German Lügenpresse Sacks Cartoonist Over Bibi Caricature

Sueddeutsche Zeitung Fires 85-year old Dieter Hanitzsch over "anti-Semitic" cartoon

TL;DR Sueddeutche Zeitung fired their well-known, in-house cartoonist over a drawing of Benjamin Netanyahu. Previously, Hanitzsch's drawings of other world leaders had been defended by the publisher as expressions of free speech, though this coverage naturally does not extend to criticism of Israel.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-antisemitism-cartoon/german-newspaper-drops-cartoonist-after-netanyahu-drawing-idUSKCN1IJ1MT
archive.is/CqIrF

Attached: bibi eurovision caricature.jpg (898x628, 178.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115642709/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Süddeutsche are dyed-in-the-wool lefties. No wonder.

Have some decently-redpilled leddit salt to go with

Attached: reddit comm 2.png (1732x1074 153.43 KB, 331.85K)

Nicely. The j*w is getting named more and more often nowadays in Europe. Bump.

Attached: Dc1XEteWsAEMB_u.jpeg (832x537, 110.96K)

Meant to spoiler, oops.

JIDF is being paid too much for their shit work if they are letting this slide and so are the sausagefingers who moderate reddit.

Israel has somehow managed to piss off both the left and the right all over the world. At the rate they're going they won't have a single friend in the world in a few years.

Things the goyim get to own:

Attached: aayyyyyyyy.jpg (315x450, 21.56K)

Attached: 0.9999.png (300x300 212.25 KB, 23.99K)

(((They))) are giving out enough rope to hang themselves with.

2018 - 85 = 1933
He was in the hitlerjugend.

Attached: 55ed1386ac4433363458e3c8a27d5b70e0750a3e6e90c866ade75be253ef34ff.jpg (1391x1338, 451.92K)

Jesus Christ, user, spoiler that

Agreeing with Redditors for the wrong reasons.

Top Kek.

Only one of them made me recoil in disgust. Zig Forums has worked its magic.

Absolutely nu-Weimar.

Attached: f9b3f41f02c71323a02851721a1831def822d52b4d7cde41d2c476862ba31fe6.jpg (640x640, 44.75K)

Attached: double-standard-3.jpg (1600x827 232.73 KB, 219.35K)

nice digits
Though i seem to remember it saying THE JEWS on the sleeve instead of the THE WEST
Can anyone help me out here?

I'll give him that he absolutely destroys kikes but is it worth sacrificing your own religion for it?

One thing real and tangible, the other is entirely based on faith and feelings.
Of course it's worth it.

So where are the anti-Semitic parts and "clichés" in this drawing ? Fucking kikes…

Jews don't have any rockets or missiles and none of them are transgender or sexually deviant?

The fire rises

He's ironically right on kike hypocrisy but he's definitely not right on other things. Some of his cartoons are worth supporting of our cause just like some David Horsey cartoons, but the person itself is not worth fully supporting, again just like David Horsey. It turns out he identifies himself as a Che Guevera Marxist but strangely enough he supports gun-grabbing, like an Obongo-tier liberal. He made a cartoon once calling out pro-Palestine "Neo-Nazis" and believes only the Marixsts should support them. He keeps comparing Israel and Bibi to Hitler and friends which in my opinion is completely insulting to Hitler's image, he's completely anti-White to the core btw. Reminds me of Zig Forums who keeps saying "Zionism=Nazism". Also apperently he's actually a literal cuckold and wants to change the word "copyright" to "copyleft". For further details: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115642709/

Like the art student who got kicked out of his university for this cartoon.

Attached: 5346465.jpg (960x674, 60K)

And since when has a disgruntled art student done anything wrong?

Bibi has big ears and nose and there is a star of David twice on the picture… clearly antisemitism…

You should not make connections between Netanyahu, Israel, jews, dead Palis and the Eurovision song contest. That are age old antisemitic cliches from the middle ages, already the Spanish inquisition and later Hitler used. Don’t you know?

This is the same paper that was outed for publishing stories written by the CIA. The guy who outed them many of you will remember (utub vids) also how he had a heart attack two years later at like 55. So yeah, total lugenpresse.