NIGGER EMT arrested for allegedly punching 17-year-old restrained white teen in back of ambulance

NIGGER EMT arrested for allegedly punching 17-year-old restrained white teen in back of ambulance
NIGS GONNA NOG BUT THEY FAIL THE 21ST CENTURY TEST

Attached: Teen says EMT attacked him in back of ambulance.mp4 (640x358, 13.05M)

that's some tan

Attached: white.png (1913x1036, 1.45M)

Attached: white_parents.png (1917x1040, 1.14M)

also tldr; on the news report the nigger was spitting at people and the nigger emt was trying to put a spit mask on him when the nigger spit on the nigger emt and the sheboon went ape shit on him.

sheboon was arrested on the spot for battery and fired.

the "white teen" dindu nuffin of course, he was arrested and strapped to the stretcher in the ambulance for no reason at all, he has now bailed out of jail because he didnu nuffin.

you are right user, you are right, nigs need to go into the same cattle car as yids. Let's gas the whole lot of 'em.

Attached: filthy yids.jpg (1024x762, 567.73K)

What a horrible image. Where are their stars?

"WHITE"

Attached: _pol_-_==NIGGER_EMT_arrested_for_allegedly_punching_17-year-old_restrained_white_teen_in_back_of_ambulance====NIGS_GONNA_NOG_BUT_THEY_FAIL_THE_21ST_CENTURY_TEST==_-_2018-05-21_12.11.02.png (884x490 587.13 KB, 613.68K)

0/10

Niggerteen and niggerboon have a spit fight.

Attached: Blacked.jpg (1629x966, 500.28K)

So fucking tired of this apes, is it worth to even post this shit down, god damit

failed the 21 century test and mirror test ….. SPIT FIGHTING IN AN AMBULANCE ON A RIDE TO THE HOSPITAL BY A PERSON WHO PROBABLY GOT THE JOB VIA BEING BLACK THE SPITTER MOST LIKELY WILL SUE THE HOSPITAL GET MILLONS THE 17year OLD also doesn't have to pay for his AMBULANCE RIDE AND HOSPITAL BILLS BECAUSE we as upstanding CITIZENS WILL FOOT THE BILL in some way shape or form. im not sure were im going with MUH RANT BUT ALL I CAN THINK IS
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE HELP this is why we can't have nice things and wew

OP needs to be gassed for being a lying kike.

(Checked)
I'm still surprised every time when memes influence reality. I really shouldn't be, but it just feels so unreal. It's like trying to reconcile truth with fiction.

There is a reason 30-year-old virgins are hated and feared by society, user.

Attached: 0493e3ae9d51502439445e4fab08f45cbef4aca3a982da95f05ccfe51d47a4c3.gif (555x604, 2.05M)

wew

if the nigger "teen" spit on an officer that would have been a crime; even if the officer beat the shit out of him (which would be legal self defense even if the nigger was restrained).

at least that's what the prison TV shows imply. everytime a chained up inmate spits on a guard they get charged with whatever crime and have time added to their sentence, and possible solitary confinement extra punishment.

tl;dr nigger teen got a righteous ass whoopin by his elder sheboon

Why was he restrained for?

Not listening and behaving.

Attached: nigger elsewhere.png (630x652, 595.49K)

Or their legs.
Fucking freakish proportions.

kill niggers… it's that simple

Hospital is off the hook, this falls on the ambulance company who will punt it onto the shoulders of the nigress EMT who they immediately fired and are distancing themselves from.

Just finished a shift, I work in healthcare (won't give details but I'll tell you I'm familiar with what is going on here)
This is a psych/behavioral health patient. He is being sent to the ER for an "evaluation" which is mentioned in the video. If he was having a legitimate medical emergency like an asthma attack, he would not be handcuffed and the news would say what is wrong with him to play it up.
He most likely threatened or assaulted his family who then called 911 for help. Rather than arresting him because he's a minor, they get the choice of sending him to the ER where he will be admitted for a couple days to a week on the inpatient psych unit. I see this stuff all the time. It even happens with adult aged children all the way up to their 40s with these schizo blacks. Yup, they still threaten, cause problems, and attack their elderly parents who they've lived with their entire lives.

Anyway, back to this little shit before I get too off topic. He must have been excessively violent because police have handcuffed him to the stretcher, they almost never do this and never want to put their hands on a minor because of the liabilities. Now, the nigress EMT in the video most likely hated her job for some time, hasn't had good interactions with her patients (other niggers based on their proximity to Atlanta) and this was the last straw for her. Now, I myself have been spit on by a patient at least on one occasion. The correct thing to do is to remove yourself from the area, clean up, compose yourself and fill out an incident report while you cool down. You also have the option of pressing charges but it usually doesn't go anywhere especially with a minor.

Anyway, just more monkeyshines on Zig Forums, just a normal day. Carry on.

ahhahaaha OP I know you're giddy to have your first good thread on here but take a minute m8 and proofread/watch the content before you post

HE SPIT OWWWWN ME! SO'S I SMACKED DA SHEEEEEIT OUTTA HIS ASS!

Former EMT here. People spit at you all the time. You have to anticipate it and be out of the way. Nobody ever got me, though I have managed to get splashed with infected urine from a bag before.

Of all the jobs nigresses are not suited to, EMT is up there with police officer and special forces commando. The job takes as much patience as it does upper body strength, and you have to know a lot of stuff about prescriptions and interactions and so on too.

Note that this never happened while Georgia was segretavistockd.

Gas yourself.

user, Everything is true.

Fuck that's not even "Hispanic White". Clearly another nig.

Left looks like nigress, right looks pajeet hair… must be some freakish offspring.

What? This has nothing to do with your inability to get pussy.
>>>/r9k/
fucking loser

His legs are black and both parents are clearly black.

This. Misleading OPs should be a bannable offense.

Who knew that "don't even joke like that" was such a high-tier redpill?

Fuck off back to half you useless cunt.

for an I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass…..maybe

Attached: cuckMcd.png (960x503, 244.97K)

Thanks for the insightful post.
Saging because OP must be wearing sunglasses.

LOL
you're a fucking EMT what do you expect? literal nigger job that nobody else wants to do

It's not really anyone's job to get assaulted. That's like says it's cops' job to get shot.

ftfy ;^)

PSFOT

Attached: [CUCKING INTENSIFIES].jpg (960x503, 108.52K)

Reminder
Hispanic culture is Celtic culture.
The language is Celtic.
The food is Celtic.
the music is Celtic.
Even the art of José Guadalupe Posada is Celtic.

thx

Lol thats a bunch of horseshit. Mcdonalds doesnt do flexible anything. Back in the day when I used to be a manager for one it was 10-12 hours a day, no employees, horrid turnover rate and breaks were practically non existent. I never had a more horrible job than Mcdonalds. It really is the worst job in America.