Get out of your ass and hijack our industry

Dear Zig Forums i'm not going to say who I am but I am going to tell you what I do and it shouldn't be surprising or cool at all since it pays like shit and the current numale population are trying to inflate the industry anyways, its no longer a hard career to get into.

I'm a game dev and i've been working on tripple A games for a very long time, although I consider myself to be at a somewhat high position as in the person responsible for directing specific parts of the game like the art direction and so on, I don't have the authority to control shitbags that works within the industry unless he/she belongs at the art div.

i'm making this thread because we're sick of hiring shitty people to moderate our products, usually what would happen is we just get someone without even checking their background, so we end up mostly with some fat autistic pro-trans or some other abomination and later they start to insert authority, if you're an underage kiddo who already spends his entire days playing videogames, I suggest you sign up to become moderators in the industry, hell even other media if that exists, I had to discuss an issue with one of the workers regarding a pathetic shitbag that's been pissing off our playerbase by banning them for having a giggle in global chats about traps being gay and the other guy responsible for opting the moderation team isn't even bothered by the relentless banning of "unironic antifag posting" so here's my advice if you're interested, hide your power level, act like a normalfag and proceed to hijack, do it the other way around, start banning uncontrollable retards who throws a tantrum whenever antifag posting happens, or any subject that pisses off these libtards.

Anyways, we need more people of the right spectrum to work with us, fucking hell dude you have no idea how lonely it feels to be the only guy with THAT viewpoint, it sucks.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x300 454.22 KB, 140.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/KBz9z
careers.blizzard.com/en-gb/openings
eileen-mary.itch.io/circuits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know, with all vidya being shit now a days, i feel like its easier to be productive
Just quit and move to a small town OP, and have many white children

also, out of 40 who sends us an email to work as mod, only 5 or 6 of those that I found on twitter had normal hair color and wasn't fucking nuts on the feminist pill.

you'd have to wonder why we're inflated with idiots, because you niggers aren't around to help.

how about you stark leaking info instead of trying to recruit user's into some moderation position for a company that's run by jews and only hires faggot blue haired xirs

years back, my superiors weren't kikes at all, it later became evident that they were too old and had to retired, which opened up positions for jews to infiltrate, most of these positions aren't even controlled by the company but the jews that spill millions of investment, they end up swallowing the entire company.

I sure want to help now

I didn't ignore that at all, in my thread I mentioned that i'm not responsible for checking applicants, I can see them but I can't approve of them unless they are part of the art div.

demand for the best portfolio is also a thing, so if your portfolio sucks ass I can't help you at all, but this has nothing to do with moderation.

I used to play WOW, way too much. One day, I got in trouble for making fun of 3rd world people who wipe their asses with their bare hands. They banned me for a few days, but I was so upset that I cancelled my account and never played again. The SJW faggot who banned me actually did me a huge favor! Thanks SJW faggot, wherever you are.

Heil'd
Start up your own Zig Forums oriented dev company. The customer base is pissed off about pozzed games, the market is ready for a hostile takeover.

Chill user, I'm busy holding the fort at my own workplace.
We are out there and we do exist, even if you can't see us.

dude…
you seriously act like an entitled SJW who just happened to swing to the right. "muh industry". How about this, protest if you are seriously want to help it.

"have power"

until someone above me decide that i'm too closed minded therefore opt for replacement and possibly fired, its best that I don't spill my spaghetti and power level, because at the very least I can subtly hire whites at the best of my ability on the arts division, then to be replaced by a cuckold faggot who will hire niggers and rose tico clones.

didn't you say this?
this give you infinity more power than people in Zig Forums ever has. you do realized those are just edgy teenagers right?

Go underground, start a coalition, start brain storming, use encrypted communication like tox. Back up coming.

should we be assuming he is saying the truth? what are the chances that some big dev is talking in Zig Forums?

A lot of Gen Xrs are mortified at what's happened. They're seeing their kids being indoctrinated into adopting niggers and cutting off their dicks. No sane, white father wants to see that.

The western gaming industry has been dead for at least 10 years. For every right-winger there's 50 nu-male self-hating soyboys or degenerate man-hating lesbos.

I don't really care either way anymore, let them destroy the industry and have it just be a waste of the tumblr crowds' time and energy.

"adopting gentlemen" was a thing since the 50s or so, nothing new.
also we've been circumcising our penises since ever.

Oh, come off it, back then in no way correlates to what's going on now.

Moderation seems loosely even related to gamedev. It'd only be in online multiplayer or forum outreach only.
Plus it'd probably pay like shit. Only applicable to super neets or young teens.

That said, if a company is far to the left and floundering. Why should talent inject itself into it to save it? All left wing controlled departments become filled with bloat like a union. There would be 4 parasites sponging off every job you actually accomplish. Things like games don't actually need 200-1000 employees. After a certain point, like all jobs it's a massive hindrance.

Attached: notch.png (605x280, 35.82K)

? i am very confused, are you saying that back then those things didn't exist? because they did, the only difference is that the internet makes it so ever easy to find them

lemme rephrase. what are the chances that this guy isn't just lying his ass off, you guys are too trusting.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet, and tell lies?

Attached: ford-on-the-protocols.jpg (850x400, 54.12K)

Who in their right mind would want to see niggers for grandchildren and their son literally getting their dick removed and replaced with a weeping pus hole? You're saying that happened in the 50s?

and even if I was "lying" raising concerns of an industry getting hijacked to fit an agenda purpose isn't alarming? your kids are going to be consuming those things, and even if you deny them access they will probably do it behind your back, so you want to make sure those things doesn't cross the line.

that being said, I also mentioned that its not difficult to get a job position just as long as you have something competent to show them, in my case I started low and I began to climb up the career ladder.

my kids will be living in a bunker, most shitty games are online so there is that.
No, surprisingly, telling others to do your job isn't not alarming.

doesn't matter who wants to, its the fact the people did.

if i had a fedora, i would tip it. you gave me a chuckle

That's not how you take over an organization, user.

Attached: mayer2.jpg (1280x1921, 247.04K)

well if they didn't do my job I wouldn't be director for a specific purpose, people get paid.

but we're not talking about bureaucratic careers, so that doesn't apply to me at al.

would you slut around if you it meant you could improve your career? just wondering

i'm already slutting around this thread trying to improve my workforce, kiddo.

tough times eh? ;(

You make distraction for children and adults in the form of mario jumping on bricks. If you take this too seriously you need to get a life.

You are an adult,you are expected to be able to mix with people with different viewpoints at work or hide your personal opinions about such matters.

either work for a different company or set up your own if you are so bothered.

Even if OP is full of shit, pray that someone in the industry who hates what is going on sees the message. You cannot deny that something must be done to stop the indoctrination of our children.

Don't you realize how hard it is to get into games and tech industry in general if you are not towing the leftist line? They black list you and do anything they can to ensure you don't work in the tech industry again.

while i hate SJW, its your fucking responsibility to be a parent, not a company's.

Allright and how are you gonna convince the normies of that? Do tell us we're all ears.

Why are you namefagging even, OP has a good point.
And unless a huge shift happens, people are gonna let the media babysit their kid, infact they dont even see it as babysitting, its just another hobby.

Also general remind, at least one member of the Trump family has been lurking and posting on Zig Forums.
Same goes for Swift being a /b/tard and most likely a lot more than you think, but unless its more safe, nobody will come out n say it publically.

But thats pretty obvious, isnt it moshe?

Be that as it may you cannot deny that videogames are a huge part of the modern male child's environment. Everyone plays them.
While good parenting is a must and it is solely up to you, as a parent, not to fuck your kid up. Having some purple haired tumblrite cunt rag of a person develop and control how games are made is an extreme influence.

video games are a big part of someone's childhood, i agree, but i believe its the parent's responsibility to see if the game should be safe for them.

"solely up to you, as a parent, not to fuck your kid up"
Yer man that's what I'm saying here.

ugh no, I am so fucking done with this industry. I worked several years as a dev there too, then I moved on to something more serious engineering shit.

Anyways good shot idea though user, those who that can do this.

Used to be that if you were not exceptionally good at this shit, you wouldn't get in at all. I guess times are changing and this will affect the quality of your gaymes

im not planning to convince jack shit. people let media babysit their children, its their fuck up and not mine.

because they know how to internet…. are you really surprised?
I was a dev too for many years, I am sure there are others here with the same background as me and OP here

im not saying that there is no developers here, im saying its highly unlikely that a developer who is in a high level in terms of job responsibilities in a major AAA company would seriously waste their precious time posting here.

Do you really think people stop this just because they get a management position? user…. You obviously just do it anonymously as it can reflect back at your company, you already do that when you are a normal ie just a coder

imma a skeptic person, can i do? its really easy to lie like he did, i mean, its not like you need some sort of degree to convince people here.

spoken like a true boomer, the problem is when you invest all of your time being good at skillsets that revolves around games, or anything creative for that matter, the other alternative for games is working at wal mart with minimum wage gap, so yes I will take it seriously, its my job dumbo, maybe i'll move to something else, but for now I don't feel like it.

Why are you namefagging? What makes you so important?

Once an imageboard-dweller nerd, always one. I'd never leave these sanctuaries.
I'm a dev too, not game and not top position (yet) but the thought of sticking to normies only scares me.

well the quality went to shit, so has my salary.

millenials are over attached to games so the problem begins when they start to dream at becoming a game developer instead of being a doctor or any other profession that is beneficial to society.

I fell for that trap too but I don't want other people to have the same fate, that just makes the industry more difficult to compete, too many faggots wanting to become a game dev, its almost as bad as the 50s where all the edgy greasers wanted to become car engineers, and later ends up at a gas station.

why do you care? what does this have to do with anything?

Stop namefagging, it's irrelevant to the thread.

sorry, must have missed that rule in the board's rules

I've applied for jobs at the closest big gamedev company and never heard a word back any time. I don't think I've ever seen them hiring "community moderators." Where are these jobs advertised so that we can apply to them?

Meh, until someone jailbreaks the PS4 and there's tons of games to torrent, I'll stick with my jailbroken PS3 and catch up on the hundreds of games I have on external HDD.

From the looks of it, most of these new games are SJW / nigger filled shitholes.

i would recommend getting the switch. there is a bug that is hardware based which means they can't fix it through an update, but no CFW came out yet

I recently discovered that the reason localizations of games are full of SJWs rewriting scripts they disapprove of and literally using Google to do their official translations is because anyone with any real talent in translation moved on to translating technical manuals and legal documents. Apparently translating games doesn't pay well by comparison.

By the way, this is the result of letting a peasant sjw work for you, slowly climbing up the career ladder to become the lead on something and later killing jobs for white people;

archive.fo/KBz9z

read below if archive is down:

"Harebrained Schemes is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive development team, and to creating game experiences for a diverse gaming community. People of all ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, cultures, ethnicities, and religions – who share our commitment to inclusivity and respect – are welcome here. We have a healthy, positive, supportive place for you. When job openings are available we encourage women, minorities, and LGBTQ community members to apply.

Harebrained Schemes currently has the following positions open. Please read the job descriptions carefully and follow the directions below to apply."

the worst part is how unintentionally racist their values are.
How does it feel knowing that people will hire you, not because you worked hard on your degree or whatever, but based on how ethnic you are? i dont know about you americans but i find this highly offensive. Not that it matters.

find a game company, go to their website and click on the careers/jobs tab, there will be requirements listed, it expands all the way to community moderation.

Meh, I haven't had a Nintendo system since the original NES.

There was just an article in the news celebrating some low level scientists for how "diverse" they were. Not what they did, just that they weren't white. Ironically they were all niggers. Very diverse indeed.

aside from edginess and calling them names and stuff. i can't be the only one who finds this Ironically funny aren't i? the fact that people want to be treated differently because their race.

its really disgusting when you're cashing in on an old fanbase by creating a diversity billboard instead of the game they wanted.

You're going to have to build your own payment processor and bank too. Kikes will shut you out of funds if you use theirs.

bitcoin?

Yeah goyim! Fuck new mediums! I guess we shouldn't touch podcasts or youtube to stick with public activism instead.

The left infiltrated those mediums because no one was there to oppose them.

careers.blizzard.com/en-gb/openings

if you're currently a NEET, just pick a job you think you can do and apply for it

That and monero would be good. You know what would be great? Installing a miner along with a free game.

Try posting an Imagine.

woah dude, what depth of hell did you come from?

These people do jobs that they know they are not right for. Take something that gives you the most power and get paid.

Because it's clearly a lost tripfag with green hair triggered by the thought of racist moderators instead of tumblerites.
Considering how many goons try to get mod roles even now on reddit, chans and everywhere else it's something they actually think matters.

Step one giveaway is doubting the likelihood people have talent. Projecting their own experience of not having ability. If you're good at something you usually trust other people can too until they prove otherwise.

No one is going to acknowledge that we can't post images?
Across all of 8ch?

since there are so many devs on here, why don't you guys just get together and start your own company?

lol good one

much better idea than asking people to waste a large amount of time for no pay for something that would be proven useless in the first 45 minutes of it becoming a reality

at this point, if you have been lurking on infinity for 2 years, you can just call yourself a writer and work directly with blizzard.

i'd pick the jobs where you aren't bossed around, and the ones that are easy to pick, creative director is one hell of a position but its possible, and you can succeed much of your influence as a writer, which is why bioware is full of tumblr dykes, thats all they can do, write garbage blogs.

I just tried to post an image, I got a "can't extract file" error.

is this just me or are you getting it too?

They were around in the gaming industry in the 90's but then they were the distinct minority. I remember reading about a JRPG that one such cuck attempted to censor (think it was FF8 but not 100%) but his peers told him where to shove it and he was forced to remove his alterations.

you should pull a nasim…… no one here will hold it against you.

real life ultimate videogame … op you taken this journey to the end … what you have found

its just a game

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This, culture production is pointless because it's all a psyop anyway. People are checking out of packaged culture, and it doesn't have any real impact any more.

Flee the cities, let the blacks and beaners burn down the Jewish hive nests of degeneracy.

right, he should inbred with his daughter and shoot up a school, all human races are garbage not excluding white people

shouldn't have put them through public school and college, then, huh?

Your Jewishness is showing. Anyway Jews live in cities and are more inbred than any population I can think of.

nonono, dont get me wrong, im not saying he inbred because he doesn't live in a city. i believe he is inbreding because he is white, the only thing they can do is inbred and shoot churches or school

also not a jew

So kill yourself you fucking kike.
Why the fuck are you even in here?
That won't last for long. Enjoy coming back on tor you piece of talmudic garbage.

Really? some simple pro tips.
Don't employ women , niggers or non whites.
Don't employ leftists, soyboys, fags or trannies.

Anyone with a man bun is a "no".

Employ only sane rational white men who have the skills you need and stop pandering to the virtue signalling bullshit.

Show me on the video game where he touched you, Zoe.

eileen-mary.itch.io/circuits

Eventually the games industry will go the way of the comics industry. Trade quality for diversity and SJW point, and watch your profits go right down the toilet. They can only maintain that for so long or go bankrupt, and independent developers will take over.

Long hair is not an inherently leftist trait, and when working outside in the field it's convenient to put my hair in a bun rather than a ponytail.

I would say the thick rimmed glasses are the defining fashion choice of numales, as I have never seen someone wearing them who was not a sniveling leftist shithead. On the contrary I have never met any long-haired male leftists. Leftism is about conformity nowadays, especially to numales, and long hair on men in modern societies is associated with anti-conformity.

Attached: 300.jpg (300x300, 12.52K)