Bomb left in server room, employees told dont talk to press

> plebbit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/8kzx5p/some_kind_of_explosive_lying_on_the_floor_of/

> Its a sager anti tank missile. sadefensejournal.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/maljutka3.jpg here is the exact model.

Just heard from police radio. It is a freaking active bomb, live explosive, not inert or whatever is the correct fucking wording for it in english.

Update #7: 15:32 CET

Update #8: 17:33 CET

Got my phone back, I have been through a police investigation about what I was doing in that place and so on. We have been thanked for acting like we did. It was an active anti tank missile, bomb squad was not authorized to manipulate with it, military bomb squad had to be called, it is beeing transported to a nerby military area where they are going to detonate it. I could get any more info about it being wired or how did it even get there but hopefully will be able to get some more info from an owner of that factory, will keep you updated. There is an strict embargo about it we can't talk to press or anybody so I hope this will be ok since I did not mention anything too specific.

Attached: serverbomb.jpg (1900x1090, 264.89K)

Good, dont talk to the fucking (((press))). What's wrong with the cops telling you not to talk to the fucking journiggers? They'll just try to pin it on a white person regardless of the truth.

Link dont work

Number 15
Burger King Bomb Internet
The last thing you want in your Burger King Wi-fi is somebodies high explosives.
But as it turns out, that might be what you get.

lurk moar faggot

False Flag ruined?

I was looking into that thread, people said he probably had his phone temporary taken from him because the signal may interfere with the bomb/the disposal equipment.

falseflag in the czech republic ??>>11599967

The question is what servers are worth bombing like this? Details?

leddit is no fun at all

Attached: qgj6nTF[1].gif (720x404, 2.45M)

Any really. A single cell carrier datacenter would be a nightmare.

Clinton's secret server?

Industrial sabotage on a mid sized business by mafia?

Like Boost Mobile or Sprint right?

oooh it would

Bullshit. Still kinda funny though.

Attached: yafrhzg31gs01.jpg (750x1334, 241.06K)

they have set us up the bomb

He also said he's under strict embargo but is still posting about what's going on.

rush b cyka?

You'd think Czechs would bee less addicted to drama by now.

Oooohhhhhh that's what I was hoping for too
Nah that's too easy
Hey faggot op what kind of shit is hosted on that server yonder?

plebbit op says server room at metal processing factory

He can't keep getting away with this.

Attached: Hyde_with_Bomb.jpg (1280x720, 63.63K)

Maybe they have contracts for gov materials.

RIP MDE, I'll miss their videos.

MDE never dies, faggot. They have a backup channel

Hasn't anyone put up an MDE video collection dump?

Maybe the gov materials are the bomb itself.

that's not an anti tank anything yo
im just an arm chair hobbyist but also a serb too, and i also visited most military museums, also studied the math because i discovered it is required to blow up tanks, and also had a pleasure of talking to quite a few majors, professors and a colonel around here even

looks like someone's going to pay money or even get locked up for le epic prank but i could be wrong

Every time.

(checked)
HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

A true redditor. Fucking cuck. Shame the thing didn't blow up in the cocksuckers, bitch face.

somewhere people will be, but somewhere where people won't see

somewhere people will be, but somewhere people won't see

underrated post