How to become a politician?

Zig Forums, it's tiem.

We've let our ideas ferment in this virtual hivemind/sewage for long enough. Now it's tiem we go out and apply our values in the real world.

How do I start a career as a politician? Does any of you have any advice? Any personal experience?

Unfortunately I have no connections and I'm not that wealthy (no debts and around 60k in savings though), but I'm willing to do whatever it takes. WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES.
The current situation is simply intolerable.

Where do I start?

Attached: ...and this is why we need ovens.jpg (1292x1300, 231.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/apology.htm
archive.is/7NxnJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is your past clean?

get off 8ch is your first step , second talk to people , third sell out

Defeatists are not human beings.

1- make pamphlets
2- distribute pamphlets
Be sure to include a link to your site where people can learn everything about you

Tell people exactly what they want to hear. Do this better than your competition. Then when you get elected pursue your actual agenda. It's exactly what the kikes do except in your case your agenda would revolve benefiting the white race instead of genociding it.

Completely clean. Never even got a parking ticket.

Was about to say exactly that.

Can you speak well?

As jewish as this strategy is, I thought of it. But here's the problem: if I started to preach having leftist-globalist-feel-good-values, I'd find myself competing with thousands of more famous, better connected politicians who already spew this drivel on a daily basis. I'd never get noticed.

Isn't it better to preach what I really think, at this point? No hypocrisy (always good for the soul) and I get to stand out.

People wouldn't care much about leftist-politician-number-479238, but they will surely remember the crazy guy who says Religion of Cuck™ is cancer and needs to be destroyed and not tolerated, and that we need the right to kick out any "refugee" we damn please and consider the EU bureaucrats traitors of our civilization to hang in the public square. And being noticed is the first crucial step. They can't vote for you if they don't remember your name.

(Plus, I'm pretty sure that in my country these ideas would have a fairly big resonance. Deep down lots of people think like that, even though they don't admit it.)

No false modesty, yes. Always had a talent for writing speeches and the likes.

Pamphlets and websites are good and effective, but first I need to decide what to write in them.

Also, if I simply wrote right-wingers pamphlets and started distributing them on my own in the streets, that'd be fairly ridiculous and inefficient. Wouldn't I need the support of a group? And in that case, should I join an existing one or create a new one?

Politics is a closed system. That means the system decides who gets "in" and who doesn't. You don't because you're a real person and not a soulless Yes-man.

This is defeatism of the feel-good variety. "I'm powerless because I'm better than them". Cancerous thinking.

Adolf came from nowhere and he managed to seize his country (and most of Europe) by recognizing his people's sufferings and yearnings and leveraging them. The basic recipe hasn't changed, only the logistics.

We do need to do what it takes to win, but don't lie if you're not committed to it, or it won't be convincing.

As for speaking the truth, it works when others do it with you. Patrick Little pointed out that making the jews play a game of unwinnable whack-a-mole with people of our persuasion will make the truth a viable option. It's what's been happening on the internet, and now they're trying to destroy the internet. Make them overplay their hand. There's already some people out in the open. Adding yourself to the bunch makes the others safe, and any who follow you will create the same effect for you. If you can come out strong and persuasive, at least as much as Little did, you'll probably be able to conjure more "moles" than can be whacked.

If that were true the system wouldn't change over time. A defeatist doesn't deserve life.

That's always easy, in every debate I find myself into. After all, most people (the non-brainwashed ones) find our opinions maybe a bit extreme, but still based in common sense and in fairness.

I've spent the last decade debating with leftists, feminists and other ghouls, and I'm always appalled by how bad they are at thinking, articulating and keeping frame. It's a real (((mystery))) how they managed to get into power.

Run for an office. You will probably lose, but doing so will teach you the ins and outs. Second. Create a base of voters that will recognize and vote for you, this is done by outreach and going out physically meeting people. People remember those they have personally met and shook hands with.

The rest requires time and experience.

Another route is to start forming Volkisch townships, where we won't need to go through the Judaic politicians gauntlet of kissing ass.

The system in 1930 was a lot different from the system now. Hell, the Allies made sure to prevent exactly that kind of "man of the people" ever rising to prominence in Germany again.

Sure you would. You just start shitting on the more famous, better connected politicians for not being leftist enough. But that's assuming you want to pander to leftists. It's better to move the overton window in the other direction. Telling people what they want to hear doesn't necessarily mean making campaign promises. It could mean simply being entertaining and fun to listen to, or blowing your rival politicians the fuck out with bantz. Sometimes it could even mean telling the truth if that's what people want to hear. As long as you're running for office in a "democracy" then you pretty much have to do everything possible to make people like you tbh.

If you're completely green to politics, take the time to learn from people already running. Volunteer for someone running for a state congressional position.
As someone who has served on successful election campaigns on the local level, I can give you some advice that helped get my candidate elected; Go door to door.
It sounds cliche, but it actually works. Most people have no fucking clue who is running on a local level and 9 times out of 10 will vote for whoever they remember. By engaging with people directly, you will leave a lasting impression on them. Local elections are highly competitive and if you can swing just a few hundred people in a district, your chances of getting elected will be high.
You don't need 6 million dollars worth of advertisements and you don't even need to lie. In fact, all you really have to do is listen. People want a politician who hears them and nods their head in agreement.
So knock on doors and shake hands. Make a lasting impression.
In just a few days, you can get hundreds of people to remember your name and vote for you.

And the best part is, once you're elected they won't give a shit what you do because they don't understand politics.
Be warned though. The problem isn't in getting elected. The problem is networking with the establishment once you're in. If you start talking about the jews, you will get loads of attention by the media but you will be stonewalled by everyone around you. This can be beneficial because it empowers other anons like yourself to get into politics as well. However the downside is you'll never actually get anything passed.
Yet…
In time, if enough anons like yourself do what you plan to do, you will begin to form a network.
And you will not be alone either. People like me who help people like you exist and if you make yourself known, you will find allies gravitating towards you.

Take this from a person actually trying to achieve the same thing, and having made a few steps.
In (((Democracy))) the media rule the people so you need publicity from your enemy. There are many ways to achieve that, for example by making "stupid" remarks. For example, Trump's "we will build a wall" became well known after he added "and Mexico will pay for it". His enemy spread his message to mock him, but all they managed to do is make him more famous.
Next, you need the oil of politics. That is, money. Search for strong and established parties to take you in, at least in the beginning. Find some rich foreigners willing to support your cause, for example Iran embassy if you push for anti-Zionism and are willing to push parts of their agenda. Try to create some sort of passive income. Any passive income is better than slaving to someone else who can, and most likely will, fire you after finding out your political ideals, and being able to give time to cover your absence of money is a great asset.
Then create some followers. In the beginning it doesn't matter if they are kind-of retards, if you can't find quality yet. 10 devoted retards are better than 0 followers.
Increase your social and chit-chat skills. Get to conventions, spot the richer and more useful folk and approach them. Having common hobbies makes people friends pretty quickly and easily.
Read books about how propaganda works, study tactics that past (or present if you can find them) politicians used.

Other than those, become better as a person. Work-out, read books, make friends, etc. etc. It washes off on you more than you believe.

And most of all, DO NOT GIVE UP when bad things occur. Give it time, and things will heal, and you will be up again having learned from your mistakes.

Godspeed user, and Hail Victory.

Attached: 23794914_10210344715962427_1995672663192042408_n.jpg (953x952, 190.89K)

How to become a politician

Suck on jew dick, either trotskyist or zionist neocon will do, the harder you suck the more the jews on Zig Forums will praise them.

Worked for the Orange kike

Yes. That sounds like a necessary, teaching step.
But to do that I need to join a party that kinda-but-not-completely mirrors my views, or to form a new one that is a perfect fit for me but is also unknown and powerless. (My guess is that the first choice is the better one.)

Also, should I aim at a particular kind of office?

I expect to work really hard. Trying to become a politician seems like a full time, 80 hours a week job. When you're not writing or speaking you're traveling, discussing or reading to hone your skills and your knowledge.

Elaborate? Sounds very different from the usual path, and in a game of who-gets-noticed-the-most, different is always a good thing.

This is very true. More of you need to spend time with writings from Hitler himself, and historical accounts of the rise and fall of the Third Reich. It’s all written down, and the formula has not changed.

Hitler knew that in order to rise to power you have to gain the backing of at least one respected element of society.

They've tried, but here's the thing: phenomenons like Hitler are generated by the way the human mind works, and the kikest kikery in the world can't change that.

People will always long for a man bold and strong enough to speak his (and their) mind about the unfairness he sees around himself. Trump's victory has proven that.

The only situation where it's acceptable to suck on jew dick is if you're planning to bite it off.

You can start by offing yourself, faggot.

Yes. Sarcasm and humour of the scathing variety is always a very powerful debating tool.

An advantage young unknown politicians have over the more experienced ones is that the latters will surely have made many mistakes and compromising actions in the past that are public knowledge and can be dug up. It's very easy to throw dirt on experienced politicians.

I have actually served on successful election campaigns on a local level and while what you say is true for most federal political positions (senators, house of reps, presidential positions, etc) it is not exactly true for local politics.

This is true to some extent. However most local political candidates get zero media coverage. The way to win an election on the local level is to get people to remember your name. In many districts/municipalities/etc, all it takes is a few hundred people and you will win. Very few people bother to research local candidates at all and simply vote for whoever made a lasting impression. Going door to door and meeting people IRL is far more effective at this level than TV ads. Especially with younger people in conservative areas.

This never actually happens. First of all, Iran has no interest in funding some guy running for office for the district 6 of Iowa. Second of all, even if they did care, you'd need to offer them something more than being anti-Zionist. If you're caught with money from Iran, you could cause an international incident and whoever greenlighted funding you would be sacked.
Fortunately you don't need sacks of money to win local elections. You just need energy and soap.

That is so much easier than people here realize.

That's irrelevant. If you're inconvenient enough, they will find "dirt" on you.

Solid advice, thanks.

My impression is that this is a game of musical chairs where only the best actors manage to seize a seat. Even actually knowing your shit doesn't seem half as important as ACTING like you know it.

That is the biggest hurdle, no doubts.
But as you said, I think that as time passes and everyone sees with their own eyes what our current leaders and their globalist ideology have done to all of us, more and more people will gain the courage to speak about the elephant in the room. The pendulum has already started to shift towards the right. There's no better cure for globalism than actually living with the vibrant refugees you wanted to help.

(Are you located in Europe?)

I thought about going into politics but unfortunately it is impossible to scrub your online presence, and I have done and said some stupid shit online that would be dragged up by the opposition. Your first step OP should be to get involved locally start small and gain the support of your neighbours and towns people. Volunteer, attend fundraisers or start your own, find out about any issues in the community and work to resolve them it will gain you a lot of support. Then run in a local election and go from there.

Attached: remove.jpg (639x800, 67.01K)

True enough. I live in the heart of an overcrowded European capital city, so local politics are out of question for me, thus i have no experience.

There was some guy who posted some books once on a thread like this. There were two books if I remember correctly, though I can only remember one:

How to Win a Local Election by Lawrence Grey

Very smart. (I already feel the urge to rub my hands.)

So between a bigger but more moderate center-right party, and a smaller but more fitting far-right party, I should choose the former, at least for now?
Then I need to make myself a name within that party, and at that point I can "hijack" its program or quit it because of ideological differences and create my own, bringing my electors with me?

Holy shit. This is something I hadn't thought of. Sounds risky, because after you support an extremist cause you're pretty much marked for life as "the guy that supports that weird policy", but it also has great potential. (I can feel my nose growing.)

Would writing books about our leaders' lies and about the foreign hordes' dangers work? The more famous I'd get, the more they'd sell while I'm out and about, shaking babies and kissing hands.

That'd be easy. At my job there are lots of people (basically all white males) very unhappy with the current situation.

As the non-social type this is probably the most needed advice.

Been doing that for years. Also studied mass psychology in school and dug into it deeper for personal interest.

Yes. You can't really learn anything without failing a few times first. Anybody who says otherwise is a defeatist.

Godspeed and good luck, user. Hail Victory.

Oh yeah, I remembered the other book, it was this one:

- The Political Campaign Desk Reference: A Guide for Campaign Managers, Professionals and Candidates Running for Office by McNamara

Join the right-wing party that's mainstream and most similar to your ideas, not a fringe one (though you can ally in secret) (Ex: FN in France, Cons in UK (ukip is basically dead), Reps in USA, AfD in Ger, etc). If you manage to make it big in your party you can splinter-off if so you wish. That's basically it.

In current Europe, what respectable element would be more likely to give us its support?

I currently live in a small town (5k-9k people) but moving to the capital would be feasible.

Would you suggest I stay here or go to the big city?

That was my inkling as well.

Well as an American I couldn’t give you a good answer on what that is for your European country. However for America just look at how Trump won. He gained the backing of the military and the middle working class. Our military is still highly respected, and even in the most pozzed of universities speaking bad about our military gets professors fired.

Also, blue collar Americans, farmers, and the middle class are still the backbone of this country, we all have the same fears and beliefs, and as a group are heavily attacked and fragmented by the (((media)))

Your average white working class American simply wants job security, and safe communities to raise a family in. Concepts such as being proud of your race may be a distant and abstract thought for your average white American in modern times due to decades of conditioning against it, but deep down it exists in every white. If you can effectively speak to this inter longing you will be successful.

Spot on, user.

Pretty much. Politics is a prestige game. People pretend that we're more sophisticated and advanced than those "barbaric Feudal lords of old. We're democratic now." The truth is that we still live in the Feudal era and the System operates off the same principles under different names. Assuming you have a quick tongue and know the basics, you'll go far. Of course, you need to understand the basics. And the basics are networking.

No. I live in the heart of the beast, America. I don't know much about the inner workings of European politics. I assume it's similar.

Sorry to hear that. European cities used to be beautiful.
Tell me, how is your muslim problem in your area? And how is the mood among the indigeneous Europeans?

I have two suggestions:

1. Go volunteer and work on the campaign of a candidate you respect: Little/Nehlen/whomever. See what works, see what fails. Learn from them before you strike out on your own.

2. Treat any advice you get from Zig Forums with suspicion. Chances are even at least that it comes from an enemy trying to talk you into doing something stupid.

I don't have much advice to give, but I guess you should start as locally as possible, by finding people who agree with you, presenting yourself as a better choice and actually following up on your promises. That alone should make you noticeable.
See: Corneliu Codreanu.

Don't assume that what people want to hear is leftist-globalist-feel-good-values. Look at Ron Paul's rhetoric. Look at what Trump said to get elected. Lots of people want to hear the truth.

Military and working class people seem to be the same in Europe as well, thankfully.
(Although professors and students here can spew whatever drivel they want against le ebil soldiers and get away with it.)

Not too sure about the middle class. A lot of people that pretend to be globalist because they think it makes them look virtuous. Worse, a lot of indoctrinated leftist zombies that actually believe that bullshit because they've never met an actual muslim but Akhmed at the grocery store seems like a nice guy.

True. I see immense potential in them. There are millions of very angry people here constantly disparaged and blocked from saying what they truly think.

More importantly, we've all been trained to react to such words with illogical revulsion. But if you substitude "pride in your race" with "pride in your country", only the fanatical leftist will find something to object. Then you can work your way up (or rather, down into their subconscious) from there.

So I only have to say what I truly think?
This will be glorious and cathartic.

Avoid sarcasm. It's never as funny as you think, it makes you sound like a douchebag, plus there are plenty of idiots who will think you're being serious. Just say what you mean.

That really depends. Like the other user said, local politics are different from country/state-wide ones. Generally, getting in an established party is much better if you live in a capital or very large city (millions of residents) since it will elevate you a bit and give you important connections that you would not otherwise have. With luck, you could find like-minded people also "infiltrating" and get a mentor. It is pretty much what happened to me. I got in a pretty formal and well known party in my country and found some people-diamonds who helped me move a bit upwards.
In the end, its really trying and judging.

It is better to be mildly known as a Conservative/Republican for example, than being well known as a Green Party faggot.

Again, it comes from experience and my example is not that random. The party i am currently in receives funds from Iran to push anti-Zionism and pro-Palestinian propaganda.
Make a name for yourself as a local politician and your word will carry credit enough to ask for something like this. Essentially becoming sort of their associate to achieve common goals and push your own agendas in the same time. A deal with the Devil if you want.

That heavily depends on where you live and the local culture and markets. To give an example from myself, i am in Internet Marketing. Not the best thing i could do, but it covers some of my political costs of "hiring/bribing" people and paying for flyers.

In the big city your only choice for connections would be to stick near the bigger fishes. So, once again, it heavily depends on your situation. A local mayor could be influential enough as a start, or it could be a waste of time.

The place i live used to be "for the rich folk" and it has been transformed in less than 20 years into a ghetto. Most of the younger folk here have left due to lack of jobs in the country. I am one of the only able-bodied young local whites in the surrounding 100+ meters or so. Without exaggerating at all, walking around here in the streets you barely hear anyone speaking Greek. Muslims are crowding the place with their 4-5 children each family, and our women only care about their nails and purses. Oh, and dogs and cats. At my Muay Thai classes out of the 15+ students, only me and another 3 were locals.
In the past year or so, ambulance and police sounds can be heard at least twice per week around here. 4 out of 6 other apartments on my floor are abandoned for the past 3+ years. It's a tragedy really.
But to tell the truth, the place helped me get more motivated to see change, and made me the toughest amongst my friends.

Better times will come, i really believe this. Hail Victory my friends.

Of course. Politics are but a reflection of the workings of the human mind. What works and what doesn't is decided mostly in our lizard brain.

You're correct, from what I've read and observed about american politics.

Not him, but here most people find them weird, arrogant, dispendious, useless, dangerous, dirty, ungrateful and generally annoying. Especially the working class people, that can't afford nice apartments in the middle of the city but have to live elbow-to-elbow with muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker and his 30 cousins, brothers, sisters, chlidren, parents, aunts and uncles. All on government help. All going around like they own the place with the new iphone and brand thuggish clothes.
Christ, family reunification should be classified as genocide.

Best thing to do is find a district that the Republican always wins, and the Dems don't even field a candidate. Run as a Democrat, win. Then when it comes time for the Debate, revile your power level on TV and watch the Dems take all the blame.

You better have a lawyer expert in campaign finance before you try shit like that because there's an infinity of laws governing fundraising and your enemies will be waiting for you to break just one.

Seems like a lot of you agree this is the best first step. Good.

Yeah, there are lots of unwelcome (((presences))) here.

wat?

Unless you live in a dystopic police state i'm unaware of, you can very easily receive small amounts at a time in the form of "non-profit NGO". At least that's the case where i live, but corruption here is rampant, so that may play a role. There is currently no big party here not funded by foreigner donators.

Holy hell, what a character he was. Thanks for this wonderful find.

Wow this. Trump is a successful multibillionaire real-estate mogul that won the election handily from a establishment shill so they just cooked up a bullshit dossier which they used to justify a FISA court order in order to spy on him and his campaign. If you're not willing to whore yourself for the (((state))) then you'll face pushback no matter how clean your past is.

At least you still have the consti… oh wait.
In seriousness, damn. You have my sympathies.
You're Greek so I presume you know more about Golden Dawn personally than I do. How are they doing on a local level? As an American, all I hear is CNN kvetching about the ebil naught-sees who are terrorizing Greece yet will never win.
It's a contradiction.

It is. By definition and by international law, any action committed by a government with the intention to replace an indigeneous population in whole or in part by any means is an act of genocide. Flooding a place with immigrants with the intent to ethnically cleanse Europeans is an act of genocide.

I'm glad to hear that Europeans at least dislike the muslim invaders.

They waste a lot of (our) resources.

Greece is in even deeper trouble than us. Good luck, friend.

Checked, I too, have thought about getting involved in politics, but I'm fairly certain I'd be unable. The only thing really holding me back would be Tourette's (not the NIGGER NIGGER FUCK kind) but I still believe beside that, I'd be able to make. I just have never knew remotely where to start.

Another suggestion, this from a US Congressman:

Choose at most three campaign issues and focus on those only. Ideally you choose them based on polling.

If your issues are (1) end immigration, (2) repeal affirmative-action and (3) ban ritual-male-infant-genital-mutilation, and you're doing a news interview or in a debate and the question is about tax cuts, give a one-line answer to tax cuts and then immediately switch topics and take the rest of your time talking about one of your issues.

< You're right that voters are concerned about the economy. The question we really need to be asking is how soon can we halt all immigration and start deporting all illegal trespassers. My five-point plan for ethnic-cleansing will boost our economy etc. etc. etc.

This doesn't sound like a great situation though, does it?

Americans will too, when their presence will grow from 1% to 5-10%. As I said, no better cure for globalism than seeing with your own eyes how alien, arrogant and soulless these people are.

And I guarantee they've got an army of lawyers and hit men on the payroll to make sure that doesn't bite them in the ass.

Jealous. Mine has only 2 points.
1. Trains.
2. Ovens.

it starts at council
go to council, speak, applaud efforts of good moral things
never tear down other's efforts if well intentioned
never attack well intentioned efforts, but critique them
when critiquing be sure to point out only flaws and never offer solutions
when you offer a solution, it must be patently your own solution
not one another party (read: person) can offer, it must be yours
but you're not elected yet, just a concerned citizen
never tear down your opponents unless they attempt to tear you down
when they try to tear you down, you run for their seat
council is easily threatened because they're the lowest level pawns that can openly be lobbied without making anything truly official
when they try to tear you down, you never back down and never compromise
sure, your name might be ruined but fuck them their the ones slinging shit when you're over here offering your patented solution
and believe me
there's more people that agree with getting rid of the fuck in office than some young buck trying to do something for his community
after all, it's for your community
if you can game council you can probably game the seats above and beyond from there it's just low rpm with big ass wheels instead of your small spinning circuis

Patrick Little did an interview on youtube last night. Kevin MacDonald was on the show too(!).

He said all it takes is $3500 and signatures which he was able to acquire within three days.

He makes the amazing point that we need to stop dog whistling and start NAMING THE JEW. There is nothing better we can do to secure the future of our people than to NAME THE JEW.

step up your game, user.

They are gaining strength every day. The people are slowly waking up. Unfortunately, most of GD's supporters come from frustration towards other parties than because of rhetoric and ideals. From the statistics' perspective, GD should be at around 13-16% and rapidly raising while the leading New Democracy should be at around 26-28% and dropping. Can't give you better stats since most statistic companies here are rigged and most GD voters are afraid of coming out because of the dehumanization propaganda that the enemies are running.
Due to exactly that propaganda, GD is the only party out of the big ones to not receive government funding and since 2013 it got "unofficially" labeled as a "terrorist organization" and no mainstream media will host them for more than 30 seconds every blue moon. Samaras, if you happen to know him, is running propaganda full force to sabotage the party to a ridiculous level. Last year some "images" "came out" showing GD members allegedly attacking sick people in a hospital for no apparent reason. Anyone who has even basic knowledge of photoshop could see that it was actually faker than Britney Spears' boobs.
So, in short, you could say the party's fame is growing, but the party itself is weakening.

As an eye candy, this is from yesterday's Pontian Genocide memorial day. The guy you see is is called Butaris (Μπουτάρης), is
the mayor of Thessaloniki and an open advocate of Kemal Ataturk and denier of the Pontian Genocide of 358.000 people. He promoted a gay pride parade IN THE SAME DAY as the memorial day in the same city, and thought he could mock the people by going to the memorial day (without the faggots unfortunately).

link?

All it takes to achieve what?

To do an interview on youtube.

I saw what happened to that faggot mayor yesterday.
I'm still hard.

Wait, only $3500 and some signatures for an interview with some fairly famous guy that will allow you to present your platform?
God bless America, I guess. Here we're not that lucky.

God bless you Greeks. The fact that a degenerate, anti-Greek mayor of a major city gets a taste of what he deserves for disrespecting and betraying his country is inspiring. Unfortunately such a thing simply does not happen here. It's been ages since a traitor was assassinated or even frightened. Scumbags like the warmongering Zionist John McCain can walk around freely even though regular White Americans cannot walk through certain areas of our own capital city due to heavy nigger infestation.

There is no path forward through the democratic system west of the iron curtain. Any sentiment to the contrary is wishful delusion, especially in the US where whites are only half of the population to begin with.

Attached: AngryWojak.jpg (800x850, 62.84K)

There's no need for a risky putsch when most people secretly share your anger.

The anger most people share is "blah blah the corrupt politicians blah blah corporations blah blah money blah blah", they know nothing about the Jews and they don't care about the demographic replacement. It's only a small percentage of the white population that is intellectual enough to know/care about the things we do.

Okay. So what is the alternative? Should we try to burn the place down?
When has that tactic ever succeeded?

True, they know nothing about the JQ, but they are angry about what they can see right in front of them: the consequences of the kikeries of our leaders. The brown invaders that come in our cities only to leech/rape/steal/kill/whine about racism when they get caught.

Trying to explain to them the JQ at this stage would only drive them away. The mental conditioning is still too strong. I'd start by attacking the immigration policies pushed by the jews, and in doing so I'd expose more and more how it's mostly a jewish game. Eventually, people would realize by themselves that jews are the source of the problem.

Maieutics is always more efficient than straight explanations when there's psychological conditioning to overcome.

Expanding on this last sentence, if you are able to trap someone in such a way that the only way they can escape is to think for themselves, then you can dump a shitload of information on them at once and they're forced to process it. This will only work on an individual basis, however, but it WILL work.

this user gets it

Attached: be_like_chad.jpg (768x968, 348.25K)

actually that's point-four

I don't even know, but the more white people that are redpilled, breeding extensively, well-armed and well-trained, the better. We have to play towards our strength, and democracy is not that.

What if we tried the democracy route to realize the wishes of the population, and then, when the elites block us, we can say that we have no choice but to use violence to topple them?
At that point nobody could criticize us by telling us "no, you have to do it with democracy".

what you describe is where we already are

Democracy might not be a strength but it is the game that is being played and all other games are illegal right now. Not only that, but all other games are impossible to win given the power of the System.
People tend to make the mistake of thinking that the point of participating in politics is about winning the presidency and then magically fixing everything. But that's not only impossible but it's not the point.
The point is in seizing control of local institutions and presenting an alternative to the liberal System in place.

Think of it this way. Say you knew that in 2020, the economy would collapse and the USA descended into chaos, the people who would emerge as local leaders and warlords would not be Siege reading anons who no one knows. It would be local police chiefs, mayors, and other influential and powerful people on the local level, and generals and military base officers on the higher level.

heinlein wrote a book about that.
i don't know if it still holds up.

Join a Party. If you go independent, you're fucked. But a Party can finance you and get your name out there.

You are answering to a demoralization shill, pal. Don't waste your time.

And read Socrates
SOCRATES
sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/apology.htm

Great reply.
Archived this thread for posterity.

archive.is/7NxnJ

Here's my underage theoretical opinion on this stuff, at least for my European country:

Go with the democratic system, but always have the option of a coup if it's needed. How?

For a coup, the most important thing is the army, then the police. You absolutely need the majority of them to your side. How would you do that? Easy, try to make good/redpilled friends in the institutions. I happen to have 3 redpilled future army officers as friends. If you don't have the connections I was able to make, you could try it in several ways:
1.Try to find the least degrees of separation between you and an officer, try to meet them and befriend them
2.If that's not an option, go full stalk mode. Many people share to the world what they are doing and where they are going. Try to frequent the places and based on the info you gather try to get into their mentality/hobbies/whatever. Once you successfully meet them, draw them in. Failed? Repeat.

Democracy, depends on the goals. State elections? Join a huge party similar to your ideas and rise through the ranks with the superiority of the National Socialist doctrine. Feel free to abandon morals at this point, as all of your opponents have done the same. Once you're up there, you can:
1. Rise to the top of the party, change everything and go to state elections
2.Fragment the party, shape it, go to state elections.

With a lot of dedication and a little bit of luck, congratulations, you won

Attached: FASCISM IS THE FUTURE.png (573x1542, 1.47M)

You are clearly an underage faggot

Potentially unrelated question, but what do you anons think it would take to become the mayor of a small town? I really can't get much dirt on the current mayor, but from my brushes with him and from how the town is run, he seems like a dick and does absolutely nothing. I really can't even guarantee he'll be there for the town if shit goes down, either.

What country faggot?

IMHO torfag is right. We need to be subversive. As much as I like what Patrick little has to say it's probably easier to get in with a local cucservaive party (like the aging motorcycle gangs everyone will be over the hill boomers clamoring to promote new blood). Suck jew cock until you get elected figuratively speaking not literally then once you're in fucking carpet bomb the redpills from the house floor.