The Unspoken Truth behind school shooters

The Unspoken Truth behind school shooters

archive.fo/LTtJ7

"beta uprising" and why the mainstream media is so focused on portraying school shooters as mindless non-humans who did it for absolutely no reason other than because they are crazy while simultaneously using this as anti-gun and 2nd amendment destroying propaganda.

I have noticed an ongoing theme to the school shootings in the usa; specifically the shootings that involve the shooter being a student who actually went to that school, how the mainstream media decides to report/USE it, and how the school systems seem to respond to it.

it always appears the same way.

I'm not saying that what the person did was right, it was very wrong indeed but follow me for a moment with this.

>then a bunch of talk about how the family was this or that and how the shooter had mental issues (but lets leave out that they were all high on prescription drugs that increase the risk of suicidal thoughts and destroy learning! thanks doc!) archive.is/L9opF

and then finally in late 2016 things coming out like
or
but then the hypocracy of the whole thing hit me like a train; "why the fuck are teachers and students being told that they should learn how to recognize the early warning signs of the very monster they all contributed in creating?"

Attached: 653456837.png (1582x956, 996.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vW68R
archive.is/x2raf
archive.is/mgqYg
archive.is/ni5YX
w
archive.is/pop0l
archive.is/7VPdT
archive.is/909fh
archive.is/LLDQD
archive.is/J3N9D
archive.is/DDkMr
archive.is/HDo2z
archive.is/iwZNt
archive.is/ffFq6
archive.is/0CfSy
archive.is/6tUoR
archive.is/pVdXW
archive.is/o1M7S
archive.is/MiPUA
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
8ch.net/tavistockbreakers/
archive.is/aHtSv
uopeople.edu
wgu.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I and many other people had a nightmarish experience in school being overwhelmed and overworked by multiple hateful, bitter, and careless teachers who competed to see who could give the students the least amount of teaching and learning and the most amount of testing and quizzing, or who could give out the most school work out of the multiple teachers you were supposed to attend classes with throughout the day. then they would all compete to see who could give out the most precious-relax-and-recover-opportunity destroying homework assignments, and who could give out the most on vacations so that those were ruined too, and finally who could give out the most on summer break so that you would really feel that feely kind of feel that feels very very bad.

it wasn't ever enough that school already looked like, sounded like, felt like, and clearly and obviously resembled a slave labor camp; but it never stopped at just that. I was bullied by students endlessly without mercy and was unable to recieve any help from a teacher because they didn't seem to care and never took any action to stop my suffering no matter what I told them. teachers had special preferences for the worst students either knowingly or because the bullies always had a perfected split personality for their victims and their teachers and somehow never got caught no matter what. a teacher could watch me get punched right in the face and wouldn't do a single thing about it. I could tell them and even if they saw it happen they would deny it or try to brush it off "oh just get over it, you're tough! don't let them get to you! just walk away" but after countless days of being physically assaulted if you even raised your arms to defend yourself or block a punch from a bully, the teacher would be the first to run over and give you all the blame and send you off for detention and in school suspension. there was always this strange lingering theme that I was the designated scape goat of the entire school. I could promise on a stack of bibles that they were a well organized cult and I was some sort of sick twisted sacrifice. but I rejected their game, and somehow I made it out alive. I didn't snap and go berserk like the shooters because I'm a very reasonable person and I would never even think to do something like that. I'm convinced that I have more patience than a saint.

but.

after that experience I understood Why, and How these things happen.

I believe it in my heart and soul that there is a rampant vicious and rabid viral pandemic of highly organized scapegoating taking place in Americas schools. I believe that this is also highly likely to be occuring in Japan. look at their suicide rate and the ages that people commit suicide at. children and young adults are being overwhelmed, overworked, and gangstalk scapegoated literally to death all over our great country and these pieces of shit in the school system and the mainstream media have the gall to tell people to "learn how to watch out for the warning signs"

You want to know what the very best cure for breast cancer is you shitlover pink ribbin worshipping cucks? it's not early detection "our scan determined that we now know that you now ALREADY have cancer! congratulations!" it's prevention.

Stop doing the things that create monsters, and maby you wouldn't have to be constantly looking out for them, you damn fools.

Attached: 342352343.png (466x402, 301.18K)

do you know why normalfags give such horrible "bad situation advice"?
Are they really that rock-dumb retarded? is it because they are stupid?
Is it because normalfag think has this fallacy going on that positive thoughts and "good" attitude will help them to overcome everything even when someone is ACTIVELY acting against them as a result of a sheltered "christian" way of thought style upbringing? Or are there some normalfags who are actually intelligent and use this for evil?
some of them really are that stupid but it always goes so much MUCH deeper.

many normalfags are that stupid, but the ones who give that advice that are smart enough to know it's shit give it on purpose because they enjoy how it makes the person they are giving the advice to feel, which is hopeless. it's actually a real life demoralization tactic called "hopeless advice demoralization" and in some cases they do actually know exactly what they are doing when they give this bad advice because they enjoy the results, be it deeper more painful soul crushing depression, or the bottling up of pain and suffering and emotions that result in an outburst that they watch with a bag of popcorn in their hands when it happens.

school therapists and behavior counselors do this ALL THE TIME because they get very very sick satisfaction out of doing this and often seek out and get trained for these jobs intentionally for the sole purpose of driving kids insane. this is very similar to the people who get jobs at mental hospitals to psychologically torture the patients, or people who become psychs or other mental health professionals to torture their patients and give them false diagnosis or misinterpret what they say so they can legally detain them in mental hospitals where they will be forcefully stripped, tied down, and injected with horrible drugs with unimaginable side effects for things they didn't say or were tricked and persuaded into saying, or bad cops who enter that field just to beat people up for fun.

I'm not saying that all cops and therapists and counselors are bad, because there are plenty of good ones but there are definitely bad people who go out of there way to get these jobs intentionally to torture people for their own sick and twisted fetishes. just look at politicians as a prime example, because it goes above and beyond personal gain. they actually truly and honestly enjoy the pain of others. (I'm not talking like language counselors, I mean specifically the therapist types that feed you motivational poster lines over and over until you hate getting pulled out of class to listen to their shit they try to feed you enough that you pretend that you're all better to avoid going back)

(in cases where they are actually a real good person the counselor will actually help you and stop the bullying)
(this is not one of those examples. this is much darker and is much more common than anyone would ever admit)
example:

quote from an user:
while this may be true in some cases it's very important to note that some people do this on purpose for evil and manipulative reasons

THEY DO IT ON FUCKING PURPOSE
IT'S A GANGSTALKING GLOBALIST CULT

Public schooling is the NUMBER ONE scourge upon humanity!

This is what it's like in the US: you learn to read and write, do basic calculator math, and you get a very vague and hazy overview of 'history'. Just enough for politicians to use historical celebrities to push their personal agendas while leaving the bulk of the population clueless to what history actually looked like and why things are the way they are, and making them not want to know since they disliked their schooling so much.

All the while they're teaching children to fear, obey, and receive all 'truth' from constantly changing figures of authority to whom they are essentially helpless. A divide is put into the family since children are torn from them too young for too long when we've evolved to live side by side until old enough to fend for ourselves; it kills oral tradition and leads to children and parents not understanding or appreciating one another, since they both live in entirely different worlds during the day and when they're finally under the same roof, they're so exhausted and emotionally drained they just want to vegetate in front of a TV or a computer monitor. Little deep connection or conversation happens here than in families closer to one another

Don't you see? It destroys families and destroys their knowledge from being passed on, replacing it with bureaucratically preapproved information. It's a tool for control

Take the children, force them to WASTE their entire childhood doing absolutely nothing productive or useful, force them to associate "learning" with tedious and mediocre work, then they go home and associate "fun" with tv and the media.

The schools are not intended to teach children, one of their main goals is preventing them from learning too much that would make them less dependent on the system. Having just enough skills to be a useful cog in the machinery is the aim, and of course with the proper brainwash upbringing.

Attached: 2345423534.jpg (500x442, 32.26K)

Teach the children to hate learning, to love being unproductive, and guess what?
You may as well have taken everything from them, and they don't even realize it.
It is the worst crime ever committed, the worst institution ever conceived of, yet no one talks about it. Ever. Those that do are ridiculed.
We should be ANGRY. They took away the one thing we can never experience again and never get back, our childhood.
We should be livid, we should be politically organizing against the people organizing it. Yet no one cares, they just let it go.

It confuses the students. It presents an incoherent ensemble of information that the child needs to memorize to stay in school. Apart from the tests and trials, this programming is similar to the television; it fills almost all the "free" time of children. One sees and hears something, only to forget it again.

It teaches them to accept their class affiliation.
It makes them indifferent.
It makes them emotionally dependent.
It makes them intellectually dependent.
It teaches them a kind of self-confidence that requires constant confirmation by experts (provisional self-esteem).
It makes it clear to them that they cannot hide, because they are always supervised.

Backpacks are a slaves weight
Homework to chain you down at home
No windows to "stop distraction"
Tests to grade your worth and stress you
And constant indoctrination by mediocrities and shit textbooks

The education system is not "broken", it is designed to ruin children. It creates imitators rather than innovators. It defines intelligence as the ability to remember and repeat things. It is also designed to make students weak and submissive as adults.

Instead of finding children with creative and analytical minds it punishes students who question the curriculum and rewards mindless parroting or solving per-determined tasked with per-determined solutions.
The thing about weak and submissive adults is absolutely the primary function of schools. Learned helplessness is truly the one things schools are ultimately about.

Attached: 34532534.jpg (500x500, 31.79K)

Lets also not forget about common core and how stupid it is and how much more stupid they are trying to make all the children become.

Think back to the beginning of gamertavistock. all of the gamertavistock shill sjw femminazi's kept on saying "gaming is dead" "videogames are dead" as if to make it a meme and convince people that videogames are really dead. /v/ almost agreed with this but they and everyone realized that there are still many good games out there and videogames were and are still not absolutely dead, just surrounded by cancer.

The real goal of these "videogames are dead" SJW gamertavistock shill femminazi's was

quote from different anons:
"The vast majority of people still send their kids to these places. It boggles my mind how such ignorance could be so copious. Today on the bus there was a girl with her mother. She was crying because she was scared to go to school. The mother started yelling at her and made her go anyway. I don't understand the kind of depravity that would allow a person to do such a thing. I went to school everyday with tears in my eyes and came back with tears in my eyes. It was hell. I wouldn't wish that nightmare on anyone. And yet almost everyone has to go through it.

"I legit was just thinking a little earlier today how furious i was that I was forced to waste the most developmental time of my life learning absolute garbage. 12 years of grade school and they legitimately teach you nothing practical. American schools, and i'm assuming most European, are not institutions of education, but rather behavior modification and social conditioning. Its really tragic

"Every time something bad happens in my life I just remember "At least I'm out of high school

Fired from my job? At least I'm out of high school.

Someone treats me like garbage? That ain't half as bad as when I was in high school.

"High schooler here, and there's also other points being missed here. Not only is it making the idea of education less fun, it is getting more intense all the time now. Now everything needs to be higher; you need higher test scores, you need higher SAT scores, you need to decide what you want to do at a younger age, yaddayaddayadda. The point is that most kids arent ready for this decision in their life and will either pick the easy way, and end up trying and failing for sports, or trying to be a high acheiver. the problem is that this level if education is too much. The stress and sheer amount of information being crammed into our heads is too much. I have considered suicide many times and cry myself to sleep often just because of the pressure. Its just stupid that people would do this to children just because its normal and if we dont like it too bad.

very sad example of "kitty cat HANG IN THERE FRIEND" poster overload at school from an user.
"That reminds me. Imagine taking a class that has no windows and all of the walls are plastered with posters. You can't put your eyes anywhere without seeing them. And if you try to look away, the nacrissist you are supposed to be worshiping has a meltdown. And they are designed to be as asinine and distracting as possible. They drove me into panic attacks. I completely lost my nerve so many times just over those posters. It's not something that bothers you at first. It's just an annoyance. But as the years go on and with all the other things happening, it turns into a blistering rage. One that has to break eventually. Like Chinese water torture except in the form of eyesight pollution. And then of course it's time for psychologists and forcefully voluntary medication."

Attached: 45321345321.png (1896x336, 124.64K)

"I'm becoming a teacher, and you know what they tell us?

some may be, but a large amount of them are just like public schools with the name "private" slapped on top.
the sad part is that alot of these are not in the normal part of the system so abuse happens almost constantly. the people that work there get degrees in psychology and then use that knowledge to mentally torture kids and punish those who don't conform to force."

any kid that doesn't confrom/follow orders mindlessly in school is taken to a psychologist and diagnosed with ADD and ADHD and OCD so they can drug them up with prozac (mostly fluoride) and ritalin and every other fucked up drug that should never be given to a child with a developing brain. then the kid zones out and behaves like a zombie and feels sad all the time so they diagnose them with bipolar depression and give them even more drugs. kids are being treated like numbers and cattle at school to pass as many tests as possible without learning a single thing and making money for pharmaceutical companies

My parents insisted on me going to psychiatrists and every single one of them requested that I take some SSRI. They would talk to me for like 4 minutes before dispensing whatever evil concoction pfizer was pushing that month.
Its also funny how every single psychiatrist would push a different type of pill. One of them wanted me on Cypralex, the second one said wellbutrin, and lastly seroquil.
These idiots actually said I need seroquil, a fucking anti-psychotic. They even gave me some defacto diagnoses of having psychosis because I was strongly against taking SSRI's, because you know, not trusting big pharma must mean that I'm crazy.

"Me in high school:
Me in college:

"It's very simple: those who can't do, teach
with few exceptions, full-time school teachers are the most egotistical and incompetent people to be part of society.
It's better to learn from those who actually do, like your parents or your retired elders in a multi-generational household, than it is to learn from one of these parasites."

"I can say with confidence that Zero-Tolerance policies (specifically the ones regarding fighting, which discourage standing up against bullies) are one of the many things responsible for creating a generation of idiots and sociopaths.

I started getting bullied since before I was 8 years old. It only got worse as time passed. Every single day was a struggle not to lash out at the people who physically and verbally abused me. I was pretty big for my age (part of the reason they picked on me), and my parents told me that they would not be mad at me for defending myself against them (though they never actively pushed me to do so), but I knew that I would get suspended or worse if it came to blows. Ultimately, I was more scared of my teachers and principal than I was of my peers. I was unable to stand up for myself as a student, and the principle/teachers did absolutely fuckall. Very often a bully would start hitting me when they knew a teacher or employee of the school would be intentionally not giving any attention to anything in my general direction, not because they were tired or careless, rather they knew that trouble always followed me and they behaved like cowards and became intentionall lazy, unwanting to deal with the bullies that constantly harassed me. The pompous, pretentious, hypocrites would pretend they were being smart by "allowing the problem to resolve itself". When I would bring up my hands to cover my head and face from the attacks the teacher would only then decide to pretend to notice that I lifted my hands, not to strike, but to cover my own body in self defense without any offense in any way, and the teacher would immediately punish me and send me to detention.

How DARE I protect myself from people who had the unspoken ability to be completely invisible to teachers and other figures of authority that could never insult reality by wearing such a title. My parents would contact the school and say "Hey, why are you letting my child be psychologically tortured by his classmates?" and the school would feed them some horse shit like "We're doing everything we can to help him!" Either way, they'd sooner suspend one kid for beating the shit out of someone than suspend half of a class for mistreating that kid. There was nothing being done, nothing could have been done without me being punished, so I just took everything they threw at me, and they never held back." The amount of homework being given every single day, every weekend, every holiday break, was becoming hateful and abhorrent. The amount of books students were required to drag painfully around the school on their young undeveloped backs and shove into undersized and strategically meticulously systematically tiny undersized and inconveniently placed lockers far from each and every single classroom equally, was becoming too much for me. I had straight A's and they all dropped to F's in a very short period.

Attached: 5465467547.jpg (720x490, 73.92K)

My parents, brainwashed by psychologists and therapists forced me to take several kinds of "medications" that I "needed" so that I could "do better" and "feel better" played games with my young developing brain's chemisty and my hormones and constantly simulated a physical emotional experience of feelings I can only describe as literally being in hell. The side effects where literally anything you could have imagined. I gained weight from it all, and the stress. I was 150 pounds overweight and malnourished and flushed all my pills one day and promised I would never take another pill from these shitty fake doctors ever again. I spend some time in a mental hospital as they tried to convince me I needed them, but I didn't give in and thank GOD there wasn't much more they could force upon me, so they let me go. I changed my life and lost a ton of weight and now I warn people about school and how fucked up this shitty terrible nightmare we live in a system designed to cultivate unrelenting suffering and psychological slavery. I warn people because I have hope. I want to change this fucked up world one word at a time.

"Public schools are corrupt. I used to live in a state where attendance was mandatory.
Was bullied every single day until I just got sick of it at quit going to school. A couple weeks later I was sitting in a court, fined about 700 dollars, put on probation for an entire year of my life, and forced to go to school. I ended up missing a week to grieve for my grandfather but they decided I took too long and threw me in a juvenile detention center for a whole month. I was finally able to get off probation after forcing myself to go classes and do 48 hours of community service, it was a huge load off my mind. One day at school, one of my "friends" was caught selling weed to other students and had his mom's pills in his locker. You know what he got? 2 days suspension. He had shit grades, but he attended school, and that's all that matters to them."

"The most infuriating part about bullies is the double standard where they never ever seem to get in trouble for their behavior, but anyone who dares stand up to them is slammed down with an iron fist, could it be part of the government agenda? are they doing this on purpose to force people to accept "their place in society" early on?"

A large part of the problem is that the school system ACTIVELY weeds out good teachers. The whole process is bogged down with so much bureaucracy that any teacher who actually tries gets swamped by the amount of useless paperwork that they have to do. It breaks people who just want to teach and leaves only teachers who don't even try.

Almost every teacher at any school does not fill out all the paperwork they're supposed to and the ones that are will likely quit soon. The whole thing has created a massively negative atmosphere around teaching. Parents, for good reasons, see a lot of teachers as dumb and unreasonable because of this weeding out of anyone half decent and that mindset weeds out even more teachers because the parents hate you. The whole thing is horrible and anyone who actually wants to teach should not become a teacher.

I had a teacher like this freshman year for honors english the whole year. He was the first adult to say "question everything I say", and would sprinkle lies into conversation to see if people would question the things he'd tell us. I learned about Ayn Rand and tons of other philosophy for the first time in this class. The only difference was he wasn't any of this hippy bullshit "do you think you're good enough" trash. He was a real ass dude, former veteran, I still talk to him on facebook sometime. All he asked of us was to contribute to discussion

someone else with a similar good teacher:
My history teacher in high school freshman&sophomore years. Always asked questions such as why would this happen or why did that happen. I found out about a year ago that he lost his job because students were complaining that he was asking too much from them.

School is supposed to prepare children for the future, but is in fact a grinder where children go through, eventually coming out tired, weak, apathetic, and often depressed, we're all a victim of such, but often they point out to "successful" children who made it far in life thanks to "education". And it often turns out these people are robots or simple workaholics, but the average child is bound to crack and lose that spark of life, I cracked fairly early on and I lost said spark, but I managed to recover it after I finished high school and spent a couple years on my own reflecting in more important things coming to the conclusion that all that time spent in school could have been used to grow and develop as a human being, physically, emotionally and psychologically, it's terrifying to think that school kept me from experiencing life at its fullest and grow alongside it. So the average male nowadays does not start to fully develop until their early to mid 20s. I often like to pretend I was born while in my 20s, in an attempt to forget my wasted childhood.

Imagine being away from your family, the people are who meant to love and care for you, only to spend your waking hours with surrotavistock mothers who couldnt care less for you and your well-being, pressed into doing menial tasks over, and over, in a hostile environment, and with no outlet for your energy. You can read more about this in the book "The War on Boys" by Christina Summers I know, I know, but pertaining purely to how boys are treated in public schooling, her information is solid. Boys are punished purely for being boys, for being energetic, for being talkative and full of ideas and life. Girls are treated as the gold standard, being quiet and submissive. Imagine being punished for just being yourself, having to carry around a 45lb backpack all day, dealing with bullies, shitty food, demeaning classroom routines, and then taking that home, only to do it tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.

It's horrible, it's maddening. It's disgusting that so much talent, so much wonder and purity is beaten out of our youth. They're turned into soulless automatons and for what? For jobs that are no longer there? For a society that doesn't care for them? I can't imagine a worse fate. I fully agree with OP, don't look for signs to prevent a future bad thing for happening, prevent it from happening to begin with. Such major reform is needed it's staggering.

If you act or think differently you are punished for being rebellious. If you conform and give them what you think they want from you, then you are punished for being obedient.
The problem isn't what you do, but what you are. your very soul at its base is different than theirs.
(((They))) are here to break the people who are naturally resistant to the programing, so that they either conform completely or become broken and too messed up to act on what they instinctively know is wrong with society because their mind isn't as much of a propaganda sponge. the entire education system is a giant brainwashing camp that acts like a filter of darkness that only lets the most plain and normal and stupid and obedient people through, while viciously destroying anyone who is smart and innocent and good and capable of critical thought.

people that work in both public and private education and even in psychology and therapy and in rehab and mental hospitals all choose those jobs on purpose because it places them in a position of power where they can gain pleasure from intentionally cucking others over and over again every single day. in their minds, it's loosh farming (even though that doesn't really exist) but that's what those sick fucks actually believe. it's a cult of psychological torture that most of them knowingly choose to be a part of and they actually believe their actions have no consequences. if they do not choose the job, they are chosen by the job. specific types of people like these are searched for intentionally and then hired. soulless mind dead pleb husks (normies) can sense when you are different and then decide if they consider you a threat and then act on it, even when you only want to be nice. they will compete with you rabidly for things they are insecure about, without you even understanding wtf their bullshit is coming from. these normies grow up to fill positions in these jobs. it's a field of poisonous weeds that are being grown to be trained by the previous generation of poisonous weeds to become their replacements in a repeating cycle of hate that breeds more and more hate. the (((globalists))) want this.

Attached: 3425353252.webm (960x540, 9.99M)

Society has also been indoctrinated with the idea that people who dropped out of school or didn't get good grades must be bad people, which makes it even more difficult to get along with people or get a job. As if it wasn't difficult enough?

or alternatively:

(reply to above)

http:// spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/medical-robots/inside-an-mri-a-nonmetallic-robot-performs-prostate-surgery
archive.is/vW68R

http:// gizmodo.com/this-robot-performs-less-intrusive-brain-surgery-throug-1647090531
archive.is/x2raf

https:// en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot-assisted_surgery
archive.is/mgqYg

https:// en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotic_surgery
archive.is/ni5YX

w ww.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2599715/Would-let-terrifying-snake-robot-slide-THROAT-perform-surgery-inside-body.html
archive.is/pop0l

the biggest waste you can make is running around trying to please the monsters that run the system by giving them any form of your effort and taking their quizzes, and looking for their approval. while you could have spent the time looking for food or water, or running away to some better place on earth to make a new life for yourself, they have you sitting in some little school room taking the GED.
>DEATH of your mind

w ww.renewamerica.com/columns/zieve/111203
archive.is/7VPdT

w ww.networkworld.com/article/2228920/microsoft-subnet/ridiculous-dhs-list–you-might-be-a-domestic-terrorist-if—.html
archive.is/909fh

forget kids getting expelled for eating poptarts and being accused of "the poptart looking a similar shape as a gun", now kids are getting sued for looking at each other and smiling and getting along.

https:// reason.com/blog/2015/10/02/12-year-old-boy-suspended-for-looking-at
archive.is/LLDQD

archive.is/J3N9D
Federal Government Is Bullying Parents Who Homeschool Their Children

A 14-year-old girl was suspended from school for a month and faces possible assault and battery charges for playfully throwing a baby carrot at one of her former teachers.
https:// reason.com/blog/2015/10/25/school-wants-teen-charged-with-assault-f
archive.is/DDkMr

A fourth-grader from Hillsborough, Florida, was warned not to pass any more love notes to his female classmates—and will be charged with sexual harassment if he persists.
w ww.wptv.com/news/state/love-note-lands-fourth-grade-student-in-principals-office
archive.is/HDo2z

https:// reason.com/blog/2015/11/12/9-year-old-boy-who-passed-love-notes-to#comment
archive.is/iwZNt

remember that (((they))) want to destroy learning and curiosity and kill everyone's childhoods. (((they))) want to keep all children always controlled and supervised so that they can be allowed to only get into (((specific types of trouble))) like all the different stories that were mentioned in the OP. they are playing the palpatine. both sides of the war. both angles. they want to abolish the best kinds of adult supervision that teach maturity and wisdom and skills and the freedom and innocence and ability to absorb new information of childhood but (((they))) simultaneously want to push the worst kinds of controlling dystopian adult supervision and baseless undeserved punishment and slavery and bring out the most immature and selfish and bratty qualities in all children so that they grow up to be just like their slave masters. the whole system is based on built in obsolescence and intentional incompetence. they set impossible goals and make up awful zero tolerance rules that are easy to interpret in any way that anyone pulls out of their ass at any random moment for any or no reason at all. the whole system is designed from the ground up to set up everyone who is a part of it, willingly or not, to fail very hard. it's made to weed out anyone who is good or has any good qualities and punish them for being a good human being while rewarding dishonesty, deception, and cult like practices. all the people who don't know what is happening get caught up and forcefully psychologically tortured and trained to depend on the system while simultaneously not trusting it. nobody is allowed to be independant (or even learn how to be) or practice free and critical thinking skills (nor are they taught this), nobody is allowed to question anything (if they do they are punished), and everyone is brainwashed to be okay with others doing every possible thing the wrong way (if you speak out of place you are punished) (((they))) are intentionally engineering a world where they sow the worst seeds that bare the worst tree's that bare the worst fruit.

Attached: 645236234532.png (1341x579, 163.18K)

the worst part of school is that your parents can't or rather wont save you because they choose to be ignorant or are just too damn stupid to realize what they're sending their kids into, even if those kids come home every single day crying and begging to not be sent back again the next day, or ever again. parents have too much faith in an obviously evil and corrupt system that sends their kids into what is essentially a jail every single day until their childhood is dead. the torture and the brainwashing is relentless and merciless and without care for the health or happiness of the child's soul.

I HAVE A DREAM

Attached: 5744326435.png (722x349, 203K)

why college is scam

might be a good idea to watch stefan molyneux's videos on no college for white man, and other "don't go to college" videos

College Student Earns 4.0 GPA, Then Drops Out: "You Are Being Scammed!"

Billy Williams just finished his first college semester and did so with the all-impressive 4.0 GPA. Instead of celebrating his accomplishments with friends and family, he decided to drop out of college entirely.

Billy made a facebook post that is now going viral in which he explains his reasoning for dropping out:

“Now that I’ve finished my first semester I think it’s safe to say… FUCK COLLEGE. Now before all you of you go batshit crazy… I have a few points to make.

1. Yes I have dropped out after finishing my first semester (with a 4.0 GPA). And it’s one of the best choices I’ve ever made. Not because I am averse to learning, but actually the exact opposite.

2. YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED. You may not see it today or tomorrow, but you will see it some day. Heck you may have already seen it if you’ve been through college. You are being put thousands into debt to learn things you will never even use. Wasting 4 years of your life to be stuck at a paycheck that grows slower than the rate of inflation. Paying $200 for a $6 textbook. Being taught by teacher’s who have never done what they’re teaching. Average income has increased 5x over the last 40 years while cost of college has increased 18x. You’re spending thousands of dollars to learn information you won’t ever even use just to get a piece of paper. I once even had an engineer tell me “I learned more in my first 30 days working than in my 5 years of college.” What does that tell you about this system? There are about a million more ways you’re being scammed into this.. just watch the video i’m gonna comment if you want to see more.

3. Colleges are REQUIRING people to spend money taking gen. ed. courses to learn about the quadratic formula (and other shit they will never use) when they could be giving classes on MARRIAGE and HOW TO DO YOUR TAXES.

4. Gosh there are so many more reasons I could add, but just comment if you disagree or have reasons to add. I’d love to add to the discussion. TAG a friend in college, Tag your parents, share this if you agree, disagree. Let’s just talk about it. Heck post a picture of yourself flipping off something you think is unjust in our society.”

Billy is right too that the price of college continues to soar.

In 2015, Harvard’s annual tuition and fees (not including room and board) would cost a person $45,278, which is more than 17 times the 1971-72 cost. If annual increases of tuition had simply tracked the inflation rate since 1971, 2016’s tuition would be just $15,189.

archive.is/ffFq6

Quotes from anons:

archive.is/0CfSy
archive.is/6tUoR

I didn't read your blogpost, faggot, but I did read that awful quote. Shit, I hate the Dalai Lama. Here's a naked Jewess to punish you for your comment.

Attached: Gore_19.jpg (680x672, 109.3K)

A recent study published by Japan’s Cabinet Office examined the country’s more than 18,000 child suicides from 1972–2013 and found that 131 of those suicides occurred on September 1—32 more suicides than the next most-frequent date of death.

Mapping for frequency, the study found distinctly larger numbers of suicides at the end of August and beginning of September, as well as during the middle of April. The former coincides with schools reopening after summer vacation; the latter, as schools reopen after spring break.

The numbers are glaring. Japan’s overall suicide rate is roughly 60 percent higher than the global average, a 2014 World Health Organization report noted. In 2014 alone, 25,000 Japanese people took their own lives—roughly 70 suicides every day.

Last year, suicide was the leading cause of death for Japanese children between the ages of 10 and 19. Among teens and young adults ages 10–24, there are roughly 4,600 suicide deaths in each year, and another 157,000 instances of hospitalization for self-inflicted injuries.

archive.is/pVdXW

>CAN'T WAKE UP

I didnt even read all this shit since the ID all matched up
are you okay user? do you like need a hug, I would give it to you if I could you know

My seeds can't be stop until the flesh of all men are torn asunder. Lest they stop their sins or their heads stop THEIR sins.

Rolling for you to kill yourself.

anyone been getting flashbacks to pathological liars trying to fool you into horrible things happening to you?

archive.is/o1M7S
(previous /x/ thread)

archive.is/MiPUA
(extavistockers thread)
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
8ch.net/tavistockbreakers/

I can't believe some of the lies I remember people telling me and the things I heard them say to others.

then

way later

another way way later

another I remembered from early on

I also remember alot of people trying to get me stuck in logical traps where they sell their logic as fact rather than appearing to try to convince me since they are aware that people are resistant to others openly trying to convince them of things. basically they tell you that there is only one factual way of going about something so that you make a huge assumption and never gain philosophical ground because you assume better logic doesn't exist. there are many types of logic and some are better than others, but there isn't really "just one way" to go about everything. everything has many ways. understand? I'm not trying to be vague, it's just that these things apply to many many different things in your day to day life. any one specific example would be limiting to the overall understanding.

there is only one who can give me a hug and it is 8888

just remember uncle adolf loves you user!

may those who speak the truth be as free

Fuck off sperg. This isn't your livejournal.

This is so true.

Zero-Tolerance policies are actually the core reason of why school shootings happen I think. I used to have three different people sucker punch me in the hallway every single day and I would tell the teachers, the people in the front office, and the principal. They never did a single fucking thing about it. So one day little four foot tall faggot sucker punches me again and I fucking cold cock him in the jaw and he falls over like a sack of shit and one of the nearby teachers fucking tackles me and they send me to the principal and I almost get fucking suspended until my parents show up and start talking about how they're going to sue the school if they do that because I have been telling them for weeks that the little faggot has been sucker punching me in the kidneys and they hadn't done a fucking thing. Then guess what fucking happened? They suspended little faggot and that principal was fucking gone next year.

Attached: fdd104ea0db0326c802b0ffd40352d6802eccad6cb04d4f414f449db00697f86.jpg (540x564, 61.12K)

shoo shoo angry shill.

ouch. that's brutal.

The whole time I was being peer pressured by all to continue in my path of aimlessness, I would lie to myself and always start out so bright only to become bitter and full of madness. These institutions are truly awful.

If your kids teachers and principal won't fucking do anything to stop bullying tell them you are going to sue them out the ass. You will hear your kid say that the bullies didn't come to school the next fucking day I swear. Just the threat of a lawsuit is enough to get these faggots to do their goddamn job.

school and college are driving students to such dark and painful places that they actually go completely mad.
>every day the students are exposed to these living nightmares full of countless terrors and then forced to think "all of these students, all of these teachers and school employees, all of these bullies, ALL OF THESE TERRORISTS are the people who will decide my future. If I can't succeed according to their parameters I will fail to get the magical peice of paper of approval. If I fail to get that piece of paper, nobody will give me a job when I get out of school, college, hell. even if I do get this piece of paper, nothing will ever change anyway. I have seen it. what it does to people. until their last breath at 100 years old their last words before going to sleep every night are "tomorrow I will be free because it was promised to me."

The hate isn't only one way and there isn't only one type of hate. no matter what anyone says, there is hate going in every direction and there is no way to fix this just by reassuring everyone that it's not really happening and telling people it's actually a happy place because it isn't. school and college is hell and the expectations and standards are extremely high considering and compared to the quality of the environment where the students are educated, the quality of the students that surround them, and the quality of the education they receive, not to excuse the quality of the education system itself and the quality of the people who work for said institution.

and the solution to it all is very simple …..drum roll….

KILL ALL JEWS

./thread

you can word salad the shit to death if you want but the fact is removal of shitskins/jews is paramount.Look at white middle to upper class neighborhoods having almost 0% crime rate it is only when desegregation happens you start seeing problems and the same is true in the school systems, politics basically everything.Shitskins/jews do not belong living let alone living in white created society.They have to all be exterminated period or until this is possible separated from us and cut off from all the benefits they ungratefully recieve by parasitism that only drag keep whites from their true potential.

heiled

You deserved quads for that post.

This whole thread is some next level shilling.

The mistake school shooters make is to not target the administration.

blessed trips

shoo shoo angry shill

Those fags are probably in the parking lot driving away by the time the shooter opens fire. It's really hard to conceal a fucking rifle on your person. The faculty probably sees the edge lord of the week walk in and they fucking run.

Long ton of info in links
BUT are alright? Lots of stress these days so make sure you don't get statisticed
Life is good as long as you make your own

Attached: 20180427_190952.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

that's a creepy idea. I wonder how many actually do this

don't understand you.

>Political correctness and (((feminism))) wage an undeclared war on masculinity and anyone with testosterone.
While correlation =/= causation, a trend of violence seems to coincide with an increase in political correctness.

I can understand what you're trying to say, but if you think about it, political correctness is just a symptom of a system that wants to tell everyone what to do without telling them what the truth is.

thread archive
archive.is/aHtSv

Political correctness is the "polite way" (((feminist))) and leftist authoritarians enforce their control on those capable of empathy (whites). A weapon in their arsenal and nothing more.

Out of curiosity, are you the same user who made similar threads on other boards?

Ctrl + f atheist = 0 results

99% of "white mass school shooters" are atheists, thats the secret nobody is talking about, media dont talk about that because most jews are atheists and Zig Forums never talk about that because the "alt right" is just a bunch of fedoras.

The same is true for child abuse, the overwhelming majority of school shooters were abused or grew up in single-mother homes.

Copypasta probably but anyway.
Most people are worthless pieces of shit.
No advice really.
Just laugh at them I suppose and wait for the DOTR.

Oh actually I do have advice. Account for their stupidity when planning. You can get away with much more than you think you can.

You need to fucking die

Making them Christians doesn't help, either.
Those guys are traitor and denerate city.
More whites die of the actions of Christians per year then of any other cause.
Either directly or indirectly.

lot of jews kvectching trying to deflect blame and project it to other area's If it wasn't for you disgusting bourgeois kikes most of these shitskin kids wouldn't be here in the first place not mentioning the rampant ssri infusion profiting kike companies.Their is a myriad of factors yet the one constant involved and minus that the problems disappear.Get rid of the rat jew permanently and everything falls in complete balance when the parasite is stricken DOWN FOREVER!!

STRIKE DOWN THE HEATHEN

"why the fuck are teachers and students being told that they should learn how to recognize the early warning signs of the very monster they all contributed in creating?"'
A good question indeed. If they abuse someone nothing wrong is happening, It's only wrong when that man pays them back. For them karma is a thing that should be prevented.
Abuse the dog all you want but make sure it's on a short leash so it doesn't bite.
And everything is fine in god's world.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (600x524, 33.97K)

it's just a quote user. I don't even know them. It's just a good quote is all.

Sums it up perfectly. Honestly my advice to school admins, whatever your gut/head is telling you as to who the bully and victim are, you are almost always fucking wrong.

many claim to worship god but instead worship money.

My greatest regret is that I was such an avoidant bitch as a kid at school. Every boy ought to have a strong mentor. Any real man must impose his will in some fashion or go insane. All the boys that turned into respectable young men had strong fathers or at least brothers. Once you miss a rung on the normie ladder you're forever apart, even if you climb back up.

Money is their god user, how new are you?

Funny enough it's easier than ever to get a highschool degree and college degree online for little money.

I went to school in Germany which has the most brutal and oppressive schooling system ever.

If you don't go to your school full of sandniggers, bullies and manhating feminist teahcers the police will take you there. No homeschooling allowed.

Want a decent place for your kids? That'll be 50k+ a year for a private school…

Guess who can afford that? Nobody…

I dropped out and I moved abroad which allowed me to get decent jobs with zero experience and just my German language skills while in Germany I'd have been unemployed4life or some amazon warehouse slave.

www.excelhighschool.com costs 1k and gets you an accredited HS diploma in a year

uopeople.edu and wgu.edu/ get you cheap but solid quality online college degrees for less than 5k also accredited

no need to go to indoctrination prison camps for this…

I would worry about the legitimacy of online schooling. remember you're still paying (((someone))) a thousand dollars over the internet to give you "important piece of paper of magical judgement and approval". only a couple of people have to do that and (((someone))) makes a couple thousand dollars. easy money. be careful and don't get scammed. they can still indoctrinate you online.

its psychopathy

psychopathy is the worlds biggest problem
jews are psychopaths, many niggers are psychopaths, white traitors are psychopaths
if we can rid the psychopathy genes from the pool, we'll have our utopia in no time, the question is how can we do it?

I'm not a trades guy and I was careful to pick out non diploma mills

you're right about the "important piece of paper of magical judgement and approval" but most people with office jobs have it and they don't want "lesser qualified" competition as it'd devalue their degree in their mind.

Aside from highschool comp sci definitely has some value to it and 5k for an accredition that allows you to work pretty much anywhere in the world is fair enough. I wouldn't pay 50k+ for it that many do though unless you study at a top rated college.

also the job market is tight as fuck these days

if you don't have a degree your resume gets insta thrown out without connections as you're pretty much never the only one applying…

Is there any real info in this thread or is it just a guy blogging about his personal experiences in public school?

Do you know how hard it is to get into an Ivy League or "premiere" institution like MIT or Stanford? You can be in the top 10 of your class, be in the top 1% of ACT scores, done multiple STEM based clubs and taken leadership positions only to be denied. Do you know how fucking annoying it is to hear movies, and television praising these institutions like "he was a graduate from Harvard" to show just how fucking good he is. And this only gets these schools more money from all the companies throwing money just because it looks good. This money only makes them better than, causing a feedback loop. Meanwhile plenty of smart kids who could offer great things if given proper access are denied for students outside of the United States or some minority report

they just know how to meme the teacher as any kid when he tries to get out of trouble
never happened

Look kids will bully, that's what they do. Some kids always gets targeted and it's usually because they do not fight back, then it fast become repetitive rather than just a one time joke/assault, that's when the weaker ones join in to try and fit in too. Those weaker ones would ie normally avoid anyone who would fight back and beat them up. Often they try to just score some points with other students they look up to and want to be friends off. You are just a kid then, you don't really understand what this can do to some people. When you get a older, first then do you realize what you have done to this person you targeted for years on end and ended up with massive problems in his adult life even.

t. Bully

It means, man the fuck up you fucking faggot
it's just a nice way to say it

Let me take pictures of you in the park little Shaw.

that's like every movie ever

Exactly. Thank you. If these kike enablers would be force fed some goddamned lead maybe things might start to change for the better.

It is day care. Caring about children is tedious and exhausting work. Ability to send kids away and do you things or rest is very tempting. Another thing: you already paid taxes for that daycare so you care about children yourself you are doing double job. Paying for daycare you don't use and care about children yourself, its double exhausting (actually triple as your also pay for niglets care whose parents don't pay anything). And the beauty of it? That triple fucking is moral and just in teh modern society.

IDK if the user in the story is you, or if it is an example, but this sort of thing used to happen to me a little bit in high school. Don't worry, user, you will not be in school forever. Stay strong! Try to learn from it. Learn and become better. You have the ability to become better. You can decide what to focus on. Please be careful to focus on some good/productive things in life, even if other things are shitty. What you focus on makes up your reality. What you focus on, makes up your reality. Shitty things might be happening that you cannot change, but you can change your focus, and therefore make a change to [some of] your reality. An user in this annoying and difficult position must persevere. An user that visits sites like this has shown to be inquisitive and truth-minded. I love this kind of user. So don't give up! The strong find a way to fight, and/or find a way to change their reality. They find a way to make the best of even the worst situations! Good luck to you anons in this position! I wish you the most luck and good will that I can.

I am an older user…2 kids, married, and a home/property that I built. I have severe scoliosis, and am a small guy (130lbs)…BUT I persevered! I did not get the best of everything in life…*but I MADE the best of what I was given*. I still hope to write the greatest novel of our time. :) The world can be really shitty, anons, but if you keep looking at it, your eye is full of the shit. Be sure to turn your eye to beauty at times…to put beauty in your eye, and to create beauty as well.

Attached: sunrise.jpg (1323x864, 119.02K)

Actually I'm with the other guy, I had to literally take a punch otherwise I would have gotten in trouble too. Bullies need to be taught a lesson and if my kid is ever caught up with one, that bully will be in some serious shit. Schools are government funded indoctrination camps, and frankly, they're as bad as the other user said.

The answer to the question you've posed is that modern society has bought in to the tenets of leftist ideology for so long that every institution has become corrupted. It's now to the point that authority figures can't process truths even when they're shoved directly in their face.

In the specific context of bullying/social ostracization as the underlying cause of school shootings, the fundamental truth that has been overlooked is that the natural state of human society revolves around a social hierarchy. An individual's place in the social hierarchy is determined through displays of power, and for young men, displays of power are achieved through direct means of aggression. That aggression requires an outlet and often that has to take the form of violence, even if that violence occurs in the tamest forms imaginable. Unfortunately, thjs truth has no place within the modern liberal/leftist zeitgeist and the result is a complete destabilization of the natural order.

The consequences of destabilization of the natural order are rarely anything but a total disaster. In this context, fhe result is the creation of "artificial" betas. Betas still exist in natural social hierarchies in the form of young men who become so demoralized by the process of establishing one's place in the hierarchy that they are effectively neutered. Natural betas are broken and domesticated by that process, rendering them toothless as a threat to the rest of society. However, what we are seeing now is the result of reducing those who have the mental and physical strength to stake a place in the natural order but not enough strength to take that place innately.

The Texas shooter is a perfect example as he participated in the one remaining carve out within society where a young man can display power through direct means of aggression, sports (in this case football). Sports are still not an adequate fix for this problem as they do not serve as an outlet for those who are less athletically gifted than average, yet still above average in other qualities recognized as valuable in the social heirarchy. By removing all other potential outlets for these displays of power, the modern school system has effectively banished a large portion of capable young men to the Beta social class. The problem then becomes that of a capable young man's psyche and how it processes being forced to accept a position below their true standing in the natural order.

Reletavistock the wrong young man, the kind who has the mental strength to fight back in an attempt to claim a position they cannot achieve through the existing sustem, and you get disastrous consequences like these mass school shootings.

From my understanding, common core is like dc electric and uncircumcised penises. Ac is like chopped dicks and imagine the fire.

what do you mean never happened? go fuck yourself.

I don't disbelieve you, but HOW does public school do these things?

truth. Thank you!

the simple truth is that there is no god.

the other truth is that we are children only once.

Authoritarian governments brainwash our innocent children to be left/right/submissive to authorities. We aren't supposed to know the truth. We are supposed to believe and obey.

God, government, society, and money: These are our masters.

We are the slaves.

Reported for trying to poison the well with /x/ schizotalk

It is entirely real.

HS dropout here and I agree with you entirely, op. I've even started using the word "institutionalized" to describe people who claim to be highly educated. It fits perfectly.
Kids should be schooled in basic arithmetic and life skills, and allowed to do simple work. By the time your a teenager you should have a job, still something simple like farm work or construction and move up from there. People who are really smart will move into more lucrative careers of their own accord. It's not like there wasn't an inventor alive or a doctor walking the earth before someone built a public school. Fuck the school I went to was pretty much a giant cess pool of degenerate behavior, I've been to jail and it's the only place that can compare.

tell this to the satanic pedos

CIA?

There's something I want to highlight here that I think everyone is missing. The problem with public schooling has always been the parents fault 100%. Yes, the public school system is a nightmarish dystopian hellscape that punishes student's for every good trait human's are capable of possessing but people are foolish for expecting anything else from a government institution. Your parents and your parent's parents all went through the same soulcrushing experience and as with all trauma, seek to share the misery with their descendants. It's the same psychological programming gay rapists operate under: self-replicating trauma.

Speaking for myself, my parents(and their parents before them) are life-long serfs. They have lived paycheck to paycheck with everything they have obtained under a rental or lease agreement. They don't even recognize this as slavery. They swallowed whole the talmudvision's propaganda(which by-the-way has been with them their entire lives and the lives of their parents as well, my grandmother got her first tv at 13) and subsequently lost any faculty for thought. Its straight up horrifying trying to get them to think about anything. You can only get a pre-programmed response straight from the ministry of love that's been installed in their frontal lobe. When I was young my father said the only thing that would prevent me from becoming president of the united states was desire and hard work. This is illustrative of the complete loss of any concept of how to live well and understand your part to play on earth. I can only imagine the similar blatant falsehoods and vicious idiocy other user's suffered at the hands of the these homunculi pretending to be people. How many wasted years do people spend on these bits of “advice” they've received from people who supposedly know better?

The irrational expectations and demands increase at school but they originate in the home. These insane ideas of how a human life should be lived and this track your supposed to go down, cradle-to-grave. Daycare starting at 6 months, public school from age 5-18, college from 18-22, serfdom paying off your loan for 25 years, if you are lucky you are also able to afford a home loan and mortgage for another 35 years. End of life you're so riddled with disease your remaining savings are siphoned off with healthcare expenses because you've never been courageous enough to have an independent thought your whole life let alone put a strategic bullet in your head and giving something to the generation that comes after you(which also probably hates you and recognizes your a worthless cuck).

This mode of life is a machine built to extract maximum value from a human while giving nothing in return except grease to keep the gears moving. It's 100% madness and can only be sorted out with independent thought. It took me 7 years after highschool to finally clear my head of all the bullshit and ideological disease and fear that the whole experience infects you with.

My advice to any user's younger or even older and still not free, is spend a whole lot of time contemplating your existence and values. You need to unpack that baggage and get rid of most of it. If you're on this website odds are you gotta do it alone but once you know who you are and what you want, you get the clarity of thought necessary to move forward. Nobody climbs the entire mountain in a single life, all our successes are built on the backs of those who came before us. Stop the chain of trauma, breed and teach your kids about life and how to pay it forward to future generations.

It has been over a decade since high school and I can relate to all these things. It amazes me how the grand majority of people can't remember shit when it came to their schooling. Middle school summer vacation to high school was like a timeline jump. People I knew for year were all of a sudden different and it was like they couldn't remember how they used to be even when questioned. I assumed them liars and simply stopped hanging out with them.

Sounds like lunacy. Generalizations is the best and quickest way to hell. Not all jews are jews and not all shitskins are shitskins, but the problems are being caused by jews, not all, as a lot of crime IS done by shitskins, but not all and quite a few frankly disassociate with such types.