CANADA: Moslem refuses to wax tranny, tranny sues for $50K

ARE LEAFLAND SANDNIGGERS LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO SHAVE LADYBALLS?

windsor.ctvnews.ca/human-rights-application-launched-against-windsor-body-waxing-business-by-transgender-woman-1.3925911
archive.is/DYH4W

Attached: pull up a chair.mp4 (480x268, 421.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The saddest thing about this article is that only Sweden would be able to out-poz it.

Too slow for first post kikes, try again next time. Polite sage for double posting.

So who has the biggest oppression score in this case?

Muslim vs Tranny, should be interesting.

Trannies are an interesting bunch.

muslim vs tranny and I'll bet $20 the judge is Chinese. The lawyers on both sides will of course be greatest ally

Attached: 1404187695041.png (449x401, 221.84K)

This is going to be like offering a kike free bacon.

This is what happens when you lump vastly different and even sometimes ideologically opposing groups together.

Exploit the fracture with fake accounts on both sides, fuel the fire and watch the fallout.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (625x416, 34.57K)

If he wins the suit, Zig Forums should use this tactic to get NEET bux out of the lefts mussie pets.

Muslim vs Tranny
Oh goodie. We will see who reigns supreme.

SHAVE THE FUCKING PUBES, HABEEB.
GO BACK TO YOUR DESERT SHITHOLE.
This is one of the rare occasions I hope the court sides with the faggots.

i had to think about it. i think i'll side with the mentally ill man.

They should fight to the death to determine who wins.
Then I'll side with the guy that hangs the winner.

I think I'll side with the sandniggers this time.
I mean, I do hate them, but I have such a visceral, adverse reaction to faggots that I simply cannot stand the idea of supporting them in anything.

Attached: Pure-hearted Ikomachan [1 of 4].mp4 (1920x1080, 6.69M)

Fags aren't as threatening to future demographics. Yea, I'm aware of the gay indoctrination and HIV pozzitivity, but muslim (coon or dune) rape and kill our people and shit out dozens of future rapists. Fags mutilate themselves and screech loudly, muzzies actually preach of doctrine of world domination. Who is the bigger threat?

Attached: 6f7b01c35d7eedd75c6121dbed869e1c19f5a9e76a979aca0eefb8043b584107.jpg (646x680, 99.13K)

We should get rid of both groups, obviously, but in this case we're talking about a very specific incident, not discussing ideas for something like a long term removal plan.
I also don't think that in DOTR it will really matter whether we hang faggots or saracens first as long as it's actually done (the kikes come before anyone else, of course).

Attached: Pure-hearted Ikomachan [4 of 4].mp4 (1280x720, 1.98M)

That, right there, is quite an impressive example of contradiction. I wonder if this faggot will have the good conscience to feel ashamed when reading this comment back in print, or whether he'll just blink twice and forget it ever happened.

STROKE THE COCK, BIGOT!

I honestly don't see how this is a contradiction.
The faggot wasn't refused on the principle that he was a faggot, but rather because the only person available to perform such services ATM was a woman not comfortable with waxing men in general and while they can speculate all they want, there's nothing to say she wouldn't have refused a regular men.
The business might be welcoming of all varied kinds of people, but when interests clash in this kind of manner it becomes a matter of simply telling someone that you can't provide the service they desire due to certain circumstances versus overstepping your boundaries by forcing or coercing (like threatening to fire her) one of your employees to do something she simply isn't prepared or comfortable doing, due to religious/social ideas.
Honestly the second option seems like a bigger shitstorm waiting to happen specially considering she was a sandnigger, and he might have thought that because it was a woman refusing they would let it go.

Attached: Rinna Japanese Soccer Team Shirt.jpg (1024x1378, 140.76K)

I had to think about it for a bit, but I'm also siding with the sandnigger. When you look at the bigger picture here, the battle being fought is Faggots v. Religion. The fact that a sandnigger is involved is only benefits the Religious side.
GO SANDNIGGER

Can't wait for the inevitable shit storm we've been waiting for this one for ages.

THE OPPRESSION OLYMPICS

I'm calling it now: tranny wins
The reason is logistical. The tranny zeitgeist is a strong, short burst and attacks the family directly. The brown tide is more of a slow burn that has persisted in some form or another for over 1400 years, and is an external threat.

The contradiction is in the statement "everybody is welcome, except when they're not."

Being a tranny is the hip new victim status, and the muslim refused to pretend the tranny was a female, so I'd say the tranny wins.

Attached: mentallydisabled.jpg (1022x660, 192K)

LADYBALLS KEK 😆

FUCKING CANADIANS …. also i failed the captcha 3 times to post this DOTrake when ? 🍁

I side with the dunecoon, for once, even if it's a dirty brown religion, she didn't do it for religious reasons. Because faggots are monsters.

Not really.
Again, the business didn't refuse him on principle because he was a faggot, but because the only person available to do the service had her own set of special circumstances, in this case her religion, that they felt had to be respected.
If anything, the contradictory one is the faggot. He was not obligated to get waxed at that particular establishment, but if he were to have his way then this woman would have been forced to do the service on him, despite her religious beliefs. In this cocksucker's mind, it was wrong for his rights (what rights?) to be disrespected, but it was acceptable for the woman's to be.
Do you see what I mean? It was a case on want vs must'.

Attached: 10536.jpg (800x1067, 131.21K)

I see what you're saying. I think the faggot is a complete and utter faggot, that goes without saying; and I agree with you that the owner felt he had no choice but to refuse service at the time. I'm just being autistic about the language here, the way in which it was phrased. If the owner were honest, he'd just say "we reserve the right to refuse service." But he didn't say that, because such naked honesty is not at all progressive. So instead we're treated to the "everybody is welcome, except when they're not" doublethink. That's my point.

Hello, I'm from Cuckchan! of Trudeauland

Rolling for truck of peace in response. It is Bombadan, after all.

Of course the real monsters here are the doctors and psychiatrists and other Mary Shelley-esque creatures who pushed an otherwise simply slightly effeminate man to undertake irreversible and life-altering surgery.
Seriously, what the fuck.

Religious reasons won't fly even with Muzzie protectionism.

So a muslim and a tranny walk into a courtroom. The judge takes one look at them and their kike lawyers, turns to the baliff and says "这是什么,一个笑话?"

The manager was fucked either way. If he had made the muslim do it, he'd be sued by the muslim.

Or worse. The muslim might have gone aloha snackbar on him. So maybe pissing off the tranny was his least worst option.

Would be funnier if the business had provided a guy to do the waxing and the tranny refused because not wanting to expose her lady penis to the opposite sex.

ALLAH IS GAY

choose one and preferably the latter

Whoo boy, their favorite pet religion vs their favorite pet degenerates, whos gonna win.

Place yer bets, folks. Im putting 30 shekels on religion of peace pwrsonally, muzzies'll go ballistic if they try to force one to do this. Also 30 shek retainer bet the whole thing gets memory holed for creating a logic error that short circuits leftdrones.

Bake the fucking cake, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker.

Poisoned food, poisoned air, poisoned water, poisoned vaccinations, toxic dentistry, toxic medicine, toxic programming…. the list just goes on and on. It’s depopulation. You’re being murdered, err genocided, no, culled by talmudic turds who think it’s their job ordained by G-d.

goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/

GO EAT KOSHER

what is wrong with you

I'd probably side with the muzzie here just because it's the trannies fault for not letting them know they are actually a man despite their delusions so it's tough shit when the only employee availible was a female only waxer.

But as this user said, Muzzies are more dangerous in the long run so I kinda hope they rule in favour of the tranny just to see the fallout from Religion of Cuck™ic riots.

Attached: sdgfdd.jpg (2104x1661, 273.72K)

monitoring, warmly waiting for the new precedent. My money's on the religion of peace.

Attached: nhs tran nurse uk brit.png (591x947, 407.71K)

Sandnigger has more oppression points for now, though it'd be funnier and potentially more violent if it goes the other way.

fags are below sandniggers on the political correctness scale, it will lose

It doesn't matter who wins. We already all lost because this was allowed to go to court in the first place. There's no fixing a system that would even consider this a valid law suit. White patriarchy courts must be ready to rise and drop kick the coming Sharia courts back to the containment of sandnigger lands. Prepare accordingly.

Are you fucking retarded? The case sets precident! If the mudslime wins, (and they should), then anyone can demand they can not touch trannies due to religion.

Honestly, the mudslimes don't want us to cut off our balls and force others to pretend boys are women and to fuck faggots while claiming faggots are women. We've finally reached a point in the kali yuga, where the kikes developed a perversion that makes even mudslimes look sane by comparison. Goatfuckers are better than kike-led tranny faggots.

Muslims do that though.

Just a note on how Cuckistan works: If the tranny wins, then the blowback will be on Jewdeau, whom is courting the assload of mussies that have been imported. Muslims see Jewdeau as the Sheik, because they're retarded. The tranny winning is going to cause a fair bit of Akbaring.

t. leaf

THE CANADIAN CONUNDRUM
H
E

C
A
N
A
D
I
A
N

C
O
N
U
N
D
R
U
M

Attached: 44aef93b4cfcb42c0565e71393c3d81003ca3ec36a8e3bf7cc9bebde761a6b0b.gif (300x296, 1.86M)

The sandnigger because she's a more direct threat to Whites' survival.

So a total of $0 in real damages?
How do you quantify damage to something that can't be damaged?
Can't someone (even the jihadist) just counter sue for trannies being harmful to their dignity?

What a crazy timeline we live.

Wow who ever could have seen this coming?
No matter who loses we win. But not sure who I want to see lose. If faggots lose they are officially considered their birth gender which will be great for salt mining but If sandniggers lose they’ll probably blow something up which is great for muh religion of peace redpilling.

Tranny wins, then, true to SJW attack playbook, they will take a victory lap by organizing all the area trannies to flash-mob the salon, demanding wax-jobs to their mystery-giblets.
Offended muzzie then turns around and sues her employer for an hostile workplace, or some such BS.
And she'll win, because the only Jason Caruthers I can find in an image search are all White.
Also: rolling for tranny judge.

Attached: 2anjyb.jpg (483x444, 42.96K)

Kek, I remember that story

Attached: Thotpocket_-_when_you_give_er_the_pap_its_time_to_fap.png (1131x566, 410.28K)

That's not the way clown world works.
If it were a Christian it would be another case of "bake the cake, bigot"
A muslim winning is only a victory for muslimes.

Is there anyone in Canada saying to themselves, "How the fuck did we get to this point?"

And so it begins. The Cannibalisation of "diversity".

Attached: Kocek_-_Late_19th_c_-_wiki (1).jpg (395x848, 162.05K)

No, because that question has been answered 6 million times already.

Attached: Cuntface_Poo_in_Loo.jpg (940x529 35.13 KB, 195.93K)

What you faggots call Moslem (really reminds me of molasses) are called muslims in any English speaking countries who aren't still living in the 1800s's glories that are long gone. Sandniggers, as in the redtext, is the proper way to refer to those invaders.

Gas both the non canadian and the tranny.

is that his fucking family?

I left the cities and drink to forget how badly those fucks, who have 90% of political seats thanks to "proportional representation" have brought this once great country to multicultural hell. If I didn't leave, I'd be in jail for life for mass murder.

Found the jew.

No this is who he sucks up to. The pics lack the fag pride parade he ran with and the feminist groups he loves.

In humor, there is truth.

Attached: 6edfc5a08cf05c856203178efd538d3a85bdc763c76efc67521e6d5e65e0e11b.jpg (255x110, 6.6K)

It's a fight where there are no winners

mein sides

When you think about it like that, man does it show how all these tranny laws are stupid. I don't think there is any law or legal action relating to trannies that some guy with more 'tism than brains has used to some perverted end. OF FUCKING COURSE stuff like this would eventually happen. It was like the sagas of men in women's gym locker rooms and the like. I bet such complaints come in fairly regularly, especially in very pozzed big cities but we don't hear about them anymore because the stories get buried.
Check'd by the way.

Imagine your job is ripping wax off fat, smelly vags. Mostly belonging to old ladies. Now some queer comes in and wants his junk… that's some, 'fml' shit. We should spread this to shitskins. Oh you're Syrian… welcome to Canada. Trudeau at a fag parade is good ammo as well. Something ,something, your childrens future.

You're clearly a faggot for reading the shit in your image and saving it but even more so, for imagining we have to choose. We're going to kill EVERYONE who isn't White in our lands. Or we will be the ones who die. Simple as that.

You seem to be too high-strung mate, he simply read an article and thought it was funny, doesn't mean he watched the actual thing.
The phrase "I'm didgeridoo you in the ass" is so outlandish and bizarre it's funny, even if it's degenerate.
Also, simply stating which parasitic group you'd get rid of first based on personal preference means nothing in the grand scheme of things, or that you like one over the other.

Here, I found this for you.

Attached: didgeridon't.gif (500x253, 2.76M)

Attached: 2340923480293842.JPG (167x198, 13.37K)

incredibly underrated post. If the tranny wins I'm going to Canada to start baiting Mudslims

I see you're not familiar with Religion of Cuck™ic culture.

Cqnadanons should force turd and the libshit to answer to this shit, dont let them ignore it, force them to pick sides.

Go back in time and kill money, the shitstain kike who should have been behind bars or 6 ft under, not praised for torturing twin boys after he sliced of one of their dicks and proceeding to violate human rights.

Any tranny that does not put 200% into trying to pass should be forbade by law from calling themselves anything but a male.

I know that in the grand scheme of things this thread is mostly pointless, but godam do I love it so much, favorite thread in a while. The complete insanity of the entire situation, 2 professional victims going at it, it just perfectly reveals the current insanity residing in the west. If I was a betting man I would put my money on the muslim, not that I would want either to win, I just think the muslim has the edge.

If I were the judge though I would side with the tranny, not because I think they're right, simply because I hate Muslims more than anything right now and believe them to be by far the most dangerous growing cancer in the west. Trannys just screech and take it up the ass, Muslims van of peace and rape.

Sandniggers can play the "religious reasons" card, which pretty much trumps all the others. If you're Muslim, that is.

CANADAINS ARE LEGALLY OBLItavistockD TO SHAVE LADYBALLS
And for that extra close shave a Classic Straight Edge Razor must be used.

Attached: Straight-Edge-Knife-Shaving-Barber-Razor-with-Wood-Handle.jpg_640x640_7a7b67a4-2e35-4a3e-b0be-b08fee8f3a56_grande.jpg (880x546 31.98 KB, 74.95K)

This shit is still around?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (999x1418, 1.45M)

Any tranny that is alive should be forbidden by law to be alive

Mostly just Greeks who got brainwashed into being Turks apparently. They have something like 70% Greek admixture.

say canadian courtroom
But yeah, well played

ABSOLUTELY SYMPTOMATIC

Wew fucking lad
This is no joke, unfortunately

You're leaving out the fact that the (((militant gay scene))) target children for pozzing. I think I'd rather die quickly by a saracen blade than rot to death because of HIV, whilst watching kids that haven't even reached puberty get their genitalia mutilated because they were born into the wrong body.
They ALL have to go.

We can only hope it's a Chinese judge.
They cant stand muslims or faggots.

BAKE MY FUCKING CAKE

Attached: 1466748896453.gif (222x211, 1.18M)

And when they come for the small towns?

You cant run from this.

MEME MAGIC

Attached: muslim_bakery.jpg (2048x1479, 392.96K)

Criminally underrated. Trudeau's son has been disinherited from the dynasty in favour of his sister, because Daddy wants a female Trudeau prime minister next time. Punished Xavier has awoken

oh fuck that's at 20 minute drive away from me..
I could probably stop by the Canadian Tire and get Pink Truck Balls with "Shave The LadyBalls Bigot!"

Attached: SmugRoselisa.png (290x292, 7.77K)

Hahahaha

CANADA YES