Krusty Kike, Karl Marx, is subliminally placed in new Jew propaganda movie, Deadpool 2

Pictures related.

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS

Attached: marx.jpg (1200x600 40.44 KB, 56.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Kinberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Shuler_Donner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So there is already a HDrip out?

If that is your problem with the movie, you might be the most attentive person.

Well how about that
ANOTHER reason not to watch hollyjüden shit

It's fun seeing you leftykikes still lurk here only to get triggered every time a board that hates your guts mentions one of your idols

I don't know, found this pic on Redditfag

lol obviously not my only problem with it

Reason #6 gorillion I think?

Ya seriously how the fuck does any one even take that old faggot seriously? Karl Marx was a brain damaged piece of trash that should've been gassed with the rest of his Khazarian kin

X-men were always a metaphor for being jewish. And of course the real debate between Charles and Magneto was whether jews could get along with goyim or if jews were the superior race destined to rule over and conquer the gentiles forever.

Superman is a Jew-story too.

At the very least

I don't think you know what that word means.
How the fuck is that picture subliminal when it's plainly discernible, in plain sight?

Pretty sure it was more about "racism", even though it was done poorly. Niggers are more of a threat than mutants even though one could blow up a building with a snap or another can freeze an entire block instantly. Id trust a mutant more than a nigger.

BUT NIGGER MUTANTS user

I saw the movie Friday. First one I've seen in theater in probably four years. I caught the marx picture too. Of course it is shown where a man is grabbing another mans ass.

Those live in detroit.

Right? Gotta promote the faggotism

In this one there was also the butch lezbo x-womyn with *attractive* weeaboo girl as a girlfriend.

nope, white vs black shit was just a smoke screen
Magneto's primary backstory is all about the horrors of the hallofcausts and how the evil germans had to be stopped;

Magneto was born Max Eisenhardt sometime in the late 1920s to a middle-class German-Jewish family. Max's father, Jakob Eisenhardt, was a decorated World War I veteran.[1] Surviving discrimination and hardship during the Nazi rise to power, the passing of the Nuremberg Laws in 1935, and Kristallnacht, Max and his family fled to Poland where they were captured during the German invasion of Poland and sent to the Warsaw Ghetto.[1][21] Max and his family escaped the ghetto, only to be betrayed and captured again. His mother, father, and sister were executed and buried in a mass grave, but Max survived, possibly due to the manifestation of his mutant powers. Escaping from the mass grave, he was ultimately captured yet again[22] and sent to Auschwitz, where he eventually became a Sonderkommando.[22][23][24] While at Auschwitz, Eisenhardt reunited with a Romani girl named Magda, whom he had fallen in love with when he was younger, and with whom he would escape the concentration camp during the October 7th 1944 revolt.

All comics are war propaganda. These days the wars are just being fought against fucking white males, so that's why comics seems so much shittier than they used to be. But the truth is they were always shit.

new leftypol?
Also how you fuckers even watch these movies? I sign out about an hour into every movie.

Attached: 1503447267459.gif (500x500, 196.82K)

Wait, what the fuck is happening in that first pic? Is that a tiny white man janitor grabbing the ass of a big strong African man? Fucking cucking obsessed kikes are responsible for this.

Some normie friends invited me to see it Saturday, but i opted out. The only movies I've seen were rogue one and before that ironman 3. Idk how the fuck i could stand movies as a teenager, now its so fucking bland and bullshit

The audacity of these kikes… That picture doesn't appear to be in the location (Hatley Castle) normally, so it was purposefully added in.

David Leitch
Good-goy it seems.

Simon Kinberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Kinberg

Ryan Reynolds
Canadian very-good-goy, previously dated multiple Jewessi.

Lauren Shuler Donner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Shuler_Donner
Libshit shiksa.
>Spouses: (((Mark Rosenberg))) (1980-1984), (((Richard Donner))) (1985-Present)

Rhett Reese
Good-goy, looks Jewish.

(((Paul Wernick)))
Jew as fuck.

Ryan Reynolds

My Boomer father was all "Haha, I like this movie!" about the first Deadpool flick, mainly because he thought the girlfriend was sexy.
The look on his face when I had to explain to him the pegging scene was a mixture of confusion, disgust and pain that is so common on Boomers when confronted with the reality of the world.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1440x560, 1.87M)

Stop doing that.
When your friends say some shit like that, offer an alternative instead.

There are so many things you could be doing with your time that are better than paying Jews to feed you propaganda.

I just watched Diversity Pool 2, it blurs the line too much between mocking and entertaining social justice buzzwords seriously.
Just ends up seeming poz'd and playing it safe in terms of falling short of offending anyone.

Attached: 62ea037c6153494c556bbafbcf54f0f8c1ad513ad936833adac152efe3d0343c.png (143x102 45.65 KB, 29.92K)

What I keep telling family and friends is that watching movies at a theater is a lazy form of spending time with someone without actually spending time with that someone. You pay money to sit there and ignore the people you're with for over an hour or two and your enjoyment is based on if the movie was "good" or not, and not if you truly enjoyed the company of the people you're with. Over time and constantly repeating this to people, they're going less and less to the theater.

On that note, that kind of sentiment is probably what will kill the habit some people of watching every single jewvie at the theater. Replacing the unwarranted habit of having to see a new movie play and that counts as spending time can easily be undone by pointing out the flaw in, "spending time without spending time."

Reminder: The butch lezbo x-womyn is a Mexican half-breed, that's why she looks so fucking weird.
Then there's also this trainwreck.

Attached: Browning - Deadpool 2, Domino.jpg (1928x1320, 557.18K)

I completely forgot or mentally blocked ruining Domino with a horrible bush headed mutt in her place.
Nice trips.

Attached: het.jpg (500x547, 86.28K)

It's intentional. Deadpool is about mockery.

Did they do a 'in loving memory' of the niggerdarewoymn who got killed on set?

Attached: puke.png (269x84, 5.26K)

Comic book moviess ARE FOR CHILDREN, not grown men. That leaf is a cunt irl. jews do this shit in all their videos.

Pure cohencidence.

I honestly don't know how the Marxists in (((uni))) still think the (((government))) is "oppressing" them and the "minorities" and think Whites have it all when this pandering bullshit is so fucking common in Hollyjew. Why do they still think all cops are "racist White pigs"?

Niggers are dumb enough to believe it, minorities like chinks do it intentionally knowing they can do it and it'll benefit them

Don't watch American movies

>>>/tv/

nigger