Welp, this is what Prince Harry is married too now

Look like a fucking Jew to me.
England is now officially ruled by a blood-line of Jews.

Attached: 9281204-3x2-700x467.jpg (780x438 40.71 KB, 37.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/2015-12-22/british-neo-nazi-behind-terror-plot-to-put-prince-harry-on-throne-detained-under-mental-health-act/
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-2_4.html
nova969.com.au/entertainment/meghan-markles-old-cv-reveals-some-special-skills
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5143801/Meghan-Markles-CV-lists-skills-juggler-stripper.html
thefappening.us/category/meghan-markle/
archive.fo/OWhij
thefappening.us/meghan-markle/meghan-markle-leaked-and-thefappening-14-photos/
archive.li/aQawS
8ch.net/pol/res/11596300.html
archive.li/mjrEv
goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/
twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/status/969708068677267456
archive.fo/k7gcC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the entire royal family needs to hang

You would think royalty would have more taste.

Harry's line has no real prospect of succeeding to the throne now William has 3 kids, so the Nigger-Kike is pretty irrelevant. It's widely known that he's not even Charles's son.

Attached: harry-hewitt.png (615x410, 579.91K)

Does this one have jew blood in it because some of its relatives were deinvited and daddy was given a heart attack. At least someone tried.

Attached: 69367270[1].jpg (400x300, 77.19K)

Attached: Early-Markle.jpg (2000x1000, 264.49K)

Wow Prince Harry is such a nice and open-minded person. He can't be racist, because he married a black girl. I've made a note of that to his benefit.

That's a nigger.

'member when (pic related) I'm sure they replaced him.

Attached: C-DWLB3XoAAL1sV[1].jpg (1024x768, 129.46K)

KANGs

seriously
MEME RESPONSIBLY

Did they really detain someone under the mental health act for wanting to put the fucker on the throne? Had to be a jew. Let's see…
>itv.com/news/2015-12-22/british-neo-nazi-behind-terror-plot-to-put-prince-harry-on-throne-detained-under-mental-health-act/
I'll be damned.

Attached: I'm making you marry a jigger.jpg (620x465, 40.4K)

She literally looks like Sarah Silverman

No way, man. On Silverman, the eyes are way too close together. On this one, the eyes are way too far apart.

I can't figure out how she hasn't eaten her nose yet. It's like an optical illusion.

The nigger-priest was fucking hilarious.

I guess whores around the world love her. They want to be like her since they hit puberty. She lives the ultimate female fantasy. An ex-divorcee and a former prostitute who miscarried her child in 2013, and whored around her whole life is now marring a prince charming. The British government is desperately trying to scrub her promiscuous past into into non-existence, but there are a few things left. That article from dailymail was deleted about two months ago, pic related is a small cap of it. What a shitshow. I wonder (((who))) could be behind it.

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-2_4.html

nova969.com.au/entertainment/meghan-markles-old-cv-reveals-some-special-skills

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5143801/Meghan-Markles-CV-lists-skills-juggler-stripper.html

Attached: misha.png (480x556 378.35 KB, 67.16K)

It's normal because nigger and jews are becoming closer and closer to each other.

Thanks for that. Now please help me find my sides.

Attached: Shit.jpg (377x479, 43.67K)

Something tells me you don't know anything about American race relations.

Attached: Ze Check.jpg (197x256, 19.39K)

OP had no reason to make this shitty thread, but after…

>The British government is desperately trying to scrub her promiscuous past into into non-existence, but there are a few things left. That article from dailymail was deleted about two months ago, pic related is a small cap of it. What a shitshow. I wonder (((who))) could be behind it.
this is now an anti-memory hole thread
Info dump on everything that has been in Harry's new hole.

kekd & heild

Just pull a sword out of a stone again, while not being a fag, you fags.
That's how you do it over there, don't you?

Go on, get a pullin.

False half Satan. Well, Moshe. Sorry about that. I get jews and Satan mixed up a lot.

No. He looks like Charles son phenotipically. No resemblance with hewitt horse guy.
t. classifier

The nigger genetics really standout in the hairline. It's disgusting. She can fool some people far away, but as you get closer you can the uneven scraggliness.

DON'T RACEMIX

It was binned.

Yes. That negress cunt looks like Sarah Silverman. She is at least 25% jewish.
t. classifier

Where the hell are the Stuarts?

The hair relaxer and lightened newspaper pictures fooled a nation. I'm a mulatto and I don't even like it. It's suspicious and wrong. A jew introducing them two together, a fast celeb-esque marriage and her having an extremely shady past. The whole thing stinks.

Yes! That is jewish phenotype.
t. classifier

Hmnmmm.

Attached: e04efd522b0cad032e8b542a504619059fbe867bc9409f4686db707233070050.png (568x571, 96.88K)

From the TV series Suits S2E16
Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross cock for hire
Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane Harry's hole
She fucks him in the filing room

Attached: Suits 2x16 Best Scene of Suits - Mike and Rachel-177847775.mp4 (576x360, 13.2M)

Have you seen the bigass disgusting nose of the queen? They have been jews for ages.

First post best post.

And Hitler was a Rothschild with one nut.

Attached: 00c.png (600x587, 108.35K)

Harry married a literal jewish/negro whore past her prime bearing age?

Attached: 1466415634108.jpg (232x206, 13.17K)

Yeah, and the queen is unironically thrilled.

You could take the racial disgust away and list the others towards normies and they probably wouldn't like it.

topless
note: this would normally be spoilered as it's degenerate, but needs to be visible in an archive, as it will eventually be memory holed.
Record everything they want to shoah!

Attached: meghan-markle-nude-seins-nus-mars-2018-01.jpg (1379x1344, 36.21K)

No he looks like his brother, check the hairline, both have extremely early bald spots in the back of the head, just like their real dad and grandpa do.

Any pics of the sour cunt?

Attached: 1460350892217-0.jpg (523x929, 95.94K)

shut it down!

Attached: 2Meghan-Markle-naked.jpg (1030x1200 36.89 KB, 30.58K)

Attached: 6Meghan-Markle-tits.jpg (960x1200 31.45 KB, 23.92K)

Oh the look on the lizard's face.

Attached: MAIN-Prince-Harry-and-Meghan-Markles-faces-adorn-new-royal-wedding-themed-swimsuits-Fans-of-the-bride-a.jpg (976x650 135.55 KB, 118.76K)

Nice, saved every last pic.

thefappening.us/category/meghan-markle/
archive.fo/OWhij
thefappening.us/meghan-markle/meghan-markle-leaked-and-thefappening-14-photos/
archive.li/aQawS

OP is an ignorant faggot
It was already known she is a ((​(she)))

This thread archive
8ch.net/pol/res/11596300.html
archive.li/mjrEv
This thread archive
UPDATE after other anons post more evidence

Fixed it for you.

I saw some photos of the wedding today and I noticed Harry himself wasn't looking exactly happy either.

Attached: you deserve this.jpg (679x649, 104.56K)

someone make a gif with the queens face turning into hitlers… or maybe mosely

He was flashing Mason hidden hand signs at the announcement. Its probably a shame marriage to get the nigger vote.

The Jews are gonna rule by proxy, royal family is just securing their future.

So did the Royal family hate Harry?
There's no way they didn't know this about the niggress before she got married.

And seriously, you'd think with the guy being royalty, he'd have higher standards and find someone better.

Attached: 1512297408781.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Poisoned food, poisoned air, poisoned water, poisoned vaccinations, toxic dentistry, toxic medicine, toxic programming…. the list just goes on and on. It’s depopulation. You’re being murdered, err genocided, no, culled by talmudic turds who think it’s their job ordained by G-d.

goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/

GO EAT KOSHER

SHE HALFBREED
SHE HALFBREED

This is going to end in divorce.

Not realizing the Queen can trace her heritage back to Abraham and has Jacobs stone under the throne.
Not realizing that the Queens first visit to Israel will be soon, once Jerusalem is fully secured.

Digits confirm.
Their offspring will have problems.
They won't survive it.

Really?

What's it like being mulatto?
Neither here nor there?
You must hate your parents for giving you no place in the world

THIS

Heil'd

Attached: hitler_salute_2.jpg (630x400, 38.35K)

Helicopter crash incoming. Prince Philip has already ordered it.

It's a nigger, retard

Blackmail, some kind of threat from the kikes.
"we'll eliminate William in a plane crash unless harry nigs a juden"
Royals grudgingly accept the terms.

The expressions on their faces can be seen in other photos; this threat->command has been going on for a long time. The total family are sick of it. My guess is the long term threat is "we will Tsar the whole family if you don't comply, every last distant relation gone, bloodline ended", and for some reason the royals haven't tried to Vlad Tepes the shit out of the Rothschilds etc.

The Rothschilds manage the royals wealth and got the queen by the balls.

Jews could do anything from getting the fairly irrelevant royals stripped off all they got which would please the underclass that hates any kind of whites with status.

Whatever power they once had is long gone…

It's basically a shotgun wedding.
DOESN'T WRAP UP

Attached: Royalwedding.png (576x432, 289.71K)

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIET

Is this who we think it is with
Alexander Soros at Spirit Cooking Party=
????

twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/status/969708068677267456
archive.fo/k7gcC

Attached: possiblemarkle-alexandersorosspiritcooking.jpeg (1440x1420, 401.04K)

real catch there

Attached: diana.jpg (640x481, 131.08K)

Fucking what? He's literal royalty. He could rape 1000 babies in broad daylight and he wouldn't even be arrested, he'd just go away silently. Marrying some mullato kike hasn't ruined his life, it's less than a blip on his life radar.

At least Markle found her man. Chick attached can't find a man and I'm left holding a cheap diss that must be served.

Attached: 43.yr.old.wailing.bout.hitting.wall.jpg (775x721, 176K)

You know that Kate Middleton's real name is Kate Goldsmith, don't you?

Nope. This bitch is 36 years old. The only way she's having a baby is with medical assistance

let me take a crack at this one brother…

even if his life is "runied" its still 1000 times better than your life will ever be. To the prince you are literally a useless serf.

To us you are fag

shes 36 … wtf is the pince doing …. It would of been pretty boss if he just married some hot young hood rat with a fat ass

and pince was all like "royalty deserves a royal ass"

"My brother might be pince of whales, but Im king of the hood"

I mean he kinda half assed it (i dont do puns) … just fucking go all the way. Get a real black woman thats stacked with tits and ass not this fucking old ass nothing.

It would also be 10 times easier to kill said woman if she get out of line because its not like she would know any important people and she would not get the same love diana got.

Her thread got shoad

The seed is weak.

There are plenty of chav girls in England with big tits and fat asses, and the same low-class attitude, if he really wanted to go slumming. There's no need for him to go oil drilling. He's being forced into it to help promote the Kalergi plan. Just like how the Prince of Luxembourg married a straight-from-Africa nigger bitch and now their bloodline is permanently ruined.

No matter how bad things get, at least I'm not PrinceAnthony HarryBirch.

At least I'm not a nigger.

Attached: uHEfsnV.jpg (1200x1049, 238.67K)

rather work the soil as a serf on hire to some landless vagrant peasant than be prince of all these lifeless dead

i was gonna post this in another thread but it got removed so this thread can have it.
Delete if not valued post idc.

I'm a part time male model,
let me tell you something son.

Modelling is a waste of your time, apart from being productive in terms of monetary gain, it is a death of the soul, and it will place you in the centre of a circle of social media obsessed zombie dead weights.

However i have made a single observation in my time as a model.

Commercially, the most successful female and male models are racially pure through most of their family history. The past few generations of their family are 95% all Scandinavian, or all African, or all English or what have you. I'v seen 3 mixed race girls get pushed into the industry by progressives trying to be diverse but there is just no demand for them so they get dropped in a year. Also from what i can tell, racially pure people age better.Two of those three were social media slob, ego slaves, and the third was nothing special, although that's just first impressions.

e.g. Amber heard is all white ancestry; Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, English, Irish, German, Scottish, Welsh.
All white.

I'm going to assume the pic you posted is the best example of a mixed woman you could find.

Genes are important, but are conquerable, if you're born with shit genes, that doesn't mean you cant make yourself attractive or successful or 'smart'.

Anyway, OP if you're mixed that's ok, own it, but don't try and bring other people down to your level so that you can feel better, it's honestly just sad, there are better ways to spend your time.

Sage in every field, remember to always read at least 4 hours a week, work out 3 times a week, and eat more vegetables and less meat. Also remove refined sugars from your diet.

Attached: so.jpg (747x450, 133.18K)

Hard to do that in a camp, now.

Still looks like a white nigger hybrid that straightened her hair had a nose job, to me.

They were never far from that (image related).

Attached: Royalmilah.png (619x740, 473.96K)

Technically Israel is British. Mandatory Palestine never went away, you just had the fucking A-team have a coup and install a 'state' on a UK Royal Navy stone frigate.

lel, maybe he was a robot all along. You need to have a lot of autism to operate an apache gunship's weapon system.

Trips confirm robo-prince.

And hey, at least they're not as likely to have isramutt meme kids.

Based imkikey

Attached: royals.JPG (372x444, 41.57K)

Your dubs are at odd though, the royal family is kiked up to the max. Regardless, I found it legitimately funny. Perhaps Harry dressed fashy at the party to get girls without realizing it would attract bad attention from press, he was able to find good PR but was afraid of becoming a wizard so he got what he could get. Also, very curious about this . Still believe they killed Diana in a ritual as she died on the 13th pillar and Rothschild was the last person to see her alive in the ambulance. Fuck knows if Harry & his big brother are involved, but I doubt Diana would've been keen on it all, more like a TA or victim groomed to marry into the bloodline for the blood's sake. Hope these fuckers would have a compass but it would seem they're simply towing the line. Poor bastard Harry, he had so much potential but decided to chuck it away when it came to marriage.

Maybe this was a planned thing all along. Get a negress, make sure she has kike lineage… All part and parcel of being a brit user.

Duh. This is the Cultural Marxist decapitation of the royal family. You reap what you sow.

Agreed. But what i'm questioning is whether this is an order from their higher ups, coincidental or simply their breed not towing the line in terms of finding "suitable" women. I'd love for those evil fucks to get a dose of their own medicine but they're so twisted and deranged that I would not be surprised that all of this is on purpose and there's no real malice to his (or the actor as Harry) decision as it was all elaborately planned to further their agenda.

Of course it was on purpose

you're right but guess what, it was a jewess who played matchmaker, LOL.

What's that old saying?

Beat him like a red haired step child?

Harry isn't one of (((them)))

Not even one drop of their Saxe Coberg Gotha Guelph blood in his veins.

This is the last move in the humilation and destruction of Diana