldn't have attacked.

But they did.
Ergo, they have been cucked by the kikes for much longer and in the face of even harder evidence for jew evils.

No worries, though. Germany, Germans will never die, and unlike Rhodesia, that's not a meme.

jews love to steal the pretty feathers of others.
This includes "all will be cursed that oppose the jews", in reality though, history has shown that those who beat down Germany end up suffering the most.
We're gonna pull through, no worries.

What about you all?

Attached: ac74bf52adbc24a750c1f34f672100af4dca72015b98520caa9e11684d740caf.jpg (800x1067 802.57 KB, 205.09K)

Britain's air campaign was the crime; easily justified by the German air campaigns in the years prior.

But if you actually ask elderly Germans about it, you'll find a few things:

1) British lowland Germany was the main target for German refugees - because the British executed looters or rapists, and punished soldiers who harassed civilians. Property confiscation was rare.

2) After the war, "America" and the USSR had taken notice of Britain's behaviour throughout the war; refusal to participate in most horrific acts and refusing to cooperate with the French Tunisian forces, for example.

3) Britain was always perfectly content with the USSR losing the war in the East. We wanted them to use up as many German resources as possible before capitulating so we could take Berlin. Failing that, Montgomery took the most densely populated regions in NRW and Niedersachsen.

America stabbed Britain in the back as soon as the war was over, leading Britain to be on rations for a full decade after the war. Britain's role is difficult to understand but from our point of view, we had already been cut off from the continent before and no matter how it went, having Hitler in charge left that risk consistently.

The deputy Führer literally flew into Scotland because he knew Britain was different from the other powers. They fully understood the reason why Britain fought, which is why crimes between the two werd so rare.

In the couple years of where I work, I have come into contact with a small number of Germans born before, and during the war.

Every one of them has spoken positively of Hitler and Germany at that time period. These people are not Nazis. These people are good people. So far, everyone that has experienced that time as a German, supported Germany. In my small sample size the agreement is 100%! These people desires seemed to align with a strong Germany and prosperity. These people are not the type that would support genocide.

I want to ask them more questions, but the taboo is too big. I'm sure they are hesitant as well.

its free because mass public education is a homogenous part of the prussian culture you faggot. lurk more

jews really are the fecal version of King Midas; everything they touch turns to shit

Because it's an effective method of genocide. Unlike, you know…

Kikes tried a revolution in 1918, Germany, 1 year after their 1917 revolution in Russia

JEWISH HATE FOR GERMANS QUOTED

"Hitler will have no war, but he will be forced into it, not this year but later…" (The Jewish Emil Ludwig, Les Annales, June, 1934)

"Kill the Germans, wherever you find them! Every German is our moral enemy. Have
no mercy on women, children, or the aged! Kill every German – wipe them out!" (Llya
Ehrenburg, Glaser, p. 111).

"The millions of Jews who live in America, England and France, North and South Africa, and, not to forget those in Palestine, are determined to bring the war of annihilation against Germany to its final end." (The Jewish newspaper, Central Blad Voor Israeliten in Nederland, September 13, 1939)

"Germany is the enemy of Judaism and must be pursued with deadly hatred. The goal of Judaism of today is: a merciless campaign against all German peoples and the complete destruction of the nation. We demand a complete blockade of trade, the importation of raw materials stopped, and retaliation towards every German, woman and child."(Jewish professor A. Kulischer, October, 1937)

"Our fight against Germany must be carried to the limit of what is possible. Israel hasbeen attacked. Let us, therefore, defend Israel! Against the awakened Germany, we put an awakened Israel. And the world will defend us." (Jewish author Pierre Creange in his book Epitres aux Juifs, 1938)

"Judea declares War on Germany." (Daily Express, March 24, 1934)

"Germany must be turned into a waste land, as happened there during the 30-year War."(Das Morgenthau-Tagebuch, The Morgenthau Dairy, p. 11).

"The fight against Germany has now been waged for months by every Jewish community, on every conference, in all labor unions and by every single Jew in the world. There are reasons for the assumption that our share in this fight is of general importance. We shall start a spiritual and material war of the whole world against Germany. Germany is striving to become once again a great nation, and to recover her lost territories as well as her colonies. But our Jewish interests call for the complete destruction of Germany…" (Valadimir Jabotinsky, in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934)

"…In Germany the Jews occupy the principal rìles and are first-rate revolutionaries. They are writers, philosophers, poets, orators, publicists, and bankers, and on their heads and in their hearts all the weight of ancient ignominy! They will one day be terrible for Germany…probably followed by a morrow terrible for them." (Rougeyron, 1861; Metternich, 1849; The Trail of the Serpent, Inquire Within, Miss Stoddard, p. 93).

"I know in expressing with this frankness my ultimate opinion of the Jews, I expose myself to enormous danger. Many people share it, but very few dare to express it publicly, for the Jewish sect…constitutes today a veritable power in Europe. It reigns despotically in commerce, in the banks, and it has invaded three-quarters of German journalism, and a very considerable portion of the journalism of other countries. Woe, then, to him who has the clumsiness to displease it!" (Study of the German Jews, (1869).

"In no place so much as in Germany do the Jews [in finance, industries and commerce] hold such an important, almost preponderant part. Therefore it might easily be said that all the newly-rich and war- profiteer, is an ancient of a thousand years…The immense majority of the influentials in Austrian Socialism were and are still Jews …finally, in a certain sense the Jews oppose themselves to non-Jews, above all in the rìle they play as initiators and actors in the extreme-left parties as internationalism opposed to nationalism." (Le Probläme Juic, (1921), Georges Batault).

"When the National Socialists and their friends cry or whisper that this (the war) is brought about by Jews, they are perfectly right." - The Jewish magazine Sentinel of Chicago (8 October 1940).

The idea of “strategic bombing”, systematic attack on civilians as terrorism was a total British one* and Britain equipped it’s airforce accordingly, with long range non-precise level bomber. Initially the design of the British airfleet was directed against France, but even before the war was declared against Germany new long range bomber were already ordered by the British war ministry.

Of course it was Britain’s decision to target German civilians first.

In contrast Germany’s airforce was designed and equipped with short to medium range precision dive bombers. At one time before the war German airforce ministry demanded every new bomber to be able to make precision dive attacks. Germans airforce was designed as an flying artillery in support of the army close to the front line.

Hitler ordered to use Stuka, divebomber in the attacks on London, despite their vulnerability to enemy fire so far from German lines, in order to avoid civilian casualties.

Strange, that they survived German “terror bombing of civillians” while nearly all of Germany’s cathedrals were burned to the ground by allied bombing raids, first in Lübeck:

The bombs on the centre of Coventry were accidental by a small number of German bombers straying of the path, while the original target were the air plane manufacturing around Coventry. Lübeck’s old mediaeval city centre was deliberately target and set on fire by the British bomber despite that there were no military targets. A pattern repeated until the end of the war were often hospitals were made the centre of area bombardment.

If the Germans would have conducted “terror raids”, they could have easily destroyed St. Paul’s cathedral, Buckingham palace, burned down the centre of London, like Britain did to German cities.
That I’m right can easily be verified by a visit to either British or German cities.

The British warfare in WWII was marked by bloodlust. They would prefer to kill as many German civilian as possible instead of relevant military objectives. In one bombing raid on Hamburg the British Royal Airforce murdered more than 10.000 civilians in one night, but left dozens of Uboats unharmed, not even tried to attack them or any other military target.

*Actually the first author to promote terror attacks on civilians was an Italian, Giulio Douhet, then an ally to GB.

timesmachine.nytimes.com/timesmachine/1921/02/20/112671939.pdf

>>>/bmw/ may be the place for this

A name would be nice

Remember what Ford said about our financial system?

Don't forget our friend Sefton Delmer

This lad should consider reading some of Churchill's diary passages if he thinks we were anything but one of the main architects of Allied crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=y7b0tmDz994

Attached: 1497659443659.jpg (900x644 921.5 KB, 197.9K)

i dont mind the first half but the second half with yugoslav partisans is wrong. they werent anywhere near the eastern front untill 1945 and many anons said that the germans in the picture are shooting at enemies in the distance, past the civillians

Attached: dresden3.jpg (1215x9465 3.02 MB, 2.85M)

And they tortured him, incarcerated him till old age in 1987 until british agents finally murdered him. Boy were they proven wrong.
Still nothing compared to the british war crimes.

I weep when I think about Dunkirk and how they let the entire british army get away when they easily could have annihilated them all.

If only Mosley had managed to seize power.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind these films? Maybe someone who has had a control on the media since it's birth

after the war was over the jews running the film industry didn't attempt at all to hide their seething hate for Germans. They were very outright about wanting them all brainwashed and ruined

nice. why havent i ever heard this before?

Here's a (you) for helping me find this series that I never finished, thanks.

More on topic "The Savage Peace" (2015) is a great doc and easy pill to swallow thanks to the BBC name. Don't take it as an end all to the horrors Germany suffered post war but a good start for normalfags.

archive.org/details/BBC1945TheSavagePeaceAtrocitiesAgainstGermans

Attached: 1414820818914.jpg (1997x1479, 547.35K)

Fuck they used some NS propaganda footage which I had never seen before. Seeing it, even if the narrator and context was trying to change the source to conform to (((the narrative))), was great and I enjoyed the Hitler Youth clips in particular. Thanks for sharing, it would be great if we remixed old allied propaganda to highlight the lies and make it subtly pro-NS.

Did you know the English had them, too?
Did you know there were more Italians and Germans in internment camps than Japanese?

Yea, even most Zig Forumsacks don't know this.

This.
But when my father told me this, he said it was a message to the German high command that they could do the same to Berlin if they didn't surrender.
It was years later I found out they had already done this to Berlin, before they bombed Dresden.
My father's generation was lied to as it happened…they passed the lie to us, and the truth was buried.
No more lies.

We can't make up for the past, but we can try.
At least the truth is starting to surface, which is something about the truth that always annoys (((liars))).
You can't bury it forever, it keeps coming out, in the end.

They were never slaves in Egypt, that's just another one of their lies.

Was it fuck.

You're aware that Germany flattened most of Central London and abandoned all attempt at strategic bombings, right?

They took the game to a darker place, and they were just worse at it. The air campaigns (keep in mind Harris wasn't a popular man) were a direct result of the attacks by the inferior Luftwaffe. Still killed tens of thousands of Brits in the capital.

They DID burn down the center of London. The blitz had a casualty rate in the tens of thousands.

They couldn't destroy Buckingham palace because the Luftwaffe was physically incapable. Germany lacked air superiority in Britain!