Gangstalking help, why is this happening

So I am getting gangstalked for some reason and I want to know why, I have seen threads about it on here and want to know the best resources to stop this and why it happens. Everyone seems to be in on it and I have no idea why. This is the most messed up thing I have seen in my entire life. Can anyone help me with this, I'm kind of desperate seeing how everyone in my life has turned on me and I don't even have a clue as to why.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nader_v._General_Motors_Corp.
goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post proofs

Deal with it yourself. Or ask them for a copy of it when they upload your ass whoopin to wurlstar. Then go back to cuckchan and watch it.

Train to be a knife-wielding maniac and sit their stabbing ballistic gel dummies filled with red dye in full view through your windows at night. If the gangstalking doesn't stop then you have schizophrenia and you can still put your knife wielding maniac training to good use. Win win.

Keep a spoon on you at all times. When you get one down use the spoon to pop one of their eyes out then shove it in your mouth. The rest will be running.

You need to verify that this is happening and that you're not just having issues, especially with no evidence, user.

I'm also pretty sure that a bunch of people harassing you probably doesn't include giant microwave arrays and that you could probably notice those.

Because you went off your meds.
TAKE YOUR MEDS OR IT NEVER ENDS!

The image was just something related, you can't really verify gangstalking, that's the point, and you can't know who is targetting you or why, I was hoping POL would have better answers than this. Like the best resources against it and strategy and tactics to defeat it or get them thrown in jail or whatever. But I guess if POL doesn't care then whatever.

If there is a system in place to torture people for any reason and taking meds gets me "out", wouldn't it be immoral for me to take meds to save myself while the system is still in place and ruining many other people's lives? I think the system will only get worse so if every TI works against it instead of giving up they will either go bankrupt or we will find a way to break the system. It is the most messed up thing, or one of them, I have encountered in my entire life. They are sabotaging everything in my life so I can't do anything anyway.

Go to the doctor, youre experiencing the first symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

If you have no reason to be stalked, you will not be stalked. Go to the doctor

OP, this is a real thing, but it may or may not be real in your case. You have to keep a clear head and go about your business completely normally, because if it is actual gang stalking, then they are trying to provoke a reaction.

What are the exact signs you are being gang stalked? (no need to post anything pointing to you personally)…but if you give some (general) examples, I can give a better answer. I've been gang-stalked before during a court case.

Second, can you think of who might do this who has the resources to do it? It takes someone with money usually or a company, for example. Again, don't respond here, but just think about who it might be. If there's no clear perp or no one with the means to do it, it may be a series of coincidences.

Do not bring this stuff up to anyone you know because that is half the point of gang stalking..make you look crazy. Keep a clear head and go about your business.

Fuck off. Gangstalking is a real thing. It happens in court cases, with ex employees, whistleblowers, etc. It's real. They actually want you to do things that damage you like go on the record with mental illness.

You are likely a shill trying to medicalize dissent, in any case, encouraging anons to "seek help." You can fuck right off you piece of shit.

If you're not just a loon then talk to your gangstalkers. Strike up a convo with them. If they're really gangstalking you they'll be taken aback at your balls.

I've seen this before, they go after weak minds. Show them you have a strong one

Attached: 1492751826147.jpg (500x646 294.48 KB, 60.39K)

Fucker probably just need to see bob and get gf.

Why do you need to stop it? If they wanted to kill you they would have already done it. My recommendation is to insult them as powerfully as you can, and this is only by living a good and happy life.

It's like with the Internet and social media, memes like gangstalking can spread from one schizophrenic to another in a way that they couldn't in ages past.

Is it the cripz or bloods be stalking you?

Feds. Ralph Nader got it from GM no doubt with govt help
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nader_v._General_Motors_Corp.

Attached: Liberal Latenite.jpeg (850x599, 207.84K)

What a bunch of racist sexist misogynists

Attached: 1498787555930.png (1000x563 1.34 MB, 98.23K)

None of the examples you gave fall under this category.
There's no reason to drip brainmatter like liquid boogers over simple fact.

As OP says here
IF YOU CAN'T VERIFY WHO OR WHY, then maybe that means there is no reason and you might not be the victim of stalking, but rather experiencing those first symptoms of schizophrenia. People do get sick in their heads for real, it's not ALL suppression of dissent.

Meant to reply to with

Has anyone ever been stalked by one of those denim wearing multiracial 1980s movie street gangs before? They're the worst.
"The Snakes" don't play around.

start killing jews, any jews, whatever is happening to you, jews are to blame for it, and killing any of them hurts their whole tribe, so that is how you strike back.

Just end it all if you're this retarded.

Attached: suicide (3).jpg (365x275, 15.99K)

At least Maria Bamford is a real racist unlike that literal cuck Bill Burr.

Muh stasi tactics goy.

Nader deserved to be gangstalked for helping to ruin cars. Fuck that guy. I'd rather die in a fiery wreck than lose my maneuverability to 70+ "safety" features.

Corvair did nothing wrong.

Regardless, gangstalking is real and there have been enough examples of it to confirm

What's important is to never fall to their trip, though they always target weak minds for exploitation. I see the occasional thread here and on other boards of people describing gangstalking to a T, and either they're schizo or they all are facing the same tactics. Never be weak to them

True. It's very important to intimidate these people before they think they can get away with it. Also, sorry. Can't resist shitposting.

Found the schizo who went off his meds.

Found your nose!

Fuck off boomer.

OP you need to go out into a rural area. Make sure that you couldn't possibly be followed.
If they disappear when there could have been no chance of them finding you then they are real. If they are still there then there you are either JFK or schizophrenic.

ARE YOU IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO BE STALKED???????

Gangstalking only works if their radio signals can reach the transponder, and since they almost always implant those somewhere near your eardrums, simply wrapping your head in metal foil will almost always stop gangstalking. Especially make sure your entire skull is RF-protected whenever you are outside your home.

Protip: If you don't know why you're being targeted then it's not actually happening and you probably have a burgeoning mental illness; the idea that everyone is out to get you and that everyone you know has turned on you is more-or-less the proof in the pudding. The CIAniggers almost certainly have better things to do than spoop you over your career in shitposting and you should probably get professional help.

Reminder that uncle adolph gassed schizos like you. That will happen again.

Boomers tend to be crazier than most people, so most likely you're a projecting schizo.

Gang stalking, as it's commonly described, is a psychotic delusion.

Targeted harassment is a thing, but only if there's a reason. If you can't think of who is doing this to you or their behavior is preternaturally weird or you believe any of the following:
-Mind control waves are involved
-Your friends and family are in on it
-There are 'agents' who disguise themselves as multiple different people and follow you constantly
-The stalkers behavior is weird and out of place to the point where other people would notice but do not

You might be crazy and you can get pills that will actually help you stop seeing things that aren't there and hearing things that aren't there.

If you are actually experiencing one of the following, you may be under surveillance or being followed
-Unmarked nondescript vehicles with one or two individuals who follow you around town consistently, and most importantly, leave when you try to approach them.
-A man approaches you and verbally threatens you in a specific way, I.E. "You'd better stop asking about XYZ, user."
-Your windows are broken or your mail broken into or minor and mysterious but consistent property damage (pets getting sick, stuff broken in your house, especially if there are signs of a forced entry)

Then you may legitimately be watched by government or criminal entities. If this is happening, you probably have a good idea of WHY. (Involvement in a court case, recent brushes with law enforcement, outstanding debts to loan sharks.)

Bonus points if you can show these things to other people you know and trust and they verify that yes, that van HAS been following us for the past 30 minutes.

Learn the difference. It will save your life when we take control and kill all the unmedicated crazies.

Poisoned food, poisoned air, poisoned water, poisoned vaccinations, toxic dentistry, toxic medicine, toxic programming…. the list just goes on and on. It’s depopulation. You’re being murdered, err genocided, no, culled by talmudic turds who think it’s their job ordained by G-d.
goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/

GO EAT KOSHER

Quite possibly.
On the other hand.
Fuck off.

So what you're saying is that they really ARE out to get us?
:^)

No. Someone so weak they can't determine reality from fantasy is almost already subhuman. You have no power here, no in the real world.

Not yet. But when we are, we'll just take you in based on the information we gathered from your posts on Laotian ritual bathing forums. You'll be quickly and humanely assessed and either medicated or euthanized as needed. You won't feel a thing. If anything it's a mercy to be freed from your own mind that tortures you with imaginary torments.

In my world psychopaths will identified using MRI and cross-checking of facts and dealt with in the appropriate manner.

This is a slide thread and OP is copypasta. Lots of TOR posters in here tonight.
Sage and reported

I'm good with that. I'm still going to sterilize or euthanize the unsalvageable ones.

I'll admit, it's partially as punishment for believing your personal delusion is more real than reality. I can't even calculate how much damage you did with your defective brain.

Okay OP, here's what you do. First you need to buy 5 very important items. A trenchcoat, a fedora, a pair of cowboy boots, a speedo, and a pair of aviator sunglasses. Then you wait for the faggots to begin. Calmly walk up to one of them, throw open the trenchcoat, and begin yelling out barnyard animal noises. This will instantly reveal who it is you see. If it's law enforcement / government spooks they will arrest you. But you were smart and wore a speedo so you won't technically be breaking any nudity / indecency laws. If it's a third party group like antifa they will say something like "fucking crazy Nazi" and fuck off. Blowing their cover. If it's just dumb kids then they will never fuck with you again. Win/win/win.

Attached: 81be5bf87072c4237ca97d104eaff4533374986d23480f51ec7ef0bc2a7403ae.jpg (796x913, 262.93K)