FIll me in on this!

So, Antifa expect to start a 'war' with right-wingers when:

Right wingers have:

Guns
Confidence
An avoidance of soy
Constantly boiling anger/hate
other weapons (bombs/knives)

And they expect to beat right-wingers in a head-to-head meetup?

What do they think they can do to beat their opposing side?

Attached: (lgbt) extra facts.jpg (906x1024, 190.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Government support and overconfidence brought on by indoctrination.

I had a friend that once said "Revolution will only come through the barrel of a gun"

How would gov't support, of a people who are 100% against guns, go up against the opposite?

They think life is like their netflix fantasies or Space Wars movies. They're overgrown children. They think they'll win because they'll throw a temper tantrum if they don't get what they want, and they're used to people capitulating.

Attached: antifa yoda.jpg (600x882, 69.94K)

Were you around when OpRedpill happened somewhat recently?

Lefties aren't against guns, they are just against guns in the hands of anyone but themselves and noble PoCs.

O rly

Attached: 23b4959b7a7d28d3e81688648c40d8d47ec3db828e8353e71d7b25067876ee3a.jpg (750x392, 50.81K)

Its just part of the media circus that creates self gratification.
Most antifa are well educated bourgeois middle class who will end up working inside a private corporate structure which crushes the life out of people and will never raise a finger against their superiors.
Bash a Banker? Nah.
Good Night Coporate rights? lmao
Recognise the pantomime OP and don't get sucked into it.

It seems that right wingers have been making moves in politics, like right-standing politicians being elected as mayors, governors, etc, and small bills being passed here and there that aren't being publicized but are taking effect. Am I right? I've seen some of the things happening but only from right-wing news sources

Attached: 1514837699781.png (479x837, 169.61K)

Attached: 1516530864399.jpg (800x1000, 252.83K)

Yes the momentum is with the right wing of politics across the Americas and Europe.
Well connected well funded Liberals across the center spectrum of politics are pretty asshurt that they are getting locked out decision making and that their changes are being rolled back so they are trying to agitate their base into action which translates into votes.
You can see this shit with #resistance #antifa and the blatant crap being produced as propaganda from Hollywood.
The problem is that we also have liberals in our camps who dont mind if you get your head kicked in on live T.V to advance their law and order agenda.

Could be a country specific issue but most Antifa in Europe are neither educated nor bourgeois, they are closer to the Lumpenproletariat than they'd like

Is Garrison a fucking moron?

This kike pledged for the open societies, that plague the world today and was a known Zionist.

Easy. Should a civil war break out (((they))) will keep supply shitlibs with food, guns and favorable propaganda until they win. Not to mention the law enforcement siding with them because as everybody knows they will do whatever they're told for muh pension + muh shekels.
Trump will silence them until Iran and Syria are obliterated then its off to the races for america.

Most are University Students working in the service sector i don't know why you think they are lower class.

Have you heard of the term "academic precariat"?

No, give me a quick run down.

I have no boiling hate. Only stoic resignation to what I must devote my life towards protecting.

If that means violence, so be it

I have to inform you that putting Ben Garrision's signature on images is a running gag.

We have all of the :
Farms
Rifles
Mines
Ammo
Rivers
Lakes
Factories
Majority population
Burning hatred of shitskins

Uhhhhh good luck lefties and shitskins

Academic education has long since ceased to be a guarantee for economic and social success, especially when people are retarded enough to go for gender studies or other soft sciences. In turn there's a new class of people who think themselves educated but end up working dead end jobs, if they can get a job at all. Those are your typical Antifa members. Massive ego due to having a sociology degree that hits a rock wall the moment they try to enter the real world, thus becoming disenfranchised and in typical lefty fashion blaming everyone but themselves.

jews in the courts, thug police jew lapdogs, both of which have already been proven repeatedly.

They don't need thug police, they just use the usual garden-variety thugs.

That actually makes alot of sense, i see why you would label them as Lumpenproletariat.

It's parody of the original image which is anti-Nazi baka.

You're wrong.

Checked trips
On a non related note , when Justify wins the triple crown massive justice will then be served

Don't speak of actions, just do.

I don't associate with groups.
I have no criminal record.
I have a chemist and IT background.

Attached: The proper way of dealing with Communists.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Mercy bombing, they sounded horrible. What were they saying?

They sound more like middle class kids living off welfare and off the books income than genuine working class, no?

Does not compute.

Antifa is completely retarded and if that's news to you then you haven't been paying attention.

Welfare in Europe is commonplace, far more than in the States, I've met lots of arty bourgeois types in germany on welfare. Middle class parents produce middle class kids culturally speaking.

Yes but that's because of the poor life choices of these people, not because they have no other options.

At one point this worked but now it seems to have stopped, and that terrifies them.

You need to rewatch the Yuri Bezmenov lectures. The useful idiots serve no purpose other than to destabilize a nation. They are not the soldiers you will be fighting.

>red pill me on
Nah.
"Antifa" and the "right-wingers" in question (state/Soros controlled operations head by goons like Spencer, Heimbach etc.) are just different divisions of the same organization.
Every "battle" between them is a scripted event, staged for the media with the intention of lubricating progress towards the desired objectives White genocide of those orchestrating it the kikes.
This thread is a typical data mining operation. Based upon user responses, the kikes will fine tune their operations.

o-m-g user iz s0 bas3d

Consider suicide, user. You think you're high and mighty for throwing out the word datamining. It's expected of an edgelord. I literally asked for information to understand how the situation was going on, because I didn't know.

They're all bark and no bite. How haven't you learned this yet?

Attached: 1.jpg (552x536 631 B, 68.09K)

Tell that to the rioters who loot stores and burn cars :^

Attached: 1506873835300.jpg (748x912, 113.53K)

Oh really? When is the last time you were beaten by the police? Right, probably never. You can't sue a nigger for breaking your ribs, but you can sue the police. This is why regular thugs are easy to use. Throw some drugs and a bit of cash at them, and sic them on the problem. If they get too big for their chain, sic another one on them, and continue as normal.

In Europe, Antifa is the official army of the EU and their shock troops, especially when they want to murder or repress opposition. This becomes obvious when you watch how the police interact with them. It's typical East German tactics, and we all know that Merkel and the EU leadership are all just washed up actual Communists.

While most Antifa in the USA are just larping kids, there are plenty of actual law enforcement, military, and intelligence personnel who are hard core commies and who also more or less have immunity from being prosecuted. Remember, the long march through the institutions is real.

This is only possible in places like Berkeley where the mayor and police force are led by actual members of Antifa.

Yes they peddle propaganda meant to disarm white people, what's your point?

They are against guns for even police but at the same time, they want everyone to hand in guns and give them to the police.

You're wrong.

How is he wrong? Mind giving any proof?

more like well indoctrinated with nonsense degrees in art and woman studies

Don't forget Lesbian Dance Theory

Attached: lTUFOq5.jpg (1600x1250, 353.31K)

do as I say not as I do … they are lying … are for guns just not the 2nd amendmant

2nd amendment means everyone can have guns

they only want themselves to have guns … they are pro gun … they are traitors

my favorite is
feminist under water basket weaving

No.

Rupert Murdoch's mother was Jewish.

Pretty much only in leftist hellholes. You don't see that happening in places controlled by the Right.

They aren't against guns. They are against regular people having guns. They want guns controlled by the government, which they don't trust. Where as most people on the right don't trust government, so they want their guns in case they need them. Leftists are overly idealistic, to put it politely.

They support a state that would confiscate guns through the threat or application of violence. This mandates that the state have guns, otherwise you can't really threaten a guy who has a gun. If you press any of them on this, they'll say things like "but police/military have training so it's okay". If you ask them how they justify their belief in the racism of the police and their need for the police to take guns away they'll mumble something about fixing both problems at once, assuming they don't just start the incoherent screeching. In the end, it's not about stopping gun violence. It's about ensuring a state monopoly on gun violence, a state that they run.

If those poor sods ever won a revolt, they'd be the first ones machine-gunned into ditches. Communism destroys it's tools when their usefullness runs its course.
Have a refresher Video.

I know, but we can make his lies speak truth.

Check'd.

As others mentioned they're out of touch with reality and have been ginned up with false confidence by marxist professors along with retarded peers.
They essentially think they're revolutionary capeshit, till any sort of conflict knocks them back on their ass.

You better be careful OP, antifa has been training in the desert and chicago and fags have been practicing up north try not to laugh
hooktube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

Attached: antifa rolls around on the grass small 1.mp4 (720x404 9.92 MB, 5.6M)

they're roaches. likely they were protesting for the raising prices of sugar water.

they're all so blatantly homesexual…

It gets better

Attached: I_need_muh_service_animal_antifa_cunt_tears_Berkley2017.mp4 (1920x1080 11.66 MB, 3.09M)

Kids games.

Attached: how to wink at a faggot.jpg (970x1212, 259.61K)

Yeah, that's sure helped you not lose every single cultural battle of the last 60 years.

ANTIFA can be funded better than ISIS by Soros and other jews

i prefer an intolerant society.

Constantly pointing out the obvious is a far more useful tactic for whites than an all out war. (((They))) want a war so they can justify any response as self defense.
Good luck mounting a lib civil war if the majority of your shock troops are not brainwashed into believing or dying for the cause.

Hey Zig Forums

If anything happens it will be state v/s "alt right", read John Titor, i am not saying that he is right in his time travelling crap, but he knew a lot about politics, soyboys and whores will be living in the big cities, the real fight will be outside the cities.