I need a girlfriend? How to get one

Please beg you everything is possible tell me an advice to get girlfriend in a simple way.

Indian society makes me difficult to get girlfriend

Attached: images (99)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/gARWFo
ibb.co/gZ3iT8
ibb.co/f11Fao
ibb.co/knC5ao
ibb.co/b4DNMT
ibb.co/iyQDT8
ibb.co/cKEMgT
ibb.co/c9bv88
ibb.co/bTURFo
ibb.co/cLpbFo
ibb.co/eN2P1T
ibb.co/j0yLao
ibb.co/fOWbfd
ibb.co/fJgbfd
ibb.co/eATBDy
ibb.co/eEi6fd
ibb.co/b64q6J
ibb.co/mZgEYy
ibb.co/fQy8RJ
ibb.co/mEj40d
ibb.co/hrrv6J
ibb.co/hXWv6J
ibb.co/d0bv6J
ibb.co/jBuhmJ
ibb.co/hoKbDy
ibb.co/nBBpYy
ibb.co/ggku0d
ibb.co/kaFoRJ
ibb.co/eVJWfd
ibb.co/jV9F6J
ibb.co/hxgyty
ibb.co/db2UYy
ibb.co/dTC7Ld
ibb.co/jD6Z0d
ibb.co/nGqzYy
ibb.co/gzfNmJ
ibb.co/eWBpYy
ibb.co/gmFSLd
ibb.co/bGR90d
ibb.co/d2Ue1T
ibb.co/dsfV88
ibb.co/nQXz1T
ibb.co/djShMT
ibb.co/e8EU1T
ibb.co/kE0rFo
ibb.co/n16no8
ibb.co/dKoLao
ibb.co/jX6TT8
ibb.co/ndJzbn
ibb.co/eEvTK7
ibb.co/jKcQz7
ibb.co/d4UG6n
ibb.co/iWZoK7
ibb.co/nATXe7
ibb.co/hMWURn
ibb.co/bzjusS
ibb.co/daLCe7
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In 18 May 2018 I was in street.
unfortunately no sexy woman in public molested me yet :(.
ibb.co/gARWFo
ibb.co/gZ3iT8
ibb.co/f11Fao
ibb.co/knC5ao
ibb.co/b4DNMT
ibb.co/iyQDT8
ibb.co/cKEMgT
ibb.co/c9bv88
ibb.co/bTURFo
ibb.co/cLpbFo
ibb.co/eN2P1T
ibb.co/j0yLao
ibb.co/fOWbfd
ibb.co/fJgbfd
ibb.co/eATBDy
ibb.co/eEi6fd
ibb.co/b64q6J
ibb.co/mZgEYy
ibb.co/fQy8RJ
ibb.co/mEj40d
ibb.co/hrrv6J
ibb.co/hXWv6J
ibb.co/d0bv6J
ibb.co/jBuhmJ
ibb.co/hoKbDy
ibb.co/nBBpYy
ibb.co/ggku0d
ibb.co/kaFoRJ
ibb.co/eVJWfd
ibb.co/jV9F6J
ibb.co/hxgyty
ibb.co/db2UYy
ibb.co/dTC7Ld
ibb.co/jD6Z0d
ibb.co/nGqzYy
ibb.co/gzfNmJ
ibb.co/eWBpYy
ibb.co/gmFSLd
ibb.co/bGR90d
ibb.co/d2Ue1T
ibb.co/dsfV88
ibb.co/nQXz1T
ibb.co/djShMT
ibb.co/e8EU1T
ibb.co/kE0rFo
ibb.co/n16no8
ibb.co/dKoLao
ibb.co/jX6TT8
You all still won't find me where I live because I never post a photo of my area and never captured a window from my house hahahahha

In 16/04/2018 I was in street.
I also thinking stalking beautiful and also beautiful taller westernised Indian woman in street but couldn't stalk them because I could get caught.
You won't even fucking able to guess which city I live?
ibb.co/ndJzbn

This is not my house. It is a market to buy electronic products.

I bought new usb branded cheaper cable and usb dongle.

It was a second floor.

I live in Suburban and it is expensive in here so I travel to central for buying thing.

In my area suburban market they bought thing in central and sell there in an expensive price.

This pics captured from building. It is beautiful.
———————————————————-
ibb.co/eEvTK7
ibb.co/jKcQz7
ibb.co/d4UG6n
ibb.co/iWZoK7
ibb.co/nATXe7
ibb.co/hMWURn
ibb.co/bzjusS
ibb.co/daLCe7

Read this

Attached: socialnetworkingsucks.jpg (674x286 152.75 KB, 76.75K)

Most Indian mothers (sometime dad can be an included in case of both) should be in concentration camp because they are defective, conservative and orthodox

They are also tend to be more superstitious.

My mother always think I am kid even though I am 18 years old.

My mom except a kiss to her from me. I don't like that. If I don't kiss her she will get angry when I said it is her last kiss she will get fucking an angry.

I wanna kiss woman not my mom

I don't like go with my parents.

I wanna go with woman only only
You don't understand me.

Attached: mostindianmomaredefective.jpg (720x847 45.22 KB, 247.84K)

First crush is from liberal family.

She is lucky to have boyfriend.

Will keep stalking her on FB.

Thanks to some of her friend to accept my fake fb account request without checking

UPDATE SHE UPLOADED NEW PHOTO ON FB IN TODAY. THANKS TO SOME OF HER FRIEND ACCEPT MY FAKE ACCOUNT WITHOUT CHECKING IT SO I CAN SPY HER.

ALSO SHE WILL GO TO AUSTRALIA SOON FOR VACATION.

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-154328.jpg (647x516 89.37 KB, 86.08K)

Second crush

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-173619.jpg (657x140 35.7 KB, 38.92K)

Third Crush

I even masturbate her sometime.

Some of all my crush friend accept my fake fb request so I can watch them

Idk why most people and most woman hates stalking woman.

Stalking woman is good even in public as long woman didn't get killed.

STALKING woman is my second favourite hobby.

Law also stupid the person stalking a woman why he should be in sex offender even it didn't harm her????

Stalking woman is good in my opinion

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-212618.jpg (370x370 9.26 KB, 10.31K)

4th crush.

Some of her friends on fb accept my fake request without checking my profile.

So I can spy on her in FB.

When I was in school. She used to flirt me when I was 10-11 and flirting stop because of two reason first is that school start to segretavistock sex and in that school if teachers and principal see that that opposite sex talking to each other then both would be punished and she left that school and 2 years older than me and I was so shy to talk to her.

Attached: FB_IMG5.jpg (454x413 33.9 KB, 18.27K)

God damnit you fucking weirdo
reported

She is my 5th crush.
When I was in new school before quitting it too in 2013.
She used to flirt me but I was fucking shy talk to her.
She doesn't like me anymore
In every night I visited her facebook profile and kiss every her photo on my smartphone.
Some of her foolish friend accepted my friend request so I can spy on her.
She is 19 years old.
I did something too her on internet because she start to dislike me when I quit school in 2013 which not gonna fucking disclose.

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-225044.jpg (720x752 56.21 KB, 42.17K)

Fuck off if you can't give me an advice

6th crush.
Almost Same story as 5th crush.
She most hottest.

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-224139.jpg (403x478 48.18 KB, 17.32K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1440x1080, 415.81K)

7th crush.

She is 18 years old

Her big sister is the 2nd crush.

It is 2nd crush sibling.

She is too hot.

I able to stalk 7th crush

My stalking woman hobby is increasing. Nobody gonna know it. It is a confidential.

One more thing about my smartphone and computer is

I don't let anyone to use my phone because it contain lot of fucking privacy stuff. Good thing I created an user account in my phone so when someone use my phone I put phone in another user mode.

Even my gf or any friends including male will not have access to my private stuff.

I will stalk my gf because if she cheats

When my dad and anyone wanna use my phone for calling someone. I switch the phone to an another user account. I won't caught
My phone have 2 user account with password and third one is for someone to use my phone.
I switch my phone to 3rd user account while giving someone for example my parents and someone else so they won't find out

My computers have two user account.

One is personal account with private stuff.

Another one is for everyone who want to use my PC with standard user

Attached: Screenshot_20180506-221613.jpg (639x1136 57.02 KB, 83.24K)

Tell me an advice otherwise get fucking lost

8th crush.

She is the friend of the 5th crush.

Both are in same college.

She is so hot and I spying her on FB

I also stalk her.

Stalking woman is my best hobby

5th crush didn't tell her college but I able to know by using stalking method on Facebook.
Hahahahahhaaha. I seen her college photo.

Attached: Screenshot_Lite_20180516-165131.jpg (536x720 87.37 KB, 108.7K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

9th crush

She is so hot.
She is the friend of my 5th crush.

She is so beautiful without even makeup.

I wish she fucks me.

Attached: Screenshot_Facebook_20180516-182538.jpg (720x807 30.36 KB, 105.74K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10th crush.

I am stalking her on Facebook.

She is so fucking hot without makeup.
I wish she stalks me and molest me in public although she don't know me.
She is the friend of 3rd crush.
She is from liberal family and she has a boyfriend.
She is so beautiful and sexy.
Thanks to some of her friends accept my fake facebook account request so I can spy/stalk her.

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-203512.jpg (507x680 126.51 KB, 56.02K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love to be get molested by sexy woman on public in bus, metro (subway) and uberpool etc etc.

Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it.

I will stalk my girlfriend without her consent because if she cheats.

There is nothing wrong stalking woman

Person becomes sex offender if he stalks woman. This law doesn't make sense.

Everyone including woman should understand there is nothing wrong stalking woman.

I wish sexy taller woman stalks me.

I will care, share and talk to my girlfriend and she will do same thing to me.
My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.
My girlfriend should be liberal, taller, working woman, an atheist, hold neutral political view, beautiful, femdom and good liberal.
Her age can be from 18 to 28.

I am lonely and need a female friend.

If you can't help me then get lost

My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.My girlfriend can dominate me femdom.

the only love you will ever find is in the palm of your deformed hand

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-09-34-54~2.jpg (600x801, 105.2K)

I really wanted that

Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it. Just imagine Stranger sexy woman passenger molesting me especially in uberpool and also in metro (subway). I will like it.

My hand is not deformed.
I was nervous to capture photo of my middle class because my parents was in home.

No no I will love my girlfriend

What the fuck

See the message of

My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.My hand is not deformed.

Maybe start by quitting the anime your creepy non-white weirdo.

No. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriend

No. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriendNo. I will keep posting it until I got girlfriend

This is why a country with a population the size of India's is so embarrassingly bad at the olympics.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because Indian society excepts most people should be doctor and engineers.

Indian people have more interested inference in someone life

This is amazing

This is not it is make thugs for us to get girlfriend you foooooooooooooooooooool

fooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfooooooooooooooooooooolfoooooooooooooooooooool

Tell advice otherwise get fucking lost

Attached: extraordinary-quick-wooden-minecraft-house-simple-wood-designs-big-design-in-cool-small.jpg (1920x1080, 334.26K)

Attached: C3M0342UMAA8c-U.jpg (720x540, 44.03K)

Attached: Frank_Zappa_Weasels_Ripped_My_Flesh.jpg (640x352 94.44 KB, 52.36K)

Attached: f4f017d75582bfbe2915d302023186084f34a4a5e577e711ff72f56d267f1f6a (1).jpg (380x450 65.3 KB, 39.46K)

Fuck off impersonator.
My ID changed due to my internet connection glitch

Fuck off impersonator

Advice: drink bleach. Now go.

I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO I LOVE SUCKING TRANNY DICK I DONT POO IN LOO

Not a proper advice.

It is a poison for humans

Die of AIDS Pajeet you cancerous shitposting kike faggot. No one cares fucking neck yourself.

Gays and transgender should be gassed and wiped

So you want to be gassed?

No.
One day from /pol will give best advice to get girlfriend in a easily way.

I will go out once I got best advice

No. Because I am a straight man

Ask >>>/pdfs/

of course wiping is the most horrible punishment for a poo

I found your girlfriend;-)

Attached: 85524282.jpg (320x220, 15.93K)

POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET

That is the best advice you'll get you kike. Go back outside and relieve your bowels you smelly shitskin niggerfaggot kike.

Impersonator they won't give advice

She is horrible and ugly. She should be gassed for that

I hope one day /pol will give best way to get girlfriend in easy way

Your long search is at an end;-)

Attached: 0594c3798a1b36f7c0b31fb86fecaa1e.jpg (650x488, 28.01K)

Neither /cow or Zig Forums are gonna help you, faggot.

No. You never give proper advice.
That woman is scary and she should be gassed for that

She is a beautiful woman Pajeet. She likes shopping, the outdoors, and Angelina Jolie. And l bet she looks better than you.

Attached: 1ac2230b3ddd6707410c83fb3b2f25b0.jpeg (1080x809, 89.53K)

One day

I look better than her

One day I will get an advice

It's deformed from finger fucking your own asshole you turd. Die kike
POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET

One day you will poo in loo instead of designated shit streats

I like young woman age from 18 to 28.
I like cougar/bhabhi from 35 to 49.

I am an atheist therefore an Ex Hindu

She's single. She just wants a loving man. Of course a creepy stalker like you might be beneath her.

Attached: sahar.jpg (670x445, 32.83K)

I poo in loo dumbass.
I don't shit in street

She should be gassed for being so ugly

Oh yes so sexi baby hello how are u today? I'm have very big penus I poo in loo my friend

It is not deformed you dumbass

She doesn't mind booing in the street with you. As long as you don't gawk at her while she shits.

Attached: nintchdbpict000370031651.jpg (960x830, 80.18K)

I bet that toilet picture isn't yours, I bet you don't even have toilet

Stop showing her pics.
She should be gassed for too much ugly
My girlfriend should be beautiful and taller

Be a faggot its that simple,be a faggot but a redpilled faggot like milo.

find a nice boy and fuck his boypussy and do blowjobs.

there is something called the gender imbalance it means there are more men than women in many countries in the world. as long as you can be pretty monogamous gay sex and relationships are fine and none of the female drama is involved.

It is mine picture you foooooooooooooooooooool

No..
I don't mix well with boys as a friendship
Man should be gassed for making fun of me without reason.
I like woman.
I am 100% straight man and always think of woman

The world owes you nothing. Here l am fulfilling your request and you insult me. You have no honor at all sir.

Attached: 4ccfeb115a21f38c965b59080c33cb7e.png (808x455, 318.83K)

I hate gays and they should be gassed

Never trust pajeet's lies

I don't lie

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

That's what a liar would say

Every humans including white ancestor are from Africa.
Tell me an advice otherwise for sake get lost

O ya so seksi bhabhi o my got my erakshon gros veri hart bhabhi cmon sakitoome

AYY HOLD UP

Attached: images (3).jpg (299x168, 7.98K)

I am not a liar you dumbfuck

I don't believe you

You lie bastard guy I'm from streets of new dheli where I make POO IN LOO
POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET POO IN LOO NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE PAJEET

I am not a liar you dumbfuck dumbass

You do lie. You say "l want woman", l give you woman, you say no. Perhaps you're gay and want hairy man-ass instead?

Attached: 441cbe55-15a2-4c0d-abdc-946784b12e9d_16x9_788x442.jpg (787x442, 39.61K)

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SEGA SEGA SEGABSEGA SGJKDKFKRNIDJF

Fuck off tell me an advice