Let's Deport an Illegal - First time for a THOT Edition

QUICK RUNDOWN:

Pewdiepie made a video about twitch I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROATs, the I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT in the video contacted a company that claims videos, his video was demonetized and she took the revenue

She issued an 'apology' because she didn't mean to get his video demonetized, saying she did it because of sexism

Pewdiepie made a response video including her statements/videos, she made a video saying she regularly claims videos that has her clips- even knowing of fair use laws and doesn't give a fuck, and says she gets $700 a month

Twitch Whore illegally copy striking videos of anyone talking about her being a whore, small channels cant defend themselves and lose money.

BUT WAIT, THERE IS MORE

As you can see in the video below, this whore called Natalian Mogollon got her Canadian VISA Illegally. As she clearly say she got her visa by marrying a canadian guy just to divorce right after.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I

It would be pity if the Canadian Immigration Department were to know about it right?

Report her green-card marriage here
>canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

Article with more details about the Fraud
>>thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/video-games-literally-saved-my-life-says-saskatoon-internet-personality

He signed for her visa before even meeting her. Textbook Fraud.

Now, reporting her is a totally anonymous action. Why wouldnt you do a good deed if you hate illegals so much?

hello i come from 4pleb to ask for your helpings.

Attached: 1526804587472.jpg (1280x720, 67.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/172280710#top
twitch
boards.4chan.org/bant/thread/5192781
goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/
youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here is 4pleb thread

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/172280710#top

Attached: 1494360406612.png (635x424, 343.84K)

BUMP

/PEWDS/
/OURGUY/

Thread just got deleted on 4plebs

bumpity bumpy I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAThy exproty

Attached: 1458326830138.gif (460x426, 654.93K)

What word is fucking filtered there?

original video is. timestamp is somewhere just after 6:30:00

twitch dot tv/videos/227292741

Attached: 1486601859920.png (1920x1080, 597.55K)

I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT t h o t
slut s l u t
whore w h o r e

testing

T H . O T

It's what Pewds called her in his original video that she copyright striked

hotpockets are being prissy little bitches aren't they? Is that th0t someone's waifu or something?

fucking mods
I made a thread on /bant/
boards.4chan.org/bant/thread/5192781

6:21:23

I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT begone

Why the fuck is th0t wordfiltered? How is it a goon word?

Attached: 06ed95029814e0886d50ca481dcfd5628f4f2a37f2b506392d5a57f99c9460d9.jpg (358x402, 57.4K)

I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROATh is a Crowley book, people were saying before it was a psyop meme or some shit.

Tho.th I mean.

Attached: 0487840cf3528c859b8b3eb8f32211a44d27ccee1005f981bc762bd4fbb27fa5.jpg (170x296, 6.77K)

Th0t isn't Th0th and it's not a goon thing anyways. Hotpockets are just niggers right now.

Poisoned food, poisoned air, poisoned water, poisoned vaccinations, toxic dentistry, toxic medicine, toxic programming…. the list just goes on and on. It’s depopulation. You’re being murdered, err genocided, no, culled by talmudic turds who think it’s their job ordained by G-d.

goyimgazette.com/food-poisoned-care/

GO EAT KOSHER

Sola dosis facit venenum, you worthless fucking doublenigger.

1. Never give th​ots advance notice of what is about to happen.
2. I don't give a shit about e-celebs, the only saving grace is this is reporting an illegal.
3. Why are you asking anons to report for you, and not telling us how you already did so & how we could do the same too? NYPA.
4. Have the decency to make a proper thread not blatant cuckchan copypasta

>youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I
Since you're a lazy nigger I've attached your 'evidence' (which is actually pretty shitty, because you should have the primary source & metadata [names/dates/URLs/channelIDs/++] ).
If the th​ot says this was a clip from a play then you're fucked along with your 'evidence'.
You need the primary source faggot

Attached: Curb Your Thot-kCS5V7Pmw7I-Natalian Mogollon.webm (1920x1080, 6.15M)

post Shabbat TORpedo bot running & spamming the same crap in other threads

I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROATs is a wordiltered?

Wow. Is this damage control so that we don't get associated with incels? Does that mean that I AM A FUCKING GOON SOMEONE SLIT MY THROAT?

Agreed, OP is a cuckchan-tier faggot.

Find the full video, with context, and if it is what you say it is I'll report her. We'll see how well she can ply her trade sitting spread-legged in the dirt back in Columbia.

I don't think humans should talk like niggers.

th0t is a crowley book? what book?

They won't do shit. Go back to cuckchan and stay there until you learn how to make a decent thread, faggot.

I want her to publicly call out pewdiepie as the instigator of this op, so he can make another response vid.
Best way to make that happen?

Don't let her know we did this, direct to 4chan, don't let pewdiepiw expose our shithole to the worls